Author Topic: "Heathens" - Anti-Hero chill RP.  (Read 15245 times)

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
"Heathens" - Anti-Hero chill RP.
« Reply #315 on: February 09, 2017, 03:22:19 AM »
Zaida hearing the commotion, she sighed softly before finishing the rest of her coffee. She finally decided to approach the small group. "Mind if I join you guys?" The monstress asked quietly the hoodie over her head which and both hands resting in her pockets.

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • People have put me down, but i get right back up.
    • Awards
  • Species: Kobold
  • Coloring: Brown
  • Height: 3 ft
  • Weight: 65 pounds
  • Build: Pretty pudgy
  • Currently: Feeling hungry.
Re: \"Heathens\" - Anti-Hero chill RP.
« Reply #316 on: February 09, 2017, 03:31:59 AM »
Marlock feels himself gain some control but is still somewhat cold. "W-why of course, a-all we need is a fire."
« Last Edit: February 09, 2017, 04:28:23 PM by Magic Moka »
  • Avatar by: Plasma-snake on Deviantart
Current fursona: Tina

Pet's name: Star
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline Sub-Zero Knight

• Kuddly Kitten
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • Ye olde Meta Knight fanatic.
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Snowy Kiridan
  • Coloring: Thick, fluffy, silver fur; sky blue feet, clouded/pupilless pale blue eyes. Large, white, snowy owl-like wings.
  • Height: 10”
  • Weight: 12 lbs
  • Build: She is literal winged sphere with potato feet. :D
  • Currently: Oh gosh I was a cringey Meta Knight fangirl last I was here. I still am >.>
Re: "Heathens" - Anti-Hero chill RP.
« Reply #317 on: February 10, 2017, 11:03:48 PM »
Raven grinned. Looking at Marlock, she replied, "I'm Raven. Nice to meet you." With that, the kitsune went off and disappeared for a few minutes, returning with a pile of logs and a bag full of stones. She set a few of the logs up for the fire, then placed a circle of stones around them. Once she finished that, she set the remaining logs near the fire for the four of them to sit on, leaving a few extra in case anyone else wanted to join. "Now for the fire. I'd stand back if I were you..." Raven moved back a bit, took a deep breathe, and breathed a massive burst of flame at the log pile until it was lit. "There you go-- one campfire!"

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #318 on: February 13, 2017, 03:40:01 PM »
Well, she isn't wrong. He thought as he pulled his fist back, and launched a palm towards her abdomen. "This year makes my 30th, actually."

"Huh... impressive," Clare said as she dodged slightly to the left in an attempt to avoid Al's attack. However, she didn't quite get out of the way in time, and the blow connecting with her abdomen somewhere to the right of her navel. The wolf grunted and staggered back a few steps, wincing slightly as she planned her next move. However, as Al would have found, hitting Clare in the abdomen was sort of like smacking a fleshy wall. "...Must've given you a lot of experience."

• Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Contemplation, across the nation
  • Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
  • Always willing to help out.
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Generally grey with black hair
  • Height: 1.8 meters
  • Weight: 75kg
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
  • Currently: Looking for RP, but remembering I live in the future
« Reply #319 on: February 13, 2017, 06:01:39 PM »
Al shook his fist a little. She's got solid abs... best to hit that part hard. Seeing her reaction to the hit though... maybe it would be best to avoid it entirely... The wolf didn't bother giving Clare a chance to think, moving in fast and feining a punch to her right so he could spin around and kick her left side. "Plenty."
  • Signature art by: Cinder42, Zarconite(+myself)
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Al's Weapon References \\\\\ Al's badass mask x3 \\\\\ Reference of Al

Gaia's Song List \\\\\ Reference of Gaia

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #320 on: February 13, 2017, 06:18:27 PM »
Al shook his fist a little. She's got solid abs... best to hit that part hard. Seeing her reaction to the hit though... maybe it would be best to avoid it entirely... The wolf didn't bother giving Clare a chance to think, moving in fast and feining a punch to her right so he could spin around and kick her left side. "Plenty."

Clare dodged left as Alka planned, the foot connecting solidly with her left side. Wincing, the wolf quickly regained her footing and lunged forward at Al, snapping out a left hook at his chest.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
« Reply #321 on: February 13, 2017, 06:32:52 PM »
Al braced for the impact and kept his chest solid for when the punch connected. Grunting slightly as he got punched, Al responded by throwing the same attack back at Clare.
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #322 on: February 13, 2017, 06:44:18 PM »
Acting quickly, Clare caught Al's arm as it lanced at her, sidestepping and pulling it to her chest as Al's fist just misses her left breast. She would then try to follow this up with three rapid, hard kicks to Al's left side and stomach.

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #323 on: February 13, 2017, 06:55:53 PM »
Al took the two kicks to his left side, but grabbed her leg on the lick for the stomach with his right arm. He then hoisted it up, trying to force her into a standing split to get her to fall over, making sure he kept his arm solid if she fell.

Reference of Alka

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #324 on: February 13, 2017, 07:08:29 PM »
Clare grunts as Al pulls her leg upwards, struggling to keep her balance for a few moments. Then, suddenly, she grinned at Al and, taking her foot off the ground, let herself be put off balance. However, as she did so, she lashed out at Alka's legs with her other foot, trying to sweep him off his feet. She did not let go of his arm.

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #325 on: February 13, 2017, 07:17:06 PM »
Al's feet were tightly locked onto the ground, making it require a bit of force to knock him over. Stil, the hit did take a leg out, sending him off balance. Thankfully though, he was still holding onto Clare's leg, and so he pushed on it to force her away as he fell, hitting hard on his left side.

Reference of Alka

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #326 on: February 13, 2017, 07:43:10 PM »
Al's feet were tightly locked onto the ground, making it require a bit of force to knock him over. Stil, the hit did take a leg out, sending him off balance. Thankfully though, he was still holding onto Clare's leg, and so he pushed on it to force her away as he fell, hitting hard on his left side.

Clare, too, hit the ground on her left side, grunting in pain from the further injury. Getting to her hands and knees, she made her way over to Al, trying to regain her feet so she could pin him more effectively.

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #327 on: February 13, 2017, 07:50:50 PM »
Al didn't wait after hitting the ground, forcing himself up and deciding to recover in a stand. He gripped his left side and took a few deep breaths, before raising his fists again. "You're pretty good."

Reference of Alka

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #328 on: February 13, 2017, 08:09:48 PM »
Clare, seeing that Al was already up, got to her feet and clutched at her side as well, panting softly. "Likewise," she said, flashing him a grin. "Do you want to keep going, or have we sufficiently kicked each other's asses for now?"

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #329 on: February 13, 2017, 08:17:54 PM »
Al shrugged. "I could go a few more rounds. But, you seem a little tired. Maybe it would be wise to take a break for now."

Reference of Alka