The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: "Heathens" - Anti-Hero chill RP.  (Read 15229 times)

Offline Beka 'Becquerel' Lazarus

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Unicorn/Equine
  • Coloring: Pure White
  • Height: 20 Hands (Approx. 6.6 feet)
  • Weight: Holds most weight around the thighs. Average weight to height ratio.
  • Build: Stocky yet limber build.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Quelling those sweet, self-destructive tendencies.
Re: "Heathens" - Anti-Hero chill RP.
« Reply #285 on: January 23, 2017, 05:37:46 AM »
Name: Roku ("Thanatos") Yon

Species: Komodo Dragon/Vulture

Character Appearance : Standing about six feet in height, Roku has full albino coloration, which translates into having all white feathers which cover his entire body, other than his face, arms, and lower legs. The skin that does show is pinkish-grey and vaguely scaly, veins being very visible under smoother patches of skin. The only places with any real color is the top of his face, being around his pure black eyes, around his nose, and on his lips. His main body and head is similar to that of a normal komodo dragon's, though with longer, thinner limbs and a flatter face. His only truly avian features is a pair of ominous, dark-feathered wings on his back, which are curled back to hide their full ten foot wingspan. He walks on two legs with a heavy slouch. Roku wears a pair of torn up black cargo pants and no shirt. He also has a black, spiked collar around his neck.

Personality: Unfriendly, with a tendency to glare at anything that passes by him. Will devour almost anything edible in sight, even if it is alive. To those he 'trusts' (aka, who have given him food), he will let them get near him and might even try and talk to them.

Why you're an anti-hero?: Roku, as read above, will often attempt to kill and eat anything unlucky to be in the same space as him. This translates into him having deeply sadistic and dangerous tendencies. Has little to no empathy, and has very little trust unless you prove to him that you can trust him.

Weapons: Uses his claws and a pair of steel knuckles in most fights, though will bite with extreme force if he is provoked to. His bite has the same effects as that of a normal komodo dragon, which can infect a victim to the point of death. He only does this in very bad situations where he can't escape.

Magic: None.

--------------

Roku sits near the back of the bar, head in his hands due to not having eaten anything in at least a day. He had a searing headache, and would definitely lash out if anyone dared come close to him. His head perks up when he hears the squabble outside of the bar, black eyes glaring out the door. Grinning, he stands up and prowls over to watch.
You must seize the future. It is what you live for! - Kaworu Nagisa

Offline Sub-Zero Knight

• Kuddly Kitten
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • Ye olde Meta Knight fanatic.
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Snowy Kiridan
  • Coloring: Thick, fluffy, silver fur; sky blue feet, clouded/pupilless pale blue eyes. Large, white, snowy owl-like wings.
  • Height: 10”
  • Weight: 12 lbs
  • Build: She is literal winged sphere with potato feet. :D
  • Currently: Oh gosh I was a cringey Meta Knight fangirl last I was here. I still am >.>
« Reply #286 on: January 24, 2017, 01:39:01 AM »
Raven simply watched the two, having placed her katana back in its sheathe. "Unfortunately, I'm more in practice with weapons than hand-to-hand combat," she remarked as she ate a piece of cake. Where she got it, however, was the real question.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
"Heathens" - Anti-Hero chill RP.
« Reply #287 on: January 28, 2017, 10:03:30 AM »
(Guess I'll hop back in now that I'm not too busy. My sheet is on the first page still.)

The doors opened quietly and Zaida stepped into the building. She wore dark simple jeans, a light grey hoodie and a black beanie with the word "Queen" imprinted on it. She wasn't much of a stylist and usually wore what she had unless there was something formal of course. The monstress quietly made her way over to the counter and sat down on an empty seat already knowing what she wanted. "...May I have a Irish cream Cappuccino along with a blueberry muffin, please." Zaida got some cash out of her wallet and set it on the counter. "Thank you." As she waited she gave a light yawn before her attention turned towards the T.V which played the news, of course, she decided to listen for any real news while she waited for her coffee and muffin.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #288 on: February 01, 2017, 07:21:57 PM »
Al grabbed her leg at the roundhouse and pushed her back from it, not following it up with anything. "Got a precise number?"

Clare recovered from the push and took up a stance again, winking at Al. "Heh... wouldn't you like to know?" she said, hopping back and forth as she watched Al's body, trying to guess his next move.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Contemplation, across the nation
  • Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Most Online
  • Always willing to help out.
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Generally grey with black hair
  • Height: 1.8 meters
  • Weight: 75kg
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
  • Currently: Looking for RP, but remembering I live in the future
« Reply #289 on: February 01, 2017, 11:48:46 PM »
"No, not really. Just a bit of curiosity." Al said as he took stance and began taking steps towards Clare.
  • Signature art by: Cinder42, Zarconite(+myself)
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Al's Weapon References \\\\\ Al's badass mask x3 \\\\\ Reference of Al

Gaia's Song List \\\\\ Reference of Gaia

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #290 on: February 02, 2017, 01:47:17 AM »
Clare, going on the defensive this time, took steps back, but stayed on guard. "Hmm... Longer than I look," she says, flicking an ear. "For starters."
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
« Reply #291 on: February 02, 2017, 03:16:40 AM »
Al smirked. "And if we are basing it off of looks, how long do you think I've been at this for?" He said as he approached beginning with a right hook.
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • People have put me down, but i get right back up.
    • Awards
  • Species: Kobold
  • Coloring: Brown
  • Height: 3 ft
  • Weight: 65 pounds
  • Build: Pretty pudgy
  • Currently: Feeling hungry.
« Reply #292 on: February 02, 2017, 05:47:45 PM »
Name: Marlock
Species: Cat Half-Abberation (abberation is something unnatural and shouldn't exist in this world. Examples: aliens, mutants, Cthulhu monsters ECT.)
Character Appearance: a cat with snow white fur, two tails, white shirt hair, reversed eyes (eye whites are black, pupils are white, how he sees is a mystery.), teeth like a shark and little nub horns.
Personality: Marlock is barely clinging to his sanity but still manages to stay on the side of good. He likes Joking around even though his jokes sometimes don't make sense. He despices those who would harm the innocent and promises such people no mercy.
Why you're an anti-hero?: Marlock serves a being that he has no real information about at all, just that they both have a similar goal, to kill Marlock's brother Lysander. This being bestowed on Marlock a double edge sword of a weapon, the Grimoire of the All Seer. It grants Marlock unspeakable powers relating to the Great Old Ones, beings who lived well before any mortal creature existed. However his powers damage his psyche and drag him deeper into his own insanity.
Weapons: the Grimoire of the All Seer
Magic: yes but it is more driven towards ancient Eldritch magic which is hard for most mortals to control including Marlock. It hurts the mind, the body and the soul all at once, though Marlock can survive it cause of his heritage.
Other Abilities:
Gets reincarnated every time he does, but he starts all the way back at square om not remembering anything from his previous life or how to properly use his powers. He is not aware of this ability however as his master is the one doing it.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2017, 12:47:57 AM by Magic Moka »
  • Avatar by: Plasma-snake on Deviantart
Current fursona: Tina

Pet's name: Star
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline Beka 'Becquerel' Lazarus

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Unicorn/Equine
  • Coloring: Pure White
  • Height: 20 Hands (Approx. 6.6 feet)
  • Weight: Holds most weight around the thighs. Average weight to height ratio.
  • Build: Stocky yet limber build.
  • Currently: Quelling those sweet, self-destructive tendencies.
« Reply #293 on: February 03, 2017, 03:59:56 AM »
Roku hisses quietly once he gets outside, feathers ruffling up into a crest behind his head. He watches from far away, careful to not alert any of the others to his presence. His black eyes trace the movements of the two fighters carefully, making sure to pick up on any slip ups.
You must seize the future. It is what you live for! - Kaworu Nagisa

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
"Heathens" - Anti-Hero chill RP.
« Reply #294 on: February 03, 2017, 05:01:29 AM »
Zaida's ears leaned back as there was a short footage of her on the news. She hated attention with a burning passion, however her order was served just then which lightened her mood a bit. The monstress decided to turned her attention towards the fight now. She didn't plan on heading to the beach yet and instead watched the two from afar. Often taking a bite of the muffin and sipping the Irish cream afterwards.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2017, 12:22:28 AM by Zaida »

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #295 on: February 03, 2017, 09:20:59 PM »

Name: Marlock
Species: Cat Half-Abberation (abberation is something unnatural and shouldn't exist in this world. Examples: aliens, mutants, Cthulhu monsters ECT.)Character Appearance: a cat with snow white fur, two tails, white shirt hair, reversed eyes (eye whites are black, pupils are white, how he sees is a mystery.), teeth like a shark and little nub horns.Personality: Marlock is barely clinging to his sanity but still manages to stay on the side of good. He likes Joking around even though his jokes sometimes don't make sense. He despices those who would harm the innocent and promises such people no mercy.Why you're an anti-hero?: Marlock serves a being that he has no real information about at all, just that they both have a similar goal, to kill Marlock's brother Lysander. This being bestowed on Marlock a double edge sword of a weapon, the Grimoire of the All Seer. It grants Marlock unspeakable powers relating to the Great Old Ones, beings who lived well before any mortal creature existed. However his powers damage his psyche and drag him deeper into his own insanity. Weapons: the Grimoire of the All SeerMagic: yes but it is more driven towards ancient Eldritch magic which is hard for most mortals to control including Marlock. It hurts the mind, the body and the soul all at once.Other Abilities:
Gets reincarnated every time he does, but he starts all the way back at square om not remembering anything from his previous life or how to properly use his powers. He is not aware of this ability however as his master is the one doing it.

Clare leaned back, the blow whizzing past her. "Hmm... At least twenty years," she said, keeping her guard up. Hmm... he's not bad...

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #296 on: February 03, 2017, 11:31:26 PM »
Well, she isn't wrong. He thought as he pulled his fist back, and launched a palm towards her abdomen. "This year makes my 30th, actually."

Reference of Alka

Offline Sub-Zero Knight

• Kuddly Kitten
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • Ye olde Meta Knight fanatic.
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Snowy Kiridan
  • Coloring: Thick, fluffy, silver fur; sky blue feet, clouded/pupilless pale blue eyes. Large, white, snowy owl-like wings.
  • Height: 10”
  • Weight: 12 lbs
  • Build: She is literal winged sphere with potato feet. :D
  • Currently: Oh gosh I was a cringey Meta Knight fangirl last I was here. I still am >.>
« Reply #297 on: February 03, 2017, 11:51:55 PM »
Raven let out a bored huff and decided to entangle a nearby tree in vines and breathe fire on it, waiting until it was completely aflame before shooting a blast of ice at it until the flames went out. This, children, is why you must never let an elementally-powered kitsune get bored.

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • People have put me down, but i get right back up.
    • Awards
  • Species: Kobold
  • Coloring: Brown
  • Height: 3 ft
  • Weight: 65 pounds
  • Build: Pretty pudgy
  • Currently: Feeling hungry.
« Reply #298 on: February 04, 2017, 12:18:44 AM »
(out of curiosity... Where are people?)
  • Avatar by: Plasma-snake on Deviantart
Current fursona: Tina

Pet's name: Star
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #299 on: February 04, 2017, 12:21:00 AM »
(Fable, Serpington and Zaida are inside, while Clare, Al, Raven and Roku are outside on the beach. Al and Clare are sparing together.)

Reference of Alka