The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Michen's drawings V2  (Read 14614 times)

Offline Michen_S

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • A wild MICHEN appeared!
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Feral snow leopard
Re: Michen's drawings V2
« Reply #75 on: November 24, 2019, 10:27:56 PM »

A dark piece I've been working on. This was actually inspired by my father, who said I should draw a snow leopards in jeans. And then my mind came along and turned it into this.

I couldn't quite get the colours I wanted to get, but it came out well nevertheless. It was a good drawing to get some more experience with blending colours together. ...Did I mention I love my new colouring pencils?

Offline Michen_S

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • A wild MICHEN appeared!
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Feral snow leopard
Re: Michen's drawings V2
« Reply #76 on: January 10, 2020, 08:39:16 PM »

The last drawing for trying out my colouring pencils. The blending of different colours went pretty well in this picture. Shading, though... Not as much. I feel that the entirety of the picture just came out a little too dark. Well, something to keep in mind for shading next time, I guess!

Now that this picture is posted y'all can get ready for more furry-related pictures again. The first one is in the works.