The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Desolation 2: Begin again  (Read 7860 times)

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Old Wolf of the Sprites.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented This user has donated more than $50 to the forum.
    • Awards
  • Currently: Exhausted
Re: Desolation 2: Begin again
« Reply #30 on: November 09, 2016, 01:57:15 AM »
"I'll be looking for someone myself..." she spoke to Lacar, then she felt a tug at her leg and looked over to the dragon. "Fair enough, let's get something to eat." she added as she went over to her supplies and pulled out some dried meats, getting a large portion for the dragon due to his size and some for herself and for the shark. "Would be better if there were things to really 'hunt' for around here."

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
« Reply #31 on: November 09, 2016, 02:01:18 AM »
Raz looked at the meats, then to ruby, and then back to the meats, he lowered his snout and sniffed the meat, it smelt lovely to him, and he quickly went to eating.

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Lacar Lacrest

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • Howdy!
    • Awards
  • Species: shark
  • Coloring: Mostly made up of light blue and light gray.my eyes and hair are a darker blue
  • Height: 7'4
  • Weight: 192lbs
  • Build: A thin,slightly muscular body
  • Currently: I'm good all around
« Reply #32 on: November 09, 2016, 02:05:07 AM »
Lacar took a bite of it slowly chewing"hmm, and who might that be"as lacar chew he looked over to razuel"rather hungry aren't you"
Feeling fantastic and ready to go! I'm a lone wolf fighter cause don't like putting others in danger and would take a bullet for any friend who needs it.

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented This user has donated more than $50 to the forum.
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: November 09, 2016, 02:47:39 AM »
"Someone from my same division but from the R/D section. If anything he knows how to get in contact with the others if they're still alive." she spoke as she ate some for herself, glancing to the large dragon.

Offline Lacar Lacrest

• Boisterous Bear
  • Howdy!
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Mostly made up of light blue and light gray.my eyes and hair are a darker blue
« Reply #34 on: November 09, 2016, 02:58:46 AM »
"Well,I'm all in I don't have anyone else to look for as of now"I look around at all your gear and equipment"how much ammo and weapons do you have"
Feeling fantastic and ready to go! I'm a lone wolf fighter cause don't like putting others in danger and would take a bullet for any friend who needs it.

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: November 09, 2016, 03:16:44 AM »
She keeps him seated with one hand, picking up her pistol that she let him borrow and putting it back on her empty thigh-holster. "Just what I had left over from my last mission and extra food supplies that was given to me before the disbanding happened." she spoke as she secured everything. "I let you have that so you wouldn't be defenseless while I was pulling you up. For right now, you're not going anywhere until we determine you can actually walk. I'll probably scout out the area and see about getting more food. The water-treatment-and-pump facility still works, so fresh-water is no problem yet."

Offline Lacar Lacrest

• Boisterous Bear
  • Howdy!
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: November 09, 2016, 03:23:00 AM »
"Well I can help with the weapons and food"lacar smiles as he twitches again"but you need to take me with you"he stands using the rebar he kept like a crutch.

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: November 09, 2016, 03:31:50 AM »
She makes him sit back down. "You're no good in your condition. Keep that leg propped. We're not going anywhere for now. At the moment, we're safe on the rooftops, I've already set traps, barricades, and tripwire-devices to let us know if we're having visitors coming in through the building or through the fire-escapes." she added as she pointed to a few cans attached to strings. "They're crude, but they've kept me alive for a while."

Offline Lacar Lacrest

• Boisterous Bear
  • Howdy!
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: November 09, 2016, 03:45:06 AM »
Lacar twitches a little more"no I'm good I can move, there are some weapons not to far from here and even more plus food are back across the bridge"he gets ready to stand again as he twitches once more.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
« Reply #39 on: November 09, 2016, 04:06:37 AM »
Raz stopped eating and walked to Lacar, placing a paw on his chest, gently trying to push him down .

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #40 on: November 09, 2016, 04:40:14 AM »
For once, she forced him to sit back down, moving the rebar out of his reach. "Stop that. If you can't fully rappel or climb, you're defenseless." she spoke as she propped his legs back up and re-covered them with the cold-chem packs so that they would reduce in swelling. "Rest now and we'll see how you look tomorrow before we decide to get on the move."

Offline Lacar Lacrest

• Boisterous Bear
  • Howdy!
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: November 09, 2016, 04:53:04 AM »
"But I..."lacar twitches a little more radically"I want to help"his voice seems to change to a slightly deeper more angered tone"I need to help"

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: November 09, 2016, 05:45:06 AM »
"I'm not going anywhere today. It's late and anything at ground-level is a lot more terrifying than those you've already faced. So take it easy and we'll see how you look when we wake up." she spoke. "You're somewhere safe for now, if you two can keep somewhat quiet, and you need to recover."

Offline Lacar Lacrest

• Boisterous Bear
  • Howdy!
    • Awards
« Reply #43 on: November 09, 2016, 11:30:49 AM »
Lacar sighed as his twitching reduced"ok your right I guess I'll sleep"lacar layer back as he looked to raz sitting next to him.

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #44 on: November 12, 2016, 05:03:11 PM »
Ruby ponders for a moment then she gets up and pets the feral dragon in a calming manner before she puts a blanket over the shark's legs. "I'll take first watch near the 'alarm'. If you want me to, I'll move it closer to you both when it's your turn." she spoke as she made sure it was all secure. "So far I've not seen any of the mutated take up to climbing the sides of the buildings yet, but if I can help it, I won't take any chances. If something happens, I'll let you both know some way."