The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Desolation 2: Begin again  (Read 7789 times)

Offline Lacar Lacrest

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • Howdy!
    • Awards
  • Species: shark
  • Coloring: Mostly made up of light blue and light gray.my eyes and hair are a darker blue
  • Height: 7'4
  • Weight: 192lbs
  • Build: A thin,slightly muscular body
  • Currently: I'm good all around
Re: Desolation 2: Begin again
« Reply #15 on: November 05, 2016, 02:15:03 PM »
Lacar looks at her"I can try my best but I can't make any promises." He tries to stand again using the piece of rebar he had as support.
Feeling fantastic and ready to go! I'm a lone wolf fighter cause don't like putting others in danger and would take a bullet for any friend who needs it.

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Old Wolf of the Sprites.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented This user has donated more than $50 to the forum.
    • Awards
  • Currently: Exhausted
« Reply #16 on: November 05, 2016, 03:08:51 PM »
She makes him sit down, setting one of her pistols from her thigh-holsters with a full-clip of ammo in his lap. "No, you're not going to try to climb if you can barely stand." she spoke in a near-command tone of voice, then she pulls off some rope from her back that she had in reserve, starting up in tying a barrel-sling to him. She then looks to the feral dragon, speaking towards him. "Since you look like you were trying to help out, mind going up to the top and start setting up the pulley for the other end of this?" she asks as she gave the other end to Razuel before clipping two Jumar ascenders to the rappelling rope she came down from.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
« Reply #17 on: November 05, 2016, 07:01:20 PM »
Raz nodded and took the end of the rope and began making his way to the building, but as he looked up at the looming structure, he thought to himself, 'Why the hell.. I don't even know how to fly.... I gues this is a good time then any'.

Raz made a jumping stance and jumped up, clutching onto the side of the building and using his wings to keep jumping up this building.

From below, it would seem that Raz had trouble flying... this may need to change later.

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Lacar Lacrest

• Boisterous Bear
  • Howdy!
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Mostly made up of light blue and light gray.my eyes and hair are a darker blue
« Reply #18 on: November 05, 2016, 08:49:25 PM »
Lacar twitched a little at the sight of the gun"why are you helping me"he tilted his head towards the female.
Feeling fantastic and ready to go! I'm a lone wolf fighter cause don't like putting others in danger and would take a bullet for any friend who needs it.

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented This user has donated more than $50 to the forum.
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: November 06, 2016, 01:40:06 AM »
"The last mission..." she spoke as she made sure he was fully secure, checking the hold of the hitch before she gets to the ascenders. "...was to survive. I see groups surviving better than individuals." she added as she started to climb back up the building. Once the vixen was all the way back up, she looked to the feral dragon, going over to the pulley-rig she had put up for hauling supplies and slipped the rope through, then she started to pull him upward with it. "Getting my workout for today. If only the Lieutenant could see me now." she thought out-loud as she was pulling the shark by using the ascenders now.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
« Reply #20 on: November 06, 2016, 01:59:22 AM »
Raz wanted to say, "Lieutenant?", but instead his words came out as a questioning grunt, then as he realized what was going on with him, he began to panic, everything he was trying to say in his panic was just coming out as grunts, whines, and all of the above, himself making alot of noise in this sense.

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Lacar Lacrest

• Boisterous Bear
  • Howdy!
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: November 06, 2016, 02:44:17 AM »
I wince a little at the pain but try to restrain from moving to make it easier to pull me up.

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: November 06, 2016, 01:43:13 PM »
"Ah, right..." she thought out-loud as she kept hoisting up the shark by using the ascenders. Once he was up, she pulled him onto the rooftop and set him on the ground, looking to the panicked dragon. "Calm down over there, nothing to get excitable about." she called out to him while she set the shark on the floor so she could check to see what she had in her first aid kit.

Offline Lacar Lacrest

• Boisterous Bear
  • Howdy!
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: November 06, 2016, 06:49:57 PM »
Lacar just lays there as he pulls his pant leg up to look at his leg, it is swollen and a little purple.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: November 06, 2016, 06:53:54 PM »
Raz looked at the fox and calmed himself down, sitting still, but his mind was still racing over what was going on

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: November 06, 2016, 09:33:03 PM »
She pulled out a cold-chemical compress and some bandages from a kit she had, then she walks over to the shark. "Now that we have a moment, my name is Ruby Habeas. I was part of the reconnaissance team before everything went to crap-in-a-hand-basket. When it all hit, we were recalled home and disbanded, only given what supplies we had with us and told to survive in this world on our own." she started to speak to the both of them, catching notice that the feral dragon definitely understood her. While she was speaking, she had started up the chemical-reaction in the cold-pack she had and put a layer of cloth between it and the shark's leg, then she wrapped it up to it. She then grabs a sandbag from one of the edges of the building to give the shark a bit of a prop-up for the time being to reduce the swelling. "So far just some major bruising, this will reduce that enough for me to have a better check. If I need to, I can get a splint to hold it together, but we have to reduce that swelling first." she spoke as she went over to her stash of supplies, pulling out several canteens, handing one to the shark and pondering before she gets a pot out, pouring the full canteen in it before setting it in front of the dragon. "If we gauge our food, we should be okay for a few days, but I usually do a check around once a day. Also, all that noise you two made probably stirred up trouble below, so we're just going to have to stay out of sight for now."

Offline Lacar Lacrest

• Boisterous Bear
  • Howdy!
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: November 07, 2016, 12:03:43 AM »
Lacar takes a swig before looking to the fox"I'm lacar lacrest, I'm a police guard recruit"he takes another swig"I was stationed on the bridge to keep people from leaving or entering the city."he holds his hand out"its nice to meet you"then he looks to the dragon"and same to you as well"

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: November 08, 2016, 01:49:07 PM »
She reaches down to shake the shark's hand, then she looks to the dragon. "Judging by how he is, he seems rather cooperative. Even able to understand me when I gave some orders." she spoke in a semi out-loud thought manner, though still talking with Lacar. "It's possible he may've been a sapient-dragon before."

Offline Lacar Lacrest

• Boisterous Bear
  • Howdy!
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: November 09, 2016, 12:25:26 AM »
Lacar twitched a little once again"yeah, it wouldn't matter what he was before, or you,or I that's really pointless now that the world is this"he laughs a little as he looks to the bridge."my whole team was on there, including my son and now look at it."he pauses for a moment"some fine job we did"

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: November 09, 2016, 01:25:04 AM »
As Raz was finally able to relax, he realized that he never actually ate anything at that general store, to which he walked over to Ruby and tugged on her pant leg, his belly rumbling right after.