The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Desolation 2: Begin again  (Read 7790 times)

Offline David Le Fox

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Winged Red Fox
  • Coloring: Orange w/ long blue hair, white tipped tail, ears and wings, white mouth and chest/stomach
  • Height: 5'11
  • Weight: 149
  • Build: Skinny, Feminine features
  • Currently: Why do spiders keep crawling onto me? Dammit Australia T.T
Desolation 2: Begin again
« on: October 28, 2016, 09:51:06 AM »
Companion board: https://www.thefurryforum.com/forums/index.php?topic=33530.new#new  post your characters there and view the lore there. Yes, the old companion board is doubling as the revival board,  you can post new characters there though, just let everyone know so newcomers don't get confused.
Either way, have fun!

Offline Lacar Lacrest

• Boisterous Bear
  • Howdy!
    • Awards
  • Species: shark
  • Coloring: Mostly made up of light blue and light gray.my eyes and hair are a darker blue
  • Height: 7'4
  • Weight: 192lbs
  • Build: A thin,slightly muscular body
  • Currently: I'm good all around
Re: Desolation 2: Begin again
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2016, 02:56:21 AM »
Lacar opens his eyes the sun light blinding him, his head aches as he sits up trying to move. He feels an extreme pain in his tail and left leg, he looks down to see a car laying on them. He sits up trying to remember what had happened, all that he can see is he was on a bridge then it fell.He looked around for something to get his leg and tail fin out. He was heading to the city for shelter hoping the large structures would be good protection.He picks up a metal rebar and tries to pry his leg out, he let's out a scream in pain then begins to hear growns from somewhere. He quickly kkeps trying to get out and as the moans got louder he began to scream for help"help, help me somebody I need help."
Feeling fantastic and ready to go! I'm a lone wolf fighter cause don't like putting others in danger and would take a bullet for any friend who needs it.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2016, 03:57:00 AM »
Raz was one of the closer people to the detonation site, and seemed to be the only survivor of that close area.

Raz slowly woke up, looking around him to see he had gotten smaller, much smaller, he then looked at his hand and let out a scream. It seems the sudden nuclear blast had mutated him... luckily it was something minor, from what he could tell anyway.

The little device that had been used on Raz to regulate his heart had merged to his body, the light on it pulsing in accordance to his heart beat.

Raz slowly got up, stumbling about as he got used to his new body.

A few hours of walking later left Raz hungry, and as he left the high rad zone, he came across a general store and went inside, looking for some food.

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Lacar Lacrest

• Boisterous Bear
  • Howdy!
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Mostly made up of light blue and light gray.my eyes and hair are a darker blue
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2016, 03:24:38 AM »
As lacar sat there h kept yelling for help as he tried to get his leg out when one of the mutated walk around the car. Lacar steamed even louder as the mutant walked closer two more coming around with it.
Feeling fantastic and ready to go! I'm a lone wolf fighter cause don't like putting others in danger and would take a bullet for any friend who needs it.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2016, 03:28:51 AM »
Raz heard the screaming and decided to go see what it was.  He eventually came across a pile of rubble, and glowing creatures starting for the hole, he wanted to help, but didn't know how.

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Lacar Lacrest

• Boisterous Bear
  • Howdy!
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2016, 03:31:09 AM »
One of them lunged onto lacar as he holds the rebar up stabbing it through its head"help me somebody"

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2016, 03:53:52 AM »
Raz looked around when the scream went out, and he found a mega phone from what looked like a political rally, and he turned it on, threw it far away, but close enough that it'd distract the mutated, long enough for Lacar to escape

Offline Lacar Lacrest

• Boisterous Bear
  • Howdy!
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: November 03, 2016, 04:05:45 AM »
The rest of them left but the last two still able to see lacar kept going for him, he struggled finally pulling his leg out but his tail was still stuck. He took the rebar like a spear and threw it at one of the mutated hitting it in the head which leaves one more and lacar with nothing to protect himself.

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Old Wolf of the Sprites.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented This user has donated more than $50 to the forum.
    • Awards
  • Currently: Exhausted
« Reply #8 on: November 05, 2016, 01:36:49 AM »
A second passes before there was a 'zip' of something fast going by, hitting the other mutated dead between the eyes to completely topple it. It takes another second before the echo of a gunshot was heard, indicating that there was some distance between Lacar and whoever made the shot, a gleam of something reflective could be seen from the direction of the source of the shot. It did not stay long before a figure moved away from the current high-ground atop one of the roof-tops, covering up the reflection source in the process.

Offline Lacar Lacrest

• Boisterous Bear
  • Howdy!
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: November 05, 2016, 02:12:51 AM »
Lacar quickly regain himself and once again tried to lift the vehicle off his tail as one more mutant still comes after him, he is thankful for the one leading the herd away with the sound and the person who shot the second mutant but he was still stuck and was barely able to lift the truck.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: November 05, 2016, 02:35:20 AM »
Raz saw his chance to try and help this person, and so he did, running down the 'hill' he was on, towards the mutated being, and latching onto it's head and driving it over to a pit, to which once it tripped, Raz managed to get a few flaps before he began to fall, but not into the hole, only  to the ledge of it.

Raz laid their exhausted, then he remembered the injured man and went towards him, trying to see what he could do.

Lacar would see a glowing stone on Raz's chest, and Raz's eye colour was glowing too in whatever darkness was there...

Offline Lacar Lacrest

• Boisterous Bear
  • Howdy!
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: November 05, 2016, 03:44:05 AM »
Lacar at first thought he was another mutant until he noticed him helping"the car is on my tail and I think my legs broken"

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: November 05, 2016, 11:11:28 AM »
Raz nodded and proceeded to the car, looking around until he saw a strong plank. Raz came back with the plank and shove a bit on it under the car and then began pushing the elevated side of the plank down to raise the car, allowing Lacar to get out.

Offline Lacar Lacrest

• Boisterous Bear
  • Howdy!
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: November 05, 2016, 01:49:03 PM »
Lacar crawls out from under the vehicle"thank you sir"his breathing was heavy, as he tried to stands he fell back to the ground graving his own leg.

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Old Wolf of the Sprites.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented This user has donated more than $50 to the forum.
    • Awards
  • Currently: Exhausted
« Reply #14 on: November 05, 2016, 02:02:33 PM »
The figure makes it to a closer roof-top to where the action was, a building with a barricaded entrance, then sets up a rappelling line before she makes herself visible to the others. "You two alright over there?" the female red-fox spoke as she unhooked herself from her rappelling line to go check on them. After seeing the shark get out from under the vehicle, she looks down at his legs and lets out a sigh. "Going to be hard getting from place-to-place like that. I have a base-camp up on the rooftops if you think you can climb."