The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Colossal Wasteland  (Read 5413 times)

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
Re: Colossal Wasteland
« Reply #60 on: November 14, 2016, 05:52:12 AM »
((I hope not.))

As Gib and Ray ground to a halt near the pilot's last location, Ray dismounted from his mech, and scanned about. "Gib, you're on guard duty. Keep a look-out for anything hostile. Pilot? Where are you?"

Offline Lacar Lacrest

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • Howdy!
    • Awards
  • Species: shark
  • Coloring: Mostly made up of light blue and light gray.my eyes and hair are a darker blue
  • Height: 7'4
  • Weight: 192lbs
  • Build: A thin,slightly muscular body
  • Currently: I'm good all around
« Reply #61 on: November 14, 2016, 05:30:17 PM »
The mech slowly stumbled through the waste lands searching for the two who got away his mech barley able to stand.
Feeling fantastic and ready to go! I'm a lone wolf fighter cause don't like putting others in danger and would take a bullet for any friend who needs it.

Offline Shoon

• Knowledge Seeker
  • Handsome Horse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years This user has donated to the forum.
  • I know alot, about everything
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Dragon
  • Coloring: silver ish grey
  • Height: 1.70
  • Build: masculine but pretty thin, not buff
  • Currently: Not here a lot
« Reply #62 on: November 14, 2016, 07:49:34 PM »
Shoon now stood on top of the sky scraper, he exited the gear mark 1 and put raz down and began to make a small fire from some supplies.
  • Avatar by: The amazing Ventus fall!

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #63 on: November 14, 2016, 08:36:41 PM »
((Shoon, if you don't want my character with yours, please tell me directly.))

Jio tried to follow Shoon through the skyscraper. The poor mega knew how to navigate the old ruins, his only trouble was stairs. He never knew how much weight they could support after all these years in rot. He took a tumble many a time while exploring. Oh well. He shuffled up them anyway. If only elevators worked...

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
« Reply #64 on: November 14, 2016, 09:22:26 PM »
Raz was still out cold from the earlier sudden movements that threw him around... but as he came to, he looked around and started to make whimpering and chirping sounds of being scared as his mutation had seemed to have changed his vocabulary to that of a mega's, but his sounded more like that of a barbaric caveman, in the sense of that it was mostly grunts.

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Lacar Lacrest

• Boisterous Bear
  • Howdy!
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Mostly made up of light blue and light gray.my eyes and hair are a darker blue
« Reply #65 on: November 14, 2016, 10:42:52 PM »
The megamech stumbled a bit farther before stopping as it stared at a structure in the distance then it stopped.
Feeling fantastic and ready to go! I'm a lone wolf fighter cause don't like putting others in danger and would take a bullet for any friend who needs it.

Offline Shoon

• Knowledge Seeker
  • Handsome Horse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years This user has donated to the forum.
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #66 on: November 15, 2016, 05:59:12 AM »
((I was doing this from the beginning, plus Shoon didn't even notice you)).

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
« Reply #67 on: November 16, 2016, 03:23:28 PM »
Gib spotted a lone, damaged mech walking through the waste, and chirped quietly. Ray turned, and shook his head. "We gotta find the pilot, Gib. We'll investigate that later."

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • 100% chocolate-wafer feline!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx / Wildcat
  • Coloring: Dappled brown-grey and white
  • Height: 5' 7" ish
  • Build: Chunkeh
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Nom!
« Reply #68 on: November 16, 2016, 04:41:48 PM »
Ray's voice crackled into life in Katya's helmet, the signal distorted and wavering. The lynx growled in pain as she pushed herself up on one arm and looked around at the endless dunes of sand. "My radio doesn't seem stable, and I don't know where I am anyway... I haven't got time to waste here." She muttered to herself in-between panting breaths, the air in her helmet was already hot and dry. Only one thing for it, she wrenched her holdout pistol out of its holster,  flipped a switch to turn on the loud-speaker in her helmet and shouted, "Over here!" Katya bared her teeth and winced as her voice echoed off the empty skyscrapers. Every waster nearby would have heard that...
  • Avatar by: Avatar art drawn by me
100% chocolate-wafer feline!

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #69 on: November 17, 2016, 12:17:58 AM »
Ray heard Katya's shout, and started off towards her. A few moments passed, and the raccoon found her. "Mornin' sunshine. Gib! Over here!" The mech made it to his pilot in a few strides. Ray offered Katya a paw. "Let's get you home, yeah?"

A round snapped off of Gib's shoulder plate, followed by the tell-tale crack of a large-calibur rifle, which drove Ray to a crouch. Gib placed himself between the two pilots and the sniper. "We must leave," the mech said, as he scanned the nearby buildings for life, "we aren't safe here."

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
« Reply #70 on: November 17, 2016, 12:26:55 AM »
Raz was in distress and was very confused.

To what seemed like minutes in the cryo pod, he had become a feral dragling from small and gradual mutation, so the case of that he was changed to feral from anthro made him confused and distressed.

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Lacar Lacrest

• Boisterous Bear
  • Howdy!
    • Awards
« Reply #71 on: November 17, 2016, 02:13:18 AM »
Lacar had many life signals on his scanner causing great aggravation, he had two life signals plus a mech signal of in the wastes, one by itself a good distance away, and the three on the sky scrapper two in which are megas.

Offline Shoon

• Knowledge Seeker
  • Handsome Horse
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #72 on: November 17, 2016, 06:24:15 AM »
Shoon was holding Raz near the fire when he started to wake up "Are you alright? You aren't in the cryopod anymore".

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #73 on: November 17, 2016, 11:22:25 AM »
Raz looked around and saw the torn land. He his eyes began to tear  up, to which he buried his face into Shoon's chest, crying out, "Mommy! Daddy!"

Offline Lacar Lacrest

• Boisterous Bear
  • Howdy!
    • Awards
« Reply #74 on: November 17, 2016, 12:57:29 PM »
I decided to go after the two signals with the mech. I turned from the scy scrapper and began making my way towards them.I play one of my old recordings from before I turned mega over my radio"Hello, this is lacar sending a signal to anyone who needs assistance can anyone read me" coincidentally that was the same message that led lacar to his accident.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2016, 01:00:51 PM by Lacar Lacrest »