The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Colossal Wasteland  (Read 5385 times)

Offline Ræfóa Aldrnari

• Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug Top 100 Most Online
  • Earlier known as Ulvus Lumia
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Brown fox
  • Coloring: Brown, dark brown, grey, beige
  • Height: 1m 73cm (5'8")
  • Weight: 53 kg. (117 lb.)
  • Build: Thin
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: *Browsing memes*
Re: Colossal Wasteland
« Reply #90 on: November 21, 2016, 07:52:48 PM »
(Is this RP still open to join?)

Please check out my DeviantArt page!
I would greatly appreciate it.

Reference sheet by myself!

Offline Shoon

• Knowledge Seeker
  • Handsome Horse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years This user has donated to the forum.
  • I know alot, about everything
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Dragon
  • Coloring: silver ish grey
  • Height: 1.70
  • Build: masculine but pretty thin, not buff
  • Currently: Not here a lot
« Reply #91 on: November 21, 2016, 08:36:30 PM »
(Yeah Its good I think)
  • Avatar by: The amazing Ventus fall!

Offline Ræfóa Aldrnari

• Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug Top 100 Most Online
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #92 on: November 21, 2016, 09:08:50 PM »
(Okay thanks. Has anything significant happened, that I need to know?)
Name: Ulvus Lumia
Species: Wolf
Group (Mega, Waster, Tester): Waster
Gear: Plasma handgun, a regular semi-automatic rifle, and a few other survival supplies.
Design (optional): Reference sheet for my looks. Other than that: Black cargo pants, dark-beige hoodie (with sleeves pulled up), Black military gloves without fingertips, beige and black scarf, and a black backpack.
Extras (optional): He escaped from the tester bunkers as a teenager, due to abusive family and surroundings. Since then, he has survived by scavenging and hunting.
Powers (optional): (If skills count), he is really good at parkour and climbing, due to his survival lifestyle. He has a fairly well eye-sight and hearing as well.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2016, 01:45:14 PM by Ulvus Lumia »

Offline Shoon

• Knowledge Seeker
  • Handsome Horse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years This user has donated to the forum.
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #93 on: November 22, 2016, 12:47:19 PM »
(Ray Is with Katya in the dessert after she crashed and lacar is going to them. I am on top of a sky scraper with Jio and raz after I rescued the latter from a cryopod. Thats it I think, I'm also pretty sure its starting to be dark as in the sky are getting dark)

Offline Ræfóa Aldrnari

• Noble Newt
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #94 on: November 22, 2016, 01:44:31 PM »
(Okay, thanks!)

Ulvus snapped out of a temporary moment of thought. He was still lying in the tall, dry grass, waiting for any potential prey to make the mistake to walk by. He straightened himself up a bit, got a better hold of his rifle, and exhaled steadily and softly. How long had he been lying there? An hour? Two? He had lost all sense of time. "I'll wait for at least another hour.", he thought, continuing to scout the area. About half an hour went by, before he spotted a small, feral mutation. "Bingo!", he thought, as he slowly aimed towards it, and gently squeezed the trigger. A loud bang erupted, as the bullet flew from his rifle and hit the creature. He looked up, a small smile crawling over his face. He hadn't shot that well in... a long time! He quickly got up, swung the rifle over his back, making it hang in its strap, and ran down towards the creature. He picked it up, still smiling. He had missed the taste of meat. Although, he wasn't too hungry at the time. "Guess I'll wait a little while.", he thought, as he found some rope in his backpack, tying it to the creature, making it hang from his belt. He got a hold of his rifle again, before going off into the distance.
After a while of walking, he noticed it began to get a bit dark. "I'll walk a little longer, then I'll set up a camp.", he thought. "Wait... what's that?" He squinted, moving his head a little more forward, as he spotted what seemed like old skyscrapers. He continued walking, until he eventually reached the foot of it, looking up. He whistled in amazement, as it was a rare sight to see such a thing. At least for him. He looked towards the entrance again, slowly walking towards it. He slowly opened the door, keeping a steady lock in front of him with his handgun. As he got inside, he quickly scanned the room, seeing nobody. He holstered his gun again, walking towards the nearest wall, sitting down against it, exhaling deeply, his legs feeling like they were gonna fall off at any minute.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #95 on: December 05, 2016, 12:56:49 PM »
Another sniper round pinged off of Ray's mech. Ray returned fire, rounds crashing through the building Shoon, Raz, and Jio occupied.

Offline Lacar Lacrest

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • Howdy!
    • Awards
  • Species: shark
  • Coloring: Mostly made up of light blue and light gray.my eyes and hair are a darker blue
  • Height: 7'4
  • Weight: 192lbs
  • Build: A thin,slightly muscular body
  • Currently: I'm good all around
« Reply #96 on: December 05, 2016, 01:30:19 PM »
The mech could see the fire from where he was seeing ray and them on the ground slowly moving towards their position

Feeling fantastic and ready to go! I'm a lone wolf fighter cause don't like putting others in danger and would take a bullet for any friend who needs it.

Offline Shoon

• Knowledge Seeker
  • Handsome Horse
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #97 on: December 05, 2016, 05:19:58 PM »
The building shook with the rounds hitting it "**censor** I thought this place was safe, whats causing this anyway?!" Shoon looked at the Gear 1 "Midnight, search for cause!" A couple seconds later Shoon heard Midnight in his helmet "Large rounds hitting the building. What is the next course of action?" Shoon didnt even stop to think "We are leaving this place! Hold on young one and sorry dude!" Shoon grabbed Razuel and enterd the Gear 1 with Razuel again in the abdomin area.

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #98 on: December 05, 2016, 09:58:19 PM »
"Aaaah!"
Jio whined while frantically peering down the roof's edge at the round fire. He had no idea how to get off the building in time!
« Last Edit: December 05, 2016, 10:00:47 PM by Evnamishko »

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
« Reply #99 on: December 05, 2016, 10:20:44 PM »
Raz made a squeak as he was abruptly grabbed, but didn't complain as he knew that loud noises meant danger, and this hunk of metal was the safest thing.

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
« Reply #100 on: January 04, 2017, 03:30:46 PM »
Ray switched off of the building, and re-targeted the mech-mega hybrid walking towards him. He shouted out at the hybrid. "Stop! This is your final warning!"

Offline Lacar Lacrest

• Boisterous Bear
  • Howdy!
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Mostly made up of light blue and light gray.my eyes and hair are a darker blue
« Reply #101 on: January 04, 2017, 04:08:14 PM »
It stopped in its tracks and slowly brought its arm up, the sound of his weapon reving up as he aims at them. Then a loud crackling went of like an old speaker" this is Lacar requesting assistance" its inturupted with a bit of static" the radiation is getting in I'm not gonna" more static echo's out.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2017, 04:10:35 PM by Lacar Lacrest »
Feeling fantastic and ready to go! I'm a lone wolf fighter cause don't like putting others in danger and would take a bullet for any friend who needs it.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #102 on: January 05, 2017, 03:37:01 PM »
Ray huffed. "Fine!" He opened fire at the hybrid, dumping shell after shell at the target.

Offline Lacar Lacrest

• Boisterous Bear
  • Howdy!
    • Awards
« Reply #103 on: January 06, 2017, 11:27:36 AM »
It backed up with each shell taking a rather decent amount of damage"this Lacar on the radio, I need imedient assistence..."it died out and cut to static as its system started to shut down.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #104 on: January 07, 2017, 03:47:48 PM »
One of Ray's shoulder pods opened, unleashing a hellish salvo of missiles. Each warhead was loaded with a devastating magnesium-powder payload, igniting their target almost immediately.