The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Colossal Wasteland  (Read 5384 times)

Online Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
Re: Colossal Wasteland
« Reply #75 on: November 17, 2016, 01:17:23 PM »
Ray blinked, and looked at Gib. "Hear that?" Gib nodded. "Confirmed. It appears to be an old radio transmission. I recommend evading it's source, 87% chance of an ambush."

Offline Lacar Lacrest

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • Howdy!
    • Awards
  • Species: shark
  • Coloring: Mostly made up of light blue and light gray.my eyes and hair are a darker blue
  • Height: 7'4
  • Weight: 192lbs
  • Build: A thin,slightly muscular body
  • Currently: I'm good all around
« Reply #76 on: November 17, 2016, 01:27:08 PM »
"Hello, this is lacar sending a signal to anyone who...."the signal went to static then to a live transition, its silent.
Feeling fantastic and ready to go! I'm a lone wolf fighter cause don't like putting others in danger and would take a bullet for any friend who needs it.

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented This user has donated to the forum more than once.
    • Awards
« Reply #77 on: November 17, 2016, 05:50:17 PM »
The stairs of the skyscraper were surprisingly stable for their age, allowing Jio to quicken his pace in confidence. He worked his way to the top and peered at Shoon and the crying child. The giant grunted with concern and stepped over.

Offline Shoon

• Knowledge Seeker
  • Handsome Horse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years This user has donated to the forum.
  • I know alot, about everything
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Dragon
  • Coloring: silver ish grey
  • Height: 1.70
  • Build: masculine but pretty thin, not buff
  • Currently: Not here a lot
« Reply #78 on: November 18, 2016, 03:48:49 PM »
Shoon, slightly panicking, span around standing throwing Raz at the gear 1 with midnight controlling it and catching him while Shoon continued spinning to a stand while grabbing the pistol from his foot and fully standing up already aiming down to Geoff "State your business!".
  • Avatar by: The amazing Ventus fall!

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
« Reply #79 on: November 18, 2016, 03:53:28 PM »
Raz screamed as he was thrown, and then as he was caught inside the mech, Raz was even more terrified, scratching at the door to be let out until he acepted defeat and curled up, shaking and crying into himself.

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Lacar Lacrest

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • Howdy!
    • Awards
  • Species: shark
  • Coloring: Mostly made up of light blue and light gray.my eyes and hair are a darker blue
  • Height: 7'4
  • Weight: 192lbs
  • Build: A thin,slightly muscular body
  • Currently: I'm good all around
« Reply #80 on: November 18, 2016, 05:00:39 PM »
Lacar continued on making his way to rays position using his scanners to find him
Feeling fantastic and ready to go! I'm a lone wolf fighter cause don't like putting others in danger and would take a bullet for any friend who needs it.

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented This user has donated to the forum more than once.
    • Awards
« Reply #81 on: November 19, 2016, 01:54:47 AM »
Jio waved his hands above his head in terror. "N-No, No!" he yelped, "Not bad mega!"

Offline Shoon

• Knowledge Seeker
  • Handsome Horse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years This user has donated to the forum.
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #82 on: November 19, 2016, 07:47:27 AM »
"fine then" Shoon holstered the pistol and began to walk to the gear 1 to release Raz "So what brings you to the top floor of a sky scraper?" when Shoon god close Midnight opened the chest part and released Razuel "Terribly sorry about that, just had to make sure you were safe" Shoon put Razuel down and walked backto the fire, sat down, and began searching for something in his backpack.

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
    • Awards
« Reply #83 on: November 19, 2016, 08:31:07 AM »
Jio sighed with relief and lowered his ears somewhat at Shoon's question. "...Lonely..."

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
« Reply #84 on: November 19, 2016, 09:53:14 PM »
Raz got scared by Jio the instant he saw him and he scrambled to Shoon and latched onto him, climbing up his body to then fall into his arms and hug the dragon

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Shoon

• Knowledge Seeker
  • Handsome Horse
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #85 on: November 20, 2016, 04:32:12 PM »
Shoon stroked Razuels back "It's fine, I think." Shoon looked to Jio "But do you have a story?'.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2016, 02:56:32 PM by Shoon »

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
    • Awards
« Reply #86 on: November 20, 2016, 09:08:30 PM »
Jio huffed, stroking his chin while trying to think back. It was easier to recall his memories thanks to conversing with rare friendly megas and wasters over the last century. "Uhh... Uhh, had no home, doom boom came... hid in big can..."
The giant held his hands out to reference the size of the steel barrel. "Fell asleep, got very big, got stuck but broke free... so I wander lone and scavenge... Met lots'a bad megas and good megas... good ones die 'lot..."

The bear whimpered softly for a second then shook his head. "Ahhh, I'm Jio."
He smiled and held his hand out to Shoon. "You?"

Online Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #87 on: November 21, 2016, 02:28:33 PM »
Ray rolled his eyes, and looked back at Gib. "We've got injured and a mech's on the way. Friggin' great." He looked back down to Katya. Weighing his options, Ray placed a small syringe in her grasp. "Take that, and get away. I've got something to deal with." He grunted slightly, as Gib picked up the raccoon, and placed him in the cockpit. Ray then turned, and started towards the apparent rogue mech, piping up over radio. "This is Rayleonarde Blackburn, Class 3 Pathfinder Scout hailing the rogue mech near my position." At this, all guns were brought to bear, but did not fire, at the mech. "State your business."

Offline Shoon

• Knowledge Seeker
  • Handsome Horse
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #88 on: November 21, 2016, 05:53:09 PM »
Shoon shook Jio's hand "I am Shoon, pleasant to meet you". Shoon continued stroking Razuel's back.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #89 on: November 21, 2016, 06:32:59 PM »
Raz slowly calmed down from the back strokes, but tensed up against  as he came closer to Jio.