The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Colossal Wasteland  (Read 5380 times)

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
Re: Colossal Wasteland
« Reply #30 on: November 06, 2016, 10:48:14 PM »
Jio's curiosity got the best of him when he heard the commotion. Hesitant and tender, Jio began his way down, his back against the wall as he shuffled sideways down the stairs. His feet were too big for each step, so he had to angle them across multiple steps -- not terribly secure. But that was the least of his worries.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #31 on: November 07, 2016, 02:06:28 PM »
Ray's weapons belched forth the last munitions they had loaded, and the mega he was firing upon fell still.  He began reloading his weapons, when he heard his radio going mad. The raccoon picked a few key words out of the rushed shouting; something about a craft going down. Ray looked about, and Gib's optics locked onto a stark-white parachute against the sky. "I'll go see what's up." He started off, hoping whoever took down the craft scarpered; the raccoon hated wasting ammo on Wasters.

Offline Lacar Lacrest

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • Howdy!
    • Awards
  • Species: shark
  • Coloring: Mostly made up of light blue and light gray.my eyes and hair are a darker blue
  • Height: 7'4
  • Weight: 192lbs
  • Build: A thin,slightly muscular body
  • Currently: I'm good all around
« Reply #32 on: November 07, 2016, 05:15:54 PM »
Name:Lacar
Species:a shark
Group:waster turned mega
Gear:mutations causing him to fuse to his mark two mech, he may detatch myself from the mech standing at 9' tall and still has clumps of his mech attached to his body and his rifle fused to his left arm.
Powers:extreme strength and the ability to attach himself to mechs and slowly take them over being able to operate them even without power(may only do so for limited time then must leave the overrun mech disabling it in the process, must also return to his mech afterwards.Can adapt to taking over or fusing with weapons and vehicles)

Extras:As a waster he was a bandit until he wondered into a highly radiated area in his mech, after losing to a mega his mech suffered major damage and the radiation mutated him turning him into what he is now.

A strange mech stomps through the wastes looking for its next meal. The name lacar can be seen on the chest piece of the mech as it searches for its next meal. The mech comes across an old truck and proceedes to absorb the major components of it, the engine, pipes and batteries. After taking the vehicles major components the lights on the mech start up and its power comes back online. The mech started picking up a distress signal and with its knowledge figured there may be food on or near the signal. The mech started up full power from the components from the truck and started full on sprinting through the waste at almost 35 miles per hour.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2016, 05:26:28 PM by Lacar Lacrest »
Feeling fantastic and ready to go! I'm a lone wolf fighter cause don't like putting others in danger and would take a bullet for any friend who needs it.

Offline Shoon

• Knowledge Seeker
  • Handsome Horse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years This user has donated to the forum.
  • I know alot, about everything
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Dragon
  • Coloring: silver ish grey
  • Height: 1.70
  • Build: masculine but pretty thin, not buff
  • Currently: Not here a lot
« Reply #33 on: November 07, 2016, 05:37:31 PM »
(I do not understand how he can detach but still have a gun and not bleed out by detaching. Also he isn't a waster if he has mech).

Shoon advanced Into the room and had a look at all the pods and computers, all pods had decayed bodies in them and all the tech was melted or shattered "I hope that pod has something cool in it.." Shoon reached the pod and pressed a button on its side to open it.
Looking in Shoons jaw dropped "Awwwww, it's adorable! Midnight I dont care what you say, we cleared most of the city already and marked waster locations in places we did, I'm giving up on the next week to bring this thing home and make it my companion" Shoon grabbed Razuel and lightly hugged it "Very well, I wasn't about to argue anyway" Shoon walked outside with the small dragon in his arms.
  • Avatar by: The amazing Ventus fall!

Offline Lacar Lacrest

• Boisterous Bear
  • Howdy!
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Mostly made up of light blue and light gray.my eyes and hair are a darker blue
« Reply #34 on: November 07, 2016, 05:50:00 PM »
(He stole a mech as he left the testing bunker, and he can pull apart without tearing anything but bits of him stay attached to the mech or whatever else he fusses to, I forgot to put the he creates muslce, skin,tissue, and so on due to his mutations. Its kinda like pulling off dead skin what he doesn't need he removes but major stuff like the heart and brain must stay on his main body for obvious reasons.oh and the rifle isn't the mechs it is his personal firearm lol)

Feeling fantastic and ready to go! I'm a lone wolf fighter cause don't like putting others in danger and would take a bullet for any friend who needs it.

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • 100% chocolate-wafer feline!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx / Wildcat
  • Coloring: Dappled brown-grey and white
  • Height: 5' 7" ish
  • Build: Chunkeh
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Nom!
« Reply #35 on: November 07, 2016, 08:20:27 PM »

Katya scrambled for the parachute chords in a blind panic. It was all she could do to stay upright as she was buffeted around in the slipstream of the aircraft, through the tinted glass of her visor she watched the jet soar away beneath her, spewing flames and smoke as it tumbled through the air. It skimmed over the dunes until one wing finally clipped the sand and it was engulfed by a shower of burning debris.

She hit the sand a few minutes later, only to be yanked off her feet as the parachute pulled hard at her harness, dragging and sending her tumbling through the sand and debris. Pain flared in her leg but the parachute kept dragging and Katya found herself rolling and scrabbling for purchase. Finally she came to rest at the bottom of the sand dune in a tangle of chords and parachute, her panting breaths echoing in the confines of her helmet. She stared up at the sky and spat out a single word through the waves of pain, "Frack..."
« Last Edit: November 07, 2016, 08:28:33 PM by KittKat chunky~ »
  • Avatar by: Avatar art drawn by me
100% chocolate-wafer feline!

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
« Reply #36 on: November 07, 2016, 08:33:17 PM »
Raz laid in Shoon's arms, his chest slowly rising and falling, but as the chemical that had been pumping into his body to preserve it died out, Raz slowly awoke, not yet noticing his bodily changes, and being in a hungover state, making him act a lot like a new born.

A subject name tag was on the door, along with a name, the door being from Raz's pod. 'Razuel Dracon'  'Age ///', the age was scratched out for some reason, but it was a single digit.

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: November 08, 2016, 04:56:30 AM »
Jio was about halfway down the stairs when Shoon walked out of the room with the child dragon. The bearish mega gave a hesitant grunt and wave toward him, then glanced between the stairs back up and down toward Shoon again. He began awkwardly side-stepping back up the stairs, grunting in embarrassment.

Offline Shoon

• Knowledge Seeker
  • Handsome Horse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years This user has donated to the forum.
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: November 08, 2016, 05:38:58 AM »
(oh so its fine lacar, sorry!)

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #39 on: November 08, 2016, 08:24:28 AM »
Ray tried to patch through to the falling pilot. "You alright up there?"

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
    • Awards
« Reply #40 on: November 08, 2016, 02:24:03 PM »
((hey Shoon, two posts were relevant to you :p))

Jio continued sidestepping to the top of the stairs to get out of Shoon's way, huffing apologetically.

Offline Shoon

• Knowledge Seeker
  • Handsome Horse
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: November 08, 2016, 05:24:09 PM »
(Sorry! I can't remember if it was on purpose or I just didn't notice and I don't know what to do now).

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
« Reply #42 on: November 08, 2016, 07:28:52 PM »
Raz slowly regained his strength... of sorts... and looked up at Shoon and then to himself and started to freak out, screaming and crying.

The wasters that were down there all stood up and complained to Shoon to shut up Raz or they would do it...

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Lacar Lacrest

• Boisterous Bear
  • Howdy!
    • Awards
« Reply #43 on: November 09, 2016, 12:05:33 AM »
The mech can across a small opening in which the signal is coming from when it started picking up life signatures inside.The mech opened up and a mega began to pull itself from the mech hitting the ground blood dripping from it. The mega pulled scraped parts off the mech covering vital points on its body and covering its wounds, it's skin fusing to the metal to keep it from falling off. The mega then loaded its firearm as well as graving two spare clips from the mech and began heading into the vault.

Offline Shoon

• Knowledge Seeker
  • Handsome Horse
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #44 on: November 09, 2016, 05:45:07 PM »
Shoon nustled Razuel "shhhh, I am here now. midnight play a calming tone" Midnight started pplaying a calm lulyby that Raz could hear lightly.
Shoon when hearing the banging from the top of the stairs open his chest and placed ras in a safe place in the space from his body and his bodyarmor, and closed the chest part "There is an aunknown life form dtected at the top of the stairs, it is armed I suggest fire at will" Shoon started reving up his cannon an started up the targeting system "I think the same".