The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Greatness of Iridescence [Closed]  (Read 5183 times)

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
Re: Greatness of Iridescence [Closed]
« Reply #30 on: October 02, 2016, 08:05:46 PM »
Raz got down off of Sucre's hip and raised his nose to the air, and then walking to the unlocked door, and before anyone could stop him, he pushed the door open and walked in, the door creaking when he pushed it a bit too far open

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • People have put me down, but i get right back up.
    • Awards
  • Species: Kobold
  • Coloring: Brown
  • Height: 3 ft
  • Weight: 65 pounds
  • Build: Pretty pudgy
  • Currently: Feeling hungry.
« Reply #31 on: October 02, 2016, 08:30:47 PM »
Neko looks at the cards with a dark expression and remembers a lot about her past that these cards show.
"...thank you..." Neko stands there for what feels like hours to her.
"I have questions...you know about magic right? The cards don't lie, I have strength most when can only dream about. When I was young, my dad took me away to train me and make me stronger. My power is I can never be broken and I always come back stronger...i don't know why I have it though. Your a mage, do think my powers are magic?"

Post Merge: October 02, 2016, 08:32:14 PM
"...wait where is the dragon going?" Neko said getting distracted.
  • Avatar by: Plasma-snake on Deviantart
Current fursona: Tina

Pet's name: Star
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline FinalPam

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • "NEXT TIME YOU INVITE PAM."
    • Awards
  • Species: Dragon, feathered wings
  • Coloring: Pastel pink and blue, with swirling patterns around the horns and tail.
  • Height: 6'1"
  • Weight: 173 lbs.
  • Build: Chubby
« Reply #32 on: October 02, 2016, 09:43:23 PM »
RAZUEL: The door opens to a wooden stairway leading downwards. The lights are off, and you can't see anything aside from the staircase turning.

NEKO: Sucre shouts from the back room. "Magic is as magic does, dear. Even the most powerful divination can't predict magic itself. Think about it- can a computer running a game predict its own actions?" It almost sounds like she's moving furniture. "If you come back later this afternoon, I can talk to you about it more. We- oh, here it is- close at 6. Any time after that might be fine!"
  • Avatar by: shannondapper.tumblr.com (not me, i've got permission, we cool)
testimonials:
"i don't capitalize words to preserve my aesthetic" -me

"you can't put an ice cream sandwich in a blender and call it a milkshake, it doesn't work like that, nothing works like that" -me

"LOOK OUT ITS PAM" -monster factory, maybe not about me

"do you get to the cloud district very often? oh, what am i saying, of course you don't" -nazeem, aka nazmeme

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
« Reply #33 on: October 02, 2016, 09:54:08 PM »
The pendant that was given to Raz was sitting on where his bed is.

Raz illuminated where he stepped with his soulstone, going down the stairs

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: October 02, 2016, 10:03:18 PM »
Neko nods.
"Thank you, I think I will." Neko retrieves the pendant and seeing a light going down the stair goes to see if it is Raz.

Offline FinalPam

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Pastel pink and blue, with swirling patterns around the horns and tail.
« Reply #35 on: October 02, 2016, 10:17:47 PM »
RAZUEL: Your stone only dimly lights the staircase, and you can barely see anything ahead of you. At the bottom of the stairs, you can see boxes to the left and right. The room afterward is cloaked in darkness.

NEKO: Razuel stands on the stairs in front of you, dimly glowing. He slowly walks downstairs.
testimonials:

"you can't put an ice cream sandwich in a blender and call it a milkshake, it doesn't work like that, nothing works like that" -me

"do you get to the cloud district very often? oh, what am i saying, of course you don't" -nazeem, aka nazmeme

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: October 02, 2016, 10:47:07 PM »
Raz continued down the stairs to the base and he felt a box and tried to open it

Offline FinalPam

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: October 02, 2016, 10:58:23 PM »
The wooden crate's top was able to be pulled off and aside easily enough, but it made a bit of a clatter falling down to the floor.

Inside the box was some strange jewelry. Necklaces and rings had their gems pried out, the jewels scattered through the box. Most of the metal components looked as if they had been partially melted. Any designs were rendered unrecognizable.

The dim light illuminates one wall; a row of stacked boxes, shelves, and old-looking chests. The containers are set away from the wall, leaving some space behind.

Upstairs, the continued, fainter sounds of moving furniture are still evident.
testimonials:

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: October 03, 2016, 12:05:50 AM »
Neko had been following Raz and before he could go any further Neko picks him up and puts him under her arm.
"Bad dragon, you can't just go through somone's house and..." Neko having superior senses then Raz because she was half feline was able to make out a black and white image of most of the stuff that was in here. The jewlery alone was odd but the old chests and shelves looked probably close to the age of the coin and were probably filled with the same amount of valuables.
"...rummage through there stuff." A sense of dread filled Neko especially since Sucre was probably almost done with the furniture.
"This is a dragon hoard...we need to get out, now!" Neko turned ready to run back up the stairs.

Offline FinalPam

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: October 03, 2016, 12:17:31 AM »
Just as Neko is out the door of the shop, Sucre takes a careful peek out of the back room door. She waves goodbye to Sucre and Razuel before frowning at the leftmost door, closing and locking it.
testimonials:

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
    • Awards
« Reply #40 on: October 03, 2016, 12:40:27 AM »
Neko tried to casually smile and walk away but the amount of treasure that Sucre had unnerved her. Why did she need all that treasure? Where did it come from even? Neko held up Raz and look him in the eyes.
"I don't know what fate has in store for us...but it sure doesn't look good. Now that that's over, I wonder what your name is little guy." Neko says as she walks homeward.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: October 03, 2016, 12:51:45 AM »
Raz looked up at Neko from where he was being held, and he grabbed onto a low hanging hair and tried to pull Neko's head down to Raz

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: October 03, 2016, 01:16:24 AM »
"Ow ow ow! That's my pride and joy!" Neko said and was now at Raz's level.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #43 on: October 03, 2016, 01:31:33 AM »
Raz pulled himself and put his warm soulstone against Neko's face and in the instance he did, he spoke to her through it, "Razuel...", his voice was deep, but still very much like a child's, and when he finished telling Neko, Raz let go of them and hugged Neko's arm as he drifted off to sleep

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
    • Awards
« Reply #44 on: October 03, 2016, 01:33:31 AM »
Neko looked surprised for a moment but seeing it was close to night time hurried home, being careful not wake Raz.