The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Greatness of Iridescence [Closed]  (Read 5185 times)

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
Re: Greatness of Iridescence [Closed]
« Reply #60 on: October 11, 2016, 09:56:09 PM »
Raz clutched onto Neko again, beginning to hork and gag, but was just dry heaving as nothing was coming up, he eventually stopped and just sobbed whilst he held onto her, "Hurt..."

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • People have put me down, but i get right back up.
    • Awards
  • Species: Kobold
  • Coloring: Brown
  • Height: 3 ft
  • Weight: 65 pounds
  • Build: Pretty pudgy
  • Currently: Feeling hungry.
« Reply #61 on: October 13, 2016, 05:00:53 PM »
"I agree..." Neko takes the pendant and is about to toss it across the room...when she passes out.  The pendant roles out of her hand and onto the floor.
  • Avatar by: Plasma-snake on Deviantart
Current fursona: Tina

Pet's name: Star
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
« Reply #62 on: October 13, 2016, 05:32:15 PM »
Raz laid on top of Neko, holding on tight and continuing to groan, still suffering from the pendant's effects, he then looked up to Neko's friend, a look of pain on his face, "Hurt..."

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline FinalPam

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • "NEXT TIME YOU INVITE PAM."
    • Awards
  • Species: Dragon, feathered wings
  • Coloring: Pastel pink and blue, with swirling patterns around the horns and tail.
  • Height: 6'1"
  • Weight: 173 lbs.
  • Build: Chubby
« Reply #63 on: October 13, 2016, 09:47:43 PM »
"Damn!" Anny looks over Neko, taking her vitals as best she could. "Well, runt, looks like she'll be fine. Just the surges. Gotta admit, they're making me pretty woozy." She looks back at the pendant where it laid on the floor.

"Was it doing this earlier, I wonder?" Anny muttered under her breath, partially to Razuel and partially to no one.
  • Avatar by: shannondapper.tumblr.com (not me, i've got permission, we cool)
testimonials:
"i don't capitalize words to preserve my aesthetic" -me

"you can't put an ice cream sandwich in a blender and call it a milkshake, it doesn't work like that, nothing works like that" -me

"LOOK OUT ITS PAM" -monster factory, maybe not about me

"do you get to the cloud district very often? oh, what am i saying, of course you don't" -nazeem, aka nazmeme

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #64 on: October 14, 2016, 12:29:45 PM »
Raz was happy that Neko was safe, but huffed when Any called him a runt... when asked the question, Raz took a second to think, and when he finished he made a 'I don't know' expression as he hadn't noticed if it had before, "Nightmare... earlier..."

Offline FinalPam

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • "NEXT TIME YOU INVITE PAM."
    • Awards
  • Species: Dragon, feathered wings
  • Coloring: Pastel pink and blue, with swirling patterns around the horns and tail.
  • Height: 6'1"
  • Weight: 173 lbs.
  • Build: Chubby
« Reply #65 on: October 15, 2016, 01:32:54 PM »
"You're not sure, eh? Well." Anny picks up the pendant, her hand going solid for a second. "When Neko wakes up, we're taking this right back to the owner. Maybe we can make them suffer too..."

The pendant flashes. Anny recoils, dropping it. You don't feel or see anything change.
  • Avatar by: shannondapper.tumblr.com (not me, i've got permission, we cool)
testimonials:
"i don't capitalize words to preserve my aesthetic" -me

"you can't put an ice cream sandwich in a blender and call it a milkshake, it doesn't work like that, nothing works like that" -me

"LOOK OUT ITS PAM" -monster factory, maybe not about me

"do you get to the cloud district very often? oh, what am i saying, of course you don't" -nazeem, aka nazmeme

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #66 on: October 15, 2016, 02:50:54 PM »
Raz winced as the pendant hit the ground, now fearing this object, clutching tight onto Neko, slightly shaking as he was still feeling queasy.