The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Spriteworks from Vosur (Mark 2)  (Read 5651 times)

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Old Wolf of the Sprites.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented This user has donated to the forum more than once.
    • Awards
  • Currently: Exhausted
Re: Spriteworks from Vosur (Mark 2)
« Reply #180 on: March 27, 2019, 02:06:16 PM »

Got through with this project, might make more starship designs about the size of the previous-set though.

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented This user has donated to the forum more than once.
    • Awards
« Reply #181 on: April 25, 2019, 06:17:02 PM »
Still trying to remain productive with ideas.

A set of elemental-based Psionic Swords for Alessia.

Multi-elemental Mana Swords

And a Plasma-Hybrid Whipsword for a friend of mine outside of the forums.

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #182 on: June 26, 2019, 09:15:30 AM »
Been a little while, mostly busy with stuff from work, so I haven't had much sit-down-and-relax time.

Decided to try my hand at making my moth character's crystalline sword and a reploid-version's saber. I get told the regular sword looks better, but I'm a bit iffy on the plasma sword version.

A little bit of a concept idea, mostly mixing the X series saber with the Zero series Triple Rod and Chain Rod.

Offline John Red Beard

• Local Moderator
  • Handsome Horse
  • awards Top 100 Topic Starter This user has been a forum member for over 3 years Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Leoren (Lion)
  • Coloring: Tan with brown markings
  • Height: 6' 4"
  • Weight: 200 lbs
  • Build: Tall, slender-ish, not very muscular
  • Currently: Napping
« Reply #183 on: June 26, 2019, 11:36:00 PM »
Cool weapon designs.
Tsaenoa (sounds like "sigh Noah")   Daome (sounds like "dow may")

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #184 on: June 27, 2019, 08:19:00 PM »
Thank you, but I've kinda slowed down in my sprite-works.