The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Spriteworks from Vosur (Mark 2)  (Read 40363 times)

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Old Wolf of the Sprites.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented This user has donated more than $50 to the forum.
    • Awards
  • Currently: Exhausted
Re: Spriteworks from Vosur (Mark 2)
« Reply #210 on: April 09, 2020, 08:42:56 PM »
Surprisingly that was told to me by the friend, so maybe you and her chat up somewhere?

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
« Reply #211 on: April 11, 2020, 07:35:38 PM »
Surprisingly that was told to me by the friend, so maybe you and her chat up somewhere?
The watergun idea?
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented This user has donated more than $50 to the forum.
    • Awards
« Reply #212 on: April 13, 2020, 07:03:54 PM »
Yeah, the watergun idea. You and her might've chatted somewhere about it?

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #213 on: April 13, 2020, 10:58:45 PM »
possibly i don't remember  discussing it with anyone.... i mean i've used it as a joke ,but I've never talked with anyone about it  T_T
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #214 on: April 19, 2020, 08:51:37 PM »
Same person for this one, which she seems to have the Metroid series on her mind as of late.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #215 on: April 20, 2020, 01:36:55 AM »
hmm i had a friend once who liked metroid said she even looked like Samus...

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #216 on: May 31, 2020, 09:04:08 PM »
Sorry about being quiet again, but this has been too rough of a year in general. Been having to redo the characters (particularly the female shaped characters) I've helped to make in the sprite-form, but redoing full-character sprite-sheets takes a lot out of you. Anyways, I decided to take a break from that and tweak a more-recent one, this time showing the full-parts details.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #217 on: June 02, 2020, 06:20:27 AM »
As long as your females look curvy enough i don't see a problem actually i don't think i recall seeing any actual people you've done...

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #218 on: June 02, 2020, 08:00:38 PM »
The characters have 'nude pieces' (meaning they could be full-nude if needed) and the sprite-sheets are fully-disassembled (which looks like someone played a living jig-saw puzzle with the character to be honest).

I do have an old assembled character design to give an idea of how they'd look:

And yeah, this is the previous body-shape. I would show the current one, but I don't have a character fully-complete with the new shape.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #219 on: June 03, 2020, 04:10:09 AM »
The center looks a little thin but it does look very feminine....

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #220 on: August 24, 2020, 02:57:27 AM »
Been a while, but got a few to post. I'm trying to at least do one a month, but exhaustion's taking a toll on me from work.

And yes, I've been playing Fallout: New Vegas. For the first two, making the stock was actually the hardest part of the design. Having it adjusted to the right size and the placement of the thumb-hole was actually very difficult to do right.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #221 on: August 27, 2020, 07:33:57 PM »
what's with the 3 bullets for the sniper? just curious.

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #222 on: August 28, 2020, 01:22:53 PM »
If I remember correctly, it was a silver bullet (not something from New Vegas, just my own touch), a standard one, and a 'ball' shell (another not from New Vegas). There's undead in this comic, so of course the silver-bullet was to make an appearance. The 'ball' bullet is just something that only particularly-skilled snipers can make use of to dispatch more than one enemy at a time.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #223 on: September 02, 2020, 08:35:27 AM »
Oh you use these spritesheets in comics, that explains alot.

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #224 on: November 15, 2020, 01:19:32 PM »
I do apologize for the lengthy delay, work has been hectic and has drained me quite a bit (busy season), which put a big hamper on my creativity. The next sets are going to be for a group that I'm part of, our characters being space-based mercenaries.

This one belongs to the leader of this group and the commander of the main ship. She uses an enhanced officer's sword to cut through physical armor while her blaster has a couple of options: An underside missile launcher with the ability to track and home-in on targets (think akin to the crossbow that Scarlett uses in the first GI Joe movie), and the ability to supercharge the energy shots by hitting the red button on the side of the stock.

This set belongs to the ship's resident-doctor if she's ever needed to go out into the field with the team. Her in-field equipment includes a stun-blaster with a tranquilizer dart launching mechanism if she needs to fend off attackers from a distance, a set of tonfa that can combine into a staff with a bit of a pneumatic mechanism to provide more concussive impact in a direction of her choosing .

And this set belongs to the resident 'rogue' of the group. She has a plasma/solid-state hybrid knife for her dominant hand and a standard-issue survival knife for the other when she gets up close, and for her ranged-weapon: a modular blaster with the add-ons of a super-cooler and a solid-state projectile launcher mechanism for rapid fire of various ammunition (ranging from standard AP to short-radius EMP).