The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Spriteworks from Vosur (Mark 2)  (Read 40347 times)

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Old Wolf of the Sprites.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) Top 10 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
  • Currently: Exhausted
Re: Spriteworks from Vosur (Mark 2)
« Reply #180 on: March 27, 2019, 02:06:16 PM »

Got through with this project, might make more starship designs about the size of the previous-set though.

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) Top 10 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #181 on: April 25, 2019, 06:17:02 PM »
Still trying to remain productive with ideas.

A set of elemental-based Psionic Swords for Alessia.

Multi-elemental Mana Swords

And a Plasma-Hybrid Whipsword for a friend of mine outside of the forums.

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #182 on: June 26, 2019, 09:15:30 AM »
Been a little while, mostly busy with stuff from work, so I haven't had much sit-down-and-relax time.

Decided to try my hand at making my moth character's crystalline sword and a reploid-version's saber. I get told the regular sword looks better, but I'm a bit iffy on the plasma sword version.

A little bit of a concept idea, mostly mixing the X series saber with the Zero series Triple Rod and Chain Rod.

Offline John Red Beard

• Local Moderator
  • Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Top 100 Topic Starter Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Lioren (Lion)
  • Coloring: Tan with auburn markings
  • Height: 6’ 4"quot
  • Weight: 225 lbs
  • Build: Tall, dad bod
  • Currently: Napping
« Reply #183 on: June 26, 2019, 11:36:00 PM »
Cool weapon designs.
Tsaenoa (sounds like "sigh Noah")   Daome (sounds like "dow may")

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #184 on: June 27, 2019, 08:19:00 PM »
Thank you, but I've kinda slowed down in my sprite-works.

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #185 on: July 24, 2019, 02:49:54 PM »
Still in 'burnout' phase, but not trying to give up in working on sprites.

Yes, it's a tiny work drone (based on the GHOSTs from Destiny) with 'floating' arms. Each arm has its own power-supply along with feedback transmitters and ocular sensors to allow it to work remotely while the main body is focused with something else. Each arm also contains a welder/cutter/soldering unit for repairs.

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #186 on: August 01, 2019, 12:36:13 AM »
Well, made something that definitely challenged me in terms of patience:

(Removed, tweak in later post)
If you were to take note of the sheer size of this, it's actually bigger than most of the firearms I've done in overall size. Not only that, but I've also had to make some more ammo-types as well.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2020, 09:00:17 PM by Vosur Aekira »

Offline John Red Beard

• Local Moderator
  • Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Top 100 Topic Starter Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Lioren (Lion)
  • Coloring: Tan with auburn markings
  • Height: 6’ 4"quot
  • Weight: 225 lbs
  • Build: Tall, dad bod
  • Currently: Napping
« Reply #187 on: August 01, 2019, 02:25:56 AM »
To quote Keanu: "Guns. Lots of guns."

Good job on these. I like the different ammo types.
Tsaenoa (sounds like "sigh Noah")   Daome (sounds like "dow may")

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
« Reply #188 on: August 01, 2019, 04:48:33 AM »
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #189 on: August 01, 2019, 08:54:44 AM »
@Alessia: Not exactly... https://www.fourmilab.ch/documents/gau-8/figures/30mm_GAU-8_Avenger_round.png would be a closer-guess to size. As I said before, these're big... much bigger than an anti-tank chain-gun I've made previously.

@John: I think the hardest one to try to make would've been the mini Phoenix Missile.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
« Reply #190 on: August 04, 2019, 09:00:09 AM »
oh like a handheld A-10 cannon then?
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #191 on: August 04, 2019, 08:56:29 PM »
Pretty much. Though to be honest, the characters who use these are over double the size of standard characters in the comic (though they're still not the largest race).

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #192 on: August 14, 2019, 06:35:51 PM »

More weapons for the large characters.

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #193 on: October 02, 2019, 09:37:44 PM »
September was mostly a 'dry' month in terms of ideas, only managed to get to do one during then. I do have some ideas in the works now, but this one was the only completed idea.

This one's for a friend of mine: A paint-brush rose that creates a sword-blade. The person mentioned that the character loves blue-roses, loves to paint, and seemed to be skilled in fencing. So this idea took a bit of working. The hardest part of this idea was coming up with a good angle for the open-rose (hence why there is two versions). I may need to practice on designing flowers after this next project is done.

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #194 on: December 18, 2019, 11:21:37 PM »

I've not entirely been dead this past month or two... trying to do some here and there while my body tries to recover from this season of shenanigans from work. But that aside, this idea was one that I kinda tried to get after seeing a picture of the Iron Knuckle boss from The Legend of Zelda 2: The Adventure of Link. Essentially, a mount or ride for the law in a section of the comic my friend makes.