The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Tigress Awakens (A Star Wars/Dragon'taan Marauder Corps Chronicles RP)  (Read 9177 times)

Offline Folic Acid

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • I am only &%$#@!% human what am I supposed to do?
  • Species: Hyena
  • Coloring: Grey, black spots, and a green mohawk
  • Height: 6'0
  • Weight: 110 lbs.
  • Build: Lean
  • Currently: Hating what I have become...
'Jack followed close behind with long strong strides ignoring any looks given to him and people moved out of his way. 'So Mandalorians aren't the best of races... They have had a grudge against Jedi don't they?
“A joker is a little fool who is different from everyone else. He's not a club, diamond, heart, or spade. He's not an eight or a nine, a king or a jack. He is an outsider. He is placed in the same pack as the other cards, but he doesn't belong there. Therefore, he can be removed without anybody missing him.”
I'm that Joker!

Pet's name: Zuknaer
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
"I wouldn't call it a grudge," Amy noted. "Most of them think of Jedi as warriors that rely too much on their powers and have lost touch with their hands and feet. That said, I'd advise we not offend mister Ordo." She paused just shy of the cantina entrance. "Keep your eyes open - for our contact and anything that might be trouble. Clear?"
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Folic Acid

• Jovial Jaguar
Yes clear any sign of trouble you can run with mister Ordo and I can handle them... Lord Vader sent me to protect you and that is what I shall do... 'He stops with her looking at her and at the Cantina.'
“A joker is a little fool who is different from everyone else. He's not a club, diamond, heart, or spade. He's not an eight or a nine, a king or a jack. He is an outsider. He is placed in the same pack as the other cards, but he doesn't belong there. Therefore, he can be removed without anybody missing him.”
I'm that Joker!

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
"I wouldn't call it a grudge," Amy noted. "Most of them think of Jedi as warriors that rely too much on their powers and have lost touch with their hands and feet. That said, I'd advise we not offend mister Ordo." She paused just shy of the cantina entrance. "Keep your eyes open - for our contact and anything that might be trouble. Clear?"
Clone commandos were specially trained by Mandalorians , this should be a very exciting meeting."
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Shoon

• Knowledge Seeker
  • Handsome Horse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years This user has donated to the forum.
  • I know alot, about everything
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Dragon
  • Coloring: silver ish grey
  • Height: 1.70
  • Build: masculine but pretty thin, not buff
  • Currently: Not here a lot
shoon sees them and runs in their direction, when regrouping he asks "so the cantina yeah?" and he joins them as they walk.
  • Avatar by: The amazing Ventus fall!

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
"Yeah," Amy said. She stepped into the cantina, looking around for the Mandalorian she came here to find. "Anybody see him?" she asked the others quietly.

In a secluded corner, Cassus looked over and spotted Amy with a slight frown. A Jedi? Here? Cassus figured that either she was here looking for someone or something, or that she was hiding from someone.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
"Right there." Fixel pointed  the Mandalorian out, with her white gloved hand.
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
Amy turned her head and spotted the Mandalorian - who was staring right back at her. "Wow," she commented, "he really does stand out among the crowd." She started for him, keeping her hands away from her lightsabers so as not to appear threatening.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
Fixel followed closely behind Amy. "Mandalorian's tend to do that." He muttered, tail twitching curiously behind him.

Offline Shoon

• Knowledge Seeker
  • Handsome Horse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years This user has donated to the forum.
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
((It seems like i forgot to mention but he wears a light gray t-shirt with a part that goes up his neck with a white zipped up long coat black leather boots, and has under the long coat but above the shirt a wrist band computer thing with a screen but it can project holograms and is connected to an eye piece and ear that looks like the one young soldier 76 uses and a long rifle without a scope on his back))
 "we are getting too much attention here as a group" shoon said quietly to the group "im going to spectate from the bar, but amy" shoon toses amy a snall microphone with a connected clip " place this on your cloths so i will hear something" shoon smiled and walked off to a lone spot on the other side of the cantina

Offline Folic Acid

• Jovial Jaguar
I will stick beside you incase he decides to make any moves on you or tries to run... 'Jack continues following Amy.'

((I apologize if I can't post often my mother has a new rule I can only have 4 hours a day on electronics so I play on my systems mostly but when she isn't home I can be online.))
I'm that Joker!

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
Amy approached the Mandalorian, clipping the device Shoon gave her to her tunic. The Mandalorian didn't move or even look away from her. "Cassus Ordo?" she asked.

"Who's asking?" the Mandalorian asked.

"Master Luke Skywalker sent me," Amy responded. "I was told you may have seen someone I am looking for."

"I'll tell you what I can," Cassus responded. "Who are you looking for?"

Amy went into her tunic and retrieved a snapshot photo of the tiger she had set out looking for and handed it to Cassus. "What can you tell me about this man?"

Cassus took the photo and examined it, a slight frown of concern forming on his face. "Oh, this guy," he says. "This one has the skills of a Mandalorian, but a heart that can be soft from time to time."

"You know him?" Amy inquired.

"I met with him an hour before I came here," Cassus affirmed. "He was torn up - his girlfriend broke up with him, and I sent him to Belsavis on a mercenary contract. I was originally going to carry it out, but the man looked like he needed something to get his mind off his troubles."

"Does he have a name?" Amy asked.

"Jason," Cassus responded. "Jason Priznat. Strange man. Clandestine. Travels in a specialized ship." He went into his pocket and grabbed a holoprojector and displayed a small image of a ship:

http://pre09.deviantart.net/fd2e/th/pre/f/2013/320/d/9/reman_dreadnought_ortho___rpv_tanuklanav_by_unusualsuspex-d6tectz.jpg

"That's not a ship meant for atmospheric landing," Amy commented, "But we never saw that ship in orbit."

"Yes, he tends to keep his ship cloaked most of the time," Cassus replied. "If you want to find him, best bet would be to head for Belsavis. But watch out - that place can be very dangerous."

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
Fixel tapped Amy on the shoulder "When your done there I have something to discuss with you." he muttered

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
"Why do I need to be careful on Belsavis? What's so dangerous about the place?" Amy asked, nodding to acknowledge Fixel.

"Belsavis is a prison world, built by the ancient Rakata Infinite Empire and used by the Imperial Alliance to house the galaxy's worst criminals," Cassus explained. "The mercenary contract I gave to Jason was to help local security forces quell an uprising there, reportedly caused by a rogue Sith named Darth Nazar."

"What do you know about Nazar?" Amy inquired.

"Not much," Cassus sighed. "Sith Lord from the Second Great War between the Republic and the Sith Empire, got frozen in cryosleep when his ship was damaged, and drifted for centuries until a wandering scavenger ship found him and inadvertently woke him. Dunno what he's doing on Belsavis, but it can't be good."

Amy thought momentarily, then nodded, thanked Cassus, and headed for the Cantina exit. "What did you need to discuss with me, Fixel?" she asked Fixel.

In orbit, a Venator-class Star Destroyer appeared, driving off the scavengers that were pillaging the Interdictor Cruiser. Raymus himself was on the bridge of the Venator, scrying the Force for Amy's location.

Offline Shoon

• Knowledge Seeker
  • Handsome Horse
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
Shoon jumpd and ran to fixel and amy scaringly and quickly saying "empire here, with some angry force user, i dont know but this isnt feeling good, the empire is never here. You" he points towards fixel "we gonna need to jump while exiting orbit, thin chance they will discover us this way, we can connect our ships before jumping, better chance for stabilty on exiting, lets connect on my comm channel" he gives fixel his password as he is trying to get everyone to the ships as fast as he can.