The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Tigress Awakens (A Star Wars/Dragon'taan Marauder Corps Chronicles RP)  (Read 9106 times)

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
"Right," Amy said. She paused, then asked, "Anyone get the distinct impression that Master Raymus has gone rogue because of me? 'Cause if he has, things are bound to get uglier by journey's end."
"Why would anyone go rouge over one person?" Fixel asked. "That's crazy especially for a Jedi." He added.
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Folic Acid

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • I am only &%$#@!% human what am I supposed to do?
  • Species: Hyena
  • Coloring: Grey, black spots, and a green mohawk
  • Height: 6'0
  • Weight: 110 lbs.
  • Build: Lean
  • Currently: Hating what I have become...
Well it is easy he has given into dark tremors in the force and probably likes them so he is listening and following their commands... What I am saying is he is going to the dark side. 'He opens his eyes and looks to them both.'
“A joker is a little fool who is different from everyone else. He's not a club, diamond, heart, or spade. He's not an eight or a nine, a king or a jack. He is an outsider. He is placed in the same pack as the other cards, but he doesn't belong there. Therefore, he can be removed without anybody missing him.”
I'm that Joker!

Pet's name: Zuknaer
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
"I believe that was the general idea I was implying," Amy sighed. "Alex, any place on this ship where I can just take a nap?"
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
" To the left of the lounge is the crew quarters." Alex replied, having laid back in her seat watching the subspace portal.
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
Amy went into the crew quarters, laid down, and fell asleep.

*** Mos Eisely, Tatooine ***

A Mandalorian Fox dressed in gleaming Beskar'gam that looked akin to Boba Fett's armor walked into the Mos Eisely Cantina, sat down at a table, and ordered a drink.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Folic Acid

• Jovial Jaguar
Hmmm is there any other room I may take I have been on the move the past few days and would love to sleep for a little bit? 'He looks up from his saber.'
“A joker is a little fool who is different from everyone else. He's not a club, diamond, heart, or spade. He's not an eight or a nine, a king or a jack. He is an outsider. He is placed in the same pack as the other cards, but he doesn't belong there. Therefore, he can be removed without anybody missing him.”
I'm that Joker!

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
"To the right there is another set of crew quaters." Alex replied over the intercom.

Offline Folic Acid

• Jovial Jaguar
Thank you Ma' am... I will see all of you once we are out of hyperspace. 'He stands and goes down the hall and to the right. He lays on a bed and shuts his eyes in a slight trance where he can sense what is happening but soon into a deep sleep where only rough movements will wake him.'
I'm that Joker!

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
Amy slept soundly, her dreams being dominated by the man she had only ever caught a single glimpse of - the Tiger that was irrefutable proof that she was not alone as the only tiger in this galaxy.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
 A quiet beeping soon emanated from the navigation computer indicating that the ship would soon be in the Tatoonie system, the sound was quiet enough that it wasn't particularly annoying but high pitched enough to get people attention.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
In Amy's sleep, her dreams suddenly shifted to a sudden feeling of urgent danger. "You will pay for what you have done!" Raymus' voice growled, echoing in her head. She awoke suddenly, feeling an ominous sensation fast approaching.

*** Tatooine Orbit ***

Corran didn't like owing favors. Not one bit. But he owed one to a Jedi Master ever since an incident out at Belsavis. So, when Raymus contacted him with a job, he was eager to accept, if only to clear his outstanding debt. Still, Raumus looked different, sounded different. He sounded malicious when he asked Corran to wait for his former-padawan over Tatooine. Something wasn't right.

His ship - a Czerka-modified Immobilizer 418 Interdictor Cruiser - sat waiting to snare Amy in whatever ship she was in when they emerged from hyperspace or whatever form of FTL Travel she was using.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
 As the  'Vixen' entered the portal back to real space, Alex and Fixel  immidiatly, were  hit with an odd feeling, a portal opened near Tatoonie, and the ship came out. Observing the surrounding area, Alex hit a switch cloaking the ship, hoping no one saw them before she hit the cloaking switch.

Offline Folic Acid

• Jovial Jaguar
'The shift from hyperdrive woke Jack so he stood and smoothed out his dark cloak and walked outside and sat in a chair in the lounge folding his legs up and doing his mental exercises.'
I'm that Joker!

Offline Shoon

• Knowledge Seeker
  • Handsome Horse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years This user has donated to the forum.
  • I know alot, about everything
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Dragon
  • Coloring: silver ish grey
  • Height: 1.70
  • Build: masculine but pretty thin, not buff
  • Currently: Not here a lot
Shoon saw the timer to arrivel was soon up, he hold the controls as he exited hyperspace not seeing them around he sent a transsmission on the frequency they were using earlier"hello? Where are you".
  • Avatar by: The amazing Ventus fall!

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
The Immobilizer 418 cruiser moved toward Shoon's ship, and sent out a transmission: "Atrention, unidentified ship. We are looking for a former-padawan who caught a ride on a freighter headed here, and would appreciate any information you have on their whereabouts. Be advised, if you are aiding and abetting them, we are authorized to take you into custody."

Amy walked into the cockpit of the Millennium Vixen. "What's an Interdictor Cruiser doing way out here?" she asked.