The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Tigress Awakens (A Star Wars/Dragon'taan Marauder Corps Chronicles RP)  (Read 9087 times)

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
Her name is Amy. Amy Jorgan. From the time she was born, she was a gifted young lady. Beautiful, and strong in the Force. Talented in the lightsaber form known as Jar'Kai - the art of Dual Lightsaber Combat. Her early years of training were promising. As a tiger, she was strong, both physically and mentally. She possessed a keen intellect often respected by many, but resented by some. As she grew, so did her beauty. But this beauty often went overlooked by her peers, who, though trained as Jedi with her, had little interest in the young Tigress. This did not bother Amy much, as she had come to embrace the old Jedi code taught to her by her masters, despite the New training regime mandated by the United Imperial Alliance.

However, during a training mission, she caught a glimpse of another Tiger. This glimpse shook her, as she believed she was the only Tiger in this part of the galaxy. She had no way of knowing who the tiger was. After that mission, she couldn't help remembering his face, his features, and it proved a source of friction between her and her masters. Her masters, ardent believers in the Old Jedi Code, placed her under their watchful eye, believing she was being tempted by the dark side. As time went on, she grew more and more distant from her masters, seeing her peers and fellow padawans graduate to be Jedi Knights.

It wasn't until an incident in the Academy on Coruscant that Amy was faced with an unexpected Trial. One of her fellow students became enraged, swelling with the corruption of the Dark Side, and she was forced to put him down. This was especially hard for her, as this student was one she was developing feelings for. Though the council felt she had more than earned the mantle of Jedi Knight, her master - Jedi Master Raymus - disagreed. It was eventually decided that Amy remain a Padawan, even though she passed this difficult trial, until a more suitable trial could be found. Frustrated she was being held back because one man refused to embrace the ways of more modern Jedi, Amy began looking for a way out of her master's tyranny. It was during this time that she heard of the Dragon'taan Crusader Corps - an order of Force-Sensitive warriors on Dragon'taan who follow a more enlightened and unified belief in the Force.

Amy decided then that she had had enough of this Jedi Order. Determined to make a life for herself, and perhaps find the Tiger she could not get out of her mind, she resigned from the Jedi Order. Master Raymus, feeling she had gone over to the Dark Side and refusing to respect her decision, moved to stop her. This is where you come in. To get to the DCC, Amy will need help. Will you help her find her place? Will you hinder her efforts? Or will you tempt her with the Dark Side? It is a choice I leave to you.

(Other info will be posted as it becomes available.)

Any takers?
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
Obiviously me.

with Fixel my odd clone commando obsessed Fox.

and one other not sure yet who though.
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
Very well. Any other takers? Who will want to help Amy find her way? Anyone?
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Shoon

• Knowledge Seeker
  • Handsome Horse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years This user has donated to the forum.
  • I know alot, about everything
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Dragon
  • Coloring: silver ish grey
  • Height: 1.70
  • Build: masculine but pretty thin, not buff
  • Currently: Not here a lot
well im in! shoon the flawless bounty hunter (will do whatever he wants even if there is no bounty)
but whats amy's age? just a piece of info that felt very missing.
  • Avatar by: The amazing Ventus fall!

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
She's 26. And I will start the RP when I get home from work today, so be on the lookout.

Offline Shoon

• Knowledge Seeker
  • Handsome Horse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years This user has donated to the forum.
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
al right then

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
(Seeing as I don't go to work till 12, gonna move up the time table and start this now.)

Amy awoke from her dream to bright sunlight shining through her window. Coruscant sunrises were beautiful, but after seeing such a sunrise for 26 years... it got old. That said, her dream consisted of what it had been for the last few years - the young tiger she ran into so long ago, the one who'd left a mark on her mind without even trying. Until that moment, she had felt she was the only Tiger Jedi. The only tiger in this slice of the galaxy. She wanted to know him, but was heartbroken that she could not find him. He was but a ghost, only appearing every so often in random places.

Still, Amy had to get on with her day, so she rose from bed and dressed, then nabbed her lightsabers. This was going to be an important day. This was the day she would cut all ties with this Jedi Order, with her tyrant master who refused to embrace modern ways, and find her own path. But to do this, she needed transportation. And she needed to dodge her soon-to-be ex-master before he caught on to what she intended to do.

Amy's bags were packed. Her belongings - as few as they were - stowed. It was time.

(Feel free to introduce your characters in any way you see fit.)

(EDIT: Just so you all are well aware, this RP is Star Wars/DMC Chronicles set, but takes place in the Galactic Society RP Galaxy. Meaning, I'll be using Star Wars and DMC [and possibly others, which will be thought over while I am at work today] elements from that RP in this one. Just so you all know.)
« Last Edit: June 27, 2016, 03:57:05 PM by Romulan_Furry »

Offline Shoon

• Knowledge Seeker
  • Handsome Horse
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
shoon was landing in Coruscant in his ship (from love to the ship and it aredy being i ship its a freelancer from star citizen, far easier then making up a completly new one, but obviesly this one HAS air inside) but unlike any other sucssfull cargo delivery or any job for that matter, shoon was sad, as today was his finale day with his co-pilot and best friend joseph decided this is the last time he is nearly dying in space from pirates, and he asked shoon to let him go at their destenation so he will find a new in life, sad shoon watched as his friend took all of his things from the ship and walked away as he was starting to push the crates full of supplys and bevreges they were asked to deliver outside for the contact to pick it up and pay him.
the sun was just rsing when shoon finished the exchange, sad he will never see good old "stripes" again he decided he will go drink a alcohlic bevrege in a nice quiet bar although he was 29 and could legaly drink for years, it will be the first time he will drink to forget, and heck he might find a new job in a job board!

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
Coruscant , Docking bay 94, 8300 hours:
 Disenbarking from a highly modified YT-1300 Freighter what appeared to be a clone commando wearing green armor walked down the ramp  stopping when  'his' feet stepped on solid ground "NC-1140 reporting, transfer complete, I'm on the surface of Coruscant."  the Commando said, slowly starting towards the exit of the bay.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2016, 12:17:16 AM by Alex »
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
Amy hefted her light pack over her shoulder, clipped her lightsabers to her belt, and headed out, taking care to check and see if Master Raymus was anywhere nearby. She headed down the adjacent hall, toward an elevator that was just opening up to...

Grand Master Skywalker stepped off the lift and immediately spotted Amy. "Amy," he greeted her.

Amy frowned. "You're not calling me by my rank?" she asked, confused. "I thought I was still Padawan Amy."

"I know," Luke responded. "I'm addressing you as a friend. I know what you're doing--"

"Don't try to talk me out of this, Master," Amy interrupted. "This is something I have to do."

"I wasn't going to talk you out of it," Luke stated. "Quite the contrary; I was going to help you."

"How so?" Amy asked.

"My father and I can at least delay Master Raymus long enough to give you a headstart. While he is a veteran master of this temple, father and I can no longer sit idly by while Raymus holds you back when you have already proven yourself," Luke explained. "Father asked me to express his apology to you. He felt it is a shame that it has come to you leaving because of Raymus, but we understand what it means to chase something you have set your sights on."

"Honestly, master... I don't know where to look," Amy admitted.

"I wouldn't know, either - but I can at least point you in a direction," Luke said. "On Tatooine, there's a Mandalorian Bounty Hunter by the name of Cassus Ordo. He's a Fox with a scar across his face, usually hangs out at the Mos Eisely Cantina. He usually sees anyone that stands out in this slice of the galaxy; he may have seen the man you're looking for."

Amy sighed, then hugged Luke. "Thank you, Luke. Please... give your wife my regards," she said, sounding on the verge of tears.

"I will," Luke assured her. "And one other thing." Luke activated his lightsaber, and brought it close to her shoulders in a knighting motion, severing her Padawan braid as he retracted it. "Something that was long overdue, Knight," he said. He picked up the braid and added, "I'll give this to Master Raymus." Placing a hand on Amy's shoulder, he concluded, "Good luck finding this man, Amy - and may you find your place among our dragon allies." Without another word, he left, leaving Amy alone to contemplate what just transpired.

But she didn't contemplate long; she stepped into the elevator and headed toward the ground floor...

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
---  Coruscant, Jedi temple grounds. ---

The Commando by now had hitched a ride to the temple and was now standing there staring at Jedi temple. 'The  Jedi temple, and the Great Holocron within,  I'm actually here ... I hope I don't have to fight anyone to get to the knowledge.' The commando thought

Offline Shoon

• Knowledge Seeker
  • Handsome Horse
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
after 20 minutes or so of riding in cab to a local bar an app reccomanded, shoon paid the driver and and got out to see a big glowing sign saying "the crecent moon bar", he enterd to find a pretty empty place only 4 people  sitting at a table descussing some buissness.
he first went to the mission board to see if there are any good bounty's or jobs, but he didnt find anything that suits a one-man crew.
he sat at the bar and before even finishing to sit down the bartender has aready given him a menu, he after a bit of looking he orderd a stake and some wine that had a nice description.
he didnt wait very long before the food had arrived given by the young wolf who worked as a bartender, as shoon was starting to eat the wolf asked "whys that a bounty hunter like you is sitting here in a bar a bit after dawn?" shoon answerd "i didnt eat for over 6 hours, and i lost someone last night, so i really need a drink", "very well then" he answered and walked to the kitchen as shoon was starting to eat.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
Amy stepped off the elevator and headed toward the entrance to the Jedi Temple, hoping to slip out unnoticed...

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
 The Clone commando, now stood at the entrance of the Jedi temple, thinking what 'he' should say, while also taking in  his surroundings.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
Amy was approaching the exit to the Jedi Temple when a voice called out, "Padawan Amy, stop!" Amy looked ahead and saw one of Raymus' graduated students standing in her path. "This is not going to help," he told her. "Master Raymus will guide you to become a great Jedi, but you must have patience."

"I did my waiting, and I proved myself already; I have no patience for wizened old fools who refuse to embrace modern ways. Step aside; where I go, no one can follow," Amy growled.

"Easy, Padawan Amy - anger leads to the Dark Side," the student cautioned her.

"I am no Padawan - not anymore. Master Luke himself knighted me. Stand aside, or I will force you aside," Amy hissed.

The student ignited a yellow lightsaber. "I don't want to fight you, Amy - listen to yourself. Don't let the dark side have it's hold on you."

Amy scoffed, "The Dark Side? Peh!" She inhaled, and recited, "Passion and Serenity are one. I gain power by understanding both. In the chaos of their battle, I bring order. I am a shadow, darkness born from light. The Force is united within me."

The student frowned deeply. "The code of the Dragon Crusaders," he stated. "So that's where you're going! I cannot let you pass, Amy!"

"You have no authority, Reece!" Amy shouted. "Last warning: Stand aside or I will personally introduce you to the floor!"

"I will not stand by while you run off to join an order of Sith masquerading as Jedi!" Reece shouted back. Amy ignited both her blades, and held them at the ready.