The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Tigress Awakens (A Star Wars/Dragon'taan Marauder Corps Chronicles RP)  (Read 9077 times)

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
Stepping inside the temple, clone commando, armor marked DC-1140 "Fixer" heard none of the conversation ,but hearing the lightsabers 'humm', immediately turned in the direction of the sound, spotting two Jedi.

No knowledge of either of the Jedi, Fixer quickly assumed that the yellow bladed lightsaber belonged to a Dark Jedi, and the one wielding blue and purple was a light Jedi, reacting quickly, Fixer materialized his BR-85 rifle, clicking the setting to stun  and firing at Reece with a burst of 3 stun shots, as a commando, he knew how to deal with Jedi, but knowing the location decided less -than lethal force was adequate for the situation.

(For the record I do not use terms like Sith as I consider both dark side and light side users Jedi, therefore the common 'Sith' I call Dark Jedi and the other Light Jedi...)
« Last Edit: June 30, 2016, 03:06:21 AM by Alex »
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Folic Acid

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • I am only &%$#@!% human what am I supposed to do?
  • Species: Hyena
  • Coloring: Grey, black spots, and a green mohawk
  • Height: 6'0
  • Weight: 110 lbs.
  • Build: Lean
  • Currently: Hating what I have become...
(Hey I will join when Romulan introduces me in we already planned it all!)
“A joker is a little fool who is different from everyone else. He's not a club, diamond, heart, or spade. He's not an eight or a nine, a king or a jack. He is an outsider. He is placed in the same pack as the other cards, but he doesn't belong there. Therefore, he can be removed without anybody missing him.”
I'm that Joker!

Pet's name: Zuknaer
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
Reece, caught off-guard by Fixel's attack, was hit in the back with the stun rounds and dropped. Amy looked ahead and saw Fixel. She approached him, then extinguished her blades. "Thanks for the assist," she said. "Did not want to cause a scene there. I'd ask what brings you here, but I've got to get going." She started for the steps, then paused, looking back at Fixel. "I don't suppose you know anyone willing to take me to Tatooine?" she asked.

*** Rebuilt Jedi Temple ***

While Luke went about stalling Master Raymus, Vader found a secluded area and pulled out a holocommunicator and set it to hail his most trusted agent, Jack Napier. "Inquisitor Napier, this is Vader. Come in."
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
Reece, caught off-guard by Fixel's attack, was hit in the back with the stun rounds and dropped. Amy looked ahead and saw Fixel. She approached him, then extinguished her blades. "Thanks for the assist," she said. "Did not want to cause a scene there. I'd ask what brings you here, but I've got to get going." She started for the steps, then paused, looking back at Fixel. "I don't suppose you know anyone willing to take me to Tatooine?" she asked.

*** Rebuilt Jedi Temple ***

While Luke went about stalling Master Raymus, Vader found a secluded area and pulled out a holocommunicator and set it to hail his most trusted agent, Jack Napier. "Inquisitor Napier, this is Vader. Come in."
Saying nothing , Fixer AKA Fixel, tossed Amy a small device, on it were the coordinates to a nearby ship named the Millennium Vixen in  docking bay 94, there was no more information, Fixer hoped that would answer her question as he walked deeper into the temple, entering the elevator to head to the main hall, where  he looked around for anyone, "Excuse me?" Fixer asked out loud hoping for some help.

--- Coruscant, Docking Bay 94, Millennium Vixen ---

"You sure Fixel can handle this , mom?" A dark blue vixen asked, a hologram of a familiar blue vixen.

" Master Faasnu , trusted her I trusted her isn't that enough?"

"I know but, sometimes I worry about that crazy vixen, she's kinda odd with her 'obsession'."

"I could say that same about you and that sword." Krystal said in reply.

"I suppose your right." Alex replied. "Well I hope I can do something besides sit through this entire mission." Alex sighed "See you when we get back." Alex finished turning off the holocom.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2016, 03:26:38 AM by Alex »
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

Offline Folic Acid

• Jovial Jaguar
'Jack pulled out his holocom and looked at it.' Yes Master what is it you need?

Post Merge: June 30, 2016, 03:34:23 AM
'He had been roaming the Jedi temple. He had been doing this every chance he got because it was a fascinating building but the light side was visible different than the usual darkness he use to be near.'

« Last Edit: June 30, 2016, 03:34:23 AM by Folic Acid, Reason: Merged DoublePost »
“A joker is a little fool who is different from everyone else. He's not a club, diamond, heart, or spade. He's not an eight or a nine, a king or a jack. He is an outsider. He is placed in the same pack as the other cards, but he doesn't belong there. Therefore, he can be removed without anybody missing him.”
I'm that Joker!

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
Amy examined the device, learning the coordinates. She nodded in Fixel's direction and commented, "Thanks, stranger," before hefting her pack over her shoulder and heading toward the aforementioned docking bay.

*** Jedi Temple, Ground Level ***

A local Jedi approached Fixel. "Yes, can I help you?" he asked.

*** Jedi Temple, Upper Level ***

"Time is short, and it won't be long before Master Raymus learns his former-padawan is gone," Vader explained. "I need you to ensure Amy Jorgen arrives safely on Dragon'taan, but more importantly, find out anything you can about the man she seeks - where he is from, who his allegiances are to, and if there are any others like him. Secondary goal would be to ascertain anything you can regarding the movements of one rogue Sith named Darth Nazar. Amy is a powerful Jedi in her own right, and since she is leaving the order, I don't need to tell you that Nazar may take such an opportunity to strike against Amy, likely in an effort to turn her against us. Alert me immediately to anything you find regarding Nazar or the mysterious man Amy seeks. Understood?"
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
" Can you ,please show me to the Great Holocron, I seek the knowledge of the great Jedi, Plo Kloon and his knowledge of Electric Judgement." Fixel responded.

Offline Folic Acid

• Jovial Jaguar
Yes my Lord I will do as you ask. 'He shuts down the holocom and stands heading for the nearest exit. As a Hyena he prefered the dark but he had no problem with the light. His family had raised him from when he was born to be Sith and that is what made him a valuable asset for Vader during the Empire for he would never disobey Vader and do whatever he asked. So he made his way outside and asked around the nearby Jedi to see if any had seen her one just standing up he went to and asked.' Hello do you know padawan Amy and where she is by any chance?
I'm that Joker!

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
The young feline Jedi Jack spoke to responded, "If you mean the Tiger lady,  you missed her; she was knighted by Master Skywalker and she's headed for the spaceport. The way she had that pack, I don't think she's coming back. She left about five minutes ago - if you hurry, you might catch up to her."

*** Jedi Temple, Council Chambers ***

"I don't understand what this has anything to do with me," Raymus protested. "I am well aware of the Dragon'taan Crusader Corps' code and charter."

"Several other masters have overheard you calling them a variation of the Dark Side," Luke told Raymus. "They are no such thing. The DCC are our allies against the Sith and the Dark Side."

"I don't consider them our enemies, if that's what you think," Raymus responded.

"Yet you vehemently protest against students who express any desire to transfer there," Luke stated. "You have been warned about that before."

"Am I being demoted?" Raymus asked.

"No, but you are here because father and I feel we must explain to you how your refusal to embrace the ways of Modern Jedi is causing our students and some of our fellow instructors to doubt your teaching methods," Luke answered.

"Yes, speaking of Vader, where is he?" Raymus inquired.

Luke glanced at the time. "I don't know - can't imagine what's keeping him."

*** Jedi Temple, Ground Floor ***

The Jedi Fixel spoke to scratched her head and said, "Uh, I'm not the one to talk to about that, you'd have to speak to one of the masters - but I can show you to the Holocron. This way." The young Jedi lead Fixel to the area where the holocron was kept, where a master was conversing with another student.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
Fixel approached the  Great Holocron, seeing everyone else busy, took his gloves off and pressed one hand to the large storage device, in his other hand, a small Holocron. Focusing, the Female fox Jedi under the disguise of a clone wars era commando, searched for the information she had been sent here for, Plo Kloon's knowledge of the force power Electric Judgment.  It only took her a few minutes to find  the information and once she did the smaller Holocron began to glow as she 'copied the information to the smaller Holocron.  3 minutes later, Fixle took her hand off the Great Holocron, her task complete she picked up her gloves and put them back on, starting to leave the temple.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2016, 04:25:49 AM by Alex »

Offline Folic Acid

• Jovial Jaguar
Hmmmmm 'Jack rushed off to get there in time before she could board a ship to get away from them.' I need to find her and if I can't get a way to get to where she is going and see what she is doing... Wait I was told she was going to the Dragon Crusaders where are they? 'He stops and pulls out his com and searched it.' Tatooine ugh more suns! 'He continued making his way looking for a Tiger.'
I'm that Joker!

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
Amy wandered into Docking Bay 94, looking around for any sign of life. "Anybody home?" she asked.

Offline Folic Acid

• Jovial Jaguar
'Jack made his way around the spaceport looking into each docking bay and asking each guard stationed if he or she has seen a female Jedi Tiger but all said no until number 93 and the male Anaconda said.'

"Yessssss sshe went into number ninety four.." 'they words slurred from his strange shaped jaw and tongue.'

'Jack rushed into ninety four and saw her.' Hey Amy?
I'm that Joker!

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
--- Docking bay 94 --- The bay seemed empty despite the ramp being down to the ship.

--- Jedi Temple Grounds ---

Fixel slowly walked outside, hoping the person she shot had not woken up yet, she burst into a run heading back towards the docking bays, her mission complete.

Offline Shoon

• Knowledge Seeker
  • Handsome Horse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years This user has donated to the forum.
  • I know alot, about everything
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Dragon
  • Coloring: silver ish grey
  • Height: 1.70
  • Build: masculine but pretty thin, not buff
  • Currently: Not here a lot
finishing to eat, shoon paid for his food and went to check on the board to see if any new missions rose-up, there were a copule of wierd ones but found one that was just right, to esscort a jedi untill she finds somebody, big payment, he has aready done these missions before, he even has a location of a tracker that was placed on the jedi, seeing how she is on the move, shoon accepted it mission and got outside haild for a cab and quickly got in and told him to drive to the docks.
after entering he quieckly run to find his traget, he didnt want her getting on a ship that he will have to confront in space, he looked forward and saw a hyena entering bay 94 which he walked past farely quickly seeing amy he yelled "hey amy! im you escort, please come with me to bay 67 my ship is there and suppose to be ready for flight"
« Last Edit: June 30, 2016, 02:25:31 PM by absolute zero »
  • Avatar by: The amazing Ventus fall!