The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Tigress Awakens (A Star Wars/Dragon'taan Marauder Corps Chronicles RP)  (Read 9109 times)

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
Vader paused, thinking over the question. "Can't say I know much about him," he said. "All I can tell you is that he is a Mandalorian Bounty Hunter that lives on Tatooine. Spends a lot of time in the Mos Eisely Cantina. From what Luke told me, however, he knows a lot of who passes through Tatooine, which is why Luke pointed Amy to him."

Amy remained seated, meditating as the freighter headed into space.

As the Millennium Vixen blasted off, Master Raymus arrived in the spaceport, looking for Amy.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Folic Acid

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • I am only &%$#@!% human what am I supposed to do?
  • Species: Hyena
  • Coloring: Grey, black spots, and a green mohawk
  • Height: 6'0
  • Weight: 110 lbs.
  • Build: Lean
  • Currently: Hating what I have become...
Alright I can work with this my lord... What would you wish me do with him? Let her find him? Or... 'He trails off and thinks of what he would have to do to stop her then goes back.' Or stop her by ummmm... Getting him out of the Cantina?
“A joker is a little fool who is different from everyone else. He's not a club, diamond, heart, or spade. He's not an eight or a nine, a king or a jack. He is an outsider. He is placed in the same pack as the other cards, but he doesn't belong there. Therefore, he can be removed without anybody missing him.”
I'm that Joker!

Pet's name: Zuknaer
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
"Let her find him. Go with her, in fact - this Mandalorian may have seen the man Amy seeks," Vader instructed. "But watch yourself - Raymus is aware of the Mandalorian, and will be on his way to Tatooine himself. If he shows up, get Amy out of there. Something has changed in Raymus, and Luke is trying to ascertain what. If Raymus turns nasty, defend Amy and get her to safety. Clear?"

Amy twitched in her meditation, sensing a change in the currents of the Force.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
Almost as if in sync with Amy, Fixel also twitched feeling something, being less attuned with the force than Amy, the commando armored being was unsure what was going on

The Millennium  Vixen broke orbit of Coruscant and prepared to jump to  subspace, up in the cockpit the dark blue vixen in Mjolnir armor began calculating the jump coordinates, the computer handling  the calculation, while the Vixen laid back in her seat. "I wonder if I should buy an astromech droid to help me pilot?" The blue vixen muttered.
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
While Amy meditated, she focused her mind on Raymus, trying to ascertain how close he was to her. But instead of getting a location, all she got was a surge of anger, rage and denial all directed at her. She emerged from her meditation with a slight gasp. "Raymus..." she whispered.

Offline Shoon

• Knowledge Seeker
  • Handsome Horse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years This user has donated to the forum.
  • I know alot, about everything
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Dragon
  • Coloring: silver ish grey
  • Height: 1.70
  • Build: masculine but pretty thin, not buff
  • Currently: Not here a lot
shoon seeing the Millennium Vixen brake out of orbit activated the coms and tried to ask them not sure if they will recive the messege "hello? are we jumping to tatooine?, UGH"
shoon hit the wheel of the ship in the shock from the force, never have been traind yet from a force senstive species he felt it and he felt hard. after managing to stabilize the ship he tried the coms again "hey jedi, you felt that right?".
  • Avatar by: The amazing Ventus fall!

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
"If by that you mean the change in the currents of the Force, then yes, I did," Amy responded. "Something's happened. Alex - ETA to Tatooine?"

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
"5-10 minutes once the navigation computer is ready." Alex replied simply.
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

Offline Shoon

• Knowledge Seeker
  • Handsome Horse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years This user has donated to the forum.
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
"i am ready, sginal when ready to jump" shoon said in a calm voice "but next time try give me a warning if something like this happens ok?"

Offline Folic Acid

• Jovial Jaguar
'Jack walks into the lounge area and sits closing his eyes and focusing on everything anger, sadness, rage, grief, happiness. all these feelings welling up and helping him to keep moving. He stands and looks at Amy.' Hoi can feel him?
“A joker is a little fool who is different from everyone else. He's not a club, diamond, heart, or spade. He's not an eight or a nine, a king or a jack. He is an outsider. He is placed in the same pack as the other cards, but he doesn't belong there. Therefore, he can be removed without anybody missing him.”
I'm that Joker!

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
Amy frowned in confusion. "If you mean Master Raymus, then yeah. I feel him, too - something's changed, though what exactly has changed remains unclear," she answered. She sat down, leaning against the small table.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
"Alex, to Crew we are now entering subspace, shield your minds subspace tends to make force users and telepaths alike a bit uneasy." Alex warned as a portal opened up in front of the Millennium Vixen the freighter entering the  [url=http://lparchive.org/Freespace-2/Update%2017.5/img-27.jpgportal soon after it had appeared, once the Freighter was completely into freespace the portal vanished as if had never been there.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2016, 02:59:59 AM by Alex »

Offline Shoon

• Knowledge Seeker
  • Handsome Horse
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
Shoon saw them enter the portal and fired up the jump drive, shoon took his hands of the wheel as he the ships computers took over the controlla so he wont spin our of control while in sub space, and after a copule of seceonds the space around him started bend and with a vwoosh, he was in sub-space.

Offline Folic Acid

• Jovial Jaguar
Yes he has changed it seems like a lot of anger and rage is occurring... within him... I believe the strength of his tests were right. Vader trained me hard and strong he wanted the strongest to help him. 'He sat with his back straight, legs crossed under him, and his paws resting on his knees.' And he trained me well...
I'm that Joker!

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
"Right," Amy said. She paused, then asked, "Anyone get the distinct impression that Master Raymus has gone rogue because of me? 'Cause if he has, things are bound to get uglier by journey's end."