The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Tigress Awakens (A Star Wars/Dragon'taan Marauder Corps Chronicles RP)  (Read 9176 times)

Offline Shoon

• Knowledge Seeker
  • Handsome Horse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years This user has donated to the forum.
  • I know alot, about everything
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Dragon
  • Coloring: silver ish grey
  • Height: 1.70
  • Build: masculine but pretty thin, not buff
  • Currently: Not here a lot
"Altighty then, you asked for it!" Shoon flicks switches and presess buttoms and fires a light EMP to shut-down their systems but not hurt abybody, unless they are robots.
After firing he continuod to drift around waiting for the others.
  • Avatar by: The amazing Ventus fall!

Offline Folic Acid

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • I am only &%$#@!% human what am I supposed to do?
  • Species: Hyena
  • Coloring: Grey, black spots, and a green mohawk
  • Height: 6'0
  • Weight: 110 lbs.
  • Build: Lean
  • Currently: Hating what I have become...
'Jack waited to be called to the front if needed he could feel their distress in the force but had no way to help them.'
“A joker is a little fool who is different from everyone else. He's not a club, diamond, heart, or spade. He's not an eight or a nine, a king or a jack. He is an outsider. He is placed in the same pack as the other cards, but he doesn't belong there. Therefore, he can be removed without anybody missing him.”
I'm that Joker!

Pet's name: Zuknaer
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
The Interdictor cruiser, strangely enough, was running with shields down. Had to, since the Gravity Well Generators were engaged. The result was that when the EMP blast hit, the cruiser was more or less disabled. Amy took advantage of this opportunity and used the Force to cause a cascade failure in the ship's computer system, then used the comm panel to contact Shoon. "Shoon," she told him, "We're cloaked off to your starboard side. We're gonna make for Mos Eisely spaceport and head for the cantina."
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
The EMp Disabled the Cloaked on the  'Vixen' but it didn't fail before Alex kicked the engine int a boost sending the ship flying towards the desert planet.  "That gravity well generator is going to bring a lot of attention to that cruiser." Fixel noted.
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
"Doesn't much matter now," Amy said. "Between that EMP blast and my Force-powered cascade failure in their computers, that thing is fried - we should be well on our way before they get that thing operational again, and that's assuming that pirates and scavengers don't pillage and pick that ship clean."
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Folic Acid

• Jovial Jaguar
'Jack walks up to the cockpit.' Is everything okay? I trust you dealt with the threat.
“A joker is a little fool who is different from everyone else. He's not a club, diamond, heart, or spade. He's not an eight or a nine, a king or a jack. He is an outsider. He is placed in the same pack as the other cards, but he doesn't belong there. Therefore, he can be removed without anybody missing him.”
I'm that Joker!

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
"Doesn't much matter now," Amy said. "Between that EMP blast and my Force-powered cascade failure in their computers, that thing is fried - we should be well on our way before they get that thing operational again, and that's assuming that pirates and scavengers don't pillage and pick that ship clean."
"Gravity well generators have no effect on subspace drives, I'm more concerned about what it would have pulled out hyperspace, Mos Eisley is a high traffic area." Alex noted.
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
"Which is why that Interdictor would be a prime target - the high traffic you speak of is primarily pirates and scavengers, here to hide from galactic authorities," Amy responded. "How soon 'till we land, and where will we be landing?"

*** Mos Eisely Cantina ***

Cassus sat alone at his table, slowly chowing on his meal. He was not, however, unaware of what had transpired in orbit - an Interdictor cruiser suffered an EMP blast and a cascade failure in it's systems. That would make it a prime target for the pirates in the area, and he heard the Red Eclipse pirates were looking for such a ship.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
"Mos Eisley, Docking bay 95." Alex explained "We should touch down..." She paused the ship rocking a bit as it touched the ground " Now." She finished.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
Amy straightened out her tunic, then threw on a gray robe. "Let's get moving," she suggested, making sure her lightsabers were clipped to her belt. "I want to get to this Cassus Ordo person and be gone before Raymus has a chance to stop me himself."

Offline Shoon

• Knowledge Seeker
  • Handsome Horse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years This user has donated to the forum.
  • I know alot, about everything
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Dragon
  • Coloring: silver ish grey
  • Height: 1.70
  • Build: masculine but pretty thin, not buff
  • Currently: Not here a lot
"i see you, on my way down" shoon says as he started lowering from orbit, when in the statosphere he requested landing from the docking bay and waited, when he was aready quite near he got premission to land in bay 78.
after landing he exited his ship and opend up the radar to see where amy is, and started going in that direction.
  • Avatar by: The amazing Ventus fall!

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
"I'll stay with the ship, but Fixel will go with you." Alex replied, climbing down from the cockpit an d walking into the lounge to relax.

Offline Folic Acid

• Jovial Jaguar
'Jack stands up as they come down.' I am ready when you are. We are going to a cantina if I am correct?
I'm that Joker!

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
"That's right," Amy affirmed. "We're looking for a Mandalorian by the name of Cassus Ordo. Master Luke pointed me to him, and I imagine he'll stand out even in this crowd." She headed down the ramp and into the spaceport proper. Most simply stayed out of her way as she strode along.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
"That's right," Amy affirmed. "We're looking for a Mandalorian by the name of Cassus Ordo. Master Luke pointed me to him, and I imagine he'll stand out even in this crowd." She headed down the ramp and into the spaceport proper. Most simply stayed out of her way as she strode along.
As FIxel followed along with Amy a few people gave him, weird looks, to which he growled back at any who continued to stare at him.