The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Quarantine  (Read 4840 times)

Offline Firefly Wolfy

• Cute Vanilla Lover
  • Scented Skunk
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Top 100 Poster This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once.
  • Twitter: @Firefly_Wolfy Facebook: Edward Summers
  • Species: Timber Wolf
  • Coloring: Grey, Black, White, Green
  • Height: 5'11
  • Weight: 160Ib
  • Build: Fit and Furry
  • Currently: Waiting for belly rubs 💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚
Re: Quarantine
« Reply #75 on: July 10, 2016, 03:07:44 PM »
*Firefly steps out of the apartment he sees Raz - points his pistols*

Where do you think you're going?

I'm just another happy Canadian wolfy who loves everything VANILLA 💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚

Add me on Xbox: Firefly Wolfy

Avatar created by: www.NeonSlushie.com

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
« Reply #76 on: July 10, 2016, 03:50:34 PM »
Raz stepped back, almost falling over from his limp as he quickly took out his sword to use it as a krutch, putting his other hand up in surrender, "P-please don't hurt me, I-I Can easily fix your b-bike...", Raz put on a largely believable act as being afraid, but the limp was real.

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Firefly Wolfy

• Cute Vanilla Lover
  • Scented Skunk
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Top 100 Poster This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once.
« Reply #77 on: July 10, 2016, 04:07:14 PM »
*Firefly walks up to Raz still pointing one of his pistols - tilts his head*

You're hurt... Looks bad. Come with me, Ill patch you up. We'll talk about the bike later. I need someone who knows the city... I need to find the government medical compound
*Cocks his hammer - eats a mysterious pill*

I'm just another happy Canadian wolfy who loves everything VANILLA 💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚

Offline Shoon

• Knowledge Seeker
  • Handsome Horse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years This user has donated to the forum.
  • I know alot, about everything
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Dragon
  • Coloring: silver ish grey
  • Height: 1.70
  • Build: masculine but pretty thin, not buff
  • Currently: Not here a lot
« Reply #78 on: July 10, 2016, 04:38:52 PM »
shoon hears the talking far away behind him and trys to ignore it, but he cant get himself too and gets his rifle out gets back down on the floor open its tri-pod and begins to aim at the engine of the still running motorcycle and aims at the motorcycles engine prepering to hit the trigger if things go south.
  • Avatar by: The amazing Ventus fall!

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
« Reply #79 on: July 10, 2016, 05:44:14 PM »
Raz followed Firefly, "That's where I was going to... but I know jackshit about motorcycles, but it's literally just down the road and take a left... I honestly don't know if there is any survivors there though... or supplies for that matter.", limped along behind Firefly.

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
Quarantine
« Reply #80 on: July 10, 2016, 08:20:23 PM »
As she grew closer to the building she saw movement move into the apartment. Gripping the pistol, her blade tip of her tail stabbed into the motorcycles tire having it deflate. Zaida looked back over at Shoon and Bailey "get ready..." She hissed, her voice muffled and face still hidden under the gasmask.

Offline Firefly Wolfy

• Cute Vanilla Lover
  • Scented Skunk
« Reply #81 on: July 10, 2016, 08:54:01 PM »
*Firefly led Raz into another building out of sight - he holsters his pistols and takes another strange pill*

Alright... You're not going to be any use to me if you're dead, let me bandage you up.
*Puts alcohol on Razs wound - begins bandaging*

Now... Take me to the compound. I don't have time to waste.
*The wolf calmly says under his scarf*

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #82 on: July 10, 2016, 11:08:13 PM »
Raz got up and extended a hand then stopped halfway in the motion as he heard a popping sound, "Well... I don't think we'll get there today I'd that popping noise was your motorcycle.", Raz looked out of the window of the building near the apartment and saw Zaida and then took out his blow gun and tried to aim it at Zaida, "Mister, help me aim, I don't have many paralysis darts left.", he said in a semi loud whisper, whilst trying to stay outta view.

Offline Firefly Wolfy

• Cute Vanilla Lover
  • Scented Skunk
« Reply #83 on: July 10, 2016, 11:16:23 PM »
Don't worry I have somthing for our little friend. Put your blowgun away.
*Firefly dips a bullet in tranquilizer fluid that he took from the vet building - the wolf smiles*

Now... Say goodnight. This is going to hurt.
*Aims his pistol out a window at Zaida's lower body - cocks the hammer*

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #84 on: July 10, 2016, 11:33:46 PM »
As she studied the bike for a second, Zaida's ears leaned back hearing a click. Her eyes darted around before realizing, she glanced at the two up in the apartment. A snarl hidden beneath her mask followed by a hiss as she put her finger slowly on the trigger then quickly aimed.

Offline Firefly Wolfy

• Cute Vanilla Lover
  • Scented Skunk
« Reply #85 on: July 10, 2016, 11:39:21 PM »
*Fires the bullet at Zaida - growling under his scarf*
Lights out!!

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
Quarantine
« Reply #86 on: July 10, 2016, 11:53:15 PM »
Zaida pulls the trigger once she's shot just barley, hitting his shoulder. She looked at her lower thigh, a lot of things went through her mind. she quickly ran off into the woods nearby, avoiding them all.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2016, 12:24:36 AM by Zaida »

Offline Firefly Wolfy

• Cute Vanilla Lover
  • Scented Skunk
« Reply #87 on: July 11, 2016, 12:15:45 AM »
*Firefly gets up holding his bleeding shoulder  - takes another pill*

Foolish girl. It wont be long until she circums to the tranquilizer. The infection will finish her off. Now take me to the compound... We've delayed here long enough.

*Firefly looks at Raz holstering his pistol- then looks at his half empty pill bottle and hides it in his jacket that's now dripping with blood*

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
Quarantine
« Reply #88 on: July 11, 2016, 12:34:25 AM »
Zaida sat down using her claws to quickly dig out the bullet. It didn't go very deep, so it wasn't much of a challenge for her. She got a bit tired and dizzy, keeping herself on the floor. It was unsure if it would still effect her, she decided to wait it out for now... Holding the M9 tightly and snarling, Her blood boiled.  "That **censor** mutt... Thinks he won." She scoffed coldly. Her eyes slowly went black, as well as everything else that glows (except her inner flesh) keeping herself hidden in the dark woods. (Natural ability)
« Last Edit: July 11, 2016, 12:35:58 AM by Zaida »

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #89 on: July 11, 2016, 01:50:25 AM »
Raz nodded and looked at the street below, seeing a burnt car that still had tires on it, but all of the windows were broken, "Hmm, ya think that car still works? Because I think that the motorcycle may be broken... or I could try and fly us over to the compound.", Raz pointed to the burnt car whilst speaking, not caring of about the popping pills, and he used some of the other bandages and used his claws to dig the bullet out, "Sorry, but my claws are clean, so no infection will invade the wound... aannd there, all patched up.", Raz began to walk down out of the building, keeping his voice low as he walked down with Firefly, "So, what's your name?"