The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Casual Lodge RP (open to all)  (Read 25094 times)

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
Re: Casual Lodge RP (open to all)
« Reply #480 on: July 04, 2016, 02:13:21 PM »
Clare took the same path, arching her back under Alka's paw. Her fur was soft, and her spine could be felt just below her skin.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Contemplation, across the nation
  • Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
  • Always willing to help out.
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Generally grey with black hair
  • Height: 1.8 meters
  • Weight: 75kg
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
  • Currently: Looking for RP, but remembering I live in the future
« Reply #481 on: July 04, 2016, 02:15:28 PM »
Alka yawned as his eyes drooped a little. "H-Hey... I'd hate to break this up... B-But I think I should return now..." He said, genuinely saddened.
  • Signature art by: Cinder42, Zarconite(+myself)
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Al's Weapon References \\\\\ Al's badass mask x3 \\\\\ Reference of Al

Gaia's Song List \\\\\ Reference of Gaia

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #482 on: July 04, 2016, 02:20:50 PM »
Clare lowered her ears slightly. "Heaven needs you?" she asked, gently playing with one of Alka's ears.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
« Reply #483 on: July 04, 2016, 02:25:28 PM »
"N-No... It's just that being here... W-Well, I'll explain fully. Remember how I told you that venturing to mortal realms makes me mortal? And how I had to have a metallic heart in order to replace my the one that was destroyed by the angel blood? Yeah, well, it turns out that the metallic heart doesn't exactly work well on places with gravity much higher than that of earths... So, I had it removed and now the only thing keeping my blood flowing is a magic heart I use outside of heaven. The downside? I can't go a second without using up holy energy. And when you're as far out as Earth is, I can't channel it fast enough to match the rate at which it's depleting. So umm... I've only got another 5 to 10 minutes before I start dying due to internal bleeding... from a lack of a heart... again..." The wolf sat up, keeping his eyes closed.
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #484 on: July 04, 2016, 02:31:14 PM »
"N-No... It's just that being here... W-Well, I'll explain fully. Remember how I told you that venturing to mortal realms makes me mortal? And how I had to have a metallic heart in order to replace my the one that was destroyed by the angel blood? Yeah, well, it turns out that the metallic heart doesn't exactly work well on places with gravity much higher than that of earths... So, I had it removed and now the only thing keeping my blood flowing is a magic heart I use outside of heaven. The downside? I can't go a second without using up holy energy. And when you're as far out as Earth is, I can't channel it fast enough to match the rate at which it's depleting. So umm... I've only got another 5 to 10 minutes before I start dying due to internal bleeding... from a lack of a heart... again..." The wolf sat up, keeping his eyes closed.

Clare sat up, her eyes wide. "Oh," she said. "Well, that makes sense." The wolf scratched the back of her head. "I could work at trying to find you a new heart, if you'd like."

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #485 on: July 04, 2016, 02:33:27 PM »
Alka chuckled softly and shook his head. "Nah... I'll be fine without it. Just means I've got a finite amount of time I can be away from heaven before I've got to return. I can deal with... that..." His ears drooped forward as regret filled his body. "I'm sorry I have to leave... I just hope we made our seconds count."

Reference of Alka

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #486 on: July 04, 2016, 02:36:45 PM »
Alka chuckled softly and shook his head. "Nah... I'll be fine without it. Just means I've got a finite amount of time I can be away from heaven before I've got to return. I can deal with... that..." His ears drooped forward as regret filled his body. "I'm sorry I have to leave... I just hope we made our seconds count."

Grinning widely, Clare leaned over to Alka. "It definitely counted for me," she said. "Here's one more second for the road...." Shifting onto her knees, the wolf took Alka's face in both hands and kissed him deeply, smiling as she did it.

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #487 on: July 04, 2016, 02:40:43 PM »
Alka murred into the kiss, before retracting and smiling back. "Thanks Clare..." He said as he put both his arms around her and hugged her close.

Reference of Alka

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #488 on: July 04, 2016, 03:50:24 PM »
Alka murred into the kiss, before retracting and smiling back. "Thanks Clare..." He said as he put both his arms around her and hugged her close.

Clare murred and wrapped her arms tightly around Alka, hugging him close and resting her head on his shoulder. "Anytime, Alka," she said, wagging her tail. "After all, we are boyfriend and girlfriend."

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #489 on: July 05, 2016, 02:38:41 PM »
Alka smiled and hugged for another few seconds before letting go. "I'll try and visit more often. Maybe even see if I can find a way to stay longer next time..." The wolf stood up and made his way to the door.

Reference of Alka

Offline cjbearpaw

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
« Reply #490 on: July 08, 2016, 12:25:56 AM »
 Rojo re enters the loge$

Sent from my QTAQZ3 using Tapatalk

Offline cjbearpaw

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
« Reply #491 on: July 08, 2016, 02:00:06 AM »
Hey everyone :)

Sent from my QTAQZ3 using Tapatalk

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #492 on: July 08, 2016, 04:23:43 PM »
Cassy glances over and raises a hand. "Hiya," she said.

Clare walked over and opened it for Alka. "I hope to see you again soon," she said, smiling widely. Her shirt was still rucked up a little, leaving her abdomen exposed from the solar plexus down.

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #493 on: July 08, 2016, 11:39:22 PM »
Alka quickly pulled her shirt down a little before kissing her one last time on the nose. "Same to you. Stay safe, Angel." With that, Alka walked outside and flapped his wings a few times before taking off into the sky. After a few minutes of flying, lightning struck him as he was pulled back to the heavens from whence he came.

Reference of Alka

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #494 on: July 14, 2016, 08:31:19 PM »
Alka quickly pulled her shirt down a little before kissing her one last time on the nose. "Same to you. Stay safe, Angel." With that, Alka walked outside and flapped his wings a few times before taking off into the sky. After a few minutes of flying, lightning struck him as he was pulled back to the heavens from whence he came.

Clare, flushing a little, watched as Alka left once again for Heaven. "...I will, Alka," she said, grinning. "As much as possible, anyway." Rubbing the back of her head, the wolf quickly returned to her room to get changed into some casual clothes that were not covered with paint splotches.