The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Quarantine  (Read 4888 times)

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
Re: Quarantine
« Reply #60 on: July 05, 2016, 06:00:45 PM »
Zaida pulled out the silenced M9. Hearing he motorcycle grow closer, she took cover to the nearest car. Her ears laying low as she held a small snarl.

Offline Shoon

• Knowledge Seeker
  • Handsome Horse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years This user has donated to the forum.
  • I know alot, about everything
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Dragon
  • Coloring: silver ish grey
  • Height: 1.70
  • Build: masculine but pretty thin, not buff
  • Currently: Not here a lot
« Reply #61 on: July 05, 2016, 06:37:35 PM »
"i can see him alright, but i will need him to get closet to make a good shot on his tire" shoon said as he finishd ajusting the scope of the rifle.
  • Avatar by: The amazing Ventus fall!

Offline Firefly Wolfy

• Cute Vanilla Lover
  • Scented Skunk
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Top 100 Poster This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once.
  • Twitter: @Firefly_Wolfy Facebook: Edward Summers
  • Species: Timber Wolf
  • Coloring: Grey, Black, White, Green
  • Height: 5'11
  • Weight: 160Ib
  • Build: Fit and Furry
  • Currently: Waiting for belly rubs 💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚
« Reply #62 on: July 05, 2016, 07:31:30 PM »

*Firefly had a bad feeling - He stopped his motorcycle but left it running - then he ran into an apartment building where he could clearly watch his motorcycle from a distance*

« Last Edit: July 05, 2016, 07:37:10 PM by Firefly Wolf »

I'm just another happy Canadian wolfy who loves everything VANILLA 💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚

Add me on Xbox: Firefly Wolfy

Avatar created by: www.NeonSlushie.com

Offline Shoon

• Knowledge Seeker
  • Handsome Horse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years This user has donated to the forum.
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #63 on: July 06, 2016, 05:27:51 AM »
shoon quickly got up "he left his motorcycle, now is a good time to move i think" shoon wait for everyones respones.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #64 on: July 06, 2016, 05:47:40 AM »
The vexū listened carefully. "Yea, it's stopped. I can hear it."  Zaida stood up looking around. "But keep your eyes open, he might around..." She hissed.

Offline Shoon

• Knowledge Seeker
  • Handsome Horse
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #65 on: July 06, 2016, 06:18:24 AM »
shoon starts to walk again in the original direction "well are you too coming? we gotta use what weve got".

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
« Reply #66 on: July 06, 2016, 06:04:13 PM »
Raz was walking around, limping and holding his arm from a recent fight he was in, "Ugh... I need to find somewhere to rest... that apartment building looks goo- uh, a motorcycle? That means there's someone else around here.", Raz saw Firefly breifly go into the building and he soon follows behind him, but at a distance, still limping.

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #67 on: July 09, 2016, 07:53:30 AM »
She listened a bit more. "Yea well then lead the way... Also I chose to follow, I can leave when I want." Zaida simply said. She eventually put the M9 away but still remained cautious.

Offline Shoon

• Knowledge Seeker
  • Handsome Horse
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #68 on: July 09, 2016, 08:02:07 AM »
"i was alone untill now and i can always go back to being alone, but life is better with company" shoon says in a partly deprresd tone.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
« Reply #69 on: July 09, 2016, 11:59:49 AM »
Raz continued to walk towards the apartment building but lost his balence as he walked and quickly took his sword off his back to keep himself up, but only for it to make a small ding noise as it impacted the ground, "Ah shit.", there was no immediate danger around but Raz tried to make it to the closest cover that was inside the building, still limping.

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #70 on: July 10, 2016, 05:32:01 AM »
Zaida listened but didn't think much of it. She had her own problems and emotions to deal with. She didn't have much sympathy for others especially strangers.
As they got off the freeway and into the city. She studied the area, just in case she needed to run or hide. Listening for other survivors or infected. It was silent only distant birds can be heard, or bags rustling from the soft wind... which was common in this dead world.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #71 on: July 10, 2016, 05:54:17 AM »
Raz stopped at the entrance and looked back at the motorcycle, "I'm sure it isn't that hard to drive.", hopped on it and started to drive but soon crashed and then got up, "Oof... that hurt..."

Offline Firefly Wolfy

• Cute Vanilla Lover
  • Scented Skunk
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Top 100 Poster This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once.
  • Twitter: @Firefly_Wolfy Facebook: Edward Summers
  • Species: Timber Wolf
  • Coloring: Grey, Black, White, Green
  • Height: 5'11
  • Weight: 160Ib
  • Build: Fit and Furry
  • Currently: Waiting for belly rubs 💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚
« Reply #72 on: July 10, 2016, 07:25:10 AM »
*Firefly looks out the window and sees someone trying to steal his bike and crashes - he draws his duel pistols*

You're mine...
*The wolf sneers - starts walking out the apartment*

I'm just another happy Canadian wolfy who loves everything VANILLA 💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚

Add me on Xbox: Firefly Wolfy

Avatar created by: www.NeonSlushie.com

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #73 on: July 10, 2016, 08:50:54 AM »
Zaida stopped turning her head back. She had enough and turned around, heading towards the direction of the noise. Fixing her gasmask, she mainly wore it to cover her face as she didn't trust others. But also had a few filters in case there were any chemicals or heavy smoke involved. Her gloved hands pulled out the silenced M9, she took it off safety, pointing it down and got low as she crept towards the crashed bike.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #74 on: July 10, 2016, 03:04:15 PM »
Raz picked the bike up and used it as a krutch to keep himself up as he returned the bike back to where he got it, the front wheel slightly bent.