The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Quarantine  (Read 4848 times)

Offline [INACTIVE]

Re: Quarantine
« Reply #90 on: July 11, 2016, 03:27:46 AM »
(Okay, I'm alive fyi. And am I still with Zaida or did we throw me out of the RP because I was gone for like a week or two?")

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
Quarantine
« Reply #91 on: July 11, 2016, 04:32:28 AM »
(Okay, I'm alive fyi. And am I still with Zaida or did we throw me out of the RP because I was gone for like a week or two?")

(Nope your still in, welcome back btw. And I currently ran off in the woods leaving shoon and you behind as I was somehow firefly shot me with a bullet dipped in tranquilizer liquid?..)

Offline Shoon

• Knowledge Seeker
  • Handsome Horse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years This user has donated to the forum.
  • I know alot, about everything
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Dragon
  • Coloring: silver ish grey
  • Height: 1.70
  • Build: masculine but pretty thin, not buff
  • Currently: Not here a lot
« Reply #92 on: July 11, 2016, 05:18:01 AM »
(you are standing near me further away then that scene, im on the floor aiming my rifle down at them prepering to take the shot to blow firefly up).
shoon saw the scene play out but didnt want to kill zadia because she seemed like a survivior and that what you need in this world, once she ran away he knew what he had to do.
he stoppd his breath for maximum accurecy, aim for the engine of the still ronning bike "may someone have mercy on your souls" he said and took the shot blowing up the bike and everything in a close vecinity around it.
  • Avatar by: The amazing Ventus fall!

Offline [INACTIVE]

« Reply #93 on: July 11, 2016, 05:35:29 AM »
Bailey watched Zaida run into the woods, he saw her get shot. Then a loud gun shot was heard, he jumped and the Trench Gun in his hands went flying into the air. Bailey's ears rang and he was dazzed, he fell to the ground and began to crawl towards his gun that now laid on the ground. As he grabbed it he slowly made his way towards the woods, he mumbled under his breath, "I knew I shouldn't have joined these people..."

Offline Shoon

• Knowledge Seeker
  • Handsome Horse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years This user has donated to the forum.
  • I know alot, about everything
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Dragon
  • Coloring: silver ish grey
  • Height: 1.70
  • Build: masculine but pretty thin, not buff
  • Currently: Not here a lot
« Reply #94 on: July 11, 2016, 05:56:29 AM »
"dammit and i though i had new friends" shoon says in a frutureted tone as he loosens his backpack to spread his wings and tightns it back up with the wings spread and lifts off towords the city.
  • Avatar by: The amazing Ventus fall!

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #95 on: July 11, 2016, 07:34:39 AM »
Zaida was far enough trying to relax she looked at the bullet. 'That moron thought it would work?' She huffed looking up into the sky, seeing tree branches and leaves. 'I'll return the favor...' She snarled as she got to her feet. It wasn't as bad as she thought but she still limped slightly, the vexū fixed the bandage before she began to walk. However she would stick to being alone, and staying in the woods.

Offline [INACTIVE]

« Reply #96 on: July 11, 2016, 07:40:00 AM »
Bailey got into the tree line and collapsed to the ground, he panted and sweated heavily. "Jesus... What kind of bullet did he shoot?" He got up from the ground and looked back at the highway. He checked his ammo in his gun and walked out into the highway, he slowly made his way towards the aftermath of the explosions and called out, "Come out with your hands up!"

Offline Firefly Wolfy

• Cute Vanilla Lover
  • Scented Skunk
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Poster
  • Twitter: @Firefly_Wolfy Facebook: Edward Summers
  • Species: Timber Wolf
  • Coloring: Grey, Black, White, Green
  • Height: 5'11
  • Weight: 160Ib
  • Build: Fit and Furry
  • Currently: Waiting for belly rubs 💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚
« Reply #97 on: July 11, 2016, 02:19:38 PM »
*Firefly walked with Raz. A gunshot was heard in the distance and the bike exploded. Firefly went flying and hit a wall, Losing Raz in the smoke. Firefly could hear "Come out with your hands up". The wolf got up and limped towards an old car to hotwire it while the smoke created a barrier*

Can't these people take a hint? *He growls under his scarf - He starts hot wiring*

I'm just another happy Canadian wolfy who loves everything VANILLA 💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚

Add me on Xbox: Firefly Wolfy

Avatar created by: www.NeonSlushie.com

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
« Reply #98 on: July 11, 2016, 02:41:28 PM »
Raz had quickly gotten to the car before firefly and he gestured to the area of where the shot came from, "see there? It'd be best if we left the car and got distance away from here... when we do get far away enough, I'll fly us over, okay?", Raz quickly and silently got out of the car and led firefly into an alleyway as he drew his long broad sword, his muscles being defined as he held it, "2 streets over and we should be okay."

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline [INACTIVE]

« Reply #99 on: July 11, 2016, 10:43:46 PM »
Bailey scanned the area waiting for someone to come out, he then grumbled and began to walk backwards, "You know, this is why I stayed inside for half of this thing." He then ran.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
Quarantine
« Reply #100 on: July 11, 2016, 11:15:20 PM »
Zaida listened to the scene from afar as well as smelling smoke. She looked in the distance to see a horde of infected sprinting down the street growling, moaning, and drooling. She made sure the M9 was loaded and started to jog, trying her best to stay undetected in the woods. Keeping her glow black until she was sure she was in a safer area.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2016, 11:17:14 PM by Zaida »

Offline [INACTIVE]

« Reply #101 on: July 11, 2016, 11:20:40 PM »
Bailey was running down the street panting and trying to stay up. He then stopped at the sight of the infected rushing towards his direction. They hadn't spotted him yet, "Oh god..." He looked around for some place to hide, he looked left nothing then he looked right. The tree line was spotted, he rushed over to the trees and hid.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
« Reply #102 on: July 12, 2016, 02:37:35 AM »
Raz heard the infected in the distance and he grabbed Firefly and flew off into the sky, "No time to wait bud, we gotta go.", Raz struggled to keep them in the air, but was successful nonetheless.

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Firefly Wolfy

• Cute Vanilla Lover
  • Scented Skunk
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Poster
  • Twitter: @Firefly_Wolfy Facebook: Edward Summers
  • Species: Timber Wolf
  • Coloring: Grey, Black, White, Green
  • Height: 5'11
  • Weight: 160Ib
  • Build: Fit and Furry
  • Currently: Waiting for belly rubs 💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚
« Reply #103 on: July 12, 2016, 03:03:50 AM »
Whoa!!
 *Firefly yelped as he was pulled into the sky*

Thanks.... Anyway, We need to create distance between us and everything else that's going on. Get as close to the compound as you can before we land. We can't let them interfere.

*The wolf said under his scarf before reaching into his pocket for another mysterious pill - eats it*

I'm just another happy Canadian wolfy who loves everything VANILLA 💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚

Add me on Xbox: Firefly Wolfy

Avatar created by: www.NeonSlushie.com

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
Quarantine
« Reply #104 on: July 12, 2016, 03:20:41 AM »
Zaida spotted the dragon flying off with the dog, the vexū got near and opening in the woods. Without a second thought she quickly drew her silenced pistol, aimed, and got a clear shot on firefly's lower leg. It wasn't enough, Zaida was eager to fill them up with lead. However they eventually got too far, it wasn't worth wasting bullets.

Limping lightly to a fallen tree, she took off her backpack and pulled out a map which she had picked up from a corpse not to far back. As she dragged her claw around, searching buildings and studying the streets. 'There's got to be some stuff there..' she thought tapping her claw in place, before folding the map neatly and placing it back in her pack.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2016, 03:29:27 AM by Zaida »