The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Contamination  (Read 17863 times)

sha-draw

Re: Contamination
« Reply #300 on: July 28, 2016, 07:00:12 PM »
Sha-draw does not move, or try to go outside. "I told him... I told him so... I wonder if he's still alive... Probably not. " he says in a low tone, looking at the blazing fire once every so often.

Offline Nishjin

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • Personal Text
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Clear
  • Height: 6'
  • Currently: Alive and kicking
« Reply #301 on: July 28, 2016, 07:09:48 PM »
Fading in and out of consciousness, Nishjin processes that there's fire all around him... There's a huge pain in his right arm, and he can't move it. Items from his pack are strewn about, and he sees his gas can about to light on fire.
Suddenly, all he feels is heat. Unbearable heat. Seeing his gun next to him, he grabs it with his left paw, seeing his own fur burning off. Tears in his eyes, he points the gun to his head. "Damn dragon..." And pulls the trigger.
uʍopǝpᴉsd∩
Stuff. More Stuff. Even More Stuff.
"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem. Do you understand?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #302 on: July 28, 2016, 07:15:30 PM »
Zaida heard the megaphone, a man threatening someone. '...What the hell is going on?' she asked herself as she got outside of the business building.

Not too far away she spotted the car with a few anthros in it. Driving then parking at a building before going in, it was obvious they were searching for something.

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented This user has donated to the forum more than once.
    • Awards
« Reply #303 on: July 28, 2016, 07:45:25 PM »
Geoff's ears flopped to his head and looked toward the explosion in the distance. "What in the hell?"

He huffed and turned back to Zaida. "S'weirder here than I thought. Uh, d-do you have ammo for a Glock?"
As if he'd get ammo handed to him for free out here. That fox giving him the apple was an exception, surely. Better to ask now than find bullets in his brain later.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #304 on: July 28, 2016, 08:07:41 PM »
She forgot about the car and the anthros in it. It wasn't any of her business and she didn't plan to get herself in a fight, unless she really had to.
"No, I only have a few loaded into mine, ammo is hard to find." She said plainly. "...However there's a sporting shop near by." Zaida added. "It's actually were I'm heading in the first place. They may have some clothes, snacks, guns and ammo. May not be stocked anymore, however it's worth a shot to check it out."

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
« Reply #305 on: July 28, 2016, 10:17:03 PM »
The vulture sighed and got back into the truck, "Follow him..." The driver nodded and they drove closer to him. Once they got close enough they got out, "Men sweep this area and find him! Be careful though! This whole building is crumbling!" Everyone got out and began to search the area.

A trail of staggering steps were on the ground that led into an alleyway and would lead to Raz, as he had dragged himself into that alleyway and went around a corner in there, not noticing that he was at a dead-end, but it gave him the feeling of being safe.
As Raz laid on the ground, breathing heavily and weakly, he tried to clean the wounds he could reach with his tongue, and did so successfully, 'That wasn't me... I'm not like that, it's what this body has changed me to be... a vicious feral dragon... but strong, and with that strength, I may just survive in this new world.', Raz thought to himself as he continued to lick his wounds.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2016, 10:22:24 PM by Razuel »

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline David Le Fox

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
  • Species: Winged Red Fox
  • Coloring: Orange w/ long blue hair, white tipped tail, ears and wings, white mouth and chest/stomach
  • Height: 5'11
  • Weight: 149
  • Build: Skinny, Feminine features
  • Currently: Why do spiders keep crawling onto me? Dammit Australia T.T
« Reply #306 on: July 29, 2016, 03:13:15 AM »
"Holy shit!" *Connor sprints to the window and leaps out, he barely staggers but it did hurt his legs, he sprints over but is too late, Nishjin shoots himself, Connor stops in the middle of the street, the heat from the raging fire softly tingling as it comes in contact with his fur, Connor just stops motionless and stares, speechless*

sha-draw

« Reply #307 on: July 29, 2016, 03:16:16 AM »
Sha-draw slowly walks over to Connor, placing a paw on his shoulder, and with each step there are ticking sounds. "What would you like to do with him?" He asks on a low tone.

Offline David Le Fox

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Orange w/ long blue hair, white tipped tail, ears and wings, white mouth and chest/stomach
« Reply #308 on: July 29, 2016, 03:22:45 AM »
*Connor just brushes the dragon off and slowly walks over to Nishjin's lifeless body, Connor crouches down, resting his head in his left hand and resting his left arm on his knee, he picks up the revolver and examines it, but doesn't say a word*

sha-draw

« Reply #309 on: July 29, 2016, 03:27:02 AM »
Sha-draw just watches, his body letting out the occasional creak. He doesn't seem to be too upset... Or shocked. He looks around, knowing the blast would've attracted a lot of attention.

Offline David Le Fox

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #310 on: July 29, 2016, 03:30:49 AM »
*Connor drops his bag and starts loading Nishjin's equipment into it*

sha-draw

« Reply #311 on: July 29, 2016, 03:37:28 AM »
Sha-draw can do nothing but watch, afraid to speak in his low, mechanical voice. So he just stands there, processing.

Offline David Le Fox

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #312 on: July 29, 2016, 03:42:20 AM »
*Connor lets out a sigh, then leaps up onto his feet* "Well, best not to dawdle" *Connor walks over to his door and unlocks it, then starts disarming the I.E.D.*

sha-draw

« Reply #313 on: July 29, 2016, 03:53:51 AM »
Sha-draw tilts his head, but walks over to the carcass, bending down over it, and looking at it. "Hmm... I wonder... " he whispers, closing nishjin's eyes.

Offline David Le Fox

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #314 on: July 29, 2016, 04:06:17 AM »
"Hey, uhh dragon, is there any hardware stores around here?"