The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Contamination  (Read 18132 times)

sha-draw

Re: Contamination
« Reply #270 on: July 26, 2016, 05:38:51 AM »
He looks so frustrated that sparks are literally flying from various joints. He punches himself again, and again, making a large dent in his shoulder.

Offline David Le Fox

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Winged Red Fox
  • Coloring: Orange w/ long blue hair, white tipped tail, ears and wings, white mouth and chest/stomach
  • Height: 5'11
  • Weight: 149
  • Build: Skinny, Feminine features
  • Currently: Why do spiders keep crawling onto me? Dammit Australia T.T
« Reply #271 on: July 26, 2016, 05:39:31 AM »
"I don't know  how he's even able to run, he's disconnected from the power"

Offline Nishjin

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • Personal Text
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Clear
  • Height: 6'
  • Currently: Alive and kicking
« Reply #272 on: July 26, 2016, 05:40:17 AM »
Seeing the dragon punch himself, Nishjin laughs so hard that he falls over, banging his fist on the ground.
uʍopǝpᴉsd∩
Stuff. More Stuff. Even More Stuff.
"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem. Do you understand?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Offline David Le Fox

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Orange w/ long blue hair, white tipped tail, ears and wings, white mouth and chest/stomach
« Reply #273 on: July 26, 2016, 05:42:30 AM »
"Nishjin, Image how frustrating it would, trying to communicate, your welbeing relying solely on communication, but no-one can understand what you're saying"

sha-draw

« Reply #274 on: July 26, 2016, 05:43:22 AM »
He eventually tears through himself, and rips out something filled with wires, black ooze spurting everywhere. He coughs and splutters and tries to speak. It comes out in a mechanical, low, calm tone. "English? Am I speaking English?"

Offline David Le Fox

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #275 on: July 26, 2016, 05:45:03 AM »
"Holy shit, uhh yeah"

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented This user has donated to the forum more than once.
    • Awards
« Reply #276 on: July 26, 2016, 05:56:27 AM »
Geoff's heart jumped at the voice. "N-No danger," he stammered, "I promise."
He leaned hesitantly past the edge of the cubicle, hands raised to show no weapon ready. This could lead to his head getting blown off, but he'd rather take the risk.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
Contamination
« Reply #277 on: July 26, 2016, 06:03:17 AM »
Zaida looked around, making sure there was no one else around. She saw the paws shoot up in a cubical 'Bear paws...' She examined. He wasn't armed, she then lowered the M9. "Alright, you can put you paws down. I'm not going to hurt you... Now that's unless you do something stupid and I don't want to waste bullets." Her voice was slightly muffled under the gasmask. "What are you doing in here, shouldn't you be with your group or something? Or are you on your own?" Zaida questioned as she approached the cubical cautiously.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
« Reply #278 on: July 26, 2016, 04:56:35 PM »
Raz had found the source of the sweet smell his nose had caught and it was a bush of big ripe strawberries just outside of a business building, and as he finished, he noticed a familiar smell fading away to the ground, he had smelt it before but never knew it's source so he instead waited outside it to see find out who it was, then he thought to himself, 'I wonder how strong my new hide is...' as he sales around the building.

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented This user has donated to the forum more than once.
    • Awards
« Reply #279 on: July 26, 2016, 08:25:49 PM »
"I have no group," Geoff replied, "Just looking around, I-I thought I was alone here. I'm sorry if you, uh, claimed it. I can leave."

He stepped out of the cubicle, using his metal rod like a cane.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #280 on: July 26, 2016, 08:39:48 PM »
"Nah, I haven't claimed anything yet." Zaida shook her head. "And I certainly don't want this building... For now I'm just scavenging." She added while looking around carefully. "I heard noise coming from inside and I got curious..."
Her ears flicked. "You sure no one is with-" she paused and turned around hearing something, aiming the M9. "There's someone else.." she mumbled softly, too quiet for the bear to hear her actual words.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
« Reply #281 on: July 26, 2016, 09:07:11 PM »
Outside the business building, as Raz was walking and sitting outside, a creature to rival Raz's size appeared out of nowhere and attacked him, Raz fought with his claws and teeth, occasionally letting out a jet of fire and the creature slashed back with claws, some breaking as they made contact, Raz then grabbed the creature by the throat and slammed it to the ground and sprayed fire into its face and to reaction it threw Raz off of it and they both continued to fight.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2016, 05:01:06 AM by Razuel »

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
    • Awards
« Reply #282 on: July 27, 2016, 04:09:24 AM »
Geoff's ears twitched. "Wh-well, I came alone, as far as I know," he said, pausing for a moment before mumbling, "Unless that wolf guy stalked me. Dunno why he would..."
He glanced at Zaida aiming her gun, then clutched the metal rod in both hands. "Shit, something bad out there?"
If they had a gun, he was in trouble. He still lacked ammo...

Offline Nishjin

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • Personal Text
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Clear
  • Height: 6'
  • Currently: Alive and kicking
« Reply #283 on: July 27, 2016, 06:24:00 PM »
"No hobla Engles! Hobla Espanol?"
Getting up, Nishjin puts a confused look on his face and looks up at the dragon.
"Konichiwa?"
uʍopǝpᴉsd∩
Stuff. More Stuff. Even More Stuff.
"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem. Do you understand?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

sha-draw

« Reply #284 on: July 27, 2016, 08:25:28 PM »
Sha-draw turns to the window and looks down, baring his teeth at nishjin. His voice is low and monotone, with a mechanical tang.

"Run you fool. Unless you want to become a splat on the wall."

His eye that was red seems to switch off, now a dull black.