The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Contamination  (Read 18133 times)

Offline David Le Fox

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Winged Red Fox
  • Coloring: Orange w/ long blue hair, white tipped tail, ears and wings, white mouth and chest/stomach
  • Height: 5'11
  • Weight: 149
  • Build: Skinny, Feminine features
  • Currently: Why do spiders keep crawling onto me? Dammit Australia T.T
Re: Contamination
« Reply #285 on: July 28, 2016, 02:45:37 AM »
"Oh shit, he's going into that... hunger rage again"

Offline [INACTIVE]

« Reply #286 on: July 28, 2016, 04:47:16 AM »
A large truck rolled down the street, in the back sat a large group of men. Each looking heavily armed. The truck stopped in the middle of the street, the doors swung open and out came a vulture. His outfit looked dirty and his face gave off a evil vibe. The men in the back jumped out and began to scan the area.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
« Reply #287 on: July 28, 2016, 05:14:35 AM »
Raz continued to fight the creature that had attacked him, both exchanging roars that could be heard no matter how far away as they slashed and hit each other, and so many times he spat fire into it's face, and within his mind he could fathom what the hell was going on, why was he fighting in the first place, but continued either way.

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline [INACTIVE]

« Reply #288 on: July 28, 2016, 07:02:30 AM »
The vulture stopped in his tracks, he gazed at the sky and smiled at his men, "You hear that?" They all nodded. He got back in the large truck and smacked the side of it, "Let's move!" Everyone got back in the truck and they moved towards the sound.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
« Reply #289 on: July 28, 2016, 07:45:23 AM »
Raz continued to fight, and as he heard an engine roaring towards them, his opponent went to take a slash at Raz and he dodged it and stabbed the beast in the throat with his claws [CONTENT REMOVED] until it ultimately twitched and died. Raz saw the truck approaching ever so quickly and he began to limp away as fast as he could, occasionally stumbling over his own paws, blood occasionally dripping from him and hitting the road he was on.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2016, 08:39:16 AM by Evnamishko, Reason: Excessive blood/gore + edit fix »

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #290 on: July 28, 2016, 07:54:31 AM »
The monster continued to listened, it then got quiet. She hissed in a low whisper. "Sounds like some ferals were fighting." She said to the bear that she had just met in the building.
Without saying anything else she began to head back outside where. Aiming her M9 in the direction of where the growling and roaring noises had been coming from. As she grew close, she heard nothing but an engine of some vehicle outside.

Offline [INACTIVE]

« Reply #291 on: July 28, 2016, 07:57:43 AM »
The truck stopped and the vulture jumped out with a megaphone and he yelled in it, "You running away! You better stop, or I'll give you something to run away from!"

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented This user has donated to the forum more than once.
    • Awards
« Reply #292 on: July 28, 2016, 08:33:42 AM »
Geoff decided to follow the gasmasked person, metal rod ready to bash whatever creature pounced out.
He wondered if these ferals were the normal type or mutated horrific beasts of some form. He caught no sight of any ferals since he emerged from hiding. The idea was ridiculous, though. All the fiction books he read in isolation probably got to his head. They had to be normal ferals...

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #293 on: July 28, 2016, 11:28:04 AM »
Raz continued to run, and as he ran, he saw a feeble building, ready to fall into the street, so in an effort to lose them, Raz body checked the building and quickly moved out of th way as it fell just behind him, and he continued to run, or rather wanted to, because when the building fell, debris launched out and hit one of his forelegs and yelped and fell down with a dense thud, but very very slowly he dragged himself away.

A section of the building crumbled down on the far side of the street, the passage barely wide enough for the truck.

Offline [INACTIVE]

« Reply #294 on: July 28, 2016, 11:31:05 AM »
The vulture sighed and got back into the truck, "Follow him..." The driver nodded and they drove closer to him. Once they got close enough they got out, "Men sweep this area and find him! Be careful though! This whole building is crumbling!" Everyone got out and began to search the area.

Offline Nishjin

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • Personal Text
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Clear
  • Height: 6'
  • Currently: Alive and kicking
« Reply #295 on: July 28, 2016, 04:28:00 PM »
Pulling out his revolver, Nishjin aims directly at the dragon's head.
"I'm sure he can take a few shots, seeing how he's pretty much destroyed already."
He slowly pulls the trigger, a smile creeping on his face. "Told you this would happen from the start."
uʍopǝpᴉsd∩
Stuff. More Stuff. Even More Stuff.
"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem. Do you understand?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

sha-draw

« Reply #296 on: July 28, 2016, 06:39:34 PM »
Sha-draw shakes his head. "You fool, the station is about to explode. You tripped the security, and I can't get down to stop it. " he puts his paws in front of his face and cringes as the gas station makes a loud ticking sound.

Offline Nishjin

• Gregarious Gnu
  • Personal Text
    • Awards
« Reply #297 on: July 28, 2016, 06:42:25 PM »
"Oh, well screw that... I'm out!"
Nishjin starts sprinting down the street, unsure of how big the blast radius is.
uʍopǝpᴉsd∩
"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem. Do you understand?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

sha-draw

« Reply #298 on: July 28, 2016, 06:47:47 PM »
Sha-draw ducks under the windowsill as the gas station erupts in a plume of flame, debris and particles flying in every direction. A plume of smoke billows up from the spot, a Huge marker and symbol of what the world has become.

Offline Nishjin

• Gregarious Gnu
  • Personal Text
    • Awards
« Reply #299 on: July 28, 2016, 06:51:49 PM »
A giant piece of shrapnel hits Nishjin, almost ripping his arm off.
"Aw, shii.... I never should've approached the group. I knew something bad would happen."
His vision starts going dark and faded, and Nishjin blacks out.
uʍopǝpᴉsd∩