The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Crossroads - The choice is yours  (Read 15717 times)

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
Crossroads - The choice is yours
« Reply #15 on: April 04, 2016, 02:33:01 AM »
"I have to 'borrow' a submarine.. Where Zaida where?" The Vexū thought for a bit as she paced back and forth until she stopped in place. "Ah the aquatic center, they study the ocean and it's beautiful creatures. They have a submarine. I think." Zaida snapped her back, her spine clicking. She held her snout and snarled and growled before she turned on the radio, allowing orchestra to play, echoing throughout the factory. The Vexū started to get ready looking at herself in the mirror, scars scattered all around her body. Taking her time she was finally dressed in her combat suit. A military cargo pants, bullet proof vest, a hoodie covering her neck and down to a cape, combat boots and gloves. Submarine~ she turned off the radio and the lights went out. She hummed the tune of hunt or be hunted as she exits the factory, her tail swishing.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2016, 02:39:05 AM by Zaida »

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
Re: Crossroads - The choice is yours
« Reply #16 on: April 04, 2016, 02:42:02 AM »
As Razuel slept, he dreamnt of what he imagined what a field was, and the feeling of grass beneath his feet, and the sun on his face... this dream was the only good one he had ever had in so long, he didn't want to be woken up but as most good things come, they all must end eventually, and in this case Raz was woken up by a guard that tapped on his door, "Hey, freak, it looked like you were having a good dream there, and frankly I'm surprised that you can even have one here, y'know what, freak, most of these guys here are cruel so you should just give up on your plans, and the best you can hope for is the sim-room for your dreams... considering you'll be good... don't think I don't know about that stunt you pulled, in fact, most of the facility probably knows by this point, which is making the higher-ups angry, but I honestly don't know why they spared you... It's very weird... but not as weird as you are, Freak!", the guard then laughed as he walked down the corridor.  Razuel then layed back down and went back to sleep, then hearing the voice again from before, "Keep on keepin' on, little trooper...", this time Raz actually saw an shiny object, and when, in his dream, he ran after it, the object just vanished.

Raz woke up to a tray being slid under his door, this time with a bubbling lime-green liquid on it, but it as Raz went to pick it up, it began to eat through the glass and the smell of oxidizing iron could be smelt in his room, it then spread, on its own, to his chain and made it brittle, but still retained it's strong look, then the liquid evaporated and a guy in a hazmat suit came running into Raz's cell and quickly cleaned it up with an assortment of cleaning equipment, he then administered a needle to Raz, and he felt as though he was flying, then he began to rise into the air, then immediately fell down, and whilst this was happening, the guy in the Hazmat suit was taking down notes and when Raz fell, he sighed and left Raz's cell, [Razuel]"What. Just happened?...". Later a proper dressed scientist, accompanied by a guard, walked in and asked a few questions, "Subject #111, earlier today an acid was given to you to drink, but was proven too acidic for living consumption, then you were administered a shot that granted you short flight, correct?", the scientist asked, "Y-yes, why?", Razuel replied, "Well, #111, that shot is what I'd like to talk to you about.", he took out a clipboard and started listing off questions, "Firstly, did you experience any feeling of illness?", "No, it just felt nice.", "Okay. Secondly, recently you left your cell when it opened, and resisted authority personel, now why did you do that?", "You should know as well as most of the people here, I hate it her-", Razuel was cut off and the guard began to attach little pads from a console on wheels to Raz, "Yes, yes, and we don't care. And lastly, who unlocked your cell?", "I don't know, okay?!", The console kept a steady tone, and the guard took the pads off of Raz, "Well, if I find out that you are lying about that, then I will beat you personally, in fact, it seems you didn't get properly punished for your actions, so have at it guard!", [Guard]"Gladly. C'mere, Freak!" the scientist left Raz and the guard alone, to which the guard beat Raz senseless until he could literally not move, and when the guard left, he threw him on his bed, then left Raz, sprawled on his bed crying.

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Mouse
  • Coloring: Purple and white
  • Height: 5 foot 4
  • Weight: 170 lbs
  • Build: Slim
« Reply #17 on: April 04, 2016, 03:08:35 AM »
Tears began to form in Cecilia's eyes, that's it, her life was over. Even if she some how escaped from this place she'd never be the same again. She was a freak, and it was all the humans' fault. Cecilia broke into a crying fit like a child. She sat there weeping and sobbing until the now annoyed scientist spoke again. "You've got to be kidding. Are you crying? Get over it!" He said. But Cecilia was too consumed by her sadness to stop. The scientist was getting irritable, "Okay okay! Fine! We'll see about making an antidote, we're going to need it anyway. Just shut up and behave! Or you won't get any!"
Oh woof

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
Crossroads - The choice is yours
« Reply #18 on: April 04, 2016, 03:13:29 AM »
Meanwhile a few scientists spoke to one another. A female running into 84's files "Well there has been sightings... We could possibly capture he-"
A man cut her off "It's too much of a hassle. She's gone, she has been for years. It would cause a scene to send men after 84 now"
A man stopped typing and sighed "That Vexū is the only one in existence and we are just going to let her go? Yes maybe she lost it in the head but and I'll be damned if we're just going to sit here and let her roam around. Not only that but a threat to us and anthro's out there"
He chuckled "A threat? to us? you sure anthro's will believe someone insane as her. She-"
Another entered the room aggravated "Enough! We can talk about this later on. Focus on the current subjects is that clear or do I have to baby sit you all." He snatched the file and tossed it aside with a scoff, before walking off.
Zaida hummed under the mask. Looking at the ocean as she walked towards the aquatic center, a crowbar in her claws. "Under the sea under the sea" she sung under her breath in a cold tone fading back into a dark hum. Approaching the door her head snapped to look around, no one. She proceeded to put the crowbar through the door and beginning to pry it open.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2016, 03:15:57 AM by Zaida »

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • People have put me down, but i get right back up.
    • Awards
  • Species: Kobold
  • Coloring: Brown
  • Height: 3 ft
  • Weight: 65 pounds
  • Build: Pretty pudgy
  • Currently: Feeling hungry.
« Reply #19 on: April 04, 2016, 04:44:35 AM »
Alice heard the sound of the door being opend. She didn't even need to look to know who it was as the she could recognize the silly, psychopathic giggles of Doctor Alistair D. Markentimer. He was the scientist who was in charge of her experiments and also has completely lost his mind from too many trips through dimensional portal. Even the guards who were charged with protecting him were afraid to be near him as he pressed himself against the glass.
"Why hello again Alice I have extremely good news for you today. I have decided out of the kindness of my heart to give you a couple days off from your experiments to relax and rest your mind. Doesn't that sound great." Alistair says with  a smile on his face. Alice didn't answer, she has been playing the silent game since day one and was not to giving up now. This never discourage Alistair from running his mouth however.
"What no excitement? No emotion at all? You know one of these days I will get something out of you. Oh well the only reason your being set off the hook is because I have bigger fish to fry. I think you may know this one too because she looks almost exactly like you, same scaly skin, same brown hair...same last name." Alice stopped breathing for a moment as her eyes went wide. He's bluffing, he must be bluffing. Alice thought and Alistair knew he was starting to hit all the right buttons.
"Oh what was her first name...started with O but what was it? She certainly knew your name, wouldn't stop screaming for it as we dragged her to cell. Maybe I should go ask her..."
"Her name...Her name is Olvia you sick ****!" Alice couldn'5 help but finally break her silence and Alistair let a malicious smile touch his face.
"That was her name! You know I have always wondered what your voice sounds like and now that I think about it, Olivia also sounds a bit similar. Anyway I hope you can rest easy now knowing that she is now in my han..." Alistair is cut off as he flung into the wall by Alice. A pair of turrets pop out of the ceiling aimed directly at Alice. Alistair laughs hysterically as he gets to his feet.
"You are a strong one I will  give you that! However I want you to be aware of something, try that again..." Alistair pulls out a remote. "...and the collar around Olivia neck will inject her with a very potent, very lethal poison. So please consider that before you fling me into a wall." He leaves and Alice let's out a scream of anger.
"I will kill you! I will kill you if you lay one finger on her!" She than breaks down and for the first time in her life, cries.
  • Avatar by: Plasma-snake on Deviantart
Current fursona: Tina

Pet's name: Star
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: April 04, 2016, 11:12:03 AM »
Cecilia had stopped crying. She sniffled and wiped her eyes with her paws, being careful not to scratch herself with her claws. She took a long stare at them. "These aren't... that bad," she said to herself. She thought about how she could dress them up, some nail polish would really do the trick. "Yeah, I think I can get used to this." Cecilia said.
Oh woof

Offline ..

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: April 04, 2016, 05:44:32 PM »
 Glass looked up at the ceiling and asked himself "who is Izura Arie?" Over and over. He soon had to stop asking the question as his head started to hurt. Quickly he ran over to the door and clicked a yellow button labeled 'Communicate' "tell me, who is Izura Arie?" . The intercom was silent then a female voice came on "Don't ask questions you don't want the answer to" and then the intercom turned off. Glass sighed as he jumped onto his bed "if it's the last thing I do I will find out who this is, no matter what" and soon he fell asleep.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
« Reply #22 on: April 04, 2016, 07:38:34 PM »
Another scientist soon walked into Razuel's cell when Raz ended up stopping his crying, and was surprised to see Raz in this condition, " What the... Hey, HEY! Are you still alive.", Razuel weakly nodded, "Good, now, they sent me down here with a new liquid, supposedly it's supposed to heal tissue, inside and out by specifically heating the skin to essentially cauterize and heal the wound, so when I leave this cell, you will drink  this, and if you're still alive, just return to your bed and await further instructions.", the scientist took out a vial and pored it into a cup of water, then left, and Raz followed the orders and drank it.
At first it all seemed fine, he could hear his bones refiquring themselves and a tingling where his cuts were, then excruciating pain erupted from Raz, and his body began releasing fire at a torrential pace, flooding his room then shooting out of his door, and hitting the wall across from to his cell door. Everything in his room had either turned to ash or had melted, and he just sat in the middle of his room, awed that he was still alive, as the fire died down.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2016, 08:42:15 PM by Razuel »

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: April 04, 2016, 10:36:06 PM »
Shortly after Cecilia's episode a gaurd came in with her lunch. She sat up and walked over to the table he put it on, "thank you," she said. The gaurd gave a sneer and spat on the floor as he left. Cecilia had wondered why she still thanked these people after all they've put her through, but she wasn't going to forget her manners, even if everyone else had. She sat down on the table next to her meal, it was macaroni and cheese, how disappointing....

Wait.... that wasn't right, Cecilia loved mac and cheese. It was her favorite, but now it had this unappealing look to it. She didn't want dairy, she wanted some protien, something red... Cecilia's eyes widened and she stared blankly into her lunch. Something was wrong, something was seriously wrong. Cecilia's behavior caught the attention of one of the gaurds on watch, he walked to the glass and turns on the intercom. "Hey, you there. What's your problem? Eat!" Cecilia just shook her head and pushed the plate away, "i'm... I'm not hungry," She said. The gaurd only got more confused, "You? Not hungry? You? Okay... something is wrong. I'm going to page a scientist and have him take a look at you. We can't have you dying on us, although I'm not even sure that's even possible. I remember when we sent over a thousand volts through your fat body." The gaurd left and Cecilia was alone... She was terrified...
Oh woof

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: April 04, 2016, 11:00:50 PM »
Suddenly the fire started up again, engulfing Raz's body, he then felt... Powerful, as if shot with a mass amount of Adrenalin, Raz then got the bright idea in his head and said to himself, "This'll be fun...", the guard outside his cell door was hit with a strike of fear, then Raz lept towards his door and went through it, and he began to simply walk down the corridor, and as this was happening, every guard from around the facility began to converge on Raz who was just now, and as they rounded the corner, Raz simply said "Lets make some noise...", Raz then leaped at the guards, and within seconds, began exploding canisters of explosive materials.

Offline ..

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: April 05, 2016, 01:40:54 AM »
 The floor rumbled as Glass quickly got out of his bed. The rumbles quickly grew into giant quakes as the sound of explosives can be heard. Glass ran to the far side of the room as the door exploded hitting the wall. He perked his ears to the side, the facility alarms are going off "this can't be good...nor can it be bad" he smiled as he ran out of his cell into the burnt corridor. He quickly ripped his collar off with his mechanical arm. Throwing it away he ran down the hall toward the data analysis room like he said earlier he was going to find out who Izura Arie is.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: April 05, 2016, 01:49:18 AM »
Screams could be heard not too far from Glass, and Raz began tossing the guards that opposed him off of the ledge down to a lower level, then the clamps keeping Raz's wings together finally short circuited and he was able to open his wings, then as the guards all stood around Raz fear stricken, he melted the floor beneath him, dropping down to the level, then he saw another anthro (Glass) running, so he decided to follow him, thinking that he would know this facility better than him, and luckily, Raz had slipped the guards, so bonus.

Offline ..

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: April 05, 2016, 01:54:28 AM »
Glass ran down hallway after hallway until stopping at an elevator. The he quickly turned around "I don't appreciate being followed" and then turned back to the key card scanner. Quickly he hot wired it to open, sighing he turned back around to look at the dragon that had been following him "the exit is that straight ahead I have some personal curiosities I need to take care of". Glass paused as he proceeded to ask another question "do you know a anthro named Izura Arie?".

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: April 05, 2016, 02:03:07 AM »
Razuel shook his head, then he sprawled around to see a wall of guards running towards them, then Raz held up a finger to Glass to wait, "One minute please...", and then inhaled a large amount of air and exhaled a torrent of fire at the guards who all got shot onto their backs and most went over the ledge in the main corridor, and when Raz had finished, he stumbled into the elevator and leaned up against one of the walls, "I'd say *breathing heavily* you'll need me... Their firepower isn't a match for me... Plus, they won't kill me, I'm too valuable to them.", the bits of jumpsuit that were on Raz were blackened and seared, with some bits still glowing from the fire.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: April 05, 2016, 06:16:43 AM »
Busting the gate open she made her way to the aquatic center, she kept her duffle bag close. Hiding from the security camera's around the building, making her way slowly inside. Zaida admired the fishes kept in the aquatic center for studies, while she was lurking about. After opening sealed doors zaida entered the submarine station kept down below. The Vexū paced back and forth as she thought to herself. It took some time but eventually she got the propellers and lights turned on as the glass door sealed shut. The submarine beginning to dive under the water. She pulled out the map from her duffle bag looking at the highlighted coordinates. The submarines started to go farther and deeper into the ocean towards the location of the facility. Her hand placed on her snout while she snarled the visions coming back and the voices growing louder. "I'm growing a bit impatient. Almost there" she hissed in a cold soothing.