The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Crossroads - The choice is yours  (Read 15720 times)

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Mouse
  • Coloring: Purple and white
  • Height: 5 foot 4
  • Weight: 170 lbs
  • Build: Slim
Re: Crossroads - The choice is yours
« Reply #30 on: April 05, 2016, 11:17:20 AM »
Cecilia was alone in her cell, waiting for the scientist to come and check on her. Suddenly, the alarms went off. It's piercing noise was echoing throughout the facility, and a red light replaced the white ones every second. Cecilia began to worry. What was happening? Are people escaping?  No, no they couldn't be. Not here, not now, not while Cecilia was like this. She needed the antidote...
Oh woof

Offline ..

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
« Reply #31 on: April 05, 2016, 09:16:47 PM »
Glass sighed as he said "alright come on", both he and the dragon got into the elevator and processed downward to what could be the greatest mystery ever. As the elevator stopped the doors opened revising a dark room with computers and papers everywhere. "This place was decommissioned as it grew too full yet they didn't want to get rid of anything". Glass turned on the lights to the room and ran over to a computer "if there's any information on Izura Arie it would be here" he entered in the keywords the computer pulled up 'file not found'. Glass walked away from the computer and looked at the metal shelves filled with binders and books. He scrambled through nearly all of them and found nothing, "the files must be on the upper floors, come on let's go we don't have much time before they commenced the emergency flooding system!".

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
« Reply #32 on: April 05, 2016, 10:13:39 PM »
As Razuel went back to the elevator, it screeched and then fell, leaving an open door to an elevator shaft, "Umm, that might be a problem... I mean, I could fly us up the shaft, but it's so small...", Razuel scanned the room and saw a slice in the wall behind a shelf, he then ran over to it and was trying to topple it, "Argh, C'mere and help me get this out of the way."

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: April 05, 2016, 10:36:04 PM »
Cecilia thought she was just having the worst luck in the world. What were the chances of people escaping right as the humans had done this... horrible thing to her? Cecilia pondered the thought, when it turned out that a scientist actually was coming towards her. The female human opened up her cell, she was carrying equipment they used to do a blood test. "Okay, now it's been brought to my attention that you've been acting strange ever since you drank that formula, so we're going to take a sample and test it." The lady said. Cecilia stuck out her arm and looked the scientist in the eye. "What's going to happen to me? What if I turn into a monster?" She asked. The woman spoke as she quickly and painlessly drew blood, "hopefully that won't happen, but there's no way to tell. You're just going to have to wait." The scientist had finished by now and she simply got up and left. Cecilia stayed in her cell, just waiting...
Oh woof

Offline light

• Vibrating Furby
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf/bird hybrid
« Reply #34 on: April 05, 2016, 10:49:54 PM »
(is there one more space?)

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: April 05, 2016, 10:52:17 PM »
Radar's detected something near the facility sending out two guards to patrol the surrounding area and scan for anyone or anything nearby. Zaida grabbed what she needed before prying her way out of the submarine. Luckily had a the diving suit's helmet and tanks to give her oxygen. She left the submarine alone and running out in the open. Like chum attracting sharks... it got the attention of the guards both confused. The Vexū remained hidden and followed the two back towards the opening.
Taking advantage she quickly attacked from behind, clawing the guard and tearing his suit the pressure of the water finishing him. Then the second guard took out a blade slashing it side to side or jabbing it forward to keep zaida away. He couldn't see much, only the parts that flowed throughout her body. Taking a slash to the chest she got close enough to the human clawing and tearing his suit smashing the glass. She took a card something that would get her inside and kicked the body away scanning the card and entering the facility.

Offline ..

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: April 05, 2016, 10:58:26 PM »
(yes there is light, please refer to the companion thread for more info) Glass helped the dragon push the shelf from the wall as they did that a certain folder fell down. It was labeled The Looking Glass project, Glass picked it up and opened the folder the first words that he could read was 'Izura Arie' but as he looked at the rest of the files they were all covered in black ink. He threw the folder across the room as he turned back around. "lets go".

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
« Reply #37 on: April 05, 2016, 11:09:07 PM »
Raz felt around the wall behind where the shelf was, and large doors opened to reveal a massive cargo elevator full of dust and it began to regain power, "I-I know this elevator...", Raz walked in and saw claw marks on the wall and a large autopsy table with dried blood and scattered scales about the room.  Razuel shook his head and told Glass to get in quickly.

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline ..

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: April 05, 2016, 11:21:15 PM »
Glass quickly ran in and looked around "so you recognize this place, lucky you" the dragon turned his head around confused. He laughed "when they take me into surgery I never remember what happens and they always, without fail ask me about a anthro named Izura Arie" he sighed as the elevator lifted itself up. "Just to let you know, I'm going to find out who this anthro is and nothing is going to stop me, got that?" Glass turned his head back toward the rusty elevator doors. "Don't ask questions you don't want the answer to" Glass turned his head around to see a white anthro wolf with a old white button up shirt and an old dress coat. His tie looked like it was cut diagonaly in half as one half was white and one half was black. Glass growled "who are you?" the unknown anthro sat on the table "I'm Mirai Hex and I'm the one who is going to explain to you who Izura Arie is". Mirai jumped off the table and brushed off his clothes "In case your wondering Izura Arie isn't dead, but you already knew that Glass, right?". (PLOT TWIST INCOMING)

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
Crossroads - The choice is yours
« Reply #39 on: April 06, 2016, 12:53:46 AM »
the water drained out of the room and she was quickly dried off, she fiddled with the card before placing it in her pocket just in case it would help her in the near future. As the doors slowly slid open. She flinched with a hiss, her ears laying back from the sound of the alarms and her eyes squinted from the flashing red lights before adjusting. Ah~ so that's how I got in so easily?... already chaos... Lucky me. she thought seeing a few humans run off to evacuate the facility. It had been years since she was here, she started forward. Zaida kept her guard up looking back and forth for any of those humans as she made her way through the facility.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2016, 01:39:32 AM by Zaida »

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #40 on: April 06, 2016, 01:04:01 AM »
Raz started to mumble something, but he said it loud enough that both of the others could hear him, "Through the Looking Glass, to the world of horror an beauty, lies those of old but new, a phoenix of kind, and the other of the incompetence of memory... That's was apart of an old story that they used to tell me many years ago... do you think that has any significance, Glass?"

Offline ..

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: April 06, 2016, 02:00:15 AM »
Glass shook his head as Mirai spoke "oh so you found that thing, hm well the looking glass project was a project to inhance a certain persons ability to see the future not only that but all possible futures, Izura Arie was the only candidate capable of seeing the future so naturally they selected him for the project. But it's impossible to enhance an anthros ablility that much without going to extremes...so they went to extremes, they proceeded to excise his hobbies, thoughts, senses, personality and memories and changed him into a completely different person. They began experimenting right away but as it turned out the test subject they loved so much ended up killing 17 of the higher ups that were in the facility. All thanks to me". Glass interrupted "so you made him kill the higher ups?" Mirai suddenly looked offended "so you think I forced him too? Don't say such cruel things, all I did to him was break his spirit that's nothing to what this lab did to him, not even close, but after the imcdent they burned all documents containing anything of Izura Arie and fpr your information you might know him as test subject 88". Glass looked back at the dragon and then back to Mirai "but pretty soon after that incident 88 mysteriously vanished because...the lab hid his existence but make no mistake, Izura is very much alive, and he's with us right now isn't that right Glass?". Glass stutured "wha- I- what?" Mirai laughed "your Izura Arie".

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: April 06, 2016, 02:10:45 AM »
Cecilia's heart was pounding, she took a deep breath. "Calm down, it'll be okay." She said, but it was still racing, perhaps even faster. Cecilia began to feel very hot, she started to pant and felt very light headed. Her skin began to crawl, and her fur started to tingle. She was shedding her vision had gotten too blurry for her to see much, but she felt everything. She could feel her claws get longer and sharper, she felt the scales protrude from her body, and her toes warping into deadly talons. Her ears shrank to nothing and her tail grew thick and strong... When it was all over Cecilia stared at her reflection in the glass, she wasn't a mouse anymore, she had become a large reptilian creature.

She let out a loud, blood curdling shriek. Like nothing that had ever escaped her throat in her entire life...
Oh woof

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #43 on: April 06, 2016, 02:19:05 AM »
All of a sudden the space around Raz fluctuated for a second, "...What the hell..."

Offline ..

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #44 on: April 06, 2016, 02:32:22 AM »
Glass couldn't even speak as flashes of memories popped up. [Flashback] Izura Arie sat in the far corner of a metal room with test subject 84 "Go ahead and run away, it's of no concern to me" Izura's red glowing eyes looked up through his long hair "after all you are...boring, your gift, your personality, your existence...it bores me" the memory slowly faded as Glass screamed. "was that, me? No that's not me I refuse to believe it!" Mirai laughed "yes that is you, Izura Arie an entirely different person who's specialty is seeing everything that's going to happen before it actually does, why do you think you can't remember what they do to you in surgery every day?" Glass shook his head violently "I'm not Izura Arie!" Mirai smiled wider "yes you are".