The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Crossroads - The choice is yours  (Read 15787 times)

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
Re: Crossroads - The choice is yours
« Reply #45 on: April 06, 2016, 02:47:53 AM »
For some reason, the more Glass remembered, the worse Raz got with the fluctuations, which then caused the room the shake for a second, "GAAHH!!!", Razuel screamed, "MAKE IT STOP!!!", it's as though Raz and Glass somehow used to know each other, then something raced through his mind: He saw his old synthetic biodome and Glass/Izura playing with him, and even the heartbreak of when he didn't return back to him, "Y-you are this 'Izura' creature... I-I don't know how but...", Razuel then collapsed from exhaustion and lack of food, and began feeling very weak, but still managed to get back to his feet, but not before dragging himself to a wall to prop himself up against.

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline ..

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
« Reply #46 on: April 06, 2016, 03:42:42 AM »
Glass ran over toward Raz as Mirai talked "well it's scary how much the researchers messed with his brain not only that but I'm suprised he even survived". Glass turned his head around "shut up!" Mirai shrugged and continued "but after the incident Izura started which he caused more than several people and anthros to commit suicede, the lab tried to keep him a secret. The reason they needed Izura was to power a machine that would essentially make the scientists God, but instead the machine dug up Izura's old memories and rebuilt his personality from data from the past. Glass shouldn't even exist" Glass tries to ignore Mirai's comments "but I can't help but feel impressed that the machine could do such a thing after all nobody could retrieve your memories after what they did to you. But I think Glass would've been better off if he stayed erased". The elevator stopped mid way Mirai chuckled a little "one last thing, after 24 hours Glass...you'll disappear forever" the lights in the room flickered as Mirai disappeared. Glass was frozen "dis-disa...disappear?" His thoughts only containing one word 'Disapear disapear disapear'. Glass quickly snapped out of it as he had to take care of Raz "hang in there ok?" He looked up at the elevator monitor that showed they were going up.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
« Reply #47 on: April 06, 2016, 10:51:10 AM »
Raz was breathing relatively heavy, "Does the flood system shut the power off, Glass?", Raz pointed to a scratched picture on the wall, "Because this elevator is going to take us to a corridor with my old biodome at the end and it has an electric barrier, so... I think you can piece the rest together.", Razuel looked down at himself then back at Glass, " I don't blame you for what you did in your past, your actions were justified, and I don't blame you for not coming back."

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Mouse
  • Coloring: Purple and white
  • Height: 5 foot 4
  • Weight: 170 lbs
  • Build: Slim
« Reply #48 on: April 06, 2016, 11:12:30 AM »
Cecilia had sunken into the corner of her cell, she was in a fetal position. Her entire body was shaking from fear and trauma. She started to cry, but no tears came despite her sadness. She didn't have tearducts anymore, she got even more sad and buried her face into her hands, uttering her dry sobs...
Oh woof

Offline ..

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #49 on: April 06, 2016, 01:02:59 PM »
Glass looked back sorrowful "I'm sorry but I don't even remember you"  he looked back up at the monitor "the flooding system fills the hallways with water until there completely flooded the rooms however are safe. But I think I can use the electric barrier to overload that particular system". Glass looked back at Raz "do you think I'll disappear?".

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #50 on: April 06, 2016, 02:45:38 PM »
Raz shook his head, "No, I don't think you will."

Offline ..

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #51 on: April 06, 2016, 04:53:59 PM »
Glass begins to cry "I don't want to disapear". The elvator came to a halt and the doors opened.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #52 on: April 06, 2016, 06:50:11 PM »
And the doors struggled to open, as the breaking sounds of vines were heard.  Through the doors, plants had overgrown into the facility, giving it the subtle appearance of a rainforest cave, "Wow, I hadn't realized how long it's been..."

Offline ..

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #53 on: April 07, 2016, 01:21:03 AM »
 Glass looks over through the elevator doors and walked out. Vines covered the once white clean corridor and leaves were all over the ground. After a short walk through they made it to the doors which have been locked, Glass hot wired it and the doors opened. It looked like it was just taken over by plants, Over to the side of them a metal box attached to the wall contained flashlights. Glass grabbed one and said "alright i'm going to search for the electric control panel. You find a way to turn on the lights". He turned on the flashlight and ran into the maze of plants.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #54 on: April 07, 2016, 01:34:40 AM »
Raz ran after Glass and stopped him, "I have an easier idea instead of going through that forest.", Raz stepped infront of Glass, inhaled and exhaled a wall of fire, making a clear path, and the light emitted from the fire seemed to linger on the plants, as though they were torches, Raz then stumbled after that last blast and fell to his knees, looking extremely exhausted, he then pointed over to a panel just shy of the path, "Th...ere... i-is that what you'r...you're looking for?"

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Mouse
  • Coloring: Purple and white
  • Height: 5 foot 4
  • Weight: 170 lbs
  • Build: Slim
« Reply #55 on: April 07, 2016, 01:51:11 AM »
A while had passed and Cecilia was still in her corner. She wasn't sad anymore, she was indifferent. She had finally figured out her hopless situation, she would never be able to change back. She'll stay this way forever. "What's the point?" She said, she couldn't see any way out. People were escaping, at this rate the scientists wouldn't make her antidote. Sure, she could escape with them but... there was no point, her life was already over. Cecilia began to think about when she first came here, the gaurds were talking about what would happen if she tried to leave... something called the "flooding procedure" where if all else fails, the entire lab would flood and be destroyed. She had made her decision, she wasn't going to leave, she was going to die... she closed her eyes, and waited for death...
Oh woof

Offline ..

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #56 on: April 07, 2016, 01:56:12 AM »
"Don't exhaust yourself like that!" Glass runs over to the panel. His hands work around it like an expert, the lights slowly flicker back to life and an automated voice came on "Flooding system: Offline ". He sighed relief as he took the time to look around and above him "wait a second, this place seems...familiar?" he looks over to Raz "why do I recognize this place?". [Flashback] The dome was as clean as could be with synthetic sunlight coming from above. Izura searched for something, but it was as if he already knew where to look. As he pulled back a couple bushes "I found you!"...it was Raz behind those bushes and Izura's turquoise eyes lit up. Until a scientist approached behind him and said in a stern voice "Izura, it's time for your treatment", the scientist grabbed Izura's arm and dragged him off while Izura waved goodbye quickly and yelling "I'll be back, I promise!". Glass fell to the ground as his vision faded to black.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2016, 01:58:26 AM by ParadoxRefactor »

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #57 on: April 07, 2016, 02:18:10 AM »
Raz stumbled to get up and stumbled over to a few bushes and parted them, revealing a small ditch, then looked back at Glass, "You should. We used to play here when they weren't using you... but one day they took you, and I didn't move from that spot, and refused to move... I sat there, day-in, day-out, waiting... but after a while a scientist came to me, promised me that if I went with him, I'd see you again... but their claims were on false ground, and they turned me into this...", a few tears rolled down Raz's face, "Then when I tried to kill them, one of the scientists proposed to use me to 'save money', and they used me to 'discard' expired subjects... I still hear their screams in my dreams..."

Offline ..

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #58 on: April 07, 2016, 02:33:33 AM »
Slowly Glass got up from the ground but his hair was longer and his fur had changed from it's regular shade to a pattern of red and black. His eyes now a glowing red as he slowly stood up. "I don't care about your story...and I don't care about you" he walked over to Raz and looked down at him "I should have killed you when they told me to...but you weren't worth my time". This...*This* was Izura Arie the person who could predict a million futures naturally without the enhancements but after the scientists messed with his head, he could see everything. "Don't go crying out for someone who was erased...they're gone" Izura slowly walked over to the panel and activated it. An automated voice came on "Flood system : Active". Izura didn't even smile he slowly walked away before a hand was put on his shoulders. It was expected. (Glass/old Izura hasn't been erased yet fyi this is temporary!)

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #59 on: April 07, 2016, 02:44:07 AM »
Raz began to laugh, "Ha, you know... you truly can't believe that you are in a body of your own, do you? The body you control is stronger then you can ever be! And furthermore, they did something to me after you went on a rampage... do you know? No? Well I'll tell you; they realized their mistake, but it was too late, they used me as a guinea pig to find a way to make a soldier that could negate your ability, and they ended up succeeding, but everyone else that they used it on, died or went entirely insane... did you not know this? It means that you can't read me, Izura, and that I'm the cure for Glass from you!"
« Last Edit: April 07, 2016, 02:50:28 AM by Razuel »