The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Silent Enemy  (Read 15454 times)

Offline PossumDeMort

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Equal Oppertunity Romantic
    • Awards
  • Species: Possum
  • Currently: Lurking...
Re: The Silent Enemy
« Reply #270 on: March 12, 2016, 09:14:34 PM »
"If it's  free i dont feel like i have much of a choice"

Offline AJ Fawxe

• Dancing Dragon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Fynx (American Fox/Lynx)
  • Coloring: Blue and white
« Reply #271 on: March 13, 2016, 08:22:02 AM »
Alec seemed lost in thought a bit then he snapped out of it and looked at the feline. "Meat if you have it, I've been dealing with protein substitute and fruit paste. Something that looks and tastes palatable will be wonderful."

(Late night post, will be back approximately 10-12 hours from now)

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
« Reply #272 on: March 13, 2016, 06:19:53 PM »
Tigress handed Ale a MRE of Meatloaf and green beans. "Just add water." Tigress said pulling her own food out of the small MRE Bag  the fried chicken legs and wings were slowly growing thankfully the MRE included a instant tray as well.
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline AJ Fawxe

• Dancing Dragon
    • Awards
« Reply #273 on: March 13, 2016, 11:27:31 PM »
The ferret looked down at it and kept his face neutral for a moment before he offered her a smile and took it politely. "Thanks, it's nice to know that we have generous folk like you around." There was no subtext to what he said, no sarcasm, but he was less than thrilled with the prospect of more barely edible quasi-food. When Alec arrived at the captain's cabin he looked around and was visibly shocked.

Setting the MRE down on the counter he shrugged to the tigress and gave her an apologetic look. Turning to to the captain he took a deep breath. "Like I said, anything with meat would be lovely. Real food if it's available.."

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #274 on: March 14, 2016, 12:02:28 AM »
"Oh, certainly - I've got beef, turkey, pork, bacon, plenty of meat, and even some more... exotic items. Name it - chances are, I have it," Jason chuckled as he dug into his fridge/freezer.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #275 on: March 14, 2016, 12:07:34 AM »
"Trust me when I say these are not those typical MRE's" Tigress replied now somehow pulling a whole bucket of chicken out of the small bag.
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

Offline AJ Fawxe

• Dancing Dragon
    • Awards
« Reply #276 on: March 14, 2016, 12:57:59 AM »
Alec raised his brows to Tigress and chuckled. "While I admire that you have high quality, advanced MRE's, they're still MRE's." The ferret turned to the captain and ruffled his headfur as he thought on it. "I haven't had rabbit stew in forever.. If you don't mind. I could always lend a hand."

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #277 on: March 14, 2016, 02:30:10 AM »
"Rabbit Stew, eh?" Jason responded. "Been a while since I did that. How do you typically take it? Any particular spices?"
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline AJ Fawxe

• Dancing Dragon
    • Awards
« Reply #278 on: March 14, 2016, 03:18:09 AM »
(Think I'll call it at this just so we don't push on too much)

The ferret licked his lips and became visibly hungry and eager to have one of his favorite dishes. "Garlic, rosemary, thyme. Some scallions too-I mean, if that's okay, you know." Alec suddenly realised that he was pushing it a bit in his hunger.

Offline PossumDeMort

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #279 on: March 14, 2016, 03:46:51 AM »
"Sounds good."

Kavin grabbed a comfy seat near a corner,

"Perchance any soda in this fine establishment, in all the excitement i find myself rather parched" Kavin said in some unidentifiable accent.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2016, 03:23:20 PM by PossumDeMort »

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
« Reply #280 on: March 14, 2016, 12:52:43 PM »
Razuel held out his hand and a sandwich and a bottle of Rum materialized on a nearby table, "Anyone want a drink?", Razuel then picked up his sandwich and started to eat it.

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #281 on: March 14, 2016, 02:58:09 PM »
Jason went about cooking up Alec's dish while responding to Kavin: "I've got Romulan Ale, Whiskey, Bourbon, Rum and Blood Wine. Don't carry Beer... just don't like the taste of that stuff. Nasty."

Offline PossumDeMort

• Quizzical Quail
    • Awards
« Reply #282 on: March 14, 2016, 03:06:21 PM »
"Don't worry i don't drink those things, Orange soda is appealing care to point to it?"

(fixed)
« Last Edit: March 14, 2016, 03:22:35 PM by PossumDeMort »

Offline AJ Fawxe

• Dancing Dragon
    • Awards
« Reply #283 on: March 14, 2016, 03:57:25 PM »
Alec perked up hearing the drink selection he had and then his nose twitched. "One moment," the ferret bust into motion as he slipped into the kitchen and looked around. "Blood Grape Nectar you said? Where.." Once he either found it or was pointed to it he poured a glass. "Watch your hands," he quickly poured the glass into the rabbit stew then poured a glass for him to drink and resealed the bottle. "If this is the treatment I can expect I'd be more than happy to drop my rates," the ferret smiled playfully and snickered.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2016, 04:39:51 PM by Alex Fawxe Jace »

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #284 on: March 14, 2016, 08:27:11 PM »
"Don't worry i don't drink those things, Orange soda is appealing care to point to it?"

(fixed)
Tigress handed (insert PossumDeMort's character name here) a bottle of orange soda, she got from the fridge.

Keri meainwhile who had eaten alredy stayed on the bridge checking things "Why did the Elachi attack there of all places." She muttered.