The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Silent Enemy  (Read 15386 times)

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
Re: The Silent Enemy
« Reply #300 on: March 15, 2016, 05:15:39 AM »
"Didn't have time to grab it ,but Tigress got a scan of it."
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline AJ Fawxe

• Dancing Dragon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Fynx (American Fox/Lynx)
  • Coloring: Blue and white
« Reply #301 on: March 15, 2016, 08:06:13 AM »
The ferret sat around and sipped from his glass getting a bit lost in thought for a moment before he realised that his food was done. "Thank you very much, Captain," Alec nodded to him as he looked down at the stew. Wasting no time he dug into it and sighed contentedly. Excellent.

Looking up to the others he caught himself back up on their conversation. "Well the one thing slaves are good for to powerful people is selling. If they're capturing them then I'll bet you dollars to donuts that they're not holding on to them long. Then again.. that's assuming that they're slavers."

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #302 on: March 15, 2016, 08:08:08 AM »
"I don't think their slavers." Tigress replied "At least not in that sense of the word." Tigress grumbled "I think they 'enslave people by taking over their bodies."
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
« Reply #303 on: March 15, 2016, 01:29:33 PM »
"Is it possible to construct a 3d hologram from that data?"

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #304 on: March 18, 2016, 02:03:10 AM »
Jason continued to muse, going over what happened at Virinat. After a few moments, he spoke, "Elachi may me abducting people, but what were the Tal Shiar doing there? Of what interest is an agricultural colony to a clandestine bunch like them...?"
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #305 on: March 18, 2016, 02:24:26 AM »
"Abducint new member?" Tigress guessed. "kinda hard when the Elachi are picking everyone up. speaking of that notice how the Tal'shiar weren't attacking the Elachi and vis versa."

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #306 on: March 18, 2016, 03:02:35 AM »
"Yeah, I noticed that," Jason responded, "Which begs a bigger question: Are the Elachi and the Tal Shiar working together?"
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #307 on: March 18, 2016, 03:14:57 AM »
"I wouldn't know there's not much on the Elachi in the DMC Datbase." Tigress replied

Offline PossumDeMort

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Equal Oppertunity Romantic
    • Awards
  • Species: Possum
  • Currently: Lurking...
« Reply #308 on: March 19, 2016, 01:26:30 PM »
"At this point in time there isn't enough info to know exactly what they want, i do know that planetary invasion is not something you do without preparation."

Kavin sipped the soda,

"What we should do is investigate sightings, encounters, and any trade or business these two have near that area, by looking into what they have been doing and what they have to gain or lose we can get an idea of what they are trying to achieve."

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #309 on: March 19, 2016, 08:35:52 PM »
"Is it possible to construct a 3d hologram from that data?"
(Sorry didn't see that.

Keri brought up a model in front of 'Raz.' "good?" she asked.

"At this point in time there isn't enough info to know exactly what they want, i do know that planetary invasion is not something you do without preparation."

Kavin sipped the soda,

"What we should do is investigate sightings, encounters, and any trade or business these two have near that area, by looking into what they have been doing and what they have to gain or lose we can get an idea of what they are trying to achieve."
"That's a bit impossible we don't even know where the Elachi come from let alone, their intentions."
"The Tal'shiar ,however..." Tigress explained.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2016, 08:37:42 PM by Ambre »

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
« Reply #310 on: March 19, 2016, 08:48:10 PM »
Razuel looked around the model, "Hmm, look, near the base of it there's some markings, any idea what they say?"

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #311 on: March 19, 2016, 11:12:10 PM »
"No and our usual translator is not here, and she works on thoughts not symbols." Keri replied

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #312 on: March 20, 2016, 02:08:03 AM »
"Commander Priznat to the bridge," requested a female voice over the intercom. Jason marched off, heading to the bridge, where he assumed the Captain's chair.

"Report," he said, waiting for Kavin to take his seat at the Helm station.

"We're approaching the flotilla, sir," Jason's First Officer stated.

"Very well," Jason answered. When Kavin would take the helm, he would say, "Helm, slow to impulse. Tactical, be ready to disengage the cloaking device should this... flotilla... prove friendly."

Offline PossumDeMort

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Equal Oppertunity Romantic
    • Awards
  • Species: Possum
  • Currently: Lurking...
« Reply #313 on: March 20, 2016, 02:36:33 AM »
Kavin followed  jason to  the  bridge,

"Too much more  of this and ill have to tack on my piloting  fee."
Kavin said  following  orders.

Offline AJ Fawxe

• Dancing Dragon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Fynx (American Fox/Lynx)
  • Coloring: Blue and white
« Reply #314 on: March 22, 2016, 04:38:13 AM »
The ferret finished his food and drink and cracked his neck, finally having a moment to relax. "Ah crap," the mustelid suddenly blurted out, and sighed deeply. "I'm going to need to contact my last contractor and tell them that they owe me for lost resources and hazard pay. Fat chance of it, but.. you know.." Pinching the bridge of his nose then shaking his head he looks to the others as they head to the bridge and follow them. Not like he had anything better to do.