The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)  (Read 251452 times)

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
Re: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)
« Reply #6075 on: September 11, 2022, 07:15:42 PM »
*** docking bay 41, Worgen's paw ***
"We're still a family though.' Kia noted. "She could have let me know." the femal Worgen sighed.

*** Tigress' Residence, Draco City, Dragon'taan ***
"Tigarian women tend to be like that, most of the time." Tigress replied going to the frigde  to pull out a few sandwiches she had stored, throwing them into an air fryer to warm them up a few minutes later Blythe would find himself sitting at a table with a roast beef anf turkey sandwich and some crackers and a drink of hise choice sat in front of him.

*** Krystal's Lab, New Cerinia ***
"I'll meet you at the ship, I have something i need to drop off, first." Krystal said grabbing a few holotapes, as she stood up.

*** Dragon'taan Museum of History ***
 about 30 minutes later a shadowy figure would come out of the shadows behind slippy tapping on his should the figure would be Krystal "Slippy,I dunno where fox went to there's too many places he'd go for me to look for him, could you give him something from me?" she would ask after tapping his shoulder.

*** Raven Rock Outskirts, Solstheim ***
"That might be difficult.' Kala noted

"Yeah something odd is goign on in the skies lately.' Keri added.

Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Queen_of_Spades

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 2 years
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Chimera
  • Currently: Shuffling
« Reply #6076 on: September 12, 2022, 10:09:52 PM »
*** Kaas city, Dromund Kaas ***
Jennifer's eyes widened, "Now I know that not only am I not where I'm supposed to be, but I'm also not when I'm supposed to be. The last I knew it was only 2025."

*** Sith sanctum ***
"Ah, well I guess I might as well start training on a Holo-droid." Magnus then found an open Holo-droid and did just that.
The tree of knowledge is forever a sapling, as no one can know all the universe has to offer.

'A society the separates their scholars from their warriors will have their thinking done by cowards and their fighting done by fools'

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #6077 on: September 16, 2022, 05:42:20 AM »
*Dromund Kaas*
After the wounded were stabilized, the Mongdrigans packed their triage had formed a large column back to the camp, the Jedi prisoners boxed in the middle.
Now it’s no secret that Mongdrigans were abrasive. Moreso to defeated enemies. Surrender meant weakness, an unwillingness to die for your cause. So the Jedi, forced to carry their wounded who couldn’t walk, were berated constantly. The march was arduous, doubly so for the Jedi. By the time the column had reach home, the Jedi were scared and bedraggled.

Then a wholly new fear arose. The Mongdrigans hauling the dead broke from the main group, heading for the kitchen area.
Ickthis watched from atop the mech, nodding solemnly. The Old Ways dictated as such, honored friends and defeated foes would be used to nourish the camp. Though there was much food to be prepared ahead of the fallen; the self-cooling coffins stayed stacked outside, waiting preparation.

*Dragon’taan*
“Well, I’m not worried about synthetic food,” Ray explained. “Y’see, the Overseer Council believe that my kind weren’t the original dominant species.” He motioned at himself. Though bi-pedal and anthropomorphic, his morphology still retained many aspects of his feral raccoon counterparts. “See, back before my time, Earth suffered an SK-Class “Dominance Shift” scenario. Meaning we took over from the previous dominant species, Homo Sapiens. Something swapped out their mental capacity to us, the Admins figure. Then Homo Sapiens went feral. And uh…well, y’know. As the Homo Sapiens hunted as the dominant species…” He rubbed the back of his neck. “Guess seeing a real-life High Elf made me think about it,” Ray chuckled. “What with the similarities and all.”

-Elsewhere-

The pilot watched the flashy broadcasts in slight awe, their kind always enraptured by technology. Seemed like a decent way to make a quick buck. So, making triply sure that the full-body cloak wasn’t going anywhere, the pilot made their way to the Mercenary Enclave. As they walked, bobbing like a bird due to their suit’s strange digitigrade legs, the pilot thought back on the suit.

Hauling it from Utapau wasn’t too hard, a good chunk of the Republic’s forces left shortly after the pilot found it. Cleaning it, however, was the hard part.
A strange organic engine seemed to power the thing, but it had been badly damaged and fused to the interior hull. Days of scraping and chemical baths finally got the hardened black muck out, but there had been an odd electrical feedback. Still was, like part of the suit was running an AI.

As the Mercenary Enclave looked into view, the pilot wrestled full control back from the suit. Be in bad taste to have it break down now.

Offline Weaver

• Local Moderator
  • Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • Losing is Fun!
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: White
  • Weight: 125 lbs.
  • Build: Slim
  • Currently: Procrastinating
« Reply #6078 on: September 18, 2022, 06:05:51 AM »
*** Summerset Grille, Draco City, Dragon'taan ***

"Huh... w-well I'm sure the pork doesn't come from... anyone sapient," Weaver said. "I guess I never really thought about that kind of stuff. Normally I just swallow whatever the ship's nutrient synthesizer makes." He paused, "Question. Would this world's foundation have the same... uh... 'dominant' species as yours? Although... there are two Earths with what I assume are different histories. Guh... dimension hopping is such a nightmare sometimes."

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #6079 on: September 21, 2022, 03:51:37 PM »

"Dimension hopping...?" Skye repeated. "Is that how you came to be here?"

"Even so, I hadn't expected as much from the Quartermaster of the DMC. Which reminds me, how's your boss?" Blythe asked.

*** Mercenary Enclave, Draco City, Dragon'taan ***

Most people seemed not to pay much heed to the pilot and his suit; they didn't ignore him, but they acted like it was an everyday thing. The mercenary enclave, despite the ongoing celebration, seemed quite busy. Mercenaries everywhere, some going into or out of various contract offices. A sign out front read, "Those seeking to sign up for the UT must speak to the receptionist to get directions to the sign-up office."

"Krystal! Yeah, sure - is everything alright?" Slippy asked.

Flaco and Katt stood a bit at a distance. "She seems in a hurry," Katt remarked.

"Probably going somewhere with her husband," Falco said quietly.

"She's married? To whom?" Katt asked.

"Big shot named Markus Tokarev. She had three kids by him," Falco responded. "And to answer your question, kiddo, that's Krystal. Well, her name now is Krystal Indari-Tokarev, ever since she married her husband. We actually recently had to ask her and her peoples' assistance to wrest Corneria from the hands of the Sith Covenant."

*** Draco City, Dragon'taan ***

Markus waited patiently for Krystal. During his wait, he was approached by his XO, Grand Admiral Voro 'Mantakar. "Admiral," Markus greeted him.

"Lord-Admiral," the Holographic Sangheili responded. "I apologize for disturbing you during this festival - Command and I thought this deserved your attention." He handed Markus a datapad, detailing someone of interest. Markus looked over it and frowned. "A psyche discharge? And he's still traveling?"

"Indirect evidence shows he's looking for something or someone - we don't know who. If we can befriend him, we can gain a new ally; but, if provoked, he could be a problem," Voro said.

Markus nodded, then signed off on the report. "I leave it in your capable hands, Voro. Befriend him if you can - but eliminate him if you must. My wife and I are going to take care of a few things here on Dragon'taan, but afterward, she and I are going on a honeymoon. Unless there is an emergency, radio silence. Understood?"

The Holo-Sangheili pumped a fist against his chest and bowed. "Understood, Lord-Admiral," he said, before beaming away.

*** docking bay 41, Worgen's paw ***

"Sorry we're late," came Lian's voice as she and her wolf husband came aboard. "Got turned around on the way here."

"Yeah, Draco City can be a bit of a traipse to navigate," James added.

*** Unspecified Moon ***

"Considering what happened to him, yes," Kyle told Zack. "It's a long story, best told--" a clatter of something caused Kyle to jump, and bring his weapon to bear. They were roughly halfway to where they needed to go - and Kyle knew there were Romulans in orbit. Did they know he and Zack survived the crash? "Can Emma pick up Romulan radio transmissions in the area?" Kyle asked.

*** Dromund Kaas ***

The Imperial Troops were no better than the Mongdrigans to their prisoners - but for different reasons. These Jedi attacked them unprovoked. They had done nothing to the Jedi or to anyone in the galaxy; they simply were just trying to rebuild. And these Jedi just attacked them out of the blue and were digging through the remains of the Dark Temple - a site sacred to the history of the Sith. A reminder to them. And these Jedi defiled it.

On returning to the camp, there would be another Sith waiting for them there - a wolf, and his feline apprentice. One of the Imperial troops greeted him. "Darth Vulkest, my lord!"

"At ease - and explain the meaning of all these prisoners," Vulkest commanded. The commando did just that, and Vulkest nodded. "Good..." he murmured. He looked to Ickthiss. "I have a detention camp cleared out of the jungle nearby. Unless Lord Malgus' orders contradict it, I would have you move the prisoners there; we can extract the meaning of this attack from them there."

*** Kaas city, Dromund Kaas ***

"Then you're quite a ways away from your home turf," Wrath said. "Truthfully, I don't know if we can get you back where you belong - the Sith Alliance is not very knowledgeable regarding that kind of time travel." They stopped before a transport that would take them to the Sith Sanctum.

*** Sith Sanctum, Dromund Kaas ***

The other students continued training with their respective training droids; Magnus - now Norokiir - would find it easier to start with beginner-tier programs with his droid, to help him familiarize with his chosen fighting style.

The mention of something going on in the sky seemed to catch Ahkrin's attention. She extinguished her lightsaber and clipped it to her belt, turning to Keri and Kala. She was silent for a while, before finally saying in a cool, calm manner, "Do tell."

*** Corneria ***

As Corneria went abouot rebuilding from the Sith Covenant attack, a lone figure appeared from a visiting hangar transport. He flew a retrofitted, heavily-modified space variant of an ancient fighter , which was cleared to land on Corneria. The lone occupant, a Cornerian Tiger, hopped out of his ship, and, after making sure his dual FN57A2 Disruptor Pistols were still in their holsters, headed into the city proper. He kissed the diamond ring on his right hand, but not the wedding band on his left, as he headed into the city. His face was stoic, and not many seemed to pay him any heed as he walked to the military enclave in the distance.

*** Qo'nos Orbit ***

A shuttle and several fighters appeared over Qo'nos, and they immediately descended to a location outside the manor in which House Martok resided. One of the first ones out of their craft was a Fox and a Pandaren. The next was a human. He started for the manor while the others got out of their craft.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2022, 11:43:40 PM by Romulan_Furry »
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #6080 on: September 21, 2022, 06:27:20 PM »
"Who?" Tigress asked confused, her head cocking to the side.

'Sorry, Slippy I'm extremely in a rush.' Krystal's voice would say inside the frogs head.'

Serena, Krystal's personal Ai would appear near Marcus "Krystal is on her way now, sir, she wanted to remind you of the concert you were invited to, which should be soon now." the hologram said before fading.

***NCC Galatae, preparing for Parade***

"Argo are the coordinates of the route set?" "Yes sir" replied a orange hologram Dragon  "And my wife?" Kylie asked looking around...

*** Qo'nos Martok's Estate, Ketha Lowlands ***

As the two approached the manor proper, a few Ferasan honor Guards would look them over before a tall female Ferasan would wave the guards away "I told you they were expected, don't be a petaQ about it !" The Ferasan female grumbled to the honor guards turning to the Fox and Pandarian "Excuse the extra security, ever since Martok has come back his allies in my clan have been very weary of any remaining of House Torq or Duras, or thier tal shiar allies." The female Ferasan apologized welcoming the three, and their party into the manor.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2022, 09:31:30 PM by Alessia Starfurr »
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

Offline Weaver

• Local Moderator
  • Boisterous Bear
  • Losing is Fun!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #6081 on: September 23, 2022, 08:18:39 PM »

"You're not gonna believe this," Weaver began, "but yeah there was a bit of an... accident. Turns out opening rifts haphazardly can sometimes drag someone else through. Typically the Rifter can only pull things from unstable pocket dimensions, but uh... I accidentally brought Ray here from a uh... let's say a normal dimension. No idea how to send him back. Interesting thing though is that his dimension's fictional stories are real here."

He paused, realizing his story was more ridiculous than he originally thought, "If you don't believe me then just assume we're lost travelers who have no clue of where we are and don't want to talk about it. I mean, I wouldn't believe me; the story is completely absurd. I'd demonstrate the Rifter to prove it's real, but... if the thing backfires in a populated area it's gonna be bad." The fact that most people claiming to have outlandish abilities also come up with excuses of never showing it didn't help Weaver's case at all.

Offline Queen_of_Spades

• Vibrating Furby
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #6082 on: September 23, 2022, 10:22:46 PM »
*** Kaas city, Dromund kaas ***

"Well, s***. I guess I'm going to stay here for a while."

Norokiir rose through the tiers of the droid programs at an alarming rate.
The tree of knowledge is forever a sapling, as no one can know all the universe has to offer.

'A society the separates their scholars from their warriors will have their thinking done by cowards and their fighting done by fools'

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
« Reply #6083 on: September 25, 2022, 08:03:28 AM »
*Dragon’taan*
Ray nodded along with Weaver. “I think it’s some kind of multiversal constant type thing. Like, the UNSC has to exist, either in fiction or reality. Same with the Federation, et cetera.” He sighed, glancing back at the tablet. “I’m glad some things stayed fictional though. But, yeah…Weaver’s device ripped an anomalous structure from my reality and plopped it here.” A thought suddenly struck Ray, and he turned his attention to the spider.
“What happened to the relay? Is it still there?”

-Mercenary Enclave-
The pilot read the signage, struggling through the various texts. Speaking a language came easy to his kind, reading however…
After a good struggle, the pilot made their way to the receptionist.
“Unreal Tournament,” the synthesized voice garbled out. “Please explain. I wish to know more. And possibly join the contest.”

*Dromund Kaas*

Ickthis looked to Vulkest with a mix of annoyance and indignation.
Who was this? To come in and demand the rightful prisoners of the Mongdrigan war party?
“Great Leader,” Ickthis said flatly, barely containing his anger. “Has given no order for the quarter of these prisoners. His commandos have their own prisoners, but those,” he motioned to the sizable Jedi group being herded into an open area amid the tents. “They are ours, by virtue of combat. They will be questioned and executed. Such is the Mongdrigan way.”  He stood from his medical cot, locking a defiant gaze with Vulkest.
“If they are to be given over to you, stranger. I must here it from Great Leader Malgus or his commanders.”

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #6084 on: October 03, 2022, 06:49:17 PM »
*** Dromund Kaas ***

"I see," Vulkest responded to Ickthis. "I will see them, in that case. But for future reference, as a Darth, my level of authority is on par with military commanders among Malgus' Sith hierarchy. Ask him yourself if you don't believe me."

*** Kaas city, Dromund kaas ***

"So it seems," Wrath responded. He got onto the transport and waited for Jennifer.

Not only was Norokiir making startling progress, but if he looked around him, he'd realize he had a bit of an audience.

*** Unspecified Moon ***

Kyle put on the glasses, but nonetheless kept moving for the hunting lodge - the target entrance wasn't far. "Ema, can you hack the Tal Shiar's comms? I want to hear what the bastards are saying to each other," Kyle requested.

"No, Fortuna was left alone - something on Corneria drew the Sith Covenant there - never did figure out--" Falco responded to Vince.

"Falco! Katt!" came Slippy's voice. Apparently, he pocketed what Krystal had given him and approached them when he heard Vince's voice. When he saw him, he paused. "Falco, who's the young one, and why does he look like you?"

"Slip, this... this is my son," Falco introduced Vince. "Kiddo, that's one of my colleagues on Star Fox, Slippy." Slippy frowned.

"I didn't realize you had a son," Slippy remarked.

"Slippy, have you seen Fox and Fara?" Katt asked.

"Ten to one, they've gone to the restaurant district, no idea which place specifically," Slippy answered. "Fox mentioned wanting to take Fara out for a good dinner."

"High General Kyle Indari is your commanding officer, is he not?" Blythe asked. "Or do you operate independently from the typical chain of command?"

*** NCC Galatae, preparing for Parade ***

"You really think I'd miss this, hon?" Vitani said from beside Kylie. She kissed his cheek. "Where you go, I go."

"I see," Skye remarked. She just shrugged. "At least now, you can enjoy everything this 'verse has to offer."

"Just be careful - not everyone will welcome you with open arms," Jacqueline cautioned. The food was brought out shortly after, and each order was carefully handed to the recipient.

Markus didn't acknowledge the AI verbally, but patiently waited for his wife.

"The Unreal Tournament is hosted by the Liandri Mining Corporation and features gladiatorial combat in varied arenas owned by LMC across the galaxy. One can either bet on a team, which can possibly earn a massive winning, or they can join or even create a team to compete for a guaranteed payout for one of three prize payments. Be advised, however, while competing in the UT, competitors are expected to obey Tournament Rules as well as those of the team they elect to join. If you intend to create a team, you will need at least four individuals, including yourself, to register. Now, would you like to know about the competing teams this year?" the receptionist explained.

As Alduah and Bahkriid approached the estate, Alduah looked at one of the guards and hitched a thumb over his shoulder to indicate Akarkek and his crew. "The Mandalorian and his crew are with us, also." He then followed the Ferasan into the main hall. Standing nearby was a bulky warrior dressed in Klingon garb - and missing one eye. Martok. Martok looked at the Female Ferasan. "Is the the bunch you said was coming?" he asked.

*** Corneria ***

The Tiger continued his trek toward the military building in Corneria's capital, not seeming to care about anyone that he passed.

"You gonna just stand there, or tell me what's going on in orbit?" Ahkrin asked.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2022, 11:40:47 PM by Romulan_Furry »
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Weaver

• Local Moderator
  • Boisterous Bear
  • Losing is Fun!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #6085 on: October 03, 2022, 07:16:48 PM »

"I can disprove that with personal experience," Weaver said in response to Ray's mention of a multiversal constant. "A lot of different dimensions mention nothing about this dimension or yours in any kind of fiction or speculation. That said... similar dimensions tend to be... uh... adjacent to one another for a lack of a better word. I have a friend who can explain it better, but he's not with me at the moment.

"The relay should have disappeared when the rift closed... I think... but then again, you didn't vanish either, so I guess it's possible, but there's no way I'm heading back and getting trapped there again. We survived due to sheer luck and outside forces. I'm lucky, but not lucky enough to get bailed out twice. I guess a long-distance scan might be safe though..."

Weaver graciously accepted the food, giving a smile and a quick word of thanks. He wasn't sure if Skye or Jacqueline believed him and Ray, or were just nodding along to be polite but not really buying any of it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #6086 on: October 04, 2022, 04:45:51 AM »

"Formly yes, but informally I operate mostly on my own as far as manufacturing weapons go ,but If I were to go on the field, I would be under his command." Tigress explained.

"Stuff happens, I was just making sure your still here." Kylie said tuning his microphone... "Do you need to warm up?" he asked.

Krystal came hurriedly along "Sorry I had to do something, before we head out on our second honeymoon... weren't we invited to something?" She asked.

"Last i recall, General you told me that." Kreya, the Ferasan replied.

Not often we get visitors to the lowlands.." said another Ferasan.

"Dragons and someone calling themselves the Sith covenant.."

« Last Edit: October 06, 2022, 03:34:20 PM by Alessia Starfurr »

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #6087 on: October 05, 2022, 06:45:13 AM »
*Dragon’taan*
Ray shook his head. “I’d leave it alone. I know if the anomalous properties are still in effect. Might spread if you go poking it.” He took his food with a gracious nod, before adding. “Or do. My grasp on this universe is tenuous at best.” Tucking into the meal before him, he found the taste enjoyable, different as it was from Sapiens meat.

-Elsewhere-
The pilot grumbled. “Are there any teams looking for another member?”

*Dromund Kaas*

Ickthis sneered. This stranger made pretty grandiose claims.
“I will permit you to see them,” he finally said through clenched teeth. “And I will escort you. You can see how effective Mongdrigans are at information extraction.” He motioned towards the prisoner gathering. Vulkest, if he was astute, would see there were already less Jedi than before.

Offline Queen_of_Spades

• Vibrating Furby
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #6088 on: October 05, 2022, 03:05:09 PM »
*** Kaas City, Dromund Kaas ***

Jennifer hesitantly stepped onto the transport and asked "Are these safe?"

After beating yet another difficulty, Norokiir decided to take a break and when he turned around he was shocked to find an audience was watching him. "Uh, can I help you all?"

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #6089 on: October 10, 2022, 03:00:25 AM »
*** Mongdrigan Camp, Dromund Kaas ***

Vulkest did, indeed, notice there were less Jedi in the group the Mongdrigans had. He singled out one in particular - a Jedi Knight. He looked to Ickthiss. "I'd pay attention to that one - he feels of one who knows something of value; I'll ask my question to him, but leave his fate to you."

*** Kaas City, Dromund Kaas ***

"Absolutely," Wrath affirmed. "But we shouldn't keep Lord Malgus waiting."

Norokiir's audience seemed dumbstruck at how fast he'd progressed through the tiers of droid training. "Are you... sure you had no prior training? You seem like you'd done this kind of thing before," Lanius asked.

"He still can't beat me," Predicus scoffed.

*** Unspecified Moon ***

Kyle was gathering a lot of tactical data from the Tal Shiar's comms. They hadn't found the device yet - good. In fact, they didn't even know what it was supposed to look like, which gave him and Zack the advantage. He spotted the proverbial backdoor to the lodge - nestled at the base of the cliff the lodge sat on - and motioned for Zack to stack up behind him. "We got Romulans on the other side of the door - we hit them fast enough, they won't have time to radio our presence. Ready?"

*** Martok's Estate, Ketha Lowlands, Qo'nos ***

"So I did," Martok said with a grin. "I must admit, I'm surprised a Sith showed up at all for this matter, let alone with a crew like this."

"We were investigating another matter when that Starfleet spook alerted us about my wayward apprentice," Alduah responded.

"Apprentice?" Martok repeated. "Lord Furion is your apprentice?"

"Was my apprentice," Alduah clarified, "I had thought him dead long ago. It was Franklin Drake that alerted us he's still kicking and working with the Tal Shiar."

"Franklin Drake is a great asset to my house, mister..." Martok left room for Alduah to introduce himself.

"Alduah - Darth Alduah. The Pandaren is my current apprentice, Darth Bahkriid; the human Jedi, Jaden Korr; the Mandalorian is Akarkek, and he came here with his crew. Still trying to clearly remember the names of the two tiger Jedi," Alduah explained.

"Nope," Vitani responded to her husband, "I'm good."

"Hnh. Regardless, we can call Fox, but we should do that outside, so we don't disturb the other patrons here," Slippy suggested. They all would venture outside, where Slippy would hail Fox - but he got no answer. "Strange... Fox usually answers."

"Any chance Foxie turned off his communicator?" Falco suggested.

"It's possible," Slippy admitted. "But if we hit the district, we might catch Fox and Fara before or just as they leave whatever restauraut they're in. All I know is it was supposedly the most well-known restaurant on Dragon'taan."

"Sol's," Katt surmised. "We were just there. Fox and Fara don't come here often on account of wanting to distance themselves from Krystal."

"Well, that's not the case anymore; Fox and Krystal reconciled as friends; in any event, let's go," Falco said, heading for the nearest taxi station.

"I see," Blythe said. "You must have a lot of clout, then. So... how are other men so intimidated by you?"

"Just a moment..." the lady said, typing on her computer. After a few moments, she responded, "There's one - a local mercenary group. One of their members had to leave unexpectedly - the Fyurians. They put in a request for additional personnel, but haven't gotten an answer; you could try them, they're in the office down the hall." She pointed to an adjacent hall to her right.

"Yeah, your AI informed me of that," Markus responded. "Wasn't Kyle supposed to be here for it, too? I tried hailing him, but Izzy told me he's not currently on Dragfon'taan."

"If the planet was that much of a deathtrap, I'd highly advise against going there again," Skye suggested.

"Yeah, and that reminds me, I'm curious - what exactly happened there?" Jacqueline asked. "You didn't go into exact details."

*** Corneria ***

When the tiger arrived at the military enclave, he approached the receptionist. "I have an appointment with General Peppy," he said.

"May I have your name, sir?" the feline asked.

"Argus Tor," the tiger responded. The receptionist checked his name, and smiled. "The General is waiting for you, mister Tor - just down the hallway nearby."

"Sith Covenant?" Ahkrin asked, "Here?" She had heard the rumors, but she had no idea they were in the area. "What are they doing here? Nirn shouldn't have anything of interest to them."