The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)  (Read 251506 times)

Offline Queen_of_Spades

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 2 years
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Chimera
  • Currently: Shuffling
Re: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)
« Reply #6060 on: August 24, 2022, 01:13:59 AM »
*** Sith Sanctum, Dromund Kaas ***
"Mine roughly translates to fierce child back on my home world. Do you mind showing me around?"

*** Sith camp, Dromund Kaas ***
Stumbling upon this futuristic camp was a major shock to Jennifer's system. "Uh, I would like to know that just as much as you... sir." Not wanting to cause an issue; she slowly removed her weapons and placed them on the ground.
The tree of knowledge is forever a sapling, as no one can know all the universe has to offer.

'A society the separates their scholars from their warriors will have their thinking done by cowards and their fighting done by fools'

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
« Reply #6061 on: August 24, 2022, 06:03:08 AM »
*** Tigress' Residence, Draco City, Dragon'taan ***
"Certain models yes, what were you thinking of?" Tigress asked.

*** Krystal's lab ***

"I'm a bit tired my telepathy is a bit foggy." Krystal replied with a sigh.

*** Raven Rock, Solstheim ***
"The thuum has told me our paths have crossed for a reason, what Id didn't tell my companion is that we just happend to be here when you arrived..." Kala replied.
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #6062 on: August 25, 2022, 04:14:56 AM »
*Dromund Kaas*
A thunderclap echoed from the tree line, a tongue of orange illuminating the Mongdrigan warmech and it’s passenger, as a thirty-millimeter slug punched a toddler-fist sized hole in the engine housing of Ryans’ ship. The warmech stomped into the clearing, as Ickthis Kaas stood atop its hull.

“Ryans!” Ickthis barked, standing atop the mech. He dismounted with a grunt, adjusting a thin, four-foot long bracket afixed to the prototype. “Coward! Leaving your own men to die!”
Ryans exited the shuttle, adjusting his robes and clearly displaying the lightsaber at his hip.
“They willing gave their lives to protect mine!”
Ickthis glared at Ryans, stopping just a few yards away from the Jedi. “And now they are captured or dead. And you,” he brandished the prototype. “Could’ve died at their sides with honor. Yet here you are, their sacrifices for nought.”
With a wave, Ryans’ saber leapt into his hand and ignited. “I could make a new enclave. A stronger enclave. And wipe you Sith scum from this planet.” Ickthis laughed coldly, taking a ready stance.
“We are not Lord Malgus’s acolytes. He defeated Great Leader in combat. The Old Ways dictate he leads.” Ickthis thumbed the igniter of the prototype. An unholy, acrid burning stench filled the air as energy focused through the impure tiberium crystal inside the bulky weapon. A sickly green beam lanced forth, stopping at the end of the bracket. Ickthis gave the tiberium-saber an experimental swing, sending sparks flying like overly energetic fireflies. “Once this prototype is ironed out, and Lord Malgus prepares himself, I will challenge him.”
Ryans blinked, taken aback. “What? Betray Malgus?”
“No. Not betrayal.” Ickthis took a set closer. “The Old Ways permit one to challenge the leader for their position. But, I’ve a more pressing matter, Ryans. Prepare yourself.”

*Dragon’taan*
Ray raised a paw slightly. “I was referring to my own universe. See, all this stuff is fiction. Video games, movies, books. I used to overhear researchers saying that creativity isn’t real, but manifestations of ideas in different forms.” He shook his head. “Wild to think it might be true. But, yes. I agree with you, Weaver. I’ll quit being so dour.” The agent then looked to the waitress. “That sounds great, actually. And uh, can I get a cola as well? Always wanted to try one.”

-Orbit-
The pilot heard the notification of access and scuttled back to the controls, leaving the prisoner. With all the traffic, guiding the ramshackle ship in was difficult, but not impossible.

Offline Weaver

• Local Moderator
  • Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • Losing is Fun!
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: White
  • Weight: 125 lbs.
  • Build: Slim
  • Currently: Procrastinating
« Reply #6063 on: August 25, 2022, 07:04:15 AM »
*** Summerset Grille, Draco City, Dragon'taan ***

Weaver's question about the cola was ignored. That seemed to be a theme with Weaver and his crazy adventure so far. He briefly debated about whether or not to take out his frustration on the tip, then decided to respond to Ray instead.

"Oh, wait, so there's a possibility that your fiction were just manifestations of this world but as ideas people had?" Weaver said. "Hm, I guess anything is possible when jumping dimensions. Hey wait a minute... did any of your fiction have any kind of multidimensional travel? Could find a ticket home that way, if you still wanted. I don't suppose you know anything about Riftwalkers or anything."

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #6064 on: August 29, 2022, 02:09:17 AM »
*** Unspecified Moon ***

Kyle took stock of their current location, then opened an arms case on the shuttle. "We're a few klicks from the site - we'll have to hoof it from here..." he pulled out and tossed to Zack an M4A1 Assault Rifle. Then he took out his signature weapon of choice - an RX Kalashnikov AK50M7. Loading a mag into the receiver and racking a round into the chamber, he looked to Zack. "If the Romulans attacked us, chances are it's the Tal Shiar, and they might be after what I found here. I've taken great pains to keep it secret, and I needed the help of someone outside to help me move it."

*** Sol's Bar & Grille, Draco City, Dragon'taan ***

At that, Katt paid for their meal - with slight protest from Falco - and they all would exit Sol's in search of Fox and the others. "First things first... we need to figure out where Fox and the others are," Katt suggested.

"Ten to one, Slippy's at a museum or something," Falco said, "Fox and Fara would probably be somewhere together - either another restaurant or taking in the sights."

"To answer the earlier question about the Nuka-Cola, modern Nuka-Cola doesn't have any kind of radiation in it - something about a new proprietary formula someone developed in NCR territory," Niranye said. "Anyway, I'll be right back with your drinks - three Sunset Sarsaparillas, one Nuka-Cola and a Water." She left, and not long after, a restaurant employee came by with a tablet, setting it on the table.

"No specific models, as long as they're combat effective," Blythe told Tigress. "But we can discuss that later - for now, maybe show me around your house?"

*** Krystal's lab ***

Markus just smiled. "Which is why I suggested we take a second honeymoon - we both have been working hard, both at our careers and at raising our family. Now that the kids are old enough to look after themselves, we can use some time for just me and you."

"Certainly!" Vokunah said with a bright smile. She would take Magnus on a tour of the dorms, the training wing, the Dueling Circle, and other miscellaneous facilities. When it was all said and done, she breathed a sigh. "... so that's our wing. There are several others, but our wing is reserved for acolytes that one Sith Lord or another has expressed special interest in."

"You must have made a major impression on Malgus if his order placed you here," commented the lioness, Bellacus.

"Which puts you squarely in Predacus' sights," added the bear, Lanius.

"He's hoping to impress Malgus enough to be chosen as his apprentice," remarked the Falcon, Angral.

*** Sith camp, Dromund Kaas ***

It was then that a Sith pureblood with black armor and two lightsabers appeared in the area. "Lord Wrath," one of the soldiers greeted the newcomer. Wrath looked at Jennifer, then asked the NCO who'd spoken to her earlier, "Who's this?"

"We don't know, Lord - she just showed up from nowhere," the NCO replied. "She seems to not know where she is, and she's willingly put her weapons down." Wrath frowned in a bit of confusion, then approached Jennifer.

"With the recent attempt on Lord Malgus' life, you're lucky you weren't shot on sight," he told her. He looked over her uniform. "Mm... not any kind of uniform I've ever seen. Who are you, and what are you doing on Dromund Kaasa?"

"Oh, 'the Thu'um told you' about me, huh? Yeah. Right," Ahkrin scoffed. "Listen, I'm not looking for running buddies - I just want to get off-world as soon as I can and fly under the radar to parts unknown. You wanna help me disappear? Fine. Give me a heading to somewhere I can be left alone and get the hell out of my way."
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Queen_of_Spades

• Vibrating Furby
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #6065 on: August 29, 2022, 02:46:18 AM »

Magnus frowns before saying; "If Predacus attacks me, do not interfere."

*** Dromund Kaas, Sith camp ***

"Dromund Kaas? I was supposed to be going to Chulak." Looking at the highly advanced weaponry she then commented "You ain't the Nox, and you ain't the Tollan, so who are you, Goa'uld? Very strange weaponry for Goa'uld, as for who I am, call me Jennifer."

(References:
https://www.bing.com/search?q=Goa%27uld&pc=0AGL&ptag=C24N1191AA57877ED9B&form=CONBNT&conlogo=CT3210127
https://www.bing.com/search?q=nox+stargate&qs=MT&pq=nox+sta&sk=SS1MT1&sc=6-7&cvid=7A20128F3FDB45489F28BBFF681EE43B&FORM=QBRE&sp=3&ghc=1
https://www.bing.com/search?q=tollan&pc=0AGL&ptag=C24N1191AA57877ED9B&form=CONBNT&conlogo=CT3210127
https://www.bing.com/search?q=chulak&pc=0AGL&ptag=C24N1191AA57877ED9B&form=CONBNT&conlogo=CT3210127
)

« Last Edit: August 29, 2022, 02:55:49 AM by Queen_of_Spades »
The tree of knowledge is forever a sapling, as no one can know all the universe has to offer.

'A society the separates their scholars from their warriors will have their thinking done by cowards and their fighting done by fools'

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #6066 on: August 29, 2022, 03:19:43 AM »
"I suppose if you want the tour,but it's rather boring here." Tigress said showing Blythe around a bit before stopping in the kitchen "And that's kinda it, like I said it's rather boing in here, I'm not really certain how i can liven the place up."

"Where did you have in mind?" Krystal asked.

"Whatever happend to the Rule of two?" Kala asked with a sigh. " Head to the temple of Hermaeus Mora, the temple has been abandoned ever since someone did something there." Kala explained. "Just don't read any black books."
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
« Reply #6067 on: September 01, 2022, 06:07:37 AM »
*Dromund Kaas*
The two warriors circled each other in the clearing. Ryans kept his saber high, prepared in defense, trained and traditional.  Ickthis kept his weapon low, scorching the grass at his feet. His was a savage, brutal style.
Ryans tried to reach out with the Force, to see his opponent’s intent. But the Mongdrigan, to the Force, didn’t exist. A void, an absence. Stranger still, the weapon he held seemed to pull the Force to it, and destroyed it.
“That’s not khyber,” Ryans stated. Ickthis shook his head, slowly twirling his weapon.
“Tiberium,” the Mongdrigan responded. “Harvested from my own blood.” He suddenly charged forward, clashing his blade against Ryans. He pressed his opponent, sending sparks flying.

Ryans pushed back, forcing Ickthis into an odd, low position. The Jedi felt he had the upper hand, until Ickthis’ boot crashed against his ankle. The Jedi stumbled, backing away. But his saber felt strange, heated. He took a second to glance, and saw small tiberium crystals growing around the emitter end of his saber. He thumbed the igniter, but nothing happened.

“Tiberium’s gonna keep your saber running,” Ickthis sneered. “Until that khyber crystal dies.” He lunged again, before Ryans composed himself. The tiberium-saber cut deep into the Jedi, but sputtered with a plume of smoke.

Ickthis grit his teeth, pulling the prototype close. Power cell melted, it seemed. But, as he kicked the Jedi’s corpse, it served its purpose. He quickly remounted the mech and headed back to the camp.

Now, an odd thing happened. Where most Jedi return to the Force, Ryans did not. His connection to the Force was severed. Wholly removed from the Force.

*Dragon’taan*
Ray took the tablet with a nod, and began surfing the web. He thanked whatever deity that a few of the scarier space-faring factions from his universe’s fictions remained as such.
“Gonna have to get me one of these,” he said. “Take a little time to do some deep looking.”

Offline Weaver

• Local Moderator
  • Boisterous Bear
  • Losing is Fun!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #6068 on: September 02, 2022, 08:45:27 PM »

"No radiation? That's good," Weaver said. He briefly thought about switching his order at the last second, but couldn't make up his mind fast enough.

"I'm sure I can buy you a tablet," the spider said to Ray. "I inadvertently got you into this mess. I can at least outfit you with some essentials."

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #6069 on: September 03, 2022, 01:52:17 AM »

"You've got guts, I'll give you that," Lanius remarked.

"Even so, if he nails Predacus single-handedly, that'd definitely win him some points around here," Vokunah said. "But you need to hone your skills a lot before you try and take Predacus one-on-one."

"I don't know who the Goa'uld are, so no, we are not them. We are a part of the Reborn Sith Empire. I am Lord Wrath, otherwise known as The Emperor's Wrath," Wrath told Jennifer. "Lord Malgus will want to speak with you. Pick up your weapons, but keep them safetied, and follow me." Wrath would then turn and slowly begin to walk toward Kaas City.

*** Dark Temple Ruins, Dromund Kaas ***

With the Jedi threat eliminated, the Imperial soldiers helped the Mongdrigans tend their wounded and the Jedi they captured. The Commnander of the Imperial Commandos would ask one of the Mongdrigans to send word to Malgus that the threat was eliminated. But the same question was on all the commandos' minds: How the hell did a Jedi Force this big get to Dromund Kaas undetected, and what were they looking for in the ruins of the Dark Temple?

Ahkrin groaned in irriatation. "A heading off-world, moron! Does everyone here need to be spoken to in child terms?"

*** Unspecified Moon ***

"Fairly large, but small enough to fit in a backpack. Where it needs to go is why I needed outside help," Kyle explained. "This thing could hijack the Eternal Katana Fleet my cousin claimed, and I can't be seen delivering it to him. Too controversial, given that the Eternal Katana Fleet being claimed by my cousin was a big thing - a lot of people in the galaxy think it too powerful for any one person to have, and wanted it destroyed. Personally, I think it's better off in my cousin's hands than anyone else. I can't say I fully understand his reasoning for claiming it, but it was his choice - not mine." He started heading due north, toward the lodge in the distance sitting on a cliff overlooking the area.

"I can think of a few ways," Blythe commented. A loud grumble from his gut signified an evident hunger. "... I forgot I never ate lunch."

Not long after, Niranye returned with the drinks and a notepad. "Have we decided what we want to eat?" she asked.

"I have!" Skye responded cheerfully.

"I have, too," Jacqueline added. Looking to the others, she asked, "You guys know what you want? As you can see from the menus, they have a bit of everything in here."

*** Draco City, Dragon'taan ***

"We'd need to get a general idea of where Fox, Fara and Slippy are at, first," Falco said.

"I'd suggest looking for Slippy, first," Katt suggested. "He'll likely be easier to find, and he may know where Fox and Fara went. Slippy will likely be at a museum or something, the nerd that he is."

*** Krystal's Lab, New Cerinia ***

"I was gonna start with Sauria, but from there hit Spira and visit Scarif - I hear the beaches there are bar none, and the place has a major historical significance," Markus said to Krystal. "It'll be good for us both to relax and be together, just you and I."
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #6070 on: September 03, 2022, 07:53:24 PM »

Want to eat here?" Tigress asked.

"Most people on this planet do not seek a heading to another world." Kala pointed out "Your anger is unesarry, if you are in such a hurry details are important." Kala reponded.

"Sounds like a plan." Krystal replied

*** docking bay 41, Worgen's paw ***

"Fairly certain i told that pandarian of a daughter to meet us here an hour ago." Said a female worgen as she played something on a hologram table in the passenger bay of her modified YT-1300.

Offline Queen_of_Spades

• Vibrating Furby
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #6071 on: September 03, 2022, 10:14:39 PM »

"Heh, you need guts and skills to survive where I'm from, but I'll take your word for it. Do we train with actual weapons or...?"

Jennifer picked up her weapons and safetied all of them before following Wrath. "Lord Wrath um... what year is it here?"

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #6072 on: September 06, 2022, 03:51:50 PM »
*Dromund Kaas*
Ickthis and the mech strode back to the ruins with little fanfare, as the commander had hoped. His troops had already begun triage on the wounded, though some were separating the dead. Ickthis himself checked into a triage tent and waited quietly to be examined.

The Mongdrigan runner took his message and headed back to Malgus.

*Dragon'taan*
Ray shook his head. "Don't worry about it. I'll get one, or the Foundation will provide me one." He glanced up at the waitress, glanced back at the menu, then spoke.
"I'll have a pork sirloin. But I have to ask, is it actual pork or..? Ah, y'know what, don't tell me."

-Elsewhere-

The ramshackle ship landed with a groan. Then a landing strut buckled, sending the port-side engine digging into the landing platform, blowing it out completely. The pilot cursed, as the herded the Duros prisoner onto the pad. Officials and firecrews were already on standby. And after taking the cost of towing their ship and damage to the landing pad, the pilot was left with a very meagre sum and no-way off planet. So, they pulled their heavy full-body cloak tighter and headed into town.

Offline Weaver

• Local Moderator
  • Boisterous Bear
  • Losing is Fun!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #6073 on: September 08, 2022, 02:50:31 AM »

"Alright," Weaver responded to Ray. He turned to the waiter, "Do you have any kind of skillet with potatoes and eggs? That'd be great."

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #6074 on: September 11, 2022, 05:06:20 PM »
*** Dromund Kaas ***

When Malgus got the message, he decided to make a point to visit the Mongdrigan Camp to get a look at the prisoners they'd taken. But first, he would see to this unidentified person encountered by Lord Wrath that, according to what he heard, came to Dromund Kaas by accident.

*** Kaas City, Dromund Kaas ***

"According to the UNSC Calendar, the year is 2582," Wrath responded. "By our calendar, that's twenty years after what's known as The Battle of Yavin." Wrath would lead Jennifer to the Sith Sanctum, where they paused just before an elevator, waiting for it to arrive. "Let me give you one piece of advice for talking to Lord Malgus - be honest. He sees more than you think."

"Most of us start training with training sabers, like what you've got; when a Sith Lord takes an interest in our abilities, they either send us out on a trial to get our first lightsaber, or they have us build one," Lanius explained.

*** Dragon'taan Streets ***

Every so often, the pilot would come across broadcasted adverts for the upcoming Unreal Tournament. However, one particular shop had a poster plastered out front advertising it - and apparently pointed to a place on Dragon'taan in the Mercenary Enclave to sign up for it.

"Alright then, I'll get these whipped up and out to you all shortly," Niranye said. She left to see to another table.

"Don't worry, Ray," Jacqueline told Ray, "Food's legit here. She gets it from all over, because she has a lot of connections for this business."

*** Dragon'taan Museum of History ***

Slippy was not difficult to find; he was standing in front of a model of the DMCS Dragon's Rage, reading from the plaque. "Slippy does love history," Falco remarked.

"If you don't mind, sure," Blythe responded. He took a seat nearby. "You certainly are a lot more accommodating than you appear at first glance."

*** docking bay 41, Worgen's paw ***

"You have to keep in mind, Kia, she has a life of her own, now. She can't just drop everything and come every time mom and dad call her," Ketorr chuckled from nearby. "She's married and entertaining thoughts of starting a family of her own."

"Great, let's get moving," Markus suggested. He headed outside, ready for this new honeymoon with his wife.

*** Unspecified Moon ***

"Make no mistake, K'Tath doesn't have grand ambitions or dreams of conquest for that fleet - he merely wishes to secure this item against those that do," Kyle told Zack. "Since he took control of that fleet, he's done nothing but good with it - and often coordinates with Markus and the United Alliance Coalition for various projects. Between the two of them, raiders and pirates refuse to tangle with anything protected by either."

*** Raven Rock Outskirts, Solstheim ***

"Yeah, well, off-world is where I'm heading," Ahkrin said as she kept walking. "I'm not staying on Nirn indefinitely when there's a universe I can explore. And I fully intend to seek out these... jedi."