The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)  (Read 256105 times)

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
Re: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)
« Reply #6045 on: August 12, 2022, 09:18:43 AM »
*Dragon’taan*
Ray nodded, though his great distrust was obvious. “Right…taxi station.” He shook his head, and looked for a menu. His hunger pangs grew, as the smell of cooking food wafted from the kitchen. Ray studied Jacqueline and Skye a moment, before glancing at the hostess. She looked a lot like;
“A High Elf?” Ray’s brow furrowed deep, his attention returning to the women at the table. “What kind of game is this?”

*Dromund Kaas*
Ickthis didn’t hesitate. The Jedi had disregarded the olive branch. He dropped his paw, and a cacophony of weapons fire filled the air. The old Mongdrigan barely ducked the hail of gunfire from his own side. He unholstered the pistol at his hip and fired into the ruins. The mech skirmished into the clearing, the auto-gun belching high-explosive death at any muzzle flash the pilot deemed dangerous, even as blaster bolts splashed against the mech’s armored chassis. Glittering blaster bolts flew between the lines, as kinetic rounds tore up the air. The Mongdrigans, from their entrenched positions in the woodline, weren’t fairing well against such a hard target. Three lay dead and another ten were wounded. But still they fought. Ickthis crossed the no-man’s-land, nursing a bruised shoulder blade and a burning wound on his arm. He eventually pulled himself behind a downed tree, in the company of his command troop.
“That was stupid, sir.” The medic chastised as he applied first aid.
Ickthis grit his teeth as the analgesic patch touched his burn. “Can it. The Jedi rats are dug in deep. Get the word out; we’re going in after them. Blades, clubs, get the men sorted. And bring me the prototype. I’ll see this “Master” Ryans to his Maker, personally.”

*Coruscant*

Newl grimaced slightly. “From what I saw, sir, the Archer systems were marginally effective. Hits did deal significant external damage, but the enemy’s point defense countered much of the barrages. And the enemy didn’t suffer any critical atmospheric loss, no depressurization events. Though I will admit I wasn’t watching them as closely.” She turned to face Admiral Piett. “No Admiral, I’m not familiar with the Marauder Corps systems.”
« Last Edit: August 16, 2022, 05:27:41 AM by Rayleonarde »

Offline Weaver

• Local Moderator
  • Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • Losing is Fun!
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: White
  • Weight: 125 lbs.
  • Build: Slim
  • Currently: Procrastinating
« Reply #6046 on: August 12, 2022, 06:15:16 PM »
*** Summerset Grille, Draco City, Dragon'taan ***

Weaver sat himself down just as Jacqueline and Skye came in, "Oh hey! There they are!" he said, giving the two a wave.'

"Game? Uh... are you doing okay Ray...?" the spider said tilting his head.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #6047 on: August 15, 2022, 07:57:32 PM »

While both ladies sat down at the table, it was Skye who commented, "Hey, dude - are you alright? You seem agitated."

"He mentioned something about a game," Niranye remarked as she approached the table.

*** Tigress' Armory, Draco City, Dragon'taan ***

"You certainly go the distance. I've been so used to living on board my ship, I don't really have a fixed home," Blythe remarked. "Just out of curiosity, do you know any salvaged or used ship dealers in the area?"

*** Sol's Bar & Grille, Draco City, Dragon'taan ***

"For now, nothing, kiddo - we're gonna enjoy the festival," Falco responded to Vince. He downed a bite of his meal and added, "And I hear they have great holomatches here." As though on cue, an advert came on the nearby TV:

"Hear ye, warriors and mercenaries! The time has come once again - Liandri Mining Corporation is proud to announce the next annual Unreal Tournament, hosted by LMC's finest! Come, join the spectacles! Watch teams battle it out on several different arenas! Team Deathmatch! Onslought! Assault! And of course, the fan favorite, Capture the Flag! Come and see the matches, or if you have the guts, sign up to compete, yourself! UT is now recruiting!"

*** Krystal's Lab, New Cerinia ***

Markus approached Krystal from behind and wrapped his arms around her waist. Resting his chin on top of her head, he spoke softly, "Honey, got a minute?"

*** Kyle's Personal Shuttle, En Route to Private Retreat ***

"Yeah... I won't trouble you talking about that," Kyle assured Zack. "At this point, I'm glad to see an old friend." He sat back in his chair. "What brought you to Dragon'taan, if I may ask?"

*** Dark Temple Ruins, Dromund Kaas ***

As many casualties as the Mongdrigans took, the Jedi took far more - most of their combat force had been wiped out. Those few who survived fled deeper into the ruins, where they would likely be run down by Imperial or Mongdrigan forces. Strangely, the Jedi refused to surrender. Master Ryans, however, was seemingly nowhere to be found.

*** Toydaria ***

"Then we'd better get moving," Alduah said. "Everyone, to your ships. Bahkriid, warm up ours. Mister Franklin, we'll meet you in orbit. We'll follow your trail." Franklin nodded and headed topside, while everyone else went there to get aboard their personal ships.

*** Raven Rock, Solstheim ***

"Well forgive me if I seem agitated, but I'm in a bit of a hurry," Ahkrin spat. "I didn't come this far to be accosted by curious wolves sticking their snouts where they don't belong. I have enough trouble with those clandestine Imperials, whoever they are."
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
« Reply #6048 on: August 15, 2022, 10:56:52 PM »

"What are you looking for?" Tigress asked "I sell a few models of ship." the Large white Tigress added.

*** Krystal's Lab, New Cerinia ***
"Considering you kinda have my 'attention' yeah." Krystal responded.

*** Toydaria ***
Tonya and Tony wasted no time prepping their ship and were soon following, with whomever wished to come aboard their own ship.

"Imperials?" Keri asked, ears perking while Kala went back to being silent.

Kyle's shuttle would pass by the huge assault Carrier the NCC Galatae the ship was being maintaned by robot drones that were preparing the ship for the festival.

"Next time we go to Sol's" Complained a blue colored vixen at another table "It's not that bad." replied a tan and green colored vixen her leaf like ears perking as a waitress set their food at their tabble.

« Last Edit: August 15, 2022, 11:25:31 PM by Alessia Starfurr »
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Queen_of_Spades

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 3 years
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Chimera
  • Currently: Shuffling
« Reply #6049 on: August 17, 2022, 03:18:26 AM »
***SIth Sanctum, Dromund Kaas***
"I had a nickname on my home planet, Norokiir, it means Fierce child, I would like that to be my name."
The tree of knowledge is forever a sapling, as no one can know all the universe has to offer.

'A society the separates their scholars from their warriors will have their thinking done by cowards and their fighting done by fools'

Offline Zack McCloud

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 2 years
  • Adventure awaits!
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
« Reply #6050 on: August 17, 2022, 06:46:19 AM »

"Well after crash landing, at the ranch, after recklessly blowing off steam by decimating the invading aparoids, I figured I'd find mom and get my arm back, Fara gave me the location", Zack said as he placed the box in his bag.
He then looked out the window to see the NCC Galatae pass by.

"Oh! do you still have those tags?", He asked.

"Ominous", Vince said as he turned his gaze towards the monitor.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
« Reply #6051 on: August 19, 2022, 05:08:57 AM »
*Dragon’taan*
Ray leaned forward on the table, pointing at the Altmer.
“That’s a High Elf. From the Elder Scrolls series. From a video game.” He focused on Niranye. “You do magic, yeah? Fireballs, lightning. The whole kit and kaboodle, right? How.” Ray sighed, shaking his head.
“Sorry, that’s presumptive of me. I’m just…having a hard time adjusting.”

~Dragon’taan Orbit~
A ship, sleek but seemingly decrepit, puttered into Dragon’taan’s orbit. It’s pilot geo-sync’d the ship, maintaining its position above the planet, and moved to check their cargo. All manner of hissing pipes and groaning fuselage accompanied the incensed cries of the pilot’s prisoner. Not that they minded, they’d had louder.
Skulls of various beasts hung from the walls, beside helmets of every shade. A section of the ship had been dedicated to Clone trooper helmets. So far, only four hung beneath the lights. The pilot passed them with an odd reverence, running a metal claw gently across the blue of the 501st Legion.
Good hunts, they remembered fondly. Their feet clacked noisily against the floor. Where had they come from again?  As the pilot glanced at the trooper helmets, they spotted the 212th Battalion helmet. The memories came flooding back.

Utapau, near the end of the Clone Wars. They’d followed a lead on one Obi-Wan Kenobi. A juicy bounty, enough to live like a god anywhere in the Outer Rim. But, no one said they’d be flying into a Republic invasion.

The pilot reached the lower levels of the cargo hold. Various items sat snug on the racks. Some for repair, others as keepsakes. They ran a claw over a horrendously carbon-coated slab of metal, and reminisced.

The Clones had just turned. They watched from a hidey-hole as the Clones fired at Kenobi. Well, it wasn’t really a hidey-hole. More like a crag formed from their ship smacking into the pit-side, after turbo lasers tore the engine from it. Crawling out of the wreckage left them wounded and broken. But, as an ill fated move sent them to the landing pad below, there was salvation. A…well it looked like a droid, sat crumpled and broken. But only internally. The pilot was just a runt back then. Body was soft. Once, but not now.

*Dromund Kaas*
Ickthis led his soldiers deeper into the ruins, despite his injuries. Ryans wasn’t among the dead outside.
“That Jedi rat is in here somewhere,” Ickthis grunted. “Watch yourselves. Look for survivors; offer surrender or death. Lord Malgus’s orders.” He held the prototype weapon at his side, Ryans would make an excellent first test.

Flashlights swept the dark ruins. Mongdrigans moved with Malgus’s Imperial troops, both as reinforcement and to assure the Mongdrigans didn’t execute survivors, as their training dictated. They’d offered an out, and it was snubbed. But, they would do as Malgus ordered.

« Last Edit: August 19, 2022, 10:21:38 AM by Rayleonarde »

Offline Weaver

• Local Moderator
  • Boisterous Bear
  • Losing is Fun!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #6052 on: August 19, 2022, 08:43:26 PM »

"Hm, well I wouldn't tell anyone here that they're from a game of any kind, or any kind of story really," Weaver said to Ray, "That, and I wouldn't lean too heavily on thinking your stories and this world are the same. I've uh... seen what a faulty assumption can do. Oh, and on that note, don't assume the rules of your world apply here either. For example, I've seen all kinds of ways FTL travel is done, or in some cases, isn't."

He paused, "Hm... similarly I don't know how you're... I guess tethered to this reality. Most things stop existing when the rift closes because they need a tether back to their home dimension, as the laws that govern their existence typically aren't the same across dimensions. Depending on how or why, you may be immune to certain things... like medicine. Your biology might not be... uh... compatible. Not incompatible in that you're a different species, but that your body doesn't behave according to this world's laws of physics. No clue though, this has never happened before. You might be fine. Only one way to find out really."

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #6053 on: August 21, 2022, 01:06:25 AM »

"To answer your question, sir," Niranye told Ray, "I don't do magic - never was good at it - but I do dabble a bit in certain elements of Alchemy."

"She has this proprietary thing that she uses to keep her grills going - she doesn't say what it is, but everyone in this quad speculates what it could be," Skye giggled.

"Whatever it is, it makes the food here taste great - and cooks properly in a fraction of the time it would elsewhere," Jacqueline added.

"In any event, what are we having to drink?" Niranye asked.

"Got any of that special soda from Terra?" Skye asked.

"Yeah, I'd like one, too," Jacqueline said.

Niranye smiled. "Just got a shipment today - we looking for Nuka-Cola or Sunset Sarsaparilla?"

"Sunset," Skye and Jacqueline said in unison. Niranye just chuckled and jotted that down, then looked to Ray and Weaver.

"I'll take just about anything," Blythe said. "Provided it's legal. Not to say you dabble in illicit goods, I just draw the line at such."

"Not really," Katt remarked, finishing her plate and sitting back. "Unreal Tournament is a popular event. Only event people can legally gamble on in the universe."

"I know a guy who made a fortune betting on a team - thunder-something. Not sure the exact name, but they won one tournament, and he made a fortune - paid off debts and retired early to someplace in Imperial Alliance turf," Falco said.

"Yeah," Kyle said, reaching into his cloak pocket and retrieving Zack's tags. He then tapped in a few commands, and the shuttle started it's descent into the atmosphere. "So... did you bump into any of my children on your way to my house? I have a son - Drake - and a daughter, Kira. Drake looks just like me, Kira is a spitting image of her mother."

*** Sith Sanctum, Dromund Kaas ***

"Then Norokiir you will be, Acolyte," Harkun said. They entered a particular room of the training wing, where Harkun spoke up to get the attention of the other acolytes in the room. "Acolytes! Front and center!" The other students assembled before them. "This is Norokiir - he will be training with your class."

"Training with us? But why?" scoffed one of the students, a Zabrak.

"Orders from Darth Malgus himself," Harkun responded.

"Malgus is interested in him?" the Zabrak stated, incredulous. "I could wipe him off the end of my boot in two seconds! He's a--"

"Watch your tongue, Acolyte!" Harkun snarled. "You know the rules! We promote a positive training environment! No dueling outside the dueling circle, and certainly not with a newcomer! If I have to remind you of this one more time, I'll send you to the disciplinary wing!"

The Zabrak paused, then bowed. "Apologies, overseer," he said.

Harkun turned around and then leaned down to whisper in Magnus' ear, "You want to make your overseer proud, put that one in his place - if he breaks the rules and tries to attack you, you are permitted to defend yourself without reprisal, so long as you do not kill him. That one has a pronounced tendency to break rules, and if there is one thing I despise here, it's an Acolyte with a bad attitude." He then looked over his shoulder at the other acolytes. "The rest of you know what to do - show Acolyte Norokiir around," he told them, then left the room. The Zabrak just scoffed and returned to his practice session with a holo-training droid. When he did, a feline with light crimson fur approached Norokiir. "And that was Acolyte Predacus," she told Norokiir, indicating the Zabrak. "And the overseer isn't joking when he says he has a bad attitude. Only reason he's still here is because he has a lot of combat potential." She looked Magnus in the eyes. "I'm known as Vokunah, around here," she introduced herself. Indicating the other acolytes - a fox, a bear, a lioness, and a falcon - she continued, introducing them from left to right, "That's Inferus, Lanius, Bellacus, and Angral." They all gave warm smiles and positive welcomes.

"We're not all like Predacus over there," said Inferus, the fox.

*** Dromund Kaas ***

Most Jedi survivors would refuse to surrender - and most of the time, would try and fight despite the impossible odds against them. There were a few that did, however - and one would reveal they were, at this point, trying to buy time foe Master Ryans to escape on a shuttle. What they evidently didn't know, was that the orbiting Sith and Dragon Federation fleets were alerted to what was going on planetside, and had orbit blockaded; nothing was getting off Dromund Kaas that hadn't been authorized by Malgus himself. Another revealed the location of Ryans' escape shuttle - a scant two kilometers north of the ruins.

*** Toydaria Orbit ***

Once everyone was in place, Franklin Drake's shuttle made a warp jump, and Bahkriid scanned the ion trail, plotted a course, routed it to the others, and then made the jump herself. Jaden's Stealth-X made the next jump after her, and Akarkek's Mantis followed suit.

Ahkrin stepped off the boat, but kept her black lightsaber active. "Yes, Imperials. Seem rather obsessed with keeping me from getting off-world, no idea why. Now, if there's nothing else, I got somewhere to be."
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
« Reply #6054 on: August 21, 2022, 01:16:05 AM »

The two odd vixen's continued to eat there food not paying much attention to ther oehrs

"If I may can we assist you?" Kala asked.

"We have a ship to get off world with if you need a ride" Keri added.

Illlegal is highly suggestive depending on what system your in what i sell could be illegal in some places but should be legal within allied systems of the DMC." Tigress noted. "I even have a few large cargo craft that can carry battlemechs."

***Krystal's lab ***
Krystal pulled out what looked like a cellphone and pressed a button calling someone she knew "Markus, where are you I need a ride, Tigress is busy and my personal ship is in the shop, fusion core flucuations are keeeping it from flying..."
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #6055 on: August 21, 2022, 05:51:29 AM »
*Dragon’taan*
Ray shook his head, chuckling. “Fallout too? Ah. I’ll have a water, with ice. Thank you.” He sighed, studying his paws. What a strange universe indeed. “Guess no one is creative, huh? All comes from somewhere.”

He studied the menu, looking for anything appetizing.

-Orbit-
The pilot scuttled across the ceiling like a bug, stopping above their prisoner.
“You’re almost not worth bringing in,” the pilot hissed.
The prisoner looked up, part fearful part indignant.
“Then let me go,” the prisoner, a Duros, replied with a cheeky smile.
“Alive,” the pilot snipped back. The prisoner shrunk against the wall they were shackled to.
“Lucky for you,” the pilot continued, crawling down the wall slowly. “I need money. So you get to live, until the officials get you anyway.”

*Dromund Kaas*
Ickthis rubbed his nose. “So, Ryans left his disciples to die, just to save his own skin.” Ickthis shook his head, chuckling. “Brave man. Send Drost over with a small detachment. Mount the mech and double time it to Ryans.” He raised a finger suddenly. “Scratch that. Just me and the mech. I want this rat dead.”
Within only a few minutes, Ickthis sat upon the mech, as it beat feet to the shuttle’s supposed location. Ickthis gripped the prototype tightly. Though controlled tests yielded positive results, a proper field test was never conducted. Until now.

Offline Weaver

• Local Moderator
  • Boisterous Bear
  • Losing is Fun!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #6056 on: August 21, 2022, 08:02:51 AM »

"Sunset I think," Weaver said to Niranye. "Does the Nuka-cola still have radiation in it? Or is that just some rumor I heard? Stayed away from the stuff mostly."

"This isn't a storybook come to life dude," Weaver said to Ray, slightly annoyed. "Creativity has nothing to do with this." He gave a short sigh, "Sorry, you're probably still going through shock. Hm, maybe we should visit a few websites after this. See how much more you recognize."

Offline Zack McCloud

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 2 years
  • Adventure awaits!
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
« Reply #6057 on: August 22, 2022, 06:14:24 PM »

"Can't say I did, to be fair I was scanning more than focusing on my way up", Zack  responded as he received the tags back and wrapped them around the box in his bag as he merged his bag to his suit.

"So why drag me out to a personal retreat for a private conversation? honestly I thought the mansion would be private enough, let alone a shuttle or a moon base.", Zack added.

"Oh no no no, I was referring to the 'for now' comment that dad made, sorry if my timing was a bit off", Vince replied to Katt.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2022, 07:37:29 AM by Zack McCloud »

Offline Queen_of_Spades

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 3 years
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Chimera
  • Currently: Shuffling
« Reply #6058 on: August 23, 2022, 01:08:35 AM »

"I have a lot of experience dealing with ones like him and I can tell you are not like him. It's a nice change from what I'm used to."

**** New Character ****
Name: Jennifer Carter
Species: Anthro Smilodon
Height:5'9"
Attire: Standard combat armor, boots, and helmet of the early 2000's Earth, infrared/night vision goggles
Weapons loadout: Early 2000's Earth P90, M16, frag grenade, combat knife
Quick Bio: Enrolled in the Stargate program on her version of earth back in the early 2000's, on her first scheduled mission the Stargate malfunctioned, sending her into this dimension without her realizing it. Headfast and a capable combatant she likely won't back down from a fight however she tends to prefer diplomacy and will try to reason her way out of a fight.

***Dromund Kaas, Deep Jungle***
There was a deafening boom that could be heard from miles away as a wormhole opened in the middle of the jungle and seemingly ejected a female anthro Smilodon, before closing as if it was never there in the first place.

The last thing Jennifer remembered was stepping through the Stargate before everything went black, this was normally something that does not happen when stepping through the Stargate. Groaning she sat up to find that she was definitely not on the planet she was supposed to be, a desert planet, but instead surrounded by dense jungle, after realizing this she also realized she was completely alone, luckily, she still had her weapons and gear. She took out her radio only to find it malfunctioning.
"Well, that ain't good."
She decided that waiting here for the jungle to eat her alive wasn't the right course of action and she began to traverse the dense jungle. Little did she know she was heading in the direction of the Sith camp.
The tree of knowledge is forever a sapling, as no one can know all the universe has to offer.

'A society the separates their scholars from their warriors will have their thinking done by cowards and their fighting done by fools'

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #6059 on: August 24, 2022, 12:08:29 AM »

"Yeah. Anyway, nice to meet you--what was it you called yourself? Norokiir?" Vokuna spoke to Magnus. "Not every day we get an acolyte with a name like that. Mine actually translates to Shadow Hunter."

*** Sith Camp, Dromund Kaas ***

Jennifer would stumble into the camp with no issue, but be met with two dozen armed soldiers who, while they were surprised to see her and didn't recognize her, did not point their weapons at her.

"Uh... lady, this is a restricted area - you mind explaining what you're doing here?" asked one NCO in a full suit of armor.

*** Jungle Landing, Dromund Kaas ***

When Ryans reached his shuttle, he immediately climbed in and tried to power up... to no avail. He tried repeatedly to bring the shuttle to life, without success. When he examined the systems, he noticed the ignition coil was missing. He couldn't take off. Damn.

"Something I felt I needed to do - and I needed your help. This is something that is to stay off the books, kept between us. Just us," Kyle said. "So far as I know, no one in the galaxy knows it's here, and I don't want anyone to know it exists. I need to--" Before Kyle could finish explaining, the craft was rocked by an explosion, followed by another. The shuttle lurched, and Kyle consulted his console. "S***! Romulan Warbird just de-cloaked off the starboard side! They must have figured out it's here! Brace yourself, this is gonna be a bumpy ride!" Kyle guided the shuttle as gently as he could, but the landing was rather jarring. "Damn it," Kyle cursed once they settled. "Zack, you okay?" he asked.

"I don't see how his comment was ominous, but okay," Katt remarked. Her sentence was punctuated by Falco belching. She just smiled and giggled. "Good one, birdie."

Falco looked to Vince. "Feel like meeting your dad's squadmates?"

"Three Sunset Sarsarparillas and a water, got it," Niranye said. "Also, if you want, we can bring you a tablet. It's connected to the interstellar networks - you can browse all you want. It's no charge here."

*** Tigress' Residence, Draco City, Dragon'taan ***

"Really?" Blythe remarked, crossing his arms. "Are you authorized to sell the battlemechs here? I thought they were military property."

*** Krystal's lab ***

"Honey..." Markus sighed from behind Krystal. "... you could have waited ten seconds, I was in the bathroom. Just relax." He hit a command in his gauntlet, and one of his vehicles pulled up outside. "Where to, milady?" he asked with a sly grin.

*** Dragon'taan Orbit ***

Clearance was granted to the bounty hunter's ship to land at a pad adjacent to the Mercenary Enclave. They were also advised to double-time it, given the traffic in orbit for the festival.

Ahkrin pushed past Kala and Keri. "I already have a ride off-world," she said as she passed them. "Why do you seem so intent on accompanying me?"