The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)  (Read 255146 times)

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
Re: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)
« Reply #6015 on: July 03, 2022, 05:35:58 PM »
*** Draco City, Dragon'taan, Krystal's clinic ***

Vulkest stood back and let the doctors work. Meantime, Kyle turned around and finally noticed the three Breen look-alikes that had been standing behind him. Not the strangest thing he'd ever seen, but it did warrant him commenting, "Is there something you three need?"

*** Draco City, Dragon'taan ***

"Foundation?" Jacqueline repeated. "As in, SCP Foundation?"

"I thought those guys were mythical," Skye remarked.

When Asara landed, and Ray flinched, Jacqueline grumbled. "Did you have to startle the guy?" she growled at Asara. "A Foundation Agent would be understandably confused and suspicious at the sight he now is surrounded by."

"Just take it easy, sir," Skye told Ray. She made no move toward him, nor did she reach out to him.

"In any event, I imagine the two of you are rather hungry," Jacqueline told Weaver and Ray. "Skye and I were both headed for the restaurant district; for a festival like this, best place to be is Sol's."

*** Sol's Bar & Grille, Draco City, Dragon'taan ***

"Regardless, any ETA on our food?" Travis asked.

Falco ate his food as though he'd been starved, his attention split between his meal, Katt, and Vince. "Tell me something, Vince," Katt requested. "On your way here, did you come across anything strange?"

*** Holodeck District, Draco City, Dragon'taan ***

"Identify yourself," Trask requested as Kayda approached.

*** Military District, Draco City, Dragon'taan ***

The Jedi General Bellator spoke with Empress Sela for some time, before heading off deeper into the city. Neither showed any signs of hostility, but the tone of their conversation was serious.

*** Toydaria ***

"A lot's changed since the formation of the UIA," Jaden commented.

"Regardless, if you know someone who can assist us, I urge you to contact them," Alduah said. "I sense we will need them."

"Something new the Force warned you about?" Akarkek asked.

"Difficult to say," Alduah answered. "But it feels familiar, somehow - like I had sensed this before."

*** Ruusan Orbit ***

A Toron Shuttle appeared at the edge of the Ruusan system - to an already-present Sith Covenant Fleet. Curiously, the fleet seemed getting ready to depart - comm chatter indicating they felt someone had beaten them to the prize here, whatever that could have been. They seemed not to notice the Toron shuttle in the area.

Franklin Drake was notably surprised to see a fleet like this here - but given the recorded nature of the Sith Covenant, it was, perhaps, not unexpected. What was strange was, just a few meters aft of his shuttle, there was an ion trail. Sensors tracked it to Toydaria - and the trail seems to have gone undetected by the Sith Covenant fleet. Either that, or they didn't think it of any consequence. Either way, Drake scrambled the ion trail so the Covenant wouldn't follow it, masked his own, and jumped to Warp Speed, heading for Toydaria - and, hopefully, a meeting with Alduah...

*** Dromund Kaas ***

When Ickthis left, Mesmerin got to his knees and went into a meditation trance.

Meantime, General Korran acknowledged the runner, and sent his best commandos to the Mongdrigan camp. Malgus was waiting.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
« Reply #6016 on: July 04, 2022, 04:16:13 AM »

"Can you not sense their Aura's Kyle?" Krystal asked "Or are you not familiar with my two adopted daughters an their cousin?" The blue Vixen added.

"We were told to meet here, and we didn't have time to change outfits." One of the 'Breen' said Taking off her helmet to reveal a  Blue eyed Grey wolf , 'Lupe' The other two also took off thier helmets Ruby a green eyed black she-wolf and Tala  a green eyed white she-wolf. "Krystal said something important was going on." Lupe explained. "We were testing out some breen refridgeration suits, and as I said we didn't have time to change."

"Speaking of which Kyle, whatch Zack, I need to use the restroom." Krystal said feeling a sudden urge, she took off for the restrooms.

Meanwhile the doctots worked on Vulkest apprentice, not having much trouble but due to the injuries it was kinda slow going...

Zacks arm would be regrown in almost 2 hours by then Krystal was back from the restroom and drained the tank before opening it to let zack out she looked at Zack oddly with his newly regrown orange furred arm "Care to tell me about that?" She asked pointing to his new arm.

"Last I recall it was kinda my job to 'vet' newcomers...." Asara replied back, noticing one of the newcomers look like he was reaching for a gun. "You won't need your weapons here, unless you seek to cause trouble, in which case, I'd highly advise against."  She turned to Jacqueline  "Not my fault I can fly, would you rather I greet them from the air?"  This whole time the blue dragoness made no hostil moves toward either Ray or Weaver, but she did look at the two and asked "Would you two like a map?"

"No clue, lemme go check." Cindy said heading into the kitchen not 10 seconds later their food came out.

"You tend to get to know people here." Kari shrugged as she slowly began to eat.

"Kayda Ja'gar, Kreya sent me ahead to let you know she's coming to speak with you about a few things." Kayda explained.

*** Toydaria ***
"You'd have to tell us more later, we've spent most of our time since getting out of Carbonite in the Marauder temple on Dragon'taan." Tonya explained

"Long story short some pirates got the drop on us a long time ago." Tony explained, his ears flicking "Something Big is coming..." He said quietly.

*** Dromund Kaas ***

"So what now, Malgus?" Alex asked.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2022, 04:31:55 AM by Alessia Starfurr »
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Weaver

• Local Moderator
  • Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • Losing is Fun!
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: White
  • Weight: 125 lbs.
  • Build: Slim
  • Currently: Procrastinating
« Reply #6017 on: July 04, 2022, 08:47:09 AM »

"You must be pretty busy then. I'd imagine there's a lot of newcomers coming from across the galaxy for this event," Weaver said to Asara. Then, trying to diffuse the tension with Ray and the group, said aloud to everyone, "A map and food sounds good and all, but uh, maybe we'd be best with somewhere quiet? We've been through quite a ride and maybe we're a bit on edge after surviving a uh... y'know I don't remember if we were allowed to say what we saw or not. Uh... m-maybe we should just leave this is already super scuffed."

Offline Zack McCloud

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 2 years
  • Adventure awaits!
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
« Reply #6018 on: July 08, 2022, 04:01:30 AM »
Zack stretched as he walked out of the tank and adjusted to his arm. "I'm unsure, I mean one day I just started turning silver", Zack said as he looked at the mix matched fur.

"It's due to aparoid exposure, seeing your scar for the first time I noticed, the nano bots that you possess are doing a good job at keeping the infection from spreading which is why I'm sure James file was corrupted, but from what I can tell James shut himself down moments before the aparoids could take him over which explains the corrupted message. Also the flood virus is present in your system, contained but present", Ema responded

"And you didn't tell me this why?", Zack asked in surprise

"I honestly thought you were holding on to them for tactical advantage", Ema responded.

"To be honest life it's self is pretty strange, but I assume you mean out in the void, truth be told I'm not awake during flights my ship is automated with a top quality navigation system, it doesn't even have guns on it since it is used for transport of goods using a modified G-Defuser system, kind of a bee line vehicle", Vince said without taking a breath.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #6019 on: July 09, 2022, 04:45:15 AM »
*Dragon’taan*
Ray relaxed, as the threat of attack faded. Yet he remained wary of the trio of strangers. Many a D-Class were swept up in this manner, he could attest.
“Die in the dark, so you’re safe in the light,” Ray stated matter-of-factly. “The Foundation does it’s best to remain fictional. But seeing as Captain Zuka was unaware of the Foundation, and you speak of it so flippantly, I’m guessing either there’s a very successful misinformation campaign, or the Foundation has integrated into the government. Regardless,” he motioned to Weaver.
“He’s right. Food and direction would do some good. Though, my priority is still getting to Earth.”

*Dromund Kaas*
Ickthis returned from the city, bee-lining to his own tent. He quickly dressed in his battle-gear and made his way through the camp, summoning every able bodied Mongdrigan. Soon, Malgus would find a sea of armed Mongdrigans, led by Ickthis, all standing in attention.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #6020 on: July 12, 2022, 01:54:50 AM »
*** Dromund Kaas ***

"You should probably join Mesmerin - something tells me he's gonna need you," Malgus told Alex. He then approached the assembled troops - his and the Mongdrigans. "Soldiers, make for the ruins of the Dark Temple. Secure any who surrender - kill those who won't. Remember - these Jedi are fast, they are strong, and eradicating the Sith and anyone associated with them is their idea of keeping balance in the Force. We will not let them get what they came for on Dromund Kaas - and we will have them answer for their direct assault on our sovereignty. You have faced many challenges already - this is no different. Eliminate these Jedi! Claim your place in the galaxy!"

"If that were true, you'd have been advised not to tell anyone about it, assuming you were among military or clandestine personnel," commented Skye. "They're usually very clear on that point if wherever you'd been were deemed classified."

"And I mentioned the Foundation because, while I have no direct evidence to support it, I have heard rumors of the SCP Foundation operating either on Earth or Sol III," Jacqueline stated, "just not sure which one... regardless, if it's a quiet meal you want, you could try the Summerset Grille. It's a few blocks north of Sol's, and the manager there - who also serves as cook and/or waitress from time to time - is a friend of mine. Her name's Niranye. Altmer. Tell her Jackie sent you."

"We both have big families, Krystal - it's hard enough keeping track of all of mine. You really think it's any easier for me to keep track of yours?" Kyle asked.

Markus addressed Zack: "If the Flood Virus hasn't already taken over your system, then that means your biology is so scrambled the Flood Virus can't force a resonant frequency match. That's good, but take my advice - that's one detail you'll want to keep to yourself. If ONI over in UNSC Space ever found out, they'd dissect you like a frog in a high school biology class."

"Krystal, wasn't there a UNSC marine that had something like what Zack has?" Kyle asked.

"There was," Vulkest spoke. "Staff Sergeant Avery Johnson."

"And those being?" Trask asked.

Travis slowly began on his food. "Must be nice, having friends on Dragon'taan," he commented.

*** Tigress' Armory, Draco City, Dragon'taan ***

Blythe looked around the armory for it, but he wasn't finding it anywhere. "Come on, come on... where is it?"

*** Toydaria ***

Before anyone could do anything, alarm klaxons blared. Bahkriid and Alduah rushed into one room, and Bahkriid reported, "We got a shuttle inbound - Klingon, Toron-class."

"What's a Klingon shuttle doing here on Toydaria?" Alduah asked. "Could they have followed us?"

"Not our ship - I masked our ion trail," Bahkriid said.

Alduah looked back at the others. "Did any of you mask your ion trail?"
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #6021 on: July 12, 2022, 02:23:43 AM »
*** Dromund Kaas ***
"Don't see how I could help, but I'll see to it." Alex replied

"I'm not the only one doing the greeting, but here." Asara said handing Weaver two holographic maps "One for you and your friend, these should help you navigate I need to go help more people, enjoy your stay." Asara said before stepping back away and unfolding her wings to take flight...

Krystal flashed a sort of usb stick in Kyles vision then turned to Zack "It was my understanding that Sergent Johnson was killed on instllation 00, The Ark in the final battle of the human Covanant war, offically he had Boren's Syndrome, Unofficially he's a generation 1 Spartan from the  original Orion project, ONi won't tell you that but I've managed to hack into some of their files, you could say we don't see eye to eye.  But that infection is a grave concern." Krystal finished. Looking back to Kyle for anything further, concern was not present in her voice by her facial features defintly gave the feelings away.

** Sol's Bar & Grille, Draco City, Dragon'taan ***

"Are you saying you have none?" Kari asked.

Two figures entered the establisment a tan colored Fox and a half-coyote-snake girl "You should talk to Sarah Lyons sometime, her brotherhood has really turned around into a very well mannered version of the brotherhood, they still kinda horde technology, but...."the Fox girl said to her human friend, as she walked inside.

"I believe Kreya had some items for you, along with some long boring technology talk."

"What? What are you looking for now?" Tigress asked.

*** Toydaria ***
"Our ship is designed to be very stealthy, is it possible somebody has a tracking beacon on one of our ships?" Tonya asked.  Tony was in a mediation stance "I'm not seeing anything from the force right now...." he said

« Last Edit: July 12, 2022, 02:25:27 AM by Alessia Starfurr »
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

Offline Weaver

• Local Moderator
  • Boisterous Bear
  • Losing is Fun!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #6022 on: July 12, 2022, 05:32:07 AM »

"Wait... isn't Earth and Sol III the same place? Earth is the third planet away from the sun," Weaver said a little confused. "A-anyway, is going to Earth really a good idea?" he said to Ray. "I assume you want to hook back up with your Foundation friends, but you also made it sound like it'd be pretty dangerous considering what happened to you. How are you going to contact them anyway?"

He took the maps from Asara, "Thanks," he said with a nod. "Uh, maybe we ought to just go to the Summerset Grille? Come up with a plan of attack? Ooo, you'll need transport and what-not if you want to get back to Earth. I think I left my personal ship here before uh... the incident. I keep sidetracking myself. Food, let's go."

Weaver looked over the map after handing the second to Ray, "Uh... I'm totally going to get us lost... I managed to get lost in a hardware store once. Might want to get that translator handy. Oh, what the heck am I doing? My suit has a bunch of nifty stuff, like a GPS." His suit projected a holographic display in front of him, and with a flick of the wrist, the Summerset Grille was locked in and directions were provided.

"I guess follow me?" Weaver would depart to the new destination if the conversation was over.

Offline Zack McCloud

• Vibrating Furby
  • Adventure awaits!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #6023 on: July 13, 2022, 05:47:26 PM »

"Actually due to the nano bots Zack possessed before his flood encounter each individual flood cell is contained in compressed nano bot balls, we can call them nano pods, even still if it wasn't for the nano pods the aparoids could have taken over the flood cells and created a hybridize nano virus that would have taken over most of the known universe, infact he was lucky he had them before the aparoid encounter", Ema responded to Markus.

"Since the Flood primarily go after organic life, they are easy to contain on the microscopic level with the right materials, which is interesting because Zack's nano bots seem to have this in their subroutine programing, which would imply that this was planned to some level... But you were unaware of all of this... Zack how long have you had your nano bots?", Ema asked as she turned to him.

"As far back as I can remember... Doesn't everyone have them?", Zack asked in bewilderment.

"So, yeah most of my knowledge is comprised of planetside," Vince added as he turned his attention back to what remained of his food.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2022, 01:18:17 AM by Zack McCloud »

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #6024 on: July 15, 2022, 07:42:56 AM »
*Dromund Kaas*
“You heard him,” Ickthis roared over his troops. “Forward!”
In a synchronized step, the Mongdrigans marched into the jungle shoulder to shoulder, five bodies across. Each carried two magazines for their weapon, and a blade. Their rifles ranged from simple, Mongdrigan designed ballistic weapons to complex blaster rifles. Their blades were either simple metal or vibro-blades. Armor was scarce, but it mattered not. The Mongdrigans were all prepared to lay down their lives for their Great Leader.
Ickthis stayed at the front, dispatching messages to the column. 
“Grask, Trom, take your columns and push left. Sayjo, Laski, push right. We’ll set a base of fire outside the ruins, let them come to us. If what the twins said is correct,  it’ll be better to draw them into the jungle, the ruins are too good a cover. We can get Drost to pull a few trees down for cover. They’re magicians, like Lord Malgus. So be ready for tricks. They’ll likely want to get into a scrap, so be careful.  They’ll have those light-sword things. Be smart, stay together. And not one step back.”

*Dragon’taan*
“Good point, Weaver,” Ray said with a nod, as he pocketed the map. “But, I’d like to try. I’ve got a good idea where a few high-priority Sites are, so getting in contact shouldn’t be an issue. Besides the obvious, something’s different here. Zuka said 2399 wasn’t on Jupiter. So I’ll bet there aren’t many, if any, anomalies in this universe.” He glanced back at Jacqueline and blanched.
“I-I’ve said too much. Well, Commander Knight.” Ray said, straightening himself. “I suppose we will take our leave.” He then turned to follow Weaver.
“Built-in GPS, huh,” the agent mused. “The uh…Molerats had that in their HUDs. Though, their suits were some heavy kit. They uh…” he shook his head, remorsefully. “They were geared up to go after me in that EAS station. Wonder what they’re doing now, since the building followed me and all. Or I went with it, whichever.”

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #6025 on: July 16, 2022, 10:59:20 PM »
*** Dromund Kaas ***

While his Mongdrigans and Commandos went to the Dark Temple ruins, Malgus went to his meditation chambers to meditate. Perhaps the Force would tell him how these Jedi managed to infiltrate Dromund Kaas undetected.

"I wouldn't say everyone has nanobots... but many do. That or some equivalent tech," Markus said.

Vulkest kept a close eye on his apprentice. He didn't even notice one of his aides come in.

"Well, Zack, now that you've got your arm back, what say you we go somewheres private and catch up? Feels like a long time since we last spoke, just you and I," Kyle suggested to Zack.

"Then you're lucky," Falco told Vince. "Out among the stars, you tend to come across some crazy stuff, if you stay out there long enough."

"He isn't kidding," Katt agreed. "Eventually, you're bound to come across something that defies the reality of everything you know."

"Like the Aparoids?" Falco asked her.

Katt shook her head. "Undine."

"Not yet, no," Travis affirmed. "I haven't spent a lot of time on Dragon'taan. Not long enough to make any real friends."

"I do not have fond memory of Brotherhood," Richard responded to his Nightstalker girlfriend. "Every time they see me, they shoot. At least they have common courtesy of missing most of time."

"My communicator," Blythe said. "I think it dropped out of my pocket when I climbed into that tank of yours. Brown and white, Starfleet issue before they switched to Comm Badges, modified with modern parts - can't miss it!"

"In this galaxy, Earth and Sol III are two versions of the same world - no one can explain how that's even possible. Anyway, Earth is under the UNSC, where as Sol III is ruled by the United Federation of Planets. They both were originally called Earth, but to avoid confusion in galactic star charts, they were called by different names to differentiate between them," Jacqueline explained. "I don't know if the SCP Foundation has a presence on Earth or Sol III, but my bet would be Sol III - more advanced tech than a lot of what the UNSC has on Earth."

"I'll go with you!" Skye offered. "I've been meaning to hit Summerset Grille for ages!"

"Indeed, and I can go for one of their famous Steaks," Jacqueline said.

"Items? Such as?" Trask asked.

*** Toydaria ***

"They had to have followed us somehow!" Alduah growled.

"From what I can sense... whoever is on that shuttle has pieces to the puzzle we don't have," Jaden proclaimed. "We might be able to learn something new from them."

"Whatever we do, we better decide on it fast - the shuttle landed just outside!" Bahkriid announced.

Alduah thought for a bit, then spoke, "Bahkriid... open the entry hatch. Let our mysterious guest in."

"Y... y-yes, master," the Pandaren replied, inputting a command to open the hatch. Alduah went out to the foyer, and just as he and the others stopped, a bald, scarred human came into view.

"I'm assuming that, since you opened the door for me, you're open to talk," the human said.

"You can start with who you are and what you want," Alduah hissed.

"Franklin Drake, Starfleet Intelligence," the human said. "And I'm here because an old colleague of yours is causing trouble..." Franklin handed Alduah a picture of a male Zebra, with scars indicative of severe burns across his face.

Alduah knew this man. "Not a colleague - a former apprentice, Lord Furion," he said. "I had thought him dead."

"Well, he's not, and he's working with the Tal Shiar and Hakeev to destabilize the Klingon Empire," Franklin responded.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #6026 on: July 17, 2022, 08:00:08 PM »
*** Dromund Kaas ***

Alex walked up to mesmerin. "So why have you been here so long?" She asked.

"That's an expensive procedure" Krystal noted.

the nurse told Vulkest "Your apprentice is stabilized if you want to see them now they're fine, you could also just go." The nurse explained.

"You two head out and catch up i have something to catch up on, just don't be late to the concert later, I gave your AI the details" Krystal said heading deeper into the clinic.

** Sol's Bar & Grille, Draco City, Dragon'taan ***

"So then what brings you hre Kari asked as their food arrived.

"You man this?" Tigress asked holding the communcator up "Proubably shoudl use the belt clip, it was on the drivers seat." Tigress added.

"A set of hybrid plasma-disruptor pistols as an example of a production run." Kreya said as she walked up to Trask.

*** Toydaria ***

"How are matters of the Klingon empire so important to starfleet?" both Tony and Tonya asked in unison.

« Last Edit: July 18, 2022, 12:10:42 AM by Alessia Starfurr »

Offline Weaver

• Local Moderator
  • Boisterous Bear
  • Losing is Fun!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #6027 on: July 18, 2022, 01:40:20 AM »

"What are the odds that the SCP Foundation exists on both Earths? Or if they're two separate ones?" Weaver wondered. "Oh yeah, the GPS. I get lost super easy without it. The suit has some other neat features in it. Mainly to help with mundane tasks, oh, and life-support obviously. I don't want to die because there's a slightly different atmosphere composition that I'm not compatible with. Anyway... to the Grille!"

Weaver made his way to the Summerset Grille.

Offline Zack McCloud

• Vibrating Furby
  • Adventure awaits!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #6028 on: July 18, 2022, 02:29:10 PM »

"Yeah alright, lead the way", Zack responded to Kyle

"Kinda like having a father from the stars huh, ancient cultures would have depicted that as being  conceived by a god", Vince said as he finished off his food
« Last Edit: July 19, 2022, 04:54:05 AM by Zack McCloud »

Offline Queen_of_Spades

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 3 years
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Chimera
  • Currently: Shuffling
« Reply #6029 on: July 21, 2022, 09:17:16 PM »
*** Dromund Kaas ***
At Overseer Harkun's question Magnus remembered one of the many fights with his bullies back on his home planet, in this fight he had fought back using to titanium rods that he had found in the nearby junkyard, one in each hand and made up his mind right then and there. "I prefer dual."
The tree of knowledge is forever a sapling, as no one can know all the universe has to offer.

'A society the separates their scholars from their warriors will have their thinking done by cowards and their fighting done by fools'