The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)  (Read 255282 times)

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
Re: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)
« Reply #6105 on: October 26, 2022, 07:42:43 AM »
*Dromund Kaas*

Ickthis hauled a large container into the Jedi’s cell, making sure the guards outside shot them in. He turned, glaring at the prisoner, as he opened the crate.
“So, Jedi,” Ickthis growled, venom dripping from each word. “Name, rank, number.” As he spoke, without looking at the Jedi, the Mongdrigan dug into the crate, pulling out a few strange devices and replacing them.

“Niall, Jedi,” the prisoner hissed back. “That’s all you’ll get from me.”

Ickthis chuckled. “Not quite. Never been in Mongdrigan captivity? I’d think not.” Standing with a groan, he flexed his fingers before pulling on gloves.
“You’re not leaving alive.”
Niall blinked, incredulous. “Then why would I tell you anything?”
Suddenly, Ickthis slammed a device on the table; it looked like a small tower topped with green. It hummed, quietly at first, growing gradually louder.
“Because your friends outside might just go to Great Leader Malgus. He is more…forgiving than I.” As the device bathed the cell in a sickly green glow, Niall would feel strange. Like a part of him was losing consciousness.
“What is…?”
Ickthis motioned at the small tower. “A way for us to be…alone. Truly alone. No radio, no telepathy.” The Mongdrigan locked eyes with the Jedi, smiling wickedly. “And no Force.”
Niall glowered. “You’re bluffing. The Force is in everything.” But even to the Jedi, his words began to ring hollow.
“Tiberium,” Ickthis said, stepping away. “Is a funny thing. It gave my people purpose. Fulfilled a…biological calling for us. Fueled our wars, our production. Our power. But to your kind; those of your faith? It is void. An emptiness unable to be filled. Consumes the Force, cuts it away.”
Niall tried to reach out to his allies, to warn them of this device, but he couldn’t feel them with the Force. Nothing reached back, not even the room he was in. Panic slowly poisoned his stoic visage.
“You’re beginning to realize,” Ickthis continued. “You’re beginning to see just how alone you are. Your Master. He too felt this, at the end of my blade. His Force was eaten, consumed. Destroyed. To the Force, he no longer exists. There is no afterlife. Now, Niall.”
Ickthis sat across from the Jedi, a pad of paper in paw.
“You tell me what I want to know, and you get your afterlife. To rejoin the Force. If you choose not to, I’ll have all your friends executed by tiberium exposure. They’ll all be removed from the Force, doomed to have their essence destroyed.” Ickthis reached out and pressed a button on the little tower. The tiberium crystal dimmed, and Niall felt the Force reconnect. Ickthis picked up a pen, and grinned wickedly.
“So, from the beginning.”

*Dragon’taan*
Ray leaned back in his seat after wiping his mouth. “So wait, there’s different Sith factions? And, to that end, is the Galactic Empire still eh…the Empire? Did that even happen here? The whole “Palpatine’s evil” debacle, or..?” He checked the clock, part of him wondering when his shift was over (a habit, really), then turned to Weaver. “Were we supposed to be doing something?”

-Mercenary Enclave-
The pilot blinked. They’re never been given a name. Hadn’t brought enough scrap or credits to buy one.
“I uh…hm. My kind have to earn a name. Oh-Four works; it’s the cluster I was born in. But, I am a bounty hunter and salvager, looking for a way to pay off repairs for my ship, and damages to the landing pad.”

Offline Weaver

• Local Moderator
  • Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • Losing is Fun!
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: White
  • Weight: 125 lbs.
  • Build: Slim
  • Currently: Procrastinating
« Reply #6106 on: October 29, 2022, 03:50:17 AM »
(Sorry for the late post! For some reason I thought I already made one.)

*** Summerset Grille, Draco City, Dragon'taan ***

"Not really," Weaver said to Ray, "or, well, I think you wanted to meet up with the Foundation you... er... this reality's version of your Foundation. I'm going to hazard a guess and say that asking around for a clandestine organization is a good way to be abducted though. Other than that there's nothing really on the docket. Just sit around and relax with the festival and all."

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #6107 on: October 30, 2022, 11:39:04 PM »
*** Unspecified Moon ***

"Let's keep moving," Kyle told Zack. "The device is in the lodge itself, in a secure vault hidden from view. We need to get there before the Tal Shiar figure out where it is." Kyle then would lead Zack upwards into the lodge, where there were surprisingly few Romulans. But they were present - curiously, they seemed... unaware of the presence of intruders in the lodge. Kyle was able to determine they had located the crashed shuttle - but several Romulans were now dead in the lodge. Why hasn't some sort of alarm been raised? "Ema, are you jamming the Romulans' transmissions in the lodge?" he asked.

*** Draco City, Dragon'taan ***

"You're the one that suggested it," Markus told Krystal as he got in their vehicle.

*** Taxi Station, Draco City, Dragon'taan ***

"That we did, kiddo... that we did," Falco affirmed as he got a taxi for all of them to head for the Restaurant District.

*** Sol's Bar & Grille, Draco City, Dragon'taan ***

A Fox and a Fennec sat at a booth inside a very busy bar and grille. There were cheers, chatting, and the two were enjoying some soda waiting for their food. "I have to admit, I didn't think Krystal would go that easy on you, Fox," the Fennec remarked.

"Honestly, I was worried about that, myself," the Fox responded. "But keep in mind, Fara, Krystal isn't one to hold grudges. Not forever, anyway."

"Oh, the Empire existed. So did Palpatine," Jacqueline told Ray. "Both were dealt with. What was left of both the Empire and the Rebellion after Endor merged into what's now known as the United Imperial Alliance. I don't know all the details of that, but you might ask the good Lord-Admiral - he provided assistance to help establish the Imperial Alliance into what it is today."

"Lord-Admiral Tokarev did more than help form the Imperial Alliance - he had a direct hand in Endor turning out like it did," Skye responded. "Without him, the parts of the Empire that merged with the Rebellion - especially the faction led by Admiral Thrawn - wouldn't have survived."

"Wait, wasn't Admiral Thrawn supposed to be here at the festival?" Jacqueline asked. Skye shrugged.

*** Mercenary Enclave, Draco City, Dragon'taan ***

"Can't fault you for that," the ringleader admitted. "We're all looking to get paid here. Do you have any other crew that can aid us, or is it just you?"

*** Draco City Spaceport, Dragon'taan ***

Some distance away from Blaine, a blue-skinned humanoid with glowing red eyes approached. He was dressed in a resplendent uniform, and had the look of a Fleet Admiral, though Blaine may not recognize this outfit right away. He walked with the confidence and assurance of a man completely calm and in control. Various military personnel nearby would stand at attention and salute when he passed them by.

*** Mongdrigan Camp, Dromund Kaas ***

Darth Vulkest waited for Ickthis to complete his interrogation of the Jedi in his custody, wondering what information he'd manage to extract. What he got was solid, but he wanted to compare notes with Ickthis before reporting to Darth Malgus.

*** Sith Sanctum, Dromund Kaas, Jennifer ***

"Easy," Wrath cautioned her, trying to use the Force to shield Jennifer's mind from the effects this sanctum had on many non force users. "The Sanctum of the Sith is still under reconstruction; much of the latent Dark Force energies here are... not as well controlled as they were before."

*** Sith Sanctum, Dromund Kaas, Norokiir ***

"No, it's not; being Sith is almost never about being fair," Harkun told Norokiir. They would march to a Turbolift, ascend it, and come to Darth Malgus' office. Inside, Malgus was working on a subspace transmission. The word "Nari" was vaguely visible before the message was sent. Malgus sighed after sending the message. He subtly shuddered, and turned to face Harkun and Norokiir.

"Not even a day here, and you're already turning out to be impressive, acolyte," he told Norokiir. "I have to admit, I hadn't expected you to advance like this. But one task will tell me if you would be a good candidate for my Apprentice." Malgus sat down. "Did Harkun mention how students here duel each other?"

*** Raven Rock Outskirts, Solstheim ***

"Hmm... if the ship I'm going to has a good cloaking device, we can use that to bypass the Sith Covenant," Ahkrin responded.

*** Corneria ***

"Well, please excuse me, I don't want to be late..." Argus said. He took a long look at Riku, then walked some distance away before he stopped. Riku... her eyes reminded him a lot of someone he once knew. He looked down at the diamond ring on his right hand. If this is the angel you chose to guide me, honey... tell me, he thought, before walking toward General Peppy's office. His meeting went as well as he'd expected, and he walked out some hours later and headed down the halls, intent on getting back to his ship.

*** Hathos-class Warbird Wolfpack, NCC Borealis vicinity ***

John was convinced - the people on the Borealis needed his aid. So he grabbed his gear and beamed over there, and methodically made his way through any Sith Covenant in his path. he beamed over not far from the bridge, and when he got there, he was cautious. "This is Commander John Reznov of the Warbird Wolfpack - I came to render assistance. I detected multiple Sith and Covenant boarding parties on board - do you need additional marines?"
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Queen_of_Spades

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 3 years
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Chimera
  • Currently: Shuffling
« Reply #6108 on: October 31, 2022, 03:01:37 PM »

Jennifer quickly remembered her psychic defense training that was mandatory for all new members of the Stargate program and pushed back against the dark energies invading her mind and pushed them out with enough force for anyone near her to feel.

*** Sith sanctum, Dromund Kaas, Norokiir ***

Norokiir perked up at the mention of duels, "He did, are you planning on having me duel one of the other students?"
The tree of knowledge is forever a sapling, as no one can know all the universe has to offer.

'A society the separates their scholars from their warriors will have their thinking done by cowards and their fighting done by fools'

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
« Reply #6109 on: October 31, 2022, 05:50:35 PM »

It'd be kinda rude to not Kylie setup a private room for the whole indari family and ours." Krystal explained "More as a thanks but still." the blue vixen continued.

"I think that's Grand admiral thrawn right there."

*** Raven Rock Outskirts, Solstheim **
"Sounds like a plan." Kala replied

*** Corneria ***

Riku would break off from K'tath and Cobalt  to follow Argus and find him in a  hallway alone and quiet a distance from anyone else "Could you explain to me the dual wedding rings?" She asked "Did you lose someone or is there something else?" The large yellow Vixen asked.

*** Hathos-class Warbird Wolfpack, NCC Borealis vicinity ***

John would only find some blue colored b1 droids manning their stations on the bridge one with yellow accents would turn to face John "Our marines are pushing the Sith covenant back but they could use an extra hand to expedite the expulsion of the invaders you might want to meet with Captain Starfurr near Cargo bay one, we could also use some engineering help an Ion charge set off there disabled most of our systems and i have a team breaking into the locked doors now." The droid would explain giving John a small chip with the information he would need

---Meanwhile near cargo bay one on the Borealis---

"I don't think they'll be expecting our kinda firepower." The blue vixen, Alex Starfurr said  as she shut the lid on  her Elemental armor. Nari also in her own set  put the middle finger of the claw on the open button of the cargo bay door as the two started the attack in the bay leading a squadron of B1 marines..

Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Blaiiine

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Psilocybear
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Grizzly Bear
  • Coloring: Dark brown overall
  • Height: 6' 0".
  • Weight: 172 lbs.
  • Build: Average build.
  • Currently: Keeping the Spirit of 2073 alive
« Reply #6110 on: November 01, 2022, 02:15:50 AM »
** Draco City Spaceport, Dragon'taan **

Blaine and Kozik made a similar face of confusion, before both turning to see the Admiral. The bear stepped forward, being the senior of the two in rank.

"I didn't know I'd be meeting an admiral on this trip or I'd have had worn my formal uniform, sir." Blaine said, not knowing much about Thrawn but showing them the same respect as he would an admiral from the UNSC.

Kozik stood back and stayed quiet, preferring to let Blaine do any talking needed when it came to higher command.
A   P S Y C H E D E L I C   B O I

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
« Reply #6111 on: November 02, 2022, 07:12:03 AM »
*Dromund Kaas*
An hour passed without any noticeable activity from Ickthis and his prison. Then two hours passed. Then three. At the fourth hour, as the sun dipped low behind the trees, Ickthis stepped from the cell, a grim smile on his face. He’d gotten all he needed from the Jedi Niall. He peeked back into the cell, eyeing the his captive. “Thank you, Jedi.”
With a quick motion, Ickthis drew his sidearm and fired, sneering cruelly at his now-victim. Ickthis turned, holstering his weapon and drew the attention of one of the guards.
“Clean that cell, and have the rest of the prisoners executed. We have what we need.” He gently shook the notepad, several pages filled with information, some circles and underlined. “And get me a transport. I must share my findings with Great Leader.”

*Dragon’taan*
Ray shrugged. “Well, the Foundation really aren’t going anywhere. I’ll take this as an impromptu vacation. Though I suppose it’s pretty permanent, hey? So, ah…who runs the show for this neo-Empire?”

-Elsewhere-

Oh-Four shook their head. “No. It’s tradition to go solo. The fact this suit gets autonomous inputs is almost enough for me to toss it. But, can’t really do my work without it.”

Offline Weaver

• Local Moderator
  • Boisterous Bear
  • Losing is Fun!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #6112 on: November 03, 2022, 07:25:21 PM »

"Ask the Lord-Admiral? I imagine he has more important things to do than answer some questions," Weaver said. "I'm sure some historian wrote down what happened."

"I mean, permanent until the money you were given runs out," Weaver said. "Then uh, you'd need to find a new job. Speaking of which, I need to find a new job too."

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #6113 on: November 05, 2022, 01:26:17 AM »

"You'd be surprised how friendly Lord-Admiral Tokarev is, despite what his rank would imply," Sky told Weaver. "I've met him before, him and his wife."

"Yeah, Markus is actually quite friendly - I've worked with him and his forces before," Jacqueline added.

*** En Route to Restaurant District, Draco City, Dragon'taan ***

"No, but they've been tossing around the idea," Slippy responded to Vince.

"Not sure how them having a kid would affect us, honestly," Falco commented. "The work we do takes us to a lot of crazy places... crazy enough that a kid of Fox's from a previous relationship showed up around the same time we did. Zack, I think his name was. Apparently knew High General Indari, but I have no idea how."

"Right, still - let's get moving," Markus suggested as he brought the engine to life.

Thrawn smiled. "No need to apologize - this is an event where such things can be excused," he told Blaine. "I came here as a representative for the United Imperial Alliance, partly to speak with High General Indari, and partly to observe this... fascinating world and it's culture. I can see why High Command wants to develop closer ties."

The ringleader shrugged. "No matter, as long as you help us get paid for this event," he said. "We're just waiting on one other guy who applied - said he'd be here soon."

*** Unspecified Moon ***

"Oh right," Kyle responded to Zack. "Well, we need to get to the vault - come on." He would lead the pair through the bowels of the lodge, until they came near the main foyer. "Ema... tell me you have something to the effect of crowd control. I'm reading multiple Romulan lifesigns in there."

Vulkest spotted Ickthis, but rather than approach him, he would let Ickthis approach. Inside, he wondered what Ickthis had gotten out of his prisoner.

"Impressive," Wrath complimented Jennifer. "But Lord Malgus awaits. Come."

*** Sith sanctum, Dromund Kaas, Norokiir ***

"No, but it would solidify your place among us for you to challenge one of your students," Malgus told Norokiir. "As I understand it, Acolyte Predicus seems to think you beneath him."

*** Corneria ***

Argus looked Riku dead in her eyes, but never said a word. He didn't have to - his face said it all: Mention it again, and I'll disintegrate you where you stand. He then turned and walked toward General Peppy's office.

*** NCC Borealis, Deep Space ***

On learning where the ship Captain was, John headed that direction, making sure to eliminate any intruders in his way. When he saw the Elemental Battle Armor, he paused. What's a thing like that doing on a ship like this? But he hadn't time to ponder this - he had to help eliminate what remained of the Covenant boarders.

Ahkrin then resumed course for the ship she knew was on Solstheim, and prayed it would have an effective cloaking device...
« Last Edit: November 09, 2022, 03:09:55 AM by Romulan_Furry »
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
« Reply #6114 on: November 05, 2022, 02:13:49 AM »
"Your waiting on yourself, then..." Krystal said already in and strapped in.

"So admiral Thrawn is this you first time here, sir?" Fay asked, quickly saluting as a gesture of respect.

*** Corneria ***

'Damn what's got his boxers in a bunch...' Riku thought following Argus around but staying a good distance from him.

One of the elementals turned towards John "Ah so your the unexpected help, we're about to clear the Cargo bay, we decided to armor up a bit with these new powered armor suits, their kinda expirmental at least for us." Alex explained "I'm Captain Alex Starfurr,we'll get formal introductions done when we're done here." Alex said using the claw to press the open button to the cargo bay door

The door opened silently, inside the cargo bay a large artifact surrounded by Unggoy, Sangheili a couple of huragok and some odd robotic tank like machines  waited not noticing the door open just yet ,but one of the  now identified Colicoid war droid turned to face the door, Nari in the other set of elemental armor shot 2 missiles at the droid crippling it's leg but it was still able to  fire back...

"Wait what about us!?" Kala asked following along with her Khajjiit friend.

« Last Edit: November 11, 2022, 06:17:49 PM by Alessia Starfurr »
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Queen_of_Spades

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 3 years
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Chimera
  • Currently: Shuffling
« Reply #6115 on: November 05, 2022, 10:13:37 PM »

Jennifer smiled weakly at Wrath as doing what she did takes a lot of mental effort but followed him regardless.

"Yes, I would think so too, and no disrespect, in my opinion he needs to be knocked down a peg."

The tree of knowledge is forever a sapling, as no one can know all the universe has to offer.

'A society the separates their scholars from their warriors will have their thinking done by cowards and their fighting done by fools'

Offline Weaver

• Local Moderator
  • Boisterous Bear
  • Losing is Fun!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #6116 on: November 08, 2022, 08:55:33 PM »

"I'm sure he's friendly, I just thought he wouldn't have the time," Weaver said. "I just figured with such a title that he'd be too busy for two nobodies."

Offline Blaiiine

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Psilocybear
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Grizzly Bear
  • Coloring: Dark brown overall
  • Height: 6' 0".
  • Weight: 172 lbs.
  • Build: Average build.
  • Currently: Keeping the Spirit of 2073 alive
« Reply #6117 on: November 09, 2022, 05:26:26 AM »
** Draco City Spaceport, Dragon'taan **

"Yeah, is it, Admiral? Because I haven't been on this side of the galaxy before. Surprising, considering ONI keeps most tabs on outside planets." Blaine said, readjusting the strap on his backpack.

"It's beautiful, I'll say." Kozik said, quickly returning to his silent demeanor.
A   P S Y C H E D E L I C   B O I

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #6118 on: November 11, 2022, 05:20:16 AM »
*Dromund Kaas*
Ickthis tucked the notepad beneath his arm, pulling the gloves from his paws. They weren’t bloodied, but had a faint green tinge about the edges. With the care of tossing waste paper, Ickthis pitched his gloves into a nearby fire, before heading towards Vulkest. Not meaning to share anything, but to simply reach a clearing for the transport. He would let the Sith beg him for information.

*Dragon’taan*
Ray shrugged. “I dunno, Weaver. We did survive a pretty dicey run in with the Flood. And were, I’d wager, integral in Captain Zuka’s survival. Maybe word got around? Though…I dunno if they’re allies or not. Namedropping might do more harm than good. Ah, forget me. Perhaps we’ll catch the Lord-Admiral on neutral ground somewhere.” He scratched the back of his head, chuckling quietly. Then an urge struck him. “I gotta use the bathroom, excuse me.”

Standing rather quickly, Ray meandered the restaurant a moment before spotting the restroom signs and bee-lining to the men’s room.

-Elsewhere-
Oh-Four nodded. “Since we have time, then.” The suit shuddered, arms and legs locking into place. Then the four panels making up the chest sprang open with a hydraulic wheeze, and out clambered a tiny, black, fuzzy thing. Like a moving cloud of void, it only seemed to stand a good foot or so tall, almost as wide. Two large eyes poked from the dark, nearly indiscernible from the fur around them. It seemed barely ambulatory, with small nubs serving as limbs. It reached into the cloak surrounding the suit, producing a few custom multi-tools, and set to work on the suit.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #6119 on: November 15, 2022, 07:07:33 PM »
*** Kyle's Private Lodge, Unspecified Moon ***

Kyle pulled the pin on and tossed a flashbang into the room, right in front of the few Romulans still able to aim their rifles. There was a bright flash and a deafening bang, and Kyle was right behind Zack to go in and eliminate the opposition.

*** En Route to Restaurant District, Draco City, Dragon'taan ***

"Who, Fox and Fara?" Katt asked.

"I don't think Fox and Fara first met on Sauria - that was Fox and Krystal," Falco said. "I don't know where Fox first met Fara - either that, or I forgot."

"Really?" Thrawn asked Blaine. "I'm surprised ONI wouldn't have briefed you on Dragon'taan. I was given to understand the UNSC works closely with the Dragon'taan Coalition and their military, the Dragon'taan Marauder Corps." Thrawn then looked at Fay. "And yes, this is my first time on Dragon'taan. Who might you be?"

The others seemed surprised this tiny thing operated a suit like this. "You must be very courageous to sign up for something like this," one of the team members remarked. "Do you know what goes on during the Unreal Tournament?"

"Lord-Admiral Tokarev isn't like that - he's always had time for most people when he's in public," Skye said. "If he's on the job, you'll know because he'd be wearing his uniform. When he's not in uniform, he walks among us as just another denizen of Dragon'taan or New Cerinia."

Blythe followed Tigress to her destination, waiting for something new to be unveiled.

Vulkest couldn't get a read on Ickthis. That wasn't surprising, but he was nonetheless interested in what he'd gotten out of his prisoner. Regardless, he called for a transport to take them to the Sith Citadel in Kaas City.

Wrath guided them to Malgus' office, where they were stopped by a guard. "Lord Malgus is visiting with one of the acolytes - you'll need to wait here," the guard said.

"Oh, I agree," Malgus chuckled. "If there's one thing I can't stand, it's a Sith with a bad arrogant streak. So you know what to do, and when to do it - don't you, Acolyte?"

"Shall I gather the acolytes?" Harkun asked.

*** Corneria ***

Argus entered Peppy's office, but what was said wasn't clear from the outside - the walls were soundproof. Argus came out some time later, and started walking back the way he came. He seemed not to notice Riku.

John and his marines did their best to help out, downing what enemies they could.

"If you want to tag along, then keep up," Ahkrin responded. She continued to venture deeper into Solstheim, well beyond Raven Rock, heading for the center of the island.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2022, 07:33:43 PM by Romulan_Furry »