The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)  (Read 255321 times)

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
Re: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)
« Reply #6135 on: December 10, 2022, 02:47:33 AM »
*** Dragon'taan Orbit ***

A  Blue lucario would follow the Red Lucario "Did you forget something?" She asked.

A sand blasted Vixen would walk up to the other side of the counter from Thrawn, Blain and Kozak... (Forgive me if i got the name wrong)

" Welcome to Sol's What can I get ya'll?" She would ask.

*** Dragon'taan, Residential District, Drakona Residence ***

"Yes and no." Shiloh, the black two tailed vixen responded to the Lioness "I had something for you and Dad, but also I was gonna ask Tyber if he wanted to get something to eat at Sol's since I was in the neighborhood."

"Why would someone be walking around here with a bounty?" The blue Dragoness asked as Argus and his droid passed by, overhearing their conversation.

"That's something I'd like to know as well." said a white female dog from across the room.

*** Draco City, Dragon'taan, Galatae's Hanger ***

"This ship and two destroyers are all that's left of the ancient fleet as for their new fleet it consist of the three aformentioned ships and  some newer designs taken from various factions of the Galaxy and modified to fit the Cerinian style and tech." Tigress explained, as she walked to what looked like a seating area setup in what looked like a former service hanger for fighters or other smaller craft.

*** NCC Borealis, Deep Space ***
"Roger Roger" Alex said over the comm  grasping onto the bomb and firing the jump jets in her armored suit the door behind her into the interior of the ship closing and sealing  just before the room opened to the vaccume of space, within a minute Alex was flying out into space towards the  enemy vessel, once near she  manuvered into the exposed hole of the vessel leaving the bomb behind as she used her legs and thrusters on her armor to  get out of the hole in the ship once she got far enough away the bomb went off destroying the vessel from the inside as she drifted back to the Borealis, entering another cargo hanger on the other side 'Now that that's done... WHat brought you here?" Alex asked over the comms to John,  as she walked to the door to the interior checking in with the repair team via text system in her armor.

*** Corneria ***

"You seem lonely, disenhearted, something happend to you, Care to talk about it?" Riku asked "I Know i can be painful to talk about sometimes.." Riku continued pointing to the wedding rings on his finger. "But sometimes talking about it helps you to let it go and move on." She added.

*** First City, Qo'nos ***

"So what now?" Tonya asked as Tony shut his eyes in meditation.

*** Solstheim, Nirn ***

"It's on the mainland in Skyrim." Kala noted "One of the largest cities on the continent."

« Last Edit: December 10, 2022, 02:50:32 AM by Alessia Starfurr »
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Blaiiine

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Psilocybear
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Grizzly Bear
  • Coloring: Dark brown overall
  • Height: 6' 0".
  • Weight: 172 lbs.
  • Build: Average build.
  • Currently: Keeping the Spirit of 2073 alive
« Reply #6136 on: December 10, 2022, 03:58:22 AM »
** Sol's, Drago City, Dragon'taan **

"For now, just two coffees with sugar for me and him," Blaine replied to the waitress, gesturing to Kozik who nodded in agreement.

"Honestly, Admiral, I would say we're doing better than we were after the wars with the Covenant. Insurrectionists are always a problem but that's easily solved with Marines," Blaine said to Thrawn, "And if it isn't, they send people like us to deal with it."
A   P S Y C H E D E L I C   B O I

Offline Weaver

• Local Moderator
  • Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • Losing is Fun!
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: White
  • Weight: 125 lbs.
  • Build: Slim
  • Currently: Procrastinating
« Reply #6137 on: December 10, 2022, 04:29:14 AM »
*** Summerset Grille, Draco City, Dragon'taan ***

"...Yeah, I think there was..." Weaver recalled, "we had to go into some building in order to allow us to beam out. I think the building in of itself a kind of quarantine. It kept all the Flood inside from getting out."

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #6138 on: December 10, 2022, 06:45:54 AM »
*Dromund Kaas*
Ickthis stayed in step behind Vulkest, notepad tucked beneath his arm. He sneered up at the giant structure before him; it reminded him greatly of the old Great Leader. One day, the veteran hoped, he could change that.

*Dragon’taan*
Ray sucked his lip as a thought hit him. “Er…did we accidentally let the Flood out, trying to leave? I don’t remember anyone “shutting the door” in a sense.”

-Elsewhere-
“A scavenged treasure,” Oh-Four said. “From Utapau during the Clone Wars. A droid by the looks of the interiors, though it bore trace residue of organic components. Perhaps some sort of experimental unit?” He shrugged. “Makes a good suit anyway.”

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #6139 on: December 16, 2022, 02:21:31 AM »
*** Kyle's Private Lodge, Unspecified Moon ***

Kyle noticed the change in Zack's fur once they were on board the Leahval, and he frowned and asked, "Uh, Zack... something you wanna tell me?"

*** Restaurant District, Dragon'taan ***

"Even so, kiddo, we don't want to cause a scene," Katt said as the lot walked into Sol's.

*** Sol's, Draco City, Dragon'taan ***

"Insurrectionists?" Thrawn remarked. "Hm. Any idea what they want after all these years?"

Jacqueline and Skye looked to each other, then at Weaver and Ray. "Sirs," Skye finally said after several moments of silence, "You may be the first people to ever escape that place."

"It's known to most spacers as the Serkamora Flood Quarantine," Jacqueline said, "Numerous vessels have been lost there. Most governments say the place doesn't exist, but nearly every spacer avoids that area."

"You mentioned getting rescued by a Sangheili - did he have a Spartan companion?" Skye inquired.

"Of course!" Kabby responded cheerfully. She cocked her head back and to the side and called into the house, "Tyber! Your girlfriend is here!" Not long after, Tyber came to the door.

"I was beginning to wonder if I'd see you tonight," he said, kissing her cheek as he hugged her.

*** Indari Manor Grounds, Dragon'taan ***

"I knew you'd be close behind, so no," K'Tath told Cobalt. "Kyle said to meet him and his friend at the Manor. Said they had something important."

*** Dragon'taan Museum of Military Technology, Draco City ***

The HK Droid was the first to respond to Asara and Fay: "Warning: Keep your distance, ladies, and there won't be any issues."

"I gave no such order, HK," the red dragon with the white tufts of fur spoke. "We don't need to accumulate a bounty here, too."

"Retraction: As you say, master. Apologies, ladies," the droid stated.

"You'll have to forgive him," the Red Dragon told Asara and Fay. "We pulled a job for a contractor against some douche in the Tion Cluster - he retaliated by putting a bounty on my head. My contacts said they'd get it cleared up, but meantime, I am required to lay low." He looked between Fay and Asara. "I'm not some criminal on the run, just a merc who pissed off some Corporate Sector jackass that didn't like that I was hired to do that job. Name's Desmond, by the way."

*** Mercenary Enclave, Draco City, Dragon'taan ***

"Well, at least General Grevious' exo-suit is being put to good use," Anika said.

"And now that we have our full team assembled, I can register us for the Tournament," Jess said. "I'll be right back." He then left the room.

"Let's hope we can make the top three, at least," Frye sighed. "Could really use the money."

"Your distress beacon, what else?" John responded. "We picked it up on our way to Dragon'taan, and decided to lend a hand."

*** Solstheim, Nirn ***

"You just said Stormwind is somewhere else, not here on Nirn," Ahkrin stated, clearly confused. "Or were you talking about Whiterun?"

"We wait for our mysterious followers," Alduah said, drawing one of his lightsabers, but not activating it.

*** Corneria ***

"Well, you certainly are nosy, aren't you?" Argus growled. "Does it not occur to you there's a reason I don't talk about it?" There was a long pause as he sat at the counter. "Obviously, I was married. Was. Not anymore."

*** Dromund Kaas, Citadel ***

Vulkest walked through the bowels of the structure and up towards Malgus' office. Inside, Malgus was going over the contents of a datapad when he noticed Vulkest and Ickthis. "I understand you both interrogated some of the Jedi prisoners from the recent combat action," he said. Looking to Ickthis, he nodded to him. "I'll start with your report, Ickthis. What did you uncover?"
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
« Reply #6140 on: December 16, 2022, 05:34:02 AM »
*Dromund Kaas*
Ickthis nodded. “Yes, Great Leader. The enemy were a part of something called the “True Jedi Order”, and they were here in search of a holocron owned by one Draco Bellator. Though my people are new to the galaxy, I would err on the side of caution. If this Bellator has any loyalty to this Order, overt or not, he may use his pull within the DMC to come for us. I suggest locking down any DMC agents, in case of another assassination attempt.”

*Dragon’taan*
Ray nodded. “He did. A retinue of Spartans in fact.”

-Elsewhere-
The head of Grievous seemed to track Anika; unbeknownst to her, Oh-Four had no control of it.
“That can’t be,” came the garbled voice of Oh-Four. “I didn’t find any organic material of substantial value in this thing. More like a droid with organic components. Unless this Grievous was of my kind, though the name is unknown to me.” The suit’s arms began to jitter again, and Oh-Four groaned in exasperation. Once more, they opened up the suit and began working at the wiring inside. The scavenger’s small fuzzy frame looked like a particularly aggressive lint ball against the scored and damaged metal that made up the body of Grievous.

Offline Weaver

• Local Moderator
  • Boisterous Bear
  • Losing is Fun!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #6141 on: December 16, 2022, 05:59:04 PM »

"Geez I have an uncanny amount of luck," Weaver said. "Er, well I guess I never would have crashed if that were true though.

"I can't remember if Zula had a specific Spartan companion, but there was a whole crew with him. There was a massive UNSC ship they came in with; I imagine it was military. Er, maybe they came to deal with the quarantine planet?"

*** Serkamora Flood Quarantine, High Orbit ***

(OOC: New character! His appearance is in my post signature.)

A large converted cargo freighter named the Tempest slowly drifted into high orbit of a planet that had recently had its orbital weapons violently removed, its thrusters on minimal power to reduce the heat signature of the ship. Dusk had heard about the planet, most notably the warnings and interestingly the various governments' denial of the planet's existence. A military ship being reported as having left towards the forbidden zone piqued Dusk's interests, and upon seeing the orbital debris of the space platforms, he made the assumption that the military vessel had already cleared a path, although they didn't seem to stick around for very long. He knew a few data-brokers who would be very interested in learning the secrets of such a place, and the bounty they offered was hard to pass up.

Dusk already had a few ideas of what lay below, the first clue being the name that the spacers had given the area. Serkamora Flood Quarantine. Unless it was superstition and ghost tales that lead to the name, he surmised that the main threat was the Flood. Luckily, Dusk specialized in drones and remote-work, so the danger to himself was minimal, although losing drones wasn't cheap either. As for what else could be down there, the other clue were the destroyed platforms. Other automated defenses most likely were still planetside.

First things first, a scouting mission. The Tempest launched a single drop-pod towards the planet. The pod made no attempt for a soft-landing, striking into the ground with such force as to almost completely bury itself. From the top opened a hatch where four probes emerged. They were small, fragile, lacked any kind of shields, and weren't particularly hardened towards electronic attacks, but they were cheap. Dusk viewed the probes being vulnerable as a positive, as he would quickly discover if anything was immediately lethal or problematic before risking real assets. Provided the probes weren't immediately destroyed, or had their remote connection severed, they would fan out and start mapping the planet.

« Last Edit: December 17, 2022, 01:39:45 AM by Weaver, Reason: New character added! »

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #6142 on: December 17, 2022, 12:21:33 AM »
"Freedom from the UNSC from what I've gathered." Sandy replied as she set the drinks onto the table.

"So Krystal's brother wanted to invite all of the Indari family to his concert that begins later , So i brought your tickets for you." Shiloh replied Turning to Tyber "You up for Sol's She asked whiping her check off. "Next time don't spit so much." She added

"No i meant this." Cobalt replied holding a small bag of things of one of the items was a personal defence weapon along with some strange tickets... "I know not for this but just in case while we're walking." the Lucario female added.

"Oh is that all?" Asara asked "You know if you could tell me who i could probably pay off that bounty or get someone to drop it."Asara said turning to Fay "I saw him first!"

"Glad to see that's working, So I believe introductions are in order, I'm Alessia, just call me Alex." Alessia replied as she walked through her ship to the armory...

*** Solstheim, Nirn ***
Stormwind is a major city on Azerorth, White Run is a major city back on the mainland Skyrim, it's the capitol of the hold by the same name." Kara replied

A large group of Fearasans would walk by the safehouse  just passing by.

"I take it none in that group was one of them?" Tonya asked.

*** Corneria ***
"As I said sometimes talking about it helps, But on the other hand, Wouldn't she want you to move on? Maybe not totally forget her ,but at the least not have her death be an eternal tugging on you heart?" Riku asked. "Sometimes the hardest things to talk about, need talking about at least with someone you can trust, I hope you can trust me at least a little."

"I'll let you think on that one." Tigress replied.

« Last Edit: December 17, 2022, 09:27:55 AM by Alessia Starfurr »
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

Offline Blaiiine

• Melodious Mouse
  • Psilocybear
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #6143 on: December 17, 2022, 01:09:18 AM »
** Sol's, Draco City, Dragon'taan **

"Exactly that." Kozik said, taking a long drink from his coffee and sighing in relief.

"Yeah, I'd be more sympathetic if they didn't send their message by way of dead Marines." Blaine retorted, after taking a drink of coffee. He never liked the subject of why his targets were put on "the list", made things more complicated.

"But at this time, what happened on Corneria is what the Office is interested in. They don't know much but what they do know makes their ears perk up enough to send us," He continued, gesturing to Kozik who was still snout deep in his coffee.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #6144 on: December 19, 2022, 08:01:33 PM »
*** On Board IRW Leahval ***

Kyle opened his mouth to speak, but was cut off when two Romulans came into the transporter room. "High General," one of them spoke, "The Empress wishes to speak with you on the bridge. Please follow us."

Kyle shrugged, and started after the Romulan Marines as they would guide the pair to the bridge of the ship, where a half-human, half-Romulan woman with blonde hair in a resplendent outfit sat in the captain's chair. "I'm tempted to ask what you were doing out here, Kyle," she said as she turned to face them. "But then, with the Tal Shiar we encountered in orbit, perhaps I'd rather not know. Doubtless you foiled whatever they came here for. Thank you all the same. Now, where to?"

"Dragon'taan," Kyle responded. "Don't want to miss the festival. I imagine even you would want to partake in the festivities, Sela."

Sela smiled. "Always. I was there earlier, but got called away on minor business." She looked to Zack. "And who might you be?"

"Then you're aware that Corneria recently drove out a Sith Covenant occupation," Thrawn told Blaine and Kozik. "Or does the office know who the Sith Covenant are?"

The Fox from earlier came up beside Vince, close enough for him to hear the Fox whisper, "Make no sudden moves. We're just two old friends bumping into each other. I need you to come with me - you and your father. You're both in danger." In a clearly rehearsed fashion, the Fox turned to face Vince. "Vince! Long time no see!" he greeted him.

"Oh... well, thank you, Cobalt," K'Tath told the blue Lucario. "I still need to meet with Kyle at the manor - apparently, he has something for me."

Desmond shrugged. "No need - I already have someone on it," he said. "Just need to lay low till they give the all clear."

"Oh, okay cool," Tyber said as he accepted the tickets. "When's the concert kick off?"

"Yeah, it was definitely Zuka, then," Skye surmised with a nod. "Even so, you both are lucky to have gotten off that planet alive. No one else ever has."

Jacqueline looked to Ray. "You are doubly fortunate, considering I don't think your faction ever encountered the Flood. So you would have been ill-equipped to fight them."

"General Grievous was a Kaleesh who had been turned into a cyborg capable of contending with Jedi; most of his body was that droid suit - only a small part of it held his organic components," Anika explained. "Which were destroyed when General Kenobi quite literally disintegrated his organic components with a Blaster."

"Ouch," Greg commented. "Must have burned like hell."

"Taken from factions like who?" Blythe asked, "The Covenant? Sangheili? Advent?"

"John Reznov, Captain of the starship Wolfpack," John introduced himself as he followed along. "And yes, before you ask, I am related to Admirals Ketorr  and Kia Reznov. A lot of people ask about that."

"No, it wasn't," Bahkriid replied. "They may be waiting for us to come out."

"They'd be fools to take potshots at us in the middle of First City," Alduah remarked. "Instinct says they were following us for a reason."

*** Solstheim, Nirn ***

"Azeroth, huh?" Ahkrin stated as they approached a landed ship. "Any idea where it is?"

*** Corneria ***

"Trust you?" Argus scoffed. "I just met you." He paused to down some of his drink. "Look, I got a job here on Corneria to take care of a gang of ruffians who got their hands on something the CDF doesn't want in their hands. You wanna tag along, fine, we can work and talk. But don't go digging in my past when we just met - that's one way to turn a man off."

"I would usually agree on that point, given that I know little of this General Bellator," Malgus told Ickthis. "But I know of the DMC. They would not ally themselves with this... True Jedi Order, as they have their own order of Force Users that disagree with the ways of the Jedi on a number of issues."

"Regardless, one thing Ickthis and I both agree on, was that the holocron was not present where the Jedi were searching for it," Vulkest spoke. "Someone got to it before they did. And I know of General Bellator; I was recently on Dragon'taan helping one of my apprentices get medical treatment. I spoke with Bellator while I waited."

"You sought him out?" Malgus asked with a raise of his eyebrow.

"No, he came to me, milord," Vulkest replied. "Sensed a tremor in the Force, and found me. Spoke with him at great length - he has his own reasons for why he left the Order to join the DMC. Seems unlikely he'd join an order like what we encountered."

"Nevertheless, we should be cautious until we know more," Malgus said. "While there are no DMC agents here on Dromund Kaas, we should make certain we are guarded against any further attacks. See to it."

Vulkest bowed. "As you wish, Lord Malgus. But there is one other thing."

"The holocron," Malgus surmised. "I imagine you two have some idea of who has it?"

Curiously, there seemed to be some faint concentrations of Tetryon Particles moving about in orbit, not far from the Tempest. They didn't move directly toward it, but they did seem to be moving around it.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #6145 on: December 19, 2022, 10:21:11 PM »
Cindy waited for the three to make their order having no one else to serve at the moment since other waitresses were catering to the rest of the patrons.

"Is that all?" Cobalt asked "You didn't want to see the rest of the family?" She asked.

Fay had left having something else to do.

"So why come here?" Asar asked.

"I dunno Kylie only said we'd know." Shiloh said with a shrug "The other two tickets are for mom and dad." the dark furred FOx replied.

"The galactic alliance, Starfleet, Romulan republic Klingon and some other designs they found appealing to modify in thier own way." Tigress replied "So you'll sit here while we play i'm thier main drummer so, yeah." Tigress went on not sure how to explain it. "I wonder if Draco and his wife will be here, Kylie did say he invited the entire Indari and Tokareve family, I don't think i've ever met the big dragon in person..."

"Can't say I've heard of those two..." Alex replied "Got a spare plasma conductor?" She asked.

"They were just passing by." Tonya noted.

"Was gonna say they didn't seem like a threat." Tony explained "Though a few of them felt, familar..."

"L'inx clan." Tonya spoke up

Tony nodded in response to his twin sister.

*** Solstheim, Nirn ***

"Space is a huge place i'd need to look at a star chart." Kala replied as she and her khajiit friend followed along.

*** Corneria ***
"Well I'm not very social, people tell me, since i kinda am well the only of my kind that I've ever seen." Riku sighed "Sure if you could use the help."

Offline Weaver

• Local Moderator
  • Boisterous Bear
  • Losing is Fun!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #6146 on: December 20, 2022, 01:06:47 AM »

"Unlucky to have visited and crashed on that planet. Lucky to have survived and come back with a tale to tell," Weaver said with a sigh. "Ray actually did very well against the Flood. He found a flamethrower and torched a good chunk of them. Fire being an effective solution against living creatures is, I imagine, pretty universal, er, well, maybe multiversal."

The probes scattered in each cardinal direction, if that were even a thing on this planet. Each one mapped terrain data as they hovered about. Various shipwrecks were discovered, and one particularly large crater with the partially vaporized remains of a ship, almost as if a tactical nuke had been detonated. One of the most noteworthy discoveries was a strange facility of unknown purpose. The entrance was sealed, and the probe had no means of forced entry. Dusk marked the location on a map and made a note to send down an expedition once the probe had either safely scanned the vicinity of the facility or ran into danger. In the meantime, a small shuttle would be prepped to be deployed. A small excursion at first, as while a drop-pod may have been too small to come onto the sensors of any anti-air, a shuttle would most certainly be spotted.

There was one other concern. The Tempest's sensors were reporting strange readings. Dusk didn't quite know what it meant, but he did have a hunch that it was something bad. He'd need more data before choosing a course of action that wasn't cutting his planetary connection followed up with cloaking. The shuttle then would have to wait as power was diverted to sensors and shields. Several buoys were launched towards the direction of the particles. They were harmless, only being equipped with sensors, limited propulsion, and a self-destruct mechanism if ever they lost connection with the main vessel. No loose ends if they were captured.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #6147 on: December 21, 2022, 06:33:44 AM »
*Dragon’taan*
“Well,” Ray said with a slight smile. “I had played a bit of Halo 3 a few months ago. But, more realistic, there was an anomaly on my Earth that’s very similar to the Flood. SCP-610. A sort of flesh growth deep in Russia. Grew on inanimate objects, and infected living tissue. Easiest solution was to burn it, but there’s miles of tunnels. Or…there were. Not really my issue anymore.” He offered a forced smile, but there was a touch of sorrow behind it. “But, I digress.”

-Elsewhere-
Oh-Four offered an indifferent shrug. “I’ll have to thank this Kenobi, then.”

*Dromund Kaas*
Ickthis shook his head. “My apologies, Great Leader. But gathered intelligence doesn’t point anywhere. Vulkest,” the Mongdrigan turned to the Sith. “You suggested the dragon visitor from the jungle? Perhaps he will know of this holocron’s location. Unfortunately, I know of the holocron in name only. I’ve never seen one. I’d send my men to collect it, but they would not know what to look for.”

Offline Blaiiine

• Melodious Mouse
  • Psilocybear
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #6148 on: December 26, 2022, 03:49:39 AM »
** Sol's, Draco City, Dragon'taan **

"They're aware, but they want a recon group to go planetside and get a report of the event." Blaine replied, finishing his coffee. He then ordered for himself and Kozik followed suit.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #6149 on: December 29, 2022, 02:27:25 AM »

"I see," Thrawn responded to Blaine. "Then let me give you a bit of intel - I have an old friend in the Cornerian Defense Force, General Greyson. He can give you the full report; word has it, he oversaw the resistance movement that was underway when the Sith Covenant reportedly occupied Corneria. He may have learnt of why they attacked." He directed an aside to Cindy, "I don't suppose you have any steaks here, do you?"

Evidently, neither Falco nor Katt got the message. They and Slippy approached the Fox. "Vince, this a friend of yours?" Falco asked.

"Old friend, but we were never formally introduced," the Fox replied. "Brett Harrigan. Oh, before I forget, my dad wanted me to tell you that Sierra Charlie's got an agent looking for you."

Falco's face immediately turned to subtle concern. "Slip," he said, directing his comment at Slippy, "Go get Fox and Fara. Now." Slippy nodded and hurried off. "Sierra Charlie's here on Dragon'taan?" he asked.

Brett shook his head. "Just an agent of hers. She's not stupid enough to cause a scene here."

*** On Board IRW Leahval ***

"I see," Sela responded. She shrugged, then directed a comment at her helmsman: "Helm, get us back to Dragon'taan, maximum warp." The Romulan at the helm nodded, and input the destination. "I won't ask what the son of Fox McCloud and the High General of the Dragon'taan Marauder Corps were doing here, Kyle, seeing as we beamed you up from your lodge. What you do on your property is your business." She got up and approached Zack. "What I'm curious about, however, is why you both were in the same place. I was not aware that you knew Fox's son."

"It's a long story, Sela," Kyle sighed.

"We've got a little over an hour till we hit Dragon'taan, so humor me," Sela chuckled. "I always have time for another of your tales."

"I see," Jacqueline said as she sat back. Skye burped politely. "Forgive me for prying, Ray, but if you can't find the SCP in this 'verse, what will you do?"

"I was gonna ask him a similar question," Skye remarked, indicating Weaver.

"Of course I do!" K'Tath shot back. "And I imagine we'll bump into them in the festival. Like I said, from Kyle's tone, he has a serious matter to discuss. He wouldn't say what."

"Why come to Dragon'taan or this museum? Museum's easy; I wanted to do something quiet with my time - I came to Dragon'taan because it's the one place the Corporate Sector Authority has zero jurisdiction," Desmond explained.

"Dare I venture a guess that you're referring to Kyle Indari's father and mother?" Blythe asked.

"I see," Tyber responded. So what do we do till then?"

"You're out of luck there," Anika told Oh-Four, "Kenobi's dead. Been dead for a long time."

"Yeah, he was killed by Darth Vader just prior to the Battle of Yavin," Frye added.

"I have a few," John replied, "Need a hand conducting repairs?"

*** Solstheim, Nirn ***

"Then let's hope the ship we're heading for has one," Ahkrin scoffed.

"Given that Sith and Jedi holocrons are different shapes, and that the holocron the Jedi were after was supposedly a Jedi holocron, it would more or less be shaped like a cube," Vulkest explained to the Mongdrigan. "If the dragon visitor knows where it is, we should be diplomatic with him; if we don't appear threatening to him, and certainly if we don't threaten or try to harm him, he may willingly divulge the holocron's location."

"I would advise as much, Ickthis," Malgus put in, "We are a different breed of Sith Order. The True Jedi Order made the mistake of attacking us unprovoked; this dragon visitor did not, if what I am hearing is correct. Make no move against him unless he makes one against you. Am I clear?"

*** Corneria ***

"Good, then sit tight and act natural. We're just two old friends having a friendly chat," Argus told Riku. "You hear about the Bentley gang?"

The concentration of Tetryon Particles seemed to move to avoid the probes' scans, and moved a little further away. That's when a large Tachyon emission would show up on sensors - directly astern of the Tempest. Whatever it was, it was massive, and only a few ships in the galaxy would match that kind of reading. The Tetryon concentrations seemed not to react to this.

"Contact's nowhere in sight," Akarkek reported. "They may have gone to another part of the city."

"What's this contact got, anyway?" Jaden asked.

"The last known whereabouts of Lord Furion," Franklin said. "We need to figure out where your wayward apprentice is, make sure he can't do any damage to the alliance between the Federation and Klingon Empire."