The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)  (Read 251526 times)

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
Re: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)
« Reply #6030 on: July 23, 2022, 03:35:05 AM »
*Dragon’taan*
Ray followed along, consumed by his thoughts. The Foundation was a multiversal constant, super-powered yet hidden. But, he thought, maybe the rift he came through played by different rules. A multiverse of multiverses. He mulled it over, following his friend into the Sommerset Grille.

Why did that name sound familiar?

*Dromund Kaas*

The Mongdrigan column reached the tree line before the ruins, where they hunkered down and waited for any sign of the Jedi. The gargantuan structure didn’t seem too busy.

“Orders, Commander Kaas,” a soldier whispered to Ickthis.
“Hold a moment. They’re Jedi. Not above assassins and trickery.” He thumbed his radio, dialing the line to the mech pilot.
“Drost?”
“Yes Commander?”
“Ignore making cover. Get up in that clearing and look around. Report anything you see, and we’ll fall in behind. Show of force. We’ll give ‘em a chance to surrender.”
“Then start shooting, sir?”
“Then start shooting. And not one step back. We’ll make this temple their tomb.”

The roar of the mech’s power plant ripped through the thick jungle air, as the squat machine trudged into the clearing, the sensor array sweeping the area.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #6031 on: July 26, 2022, 06:03:10 PM »
*** Draco City, Dragon'taan ***

The two would not find it difficult to locate the Summerset Grille. If they arrived at the Restaurant District, the GPS would point them to the central-eastern area of the district, where an eagle symbol was prominently displayed on a sizeable building. The words "Summerset Grille" were clearly visible.

*** Draco City, Dragon'taan, Krystal's clinic ***

Kyle headed outside the Clinic after Zack would get dressed, and he would lead him to Indari Manor, then to an underground section, and eventually to a shuttle. Inside were personal amenities, making it clear this was Kyle's personal shuttle. "You'd better strap in - this thing's Transwarp Drive will have us at our intended destination in no time. Perfect place to catch up."

*** Sol's Bar & Grille, Draco City, Dragon'taan ***

"The festival, mainly," Travis replied. "First time I've had tome to actually attend."

"I know, but that's not what Katt was getting at," Falco told Vince. "The Undine are one species you do not want to come across under any circumstances."

*** Tigress' Armory, Draco City, Dragon'taan ***

Blythe sighed with relief and accepted the communicator. "Thank you," he told Tigress. He then activated the device. "Commander Blythe to Draconis Iram, status."

"We're under maintenance right now, commander," the response came. "Transporters are currently down, and won't be back up till the morning at the earliest."

"What happened?" Blythe asked.

"We don't know - we're looking into that," the other side responded.

"Alert me as soon as you have that corrected," Blythe ordered. "Blythe out." He shut off the communicator. "Well, s***..." he remarked.

*** Holodeck District, Draco City, Dragon'taan ***

"Is that why you came all this way to track me down?" Trask asked. "Show off something you made? You could have taken those to Quartermaster Tigress."

*** Toydaria ***

"The Klingon Empire is our ally again, and we do not want anyone to jeopardize our alliance this time," Franklin said. "Anything happens to the Klingon Empire, it'll mean trouble elsewhere in the galaxy."

"Be that as it may, Lord Furion is a threat if he's active in Klingon Space, and especially if he's working with an Iconian Toady like Hakeev," Alduah stated. "What I want to know is how he's still alive."

"Who, Hakeev or Furion?" Akarkek asked.

"Both," Bahkriid and Alduah responded in unison.

*** Dromund Kaas ***

The Jedi noticed the mech in the area, but strangely, they didn't react to it. If anything, they seemed... curious. They didn't see it as a threat, and made no outward appearances they were aware of the army bearing down on them.

*** Sith Sanctum, Dromund Kaas ***

Harkun raised an eyebrow at Magnus. "Indeed? The style of the Marauder is a difficult style to master," he said. He walked over and retrieved two Training Sabers. "But, if dual is your choice, then I will abide by that choice." He handed the blades to Magnus. "Follow me, I will introduce you to the instructor for this style." He then headed deeper into the citadel.

*** Warship Vader's Fist, Coruscant Orbit ***

Anakin walked onto the bridge of his flagship, where Admiral Piett was waiting. "Admiral," he greeted him.

Piett nodded. "General," he responded.

"Anything to report?" Anakin asked.

"No, sir - we have been unable to find any discernible ion trails from the fleet that attacked us, so we therefore have no idea where these ships came from," Piett reported.

"Get a line to the other powers in the galaxy - they're gonna want to know about a rogue machine fleet wandering around and attacking everyone," Anakin ordered.

"Aye, sir - we've already started on that. We're waiting to hear back from the Sangheili," Piett said.

*** Windhelm, Skyrim ***

A young Ka Po'Tun female with orange fur and black stripes with braided black hair, wearing dyed leather vest over a reinforced chain mail armor and strange gauntlets over her hands with a lightsaber clipped to her belt, strolled into Windhelm. She looked about the city with an expressionless face. Many people gave the Ka Po'Tun - a Tiger Race out of Akavir - odd looks, but none spoke to her. She looked at a ticket she had in her pocket, then started into the city proper, headed for the docks.

It wasn't long before a voice called out to her, "You! Tiger with the mixed armor, stop right there! Hands in the air!" The woman stopped in her tracks, hands slowly rising. The man who'd called out to her - a black-clad Imperial - advanced on her, intent on putting her in cuffs. Before he could, though, the Tigress, in a blur, immediately rounded on the imperial with an elbow in his face. She quickly beat the Imperial to the ground and drew and activated her lightsaber - which had a standard lightsaber length, but a blade as black as a singularity.

"I have no argument with you and yours - just leave me alone," she told the imperial. She extinguished the blade and resumed course for the docks.

"Who the hell are you?" the Imperial asked.

The tigress looked back at him. "I'm not a threat to Nirn, contrary to popular belief - I simply want to be left alone. But if a name matters to you... it's Ahkrin Dovahkiir." She then headed for the docks, boarded a ship, and was headed for Solstheim...
« Last Edit: July 26, 2022, 07:36:17 PM by Romulan_Furry »
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
« Reply #6032 on: July 27, 2022, 01:58:12 AM »
 Krystal would take a few minutes typing something on her personal computer before she would leave for Sol's

Outside an armored figure wearing what appeared to be modified Enclave hellfire armor would be stopped by two figures, one sounding oddly robotic the other dressed in a fancy suit.  "Are you kidding me?" The figure in the armor asked as the two drew guns on her, stepping back out of instinct the armored figure moved just enough out of the way to cause the two to shoot themselves in the cross fire, the armored figure looked at the two scrouging over their bodies  pulling a odd piece of tech from one and a note from the other,  placing the items into her pack she parked her power armor near the door puling the fusion core from it and placing that into her pack leaving her suit locked in place, before the grey Vixen walked into Sols

Rika looked up from her table "Ahh looks like my friend has arrived" the tan vixen said motioning for the grey vixen to come. "Sorry I took so long had to deal with a legion spy and a synth courser." The grey vixen explained.  RIsu blinked not really understanding anything the newcomer had just said other than legion.

"So you plan on staying for the festival then?" Kari asked

"Why you in such a hurry to leave?" Tigress asked "I haven't even shown you my home..."

*** Toydaria ***

Doesn't mean you need to be involved in their own stuff,  last i recall the empire was fairly independant, unless they asked you to help." Tonya noted.

***Solstheim docks***

the tiger would be met at the docks by a leopard looking Khajiit and a white Lykiaos wolf female. "Imperials give you trouble?" The khajiit Kiri asked, the wolf remained silent for now.

« Last Edit: July 27, 2022, 01:59:46 AM by Alessia Starfurr »
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Queen_of_Spades

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 2 years
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Chimera
  • Currently: Shuffling
« Reply #6033 on: July 28, 2022, 12:40:35 AM »
"I'm sure I can manage," Magnus muttered before following Overseer Harkun deeper into the sanctum. "How old is this place?"
The tree of knowledge is forever a sapling, as no one can know all the universe has to offer.

'A society the separates their scholars from their warriors will have their thinking done by cowards and their fighting done by fools'

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
« Reply #6034 on: July 28, 2022, 06:42:23 AM »
*Dragon’taan*
“So…Summerset Grille,” Ray grunted, scratching his neck. “Why does that name ring a bell?” He turned study the crowd in the District, before returning his attention to Weaver.

*Dromund Kaas*
“Eyes on, Commander,” Drost spoke into the radio.
“Count?”
“A lot. Camera gain’s pretty low. Can’t see how many, but we’ve got heat signatures.”
“Noted. Fall back, I’ll extend the out. Keep an eye out though. They draw anything, open up.”
“Yessir!”
The mech groaned as Drost guided it back behind the Mongdrigan line. Ickthis waited for the machine to pass and power down, before stepping out into the clearing. He stopped, cupping his paws to his mouth.
“Attention, Jedi scum!” Ickthis bellowed. “Come out with your hands up, and you will be given quarter! By order of The Great Leader, Lord Malgus, these ruins are under his domain! Your assassin failed! In his grand generosity, Lord Malgus offers to take those who surrender!”
The Mongdrigans stayed ready, watching for the Jedi to make their move.

*Deep Space*
The Commander’s fleet cruised through the edge of the galaxy, still bee-lining for their destination.

*Vader’s Fist, Coruscant Orbit*
“General Skywalker,” one of the bridge crew stood from their terminal, saluting. A frail female Lepi, the badge on her lapel read ‘Newl’.
“If I may intrude, sir, I may have some useful information.”

Admiral Piett would recognize Newl as a fairly capable analyst. She’d been waived through physical training in lieu of her aptitude with combat analysis.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2022, 07:20:26 AM by Rayleonarde »

Offline Zack McCloud

• Vibrating Furby
  • Adventure awaits!
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
« Reply #6035 on: July 28, 2022, 06:58:51 PM »

Zack nodded as he said to Ema, "ready to try the thing?"
Ema giggled as her metal body broke down into a liquid like state. The gravitonium vial and staff could be seen from within as the mass of watery metal as it formed around Zacks body creating a suit of armor up to his neck keeping his face revealed for now.

"Well this feels better than expected", Zack said as he stepped inside the shuttle and took a seat and strapped himself in.

"Why is that?", Vince asked with a inquisitive look?

Offline Weaver

• Local Moderator
  • Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • Losing is Fun!
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: White
  • Weight: 125 lbs.
  • Build: Slim
  • Currently: Procrastinating
« Reply #6036 on: July 29, 2022, 12:40:06 AM »

"Oh cool, we found it!" Weaver said, taking a moment to read the sign. "Maybe it's a story from your world?" Weaver responded to Ray. "You're kinda familiar with bits and pieces already with this place. Maybe you can find more of those memories inside. I've got no clue on the importance of this name, so I can't really correct you in any way. Let's head on in, I bet you're hungry. I mean, I am too, but I've always had an issue with just forgetting and skipping meals."

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #6037 on: August 01, 2022, 04:18:47 PM »
*** Dromund Kaas ***

Ickthis' command was met with outright laughter. One of the Jedi approached him. "You do realize we are Jedi, right?" he asked him. "And given your stature, how do you figure you pose a threat to us? Is his lordship stretched so thin he sends... whatever you are, to do his bidding?"

"Master Ryans... something isn't right," one of the Jedi piped up. "This one wouldn't be out here on his lonesome just to offer a chance to surrender."

"Many centuries old, Acolyte," Harkun told Magnus. "When we got here, I was amazed this place was in as good a condition as it was, considering how long it sat unused."

If Weaver and Ray headed inside, they would find the restaurant crewed by Dunmer, Bosmer, and Altmer - and it was an Altmer who stood at the bar counter. "Come on in," she would say, "Sit wherever you like, and I'll be with you momentarily. Welcome to the Summerset Grille!"

*** Kyle's Personal Shuttle, Dragon'taan Orbit ***

The shuttle departed as soon as Zack was settled in, and before long, reached orbit. Kyle plotted a course for an uninhabited jungle moon, and engaged the Transwarp Drive. "Built a private retreat on an uninhabited moon a few years ago," he told Zack. "Great Place for Anna and I to go when we want some peace and quiet, now that the kids are grown."

"The Undine are a nasty species," Katt responded. "They hail from another dimension known as Fluidic Space. The Borg call them Species 8472, and found out the hard way they are immune to assimilation. They also found out the Undine can kick their a**es easily. They view all other life forms as inferior, and their combat skills are lethal in more ways than one."

"That's right - wouldn't take but one scratch from an Undine to start an infection that would consume you from the inside out. Horrible way to die," Falco added. "There was a Starfleet Crew that figured out a way to fight them, but that was years ago."

"I didn't want to push too far, too soon, milady," Blythe told Tigress. "It's a real relationship killer, doing that."

"Of course," Travis said. "Why else would I be here?"

*** Toydaria ***

"We were asked," Franklin said. "Ambassador Worf begrudgingly allowed his son, K'mtar, to contact us for assistance."

"It was my understanding that K'mtar was dead," Alduah remarked.

"Almost - but he isn't. He survived the incident with House Torg, and has been working on helping his father restore the alliance between the Klingon Empire and the Federation," Drake explained. "Neither he nor Worf knew anything about Lord Furion, and they both were surprised to know that Hakeev was active again. As for how either of them are alive... we don't know. That's one reason why we need your assistance."

*** Raven Rock, Solstheim ***

Ahkrin immediately drew her lightsaber and activated it. "Who the hell are you?" she hissed.

"If there's a time for useful intel, it's now, Newl," Piett responded.

Anakin looked directly at the analyst, his expression one of cautious interest.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #6038 on: August 01, 2022, 07:21:55 PM »
"looking at the view?" Kari shrugged, looking around oddly feeling someone familiar nearby.

"Considering how long I've been single... I don't think i'd mind, you could at least let me show you where I live."

*** Toydaria ***
"Must be fairly serious then, if they asked for help." Tonya noted.

"I'm Keri and this is Kala she  said something in the Thuum told her to meet someone here." Keri explained, with a shrug pointing to her Lykaios friend.

« Last Edit: August 01, 2022, 07:27:57 PM by Alessia Starfurr »
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

Offline Zack McCloud

• Vibrating Furby
  • Adventure awaits!
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
« Reply #6039 on: August 02, 2022, 05:49:43 PM »
*** Kyle's Personal Shuttle, Dragon'taan Orbit ***

Zack took note of Kyle's words as he messaged Ema through his neuropathic chip signaling to engage the aparoid virus and the nano pods, enveloping both in gravity bubbles as they were being moved through his body in to containment vials that suddenly protruded from his shoulder. Once the operation was completed Zack took the vials from his body and materialized a small box from his suit placing them inside. The box which had a small slot at the top where he placed a smidge of graviatonium which was quickly covered over as the box then was sealed.

"Oh would you look at that... Pandora's box remastered", Zack and Ema said in unison before laughing abit.

"Oh I think I've heard story's about them, aren't they shapeshifters as well and that the Borg found a way to assimilate, but then some one named Tuvok had something to do with it?", Vince asked and then finished his drink.

Offline Weaver

• Local Moderator
  • Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • Losing is Fun!
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: White
  • Weight: 125 lbs.
  • Build: Slim
  • Currently: Procrastinating
« Reply #6040 on: August 02, 2022, 09:49:22 PM »

"Thanks," Weaver said to the Altmer. "Uh... I guess we'll sit over here...?" he said, pointing at the closest available table. "Hold on, is it just us Ray, or were the other two gonna join us? I lost track of them."

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #6041 on: August 04, 2022, 07:40:06 AM »
*Dragon'taan*
Ray snapped around sharply. "What!?" He studied the entrance for a bit before sighing, shuffling into an available seat. "Hm, wonder where they went?" Ray shrugged again, before waiting for Weaver to sit down.

*Dromund Kaas*
Ickthis' shrugged. "I would listen to your subordinate, Jedi. Mongdrigans don't offer surrender lightly. We will not offer another out." He raised a paw, and the clatter of various rifles preparing to fire echoed through the trees. The roar of the mech's engine followed the clatter, the quiet clunk of the thirty-millimeter cannon's bolt sliding into place barely audible beneath it.

*Coruscant Orbit*
Newl dropped her salute, stepping aside to reveal her terminal screen.
“First thing sir, and probably something the gunners reported, the enemy was adapting to our munitions. Even disrupter bolts lost effectiveness after a few hits. But it seems kinetic weapons, like the MAC, simply bullied their adaption tech into submission. Secondly,” she continued with a bit more pride.
“The enemy heavy ships didn’t move, rotationally speaking, for the duration of the fight. Simply put, if we follow this path;” Newl pulled up a map of the galaxy, with a very notable red line running into the infinite. “We should find whoever sent them.”
« Last Edit: August 05, 2022, 02:09:02 AM by Rayleonarde »

Offline Queen_of_Spades

• Vibrating Furby
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Chimera
  • Currently: Shuffling
« Reply #6042 on: August 05, 2022, 11:10:39 PM »

"I once heard that these places are maintained by the force itself." Magnus said with uncertainty. "I've heard many things about the Sith in general that I now know are not completely true."

The tree of knowledge is forever a sapling, as no one can know all the universe has to offer.

'A society the separates their scholars from their warriors will have their thinking done by cowards and their fighting done by fools'

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #6043 on: August 11, 2022, 04:33:53 PM »

"I won't pretend that previous dynasties of Sith didn't do their share of damage," Harkun said as they approached a training wing. "We Sith of today are a new breed, entering a changed galaxy. We seek to provide a safe haven for other Sith to grow and make a better reputation for all Sith. Which reminds me, you're going to need a name. All Sith, previous and current, had a name they used as their identity among the hierarchy of the Sith. What will yours be?"

*** Dark Temple Ruins, Dromund Kaas ***

Along with the sounds of Mongdrigan weapons were the sounds of readied blasters and assault cannons. This didn't convinced Master Ryans. "What are you gonna do, huh?" he taunted Ickthis. "We've swept this place. You've got nothing that can threaten us."

"Really, Ryans - don't let pride blind you," another Jedi spoke. "Remember that mess on Hoth?"

"We still came out of that one alive, didn't we?" Ryans snapped back.

Anakin looked genuinely intrigued by Newl's report. "Kinetic weapons, huh...?" he remarked. "I wonder if the UNSC's explosive missiles were just as effective. Did you happen to observe the effect of the UNSC Archer Missiles?"

"It is my understanding that UNSC Archer Missiles utilize shaped charges," Piett commented. "Our Concussion Missiles and Proton Torpedoes have similar tech."

"Regardless, if the UNSC have the more effective weapons, maybe we should coordinate with them against this threat," Anakin suggested.

"We could also contact the Dragon'taan Marauder Corps; they use similar kinetic weapons," Piett said. He looked to Newl. "Are you familiar with them?"

As though on cue, Jacqueline and Skye came through the door. "Jackie!" the Altmer at the bar greeted the black dragoness.

"Good to see you, too, Niranye," Jacqueline chuckled. "Business still booming?"

"It's always booming during the festival," Niranye responded. "What can I get for you today? The usual?"

"We came here following a couple newbies to Dragon'taan - one of them is a spider," Skye said. Niranye gestured to the table Weaver and Ray sat at. The two ladies approached their table. "Sorry we're late - got held up at the taxi station."

"Okay - lead the way, then," Blythe responded to Tigress, putting away his communicator.

"That's correct insofar as it goes," Katt said.

"From what I hear, ever since the Iconian War, the Undine has taken care to maintain a presence in our realm, in one form or another, to watch for any signs of another invasion," Falco commented. "And they are very good at clandestine infiltrations, moreso than the Tal Shiar."

"Ugh, Tal Shiar... don't get me started," Katt grumbled.

*** Kyle's Personal Shuttle, En Route to Private Retreat ***

Kyle heaved a sigh as he looked to Zack. "Seems like a long time since we last spoke. What was going on the last time you and I were face to face?"

*** Toydaria ***

"Even so," Alduah said officiously, "My former apprentice is a threat not to be ignored."

"It seems the Force has given us our next heading, Master," Bahkriid said.

"Need some extra guns?" Akarkek asked, twirling his blaster pistol around his finger.

"I'm sure the Federation and Klingon Empire will ensure you and your crew are properly compensated, Mandalorian," Franklin stated. Alduah turned to Jaden.

"Master Jaden, I would advise you get back to your former master, alert him that the Sith Covenant are seeking out sites of Force Activity, motive unknown. He might be able to get word to the master of your order." Then, Alduah looked to Tony and Tonya. "Come with us or go with Jaden, the choice is yours - but choose quickly."

"Yeah?" Ahkrin responded, "Did the Thu'um say I wanted to be left the f*** alone?"

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #6044 on: August 11, 2022, 08:57:32 PM »

Tigress led the way behind the desk to a hardened door that lead to an underground tunnel to her hom "it's easier for me if i live near where i work, the whole building is hardend with triple layers of sheilding both energy and armor, so my work doesn't destroy my home.." Tigress explained as she opened the front door another hardened, sealed door. "Also in case any jerk happens to attack here, very unlikely but better safe than sorry."

** Sol's Bar & Grille, Draco City, Dragon'taan ***
"And they forget to mention Undine are psychic masters and able to change their shape like the changlings of the delta quadrent." Kari noted to the tiger across the table, overhearing the conversation.

*** Toydaria ***

"We'll stick with you." Tonya replied

"No." the she-wolf finally spoke up "But your anger is unneeded and unfounded, chill." Kala the Lykiaos (wolf) replied.

Keri just stood there silent her eyes seeming to turn blind as  a white feint glow seemed to flood into her eyes.

« Last Edit: August 12, 2022, 04:21:36 PM by Alessia Starfurr »