The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)  (Read 251364 times)

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
Re: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)
« Reply #5115 on: May 18, 2019, 07:14:38 AM »
The bullets continued to ricochet around the dropship as Red made a break for his ship. He'd hopefully be able to couple this thing and get IG-109 to retreat at the least. His visor couldn't take another hit and it was already a ticking timb bomb with the cracks that were already there. He didn't have much of a choice, however, he fired a few more rounds at the ship, which caused him to be pushed back at a much brisker pace. He silently crawled into the airlock as he sprinted to his cockpit and flipped through the controls to find both the ignition and the controls to get the ships coupled together. IG-109 wrestled with the probe before it noticed that Red had already left for his ship.
The probe tied to keep  IG-109 where he was even going as far as deploying a shock probe to try and short out the droid, it wasn't messing around anymore... and this was no ordinary probe either....

*** Fleet Spire ruins, Corneria ***
"Where do you think your going!? Nari called out to Sohdakin, trying to follow along with the dragon...
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #5116 on: May 18, 2019, 07:28:45 AM »
***Dragon’taan Military District***
   Inside he wasn’t very steady mentally, having quite the sensory overload roaming this completely new planet. However, on the surface he was a simple droid, and to that he gained a sense of comfort and security, knowing he barely stood out. Ever consistent in  his pace, he finally made his way to the district where the Tigress was. He knew nothing of what to expect, but he figured that if a location was sponsored and recommended from a welcoming droid, it must’ve been decent. Coming to the entryway of the Tigress’ dwelling, the droid peered for any sign of free admittance, or Tigress.
A B1 Battledroid who was not armed and was armored in a blue metal instead of the usual light brown/ tan color saw Tybalt enter and walked up to the droid cyborg. "Welcome to TIgress armory, I'm sorry, but my Mistress is busy, can I help you with anything?" the droid asked seeming very friendly for a battledroid.
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

Offline XIII

• Furries Savior
  • Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: alien
  • Currently: saves the Galaxy
« Reply #5117 on: May 18, 2019, 04:40:18 PM »

This dragon was strange. Heck, if Pepper could warn about him, things might run way better and Fel won't need to consider, should he kill interlopers like Sohdakin or not. After all, Dranghyr was a result of the DMC N7 elite training program and trained to operate like any of N7 operatives have to, in other words, having no excuses for unwelcomed guests. Period. But because Thirteen use to think with his own brains, he gets, that the dragon was a temporary ally for now. In given circumstances, it was a benefit and Fel have nothing other, but unite with the dragon, no matter how strange he was. The only thing he was right about - yes, CDF actually wasn't aware of Rokhah to be here. But it doesn't matter now.

"When this operation was originally planned by the CDF and, namely Star Fox team, no guys like you were expected at all. They thought that no one except the DMC and CDF would be interested in this outpost, let alone the prisoners I have set free. So do me a favor and let me do, what the CDF expects me to do... Wait, who the person behind you? And why it's here?". Asked Fel in response and paid attention to Nari. Now XIII couldn't continue until he won't establish the identification of this person. In the current chaos with prisoners involved in the mess, it was hard to tell who was enemy or friend. And it wouldn't be, should Fel act here on their own as he always does. And no operation he had conducted before, he didn't fail when operated alone. "Are you Star Fox friends or what? McCloud didn't tell me about you... Ah, f**k it, CDF hired me not for this".

Fel jumped out of his cover and rushed to the room with the Datacron. Shoot, roll to a side, shoot again, then jump, push from the wall, shot again. Then glide, shot, glide again, shot, and in this way, he killed three more Klingon marines who were protecting the corridor leading to the room of Fel' target.  Luckily, the outpost was cover in darkness now and Fel was having an advantage using night vision of his helm. So Klingon fools had no even chance to react on time. The same was true was about the Commander who was inside the room, guarding the Datacron. And in the position he standing, it was clear, that should Fel make his appearance in the door entrance, he would get shot in his head and gonna be dead. Not an option. And even he would climb on the wall, the Commander could notice him and won't leave a chance for Turian to shoot. Hence, Sohdakin' assistance would be needed here. Or Nari, as it depended on how badly they wanted this Datacron. And Fel hoped, that the efforts he made today, was worth the information inside the Datacron.

"Distract him for a while, then I can land a shot on him". Fel said to the first of two arrived and climbed on the wall, using abilities of his armor.

*** Corellia ***

Until Storm didn't felt the frozen ground of Corellia, she couldn't able to realize what actually happened as her mind was frozen, being contained in the cryopod right before she might get frozen forever. But once the female Orokin spotted Viktor muzzle, her mind was able to reassemble the scene started on Grineer' Galleon. So it appears, that Viktor, whom last time she has seen long ago and afraid not to see anymore, now was before her eyes. She was so happy to see him. As well as Spyra.

"Viktor... Thank you, my hero. Seems like you saved me again.". She said once she awake and then hugged him really tight with her steel arms. "Viktor, Spyra, what are you doing here? I doubt, that you're here in search of Klyntar race."
Galactic Society site's owner, find me at https://galacticsocietyrp.jcink.net

I've left the TFF forever and won't return anytime soon.

Offline Damien/Katin Hysteria

• Vibrating Furby
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Feline
  • Coloring: Katin: Grey fur, black hair, Purple eyes. Damien: White fur and hair, yellow eyes
  • Height: Both brothers are 5’8
  • Weight: 160lbs
  • Build: Lean, and toned. Not bulding muscles but very healthy and strong.
  • Currently: Healthy and pretty good!
« Reply #5118 on: May 18, 2019, 04:54:38 PM »
***MJ12 Ship, Nephira Orbit ***
     “Son of a-“ Damien started saying before being interrupted by his brother.
     “Okay, let’s find where this signal is coming from then. If they are calling for help then we could have a real mess on our hands.” Katin said walking over to Steiner. “Oh, and before we sweep this place we should probably have a comm link set up in case of emergency.”
     “That’s probably not a bad idea. How do you all think we should split this up anyhow?”

Offline Tristan Foxalot

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 3 years
  • This Profile is Shut Down
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: Black with white accents
« Reply #5119 on: May 18, 2019, 11:39:52 PM »
*** Korriban Ruin ***

Tristan stood there for a few moments after the giant lizard's demand, uncertain of what to do, but he knows he has little choice; he cannot stay on this desolate world, and nor will he be able to find others from his father's fleet. Tristan warily stepped closer to the beast, his ears still folded down, looked down so to not meet the alien's harsh stony glare, waiting for what will come next.
I have shut down my profile. Apologies for any inconvenience, and have a good day. :)

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #5120 on: May 19, 2019, 12:48:39 AM »

This dragon was strange. Heck, if Pepper could warn about him, things might run way better and Fel won't need to consider, should he kill interlopers like Sohdakin or not. After all, Dranghyr was a result of the DMC N7 elite training program and trained to operate like any of N7 operatives have to, in other words, having no excuses for unwelcomed guests. Period. But because Thirteen use to think with his own brains, he gets, that the dragon was a temporary ally for now. In given circumstances, it was a benefit and Fel have nothing other, but unite with the dragon, no matter how strange he was. The only thing he was right about - yes, CDF actually wasn't aware of Rokhah to be here. But it doesn't matter now.

"When this operation was originally planned by the CDF and, namely Star Fox team, no guys like you were expected at all. They thought that no one except the DMC and CDF would be interested in this outpost, let alone the prisoners I have set free. So do me a favor and let me do, what the CDF expects me to do... Wait, who the person behind you? And why it's here?". Asked Fel in response and paid attention to Nari. Now XIII couldn't continue until he won't establish the identification of this person. In the current chaos with prisoners involved in the mess, it was hard to tell who was enemy or friend. And it wouldn't be, should Fel act here on their own as he always does. And no operation he had conducted before, he didn't fail when operated alone. "Are you Star Fox friends or what? McCloud didn't tell me about you... Ah, f**k it, CDF hired me not for this".

Fel jumped out of his cover and rushed to the room with the Datacron. Shoot, roll to a side, shoot again, then jump, push from the wall, shot again. Then glide, shot, glide again, shot, and in this way, he killed three more Klingon marines who were protecting the corridor leading to the room of Fel' target.  Luckily, the outpost was cover in darkness now and Fel was having an advantage using night vision of his helm. So Klingon fools had no even chance to react on time. The same was true was about the Commander who was inside the room, guarding the Datacron. And in the position he standing, it was clear, that should Fel make his appearance in the door entrance, he would get shot in his head and gonna be dead. Not an option. And even he would climb on the wall, the Commander could notice him and won't leave a chance for Turian to shoot. Hence, Sohdakin' assistance would be needed here. Or Nari, as it depended on how badly they wanted this Datacron. And Fel hoped, that the efforts he made today, was worth the information inside the Datacron.

"Distract him for a while, then I can land a shot on him". Fel said to the first of two arrived and climbed on the wall, using abilities of his armor.

*** Corellia ***

Until Storm didn't felt the frozen ground of Corellia, she couldn't able to realize what actually happened as her mind was frozen, being contained in the cryopod right before she might get frozen forever. But once the female Orokin spotted Viktor muzzle, her mind was able to reassemble the scene started on Grineer' Galleon. So it appears, that Viktor, whom last time she has seen long ago and afraid not to see anymore, now was before her eyes. She was so happy to see him. As well as Spyra.

"Viktor... Thank you, my hero. Seems like you saved me again.". She said once she awake and then hugged him really tight with her steel arms. "Viktor, Spyra, what are you doing here? I doubt, that you're here in search of Klyntar race."

***Corneria Spire***
"I'm not suppose to need an introduction nor were YOU suppose to be here." Nari grumbled "I'm agent N-Alpha, Of NCC Spec-ops, the  Top Jedi  hunter, I'm usually sent out to recover Holocrons and Jedi artifacts or hunt down enemies of the  DMC/NCC alliance,  that are jedi, due to my unique powers.

Word is there was a datacron here so they sent me and an Elite team of wolf clone commandos to retrieve the Datacron and take it to the Marauder temple on dragon'taan as I do with all Jedi Artifacts." Nari explained, growling a bit as her mission rarely, if ever involved allies of other factions, so this wasn't something she was use to doing.

***Corellia***

"I came here with some Important information for Viktor, and got caught up in this little mess of yours." Spyra grumbled..."You would do well to try not to get put into a cold sleep again, unless it's required, I don't do rescue missions."

Offline Sohdakin

• Avid Aardvark
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Dragon
« Reply #5121 on: May 19, 2019, 08:15:50 AM »

The large armored Rohkah glanced over his shoulder when one of the armored soldiers approached him as he walked down the hallway  "I have a job to do and it doesn't involve taking orders from others" he said and looked back at Fel as well.  "I care not what either of you do, just do not get in my way. The Tal Shiar are my only concern here"  Sohdakin did not glance back at either of them as he wondered why the Turian spoke as if he was actually expecting either of them to heed to his demands simply because the CDF said so.

Sohdakin stopped when Fel jumped into the hallway and started to play acrobat soldier down the corridor.  He watched with mild curiosity and amusement, though he had to give the Turian some credit as he managed to kill 3 Klingon marines in the process.  Sohdakin, on the other hand, did none of what Fel did and just casually strolled down the corridor and shot any remaining Klingon's with a hail of kinetic slugs from his Kuntach rifles.  When they finally got to the room that held the signal, indicating that the Datacron was within, Sohdakin looked over at Fel as the Turian asked for them to distract the one inside.  The Rohkah rolled his eyes within his helmet and shook his head before placing a small pack on the door. "Stand back" was the only warning he gave before he stood in-front of the door, his large frame taking up the entire space before the small charge went off, cutting the door free.  The heavy metallic door fell inward with a heavy thud before Sohdakin walked right into the room.  The Captain yelled something as he fired at the armored dragon.  Each panicked disruptor round deflected off Sohdakin's shields as the armored giant walked forward unimpeded, raised one of his rifles and unloaded the magazine into the Tal Shiar Captain.

Offline XIII

• Furries Savior
  • Boisterous Bear
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #5122 on: May 19, 2019, 09:51:42 AM »
*** Korriban Ruin ***

"Yes, sir". PK nodded, obeying to Luro and then his speech was directed to the human. "How do much time we have? The ruins located not far from here to the North and from what I have figured, there was no one inside in the last one thousand years. The temple inside is supposed to be not small, so it's can take some time to get what I need. Unless Luro has no other tasks for me."

Indeed, the Sith ruin held a small temple above ground and quickly descended into the earth. There was a tented section nearby to the North, where PK revealed a giant hole. According to the cyborg Sith lore database, an acolyte in anger had attempted to blow up Hell's Gates in order to kill her master. Alas, the charge was unstable and detonated early. The explosion opened up a hole in the ground, daylight trespassing into a previously unknown chamber. After some exploration, Peacekeeper discovered hidden doorways into Hell's Gates and the Irkallan Cave Palace. And there was no information who or what could be inside the temple ruins.

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Long time member guy, Never here.
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Lop Rabbit
  • Coloring: Dark brown fur with light brown splotches
  • Height: Height:5'7
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: We'll have ourselves a ball
« Reply #5123 on: May 19, 2019, 06:50:58 PM »
***Coruscant Orbit***

A small fleet of unknown alien ships slowly approached Coruscant. It was a Ragnosian fleet that had come a long way from their native galaxy to investigate a newly found and supposedly thriving galaxy that had just been found by a much smaller smuggling ship which managed to transmit it's location before getting destroyed by an unknown enemy. The boxy, brutalist structure of their ships had stood out amongst the transport and freighter ships and only made them seem more alien-like than they already were. Inside the barebones halls of the freighter many Ragnosian sailors ran to defensive postions as they prepared for any hostile reactions to their presence from this glimmering, vibrant planet that they slowly approached
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #5124 on: May 19, 2019, 07:17:16 PM »
*Mongdrigo, Command Center*
One of the security officers in the control room approached Ahsoka and whispered. “Someone at the entrance says they know you. Said his name is Rex. Claims to be a friend.”

Outside, one of the guards shook his head. “Sorry. Unless we hear from up top, you cannot enter wearing armor.” He stepped forward, tightening his grip on the rifle. “Either comply with security protocols or move along sir.”

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #5125 on: May 19, 2019, 09:09:52 PM »
***Coruscant Orbit***

The bridge of the ship was bustling as the tall corvid aliens ran between terminals. A few were listening in for any incoming transmissions and others were tirelessly mapping the starlanes and systems. The captain of the ship peered through the glass of the bridge as he looked at Coruscant. It was beautiful in a weird way. Even the riverside factory towns of Ragnosia were absolutely dwarved when compared to the sheer size of the city which sprawled across this planet.  He wondered what this planet held and whether or not they'd allow some sort of makeshift talks between whom or whatever lead this planet and the distant Supreme Premier of their homeworld.
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #5126 on: May 21, 2019, 02:55:25 AM »
*** Coruscant Orbit ***

As the Ragnosian group approached Coruscant, the 1,600 meter long, triangular husk of an Imperial Star Destroyer approached the lead ship. The size of the ship would be enough to inspire fear alone, but if the ships' sensors were advanced enough, they might detect that the warship's weapons and shields were not powered. It sent out an open hail on all frequencies: "Unrecognized starships, please identify yourself."

*** Mongdrigo ***

Ahsoka frowned. She looked to the security officer. "Yeah, I know him. I served with him. Let him in; his lordship may find him useful. And don't take his weapons or armor; he keeps them on him at all times. Old war habit. I will assume full responsibility for any... misbehavior."

*** Korriban Ruin ***

"Tell me about what we're in here for," Lana requested as they descended. "What exactly is it? What makes it valuable?"

Luro waited for Tristan to be much closer before he spoke again, his voice a deal softer: "I'm surprised you're here, young sir. Korriban is not a safe place to be." He paused. "Hm... you must not have been here long. If the wild beasts here didn't get you, the planet's latent Dark Side energies would have driven you insane. I am Supreme Commander Luro 'Vadam, Eternal Alliance... do you have a name, young sir?"

The remaining Romulan and Klingon forces were too thin in number, and chose that moment to evacuate. The Commander dead (I assume he is, anyway), the datacron was ready for the taking. It was then that Fel would get a garbled transmission: "Star F... eam to Fel! Get the Dat... of there! Som... coming your way! Can't localize... ghost sig... GET... THERE! HURRY!"

And immediately after the transmission, just as it seemed the fighting died down, everyone would hear a scream as someone fell from the upper level of the Spire, and an unmistakable, chilling sound (exact sound is 26 seconds in).

It knew they were in there.

*** Corellia ***

"For one thing, my sweet," Viktor told Storm, "I told you I would find you again. I just had to tie some... loose ends. But if you're here for the Klyntar - whether they're actually here or elsewhere - we're gonna need a ship. A big one."

*** MJ12 Ship, Nephira Orbit ***

"Quite right, majesty," Steiner responded. He worked with his console, then shook his head. "Shipboard comms are locked down, that includes communicators from this ship. If I release the lockdown, the comm signal may get out. Do any of you have communicators with you? If I have one, I can coordinate your efforts from here, I just need someone standing guard."

*** Tigress' Workshop, Military District, Dragon'taan ***

"Well, for that, you can talk to him directly," came a rough-sounding, vaguely-British accent as a Dark Robed man with ornate shoulder pads and a baldric adorned with many medals of varying origin. Clipped to his belt was a single lightsaber. He extended a hand. "General Vokun Suleyk, Dragon'taan Marauder Corps, Research and Development. Who might you be?"

*** Coruscant ***

K'Tath lead Cobalt through the streets of Coruscant. "Keep walking, no matter what you hear," he whispered to her. Moments later, an explosion rocked the usual sounds of the area as the old ship suddenly exploded. "Packed all your stuff, don't worry; just set the ship to self-destruct to attract enemy attention." He continued through the streets until he came upon a small bar. Just shy of the door, he turned to Cobalt. "This is where we're meeting the contact; he's giving us access to our new ship. Just stay cool and let me do the talking, okay?"

*** Edge of Dragon'taan Space ***

Vitani had her plan. She just needed to get to the AO. She dropped out of Transwarp under cloak, and there it was - the target ship: A Lucrehulk Battleship. "Let's get this party started," she said. "Tactical... deploy the Virus." The IKV Furiam first found it's way into the Lucrehulk's computer systems, then deployed a polymorphic computer virus, scrambling the ship's systems and disabling their droid troops on board.

*** Draco City, Dragon'taan ***

Tyber began to subtly shake, seeing his girlfriend suddenly... wow. He had no idea.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #5127 on: May 21, 2019, 03:17:54 AM »
***Coruscant Orbit***
The Ragnosian crew looked at the large ship through their bridge. They were dwarved by the Star Destroyer. It resembled the Battle Cruiser which was serving in a war in their native galaxy. "Inkoming transmisye, har Komisar!" one of the helmsman yelled. The transmission was relayed to the ship speaker which they had, suprisingly enough, understood the language used by whoever commandeered the ship. Komisar Damrosch silently pressed a few controls before managing to request a transmission to the Imperial ship.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #5128 on: May 21, 2019, 03:30:16 AM »
"Damn that ain't good." Fixel growled "STAY SHARP!"

Nari kept up with Fel but was now on high alert. "Something is cloaked.." SHe muttered.

*** Corellia ***
"Look I don't like breaking up touching moments ,but, we probaby should move those decaying clones might not exactly like us having broke your friend out of  their ship...

*** MJ12 Ship, Nephira Orbit ***

"I have a personal communicator but it only works on at short range." Grey replied

*** Tigress' Workshop, Military District, Dragon'taan ***
"Who?" Tigress asked as she along with another modified B1 walked out of the back of the armory.

*** Coruscant ***
Cobalt only sighed once her former home was destroyed, following along with K'Tath saying nothing.

*** Edge of Dragon'taan Space ***

With the droids out of comission the pirates found their security halved, expecting th worse they set off the alarm all their remaiing securty prepareing for boarding parties... which might have Given Vitani a way in since they were expecting a huge swarm of Boarding craft...

*** Draco City, Dragon'taan ***
The Vixen turned to Tyber, "and  now for you."
« Last Edit: May 21, 2019, 03:37:10 AM by Alessia Starfurr »

Offline XIII

• Furries Savior
  • Boisterous Bear
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #5129 on: May 21, 2019, 07:18:41 PM »

Fel remained silent. He didn't need to prove anything to anyone as the people he knows already knew about him pretty enough to give him a job. A job which matches skills of N7 operatives, a team of most skilled DMC' intelligence agents. It was pretty young, but a well-formed team which consists of several members at the moments including Fel himself. So there was nothing wrong, that Nari didn't know him. No, on the contrary, keeping some shroud of secrecy was one of the N7 responsibilities and revealing their identity for those, who haven't signed for a mission in the first place, wasn't an option at all. At least this is how N7 operatives are trained. The same was true about operative goals - no other result of an operation conducted by an N7 agent except predicted couldn't be evaluated as acceptable. Hence, in the case of the Datacron, only getting in Fel' hands and then passed to general Wulf was the only anticipated exodus of the mission.

"Tell it to general Wulf". Fel responded to Nari and fall to the ground, luckily he was able to perform a roll forward right before after he being kicked off from the wall by the quake. It were the signs of the outpost self-destructing process - the facility started to quake for a little and alongside with the rocks falling from the ceiling was a bright example. He needs to hurry in case he doesn't want to make this outpost his tomb. That's why when Sohdakin eliminated Tal Shiar' Commander, the Turian rushed in the room in the far part of the room with open doors (due to the power outage) where the one-the damned, so-desirable Datacron resided. But there was another surprise - the safe with Datacron was locked with a four-digit lock. It could be any combination and XIII has simply no time to guess. Suddenly, the idea has come right from the Datacron inside, like it's the thing told him the right number. Two-three-seven-zero - once Fel inputted the combination, the safe opened, showing it containing. And what was more interesting - the Datacron reacted when Fel touched it. Like... Dranghyr was Force-sensitive even-though he never was a Cabal - Turian biotic users, almost the same power as the Force or even stronger. Having no time to figure if he was real Cabal or not, Thirteenth has grabbed the artifact and headed to exit, when he heard so-welcomed Fox' voice.

"Roger! Fox, Datacron has been retrieved, I'm going back on the surface. I got prisoners here, could you ask the CDF to bring any transport here? Large enough to fit four persons.".  Replied Fel over the comlink channel and rushed to the exit. Before he actually did it, he also had taken a rifle lying around in the office. Its design was very similar to weapons produced on the Earth but way futuristic. It was a weapon called a shock rifle. It was a very limited series of weapon, but still, some people purchased it. Like this dead Commander. And with such loot Fel run out of the office, with the Datacron in one hand and with his new toy, the shock rifle, in another hand. Before a giant rock sealed the entrance to the office forever.

*** Corellia ***

"Yes, you're right, let's get out of here before more Grineer might arrive. But what's the ship you talking about?". Storm asked, getting on her feet. The reason on why he agreed on the ship idea was simple - Klyntar, more known as symbiotes, pretty much liked places like ships, so by getting a ship, the female Orokin increases her chance to catch one of them. And as quick it happens, the better for DMC, as they probably don't want to have a deal with so smart, yet powerful form of life, which can drain life energy even from a dragon. Not at least while Grendel, the dragon-shaped symbiote was alive.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2019, 07:09:23 AM by XIII »