The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)  (Read 256322 times)

Offline Damien/Katin Hysteria

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Feline
  • Coloring: Katin: Grey fur, black hair, Purple eyes. Damien: White fur and hair, yellow eyes
  • Height: Both brothers are 5’8
  • Weight: 160lbs
  • Build: Lean, and toned. Not bulding muscles but very healthy and strong.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Healthy and pretty good!
Re: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)
« Reply #5145 on: May 28, 2019, 10:10:51 AM »
 ***MJ12 Ship, Nephira Orbit ***
     Katin took a comm-link and handed one to his brother. “Alright, now that we have that settled let’s get to finding this person trying to send out that signal.”
     “Right, I’ll go with Steiner and the Admiral. I believe Gray has probably had enough of my antics for one day.” He said with a sly smirk.
     “Right...wish I could have a moment without you sometimes...” Katin said under his breath as he walked over to Gray with an extended hand. “Good to meet ya.”

Offline Michen_S

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • A wild MICHEN appeared!
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Feral snow leopard
« Reply #5146 on: May 28, 2019, 03:01:20 PM »
~ Dragon'taan, Kyle's Estate ~

Michen finally woke up again, and let out a loud yawn as he did so. Opening his eyes, he saw the environment around him. Oh, right. He has had quite the adventure yesterday. He wasn't getting up quite yet, as his head was still kinda foggy, but he was pretty sure that'd disappear as he went along his day later. He did feel quite a bit better now. Now he was finally be able to sort things out.

That was when one thought got back to him. What happened when he was trying to get here, to this planet... It was something that could prove to be important. The feral decided it was probably for the best if he told that information to Mr. Force Fox as soon as he could. And ask for his name. Let's not forget that point.

Offline XIII

• Furries Savior
  • Boisterous Bear
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: alien
  • Currently: saves the Galaxy
« Reply #5147 on: May 28, 2019, 04:41:07 PM »
**** Korriban Ruins ****

"Answer: not too far. Request: follow me". PK answered with his electronic voice and led Lana with him to the chamber entrance. Once the couple has descended for a bit into the chamber, the human could notice, that the architecture might look amazing. Parts of it had been carved into the walls, while several large blocks had been moved into the chamber. Whether they had been part of the bed of rock that the chamber had been dug into would require some work from the lab. And because the cyborg had has no understanding what is 'beauty', he said nothing. According to his Sith knowledge database, the chamber had been quarantined, with no one being allowed inside until a Sith Lord could take a look. PK and Lana were the first persons inside this chamber in thousands of years.

The discovery of the Irkallan Cave Palace had been a dream come true for the UIA archaeological community. Now it was time for the dream to come true. PK and Lana would be the first to reveal the secrets of this chamber. His eyes targeting a sarcophagus by one of the walls, he remedied his thought. Not a chamber, a tomb. This is where Irkalla was laid to rest. It made sense. Irkalla's spirit had haunted her Cave Palace, but nobody had been found. It wasn't too surprising Irkalla would have had her corpse hidden. There was more than one Sith ritual that incorporated a Sith's body, sometimes to bind a spirit. Alas, that hadn't saved Irkalla from two powerful Sith Lords.

Peacekeeper began to walk closer to the sarcophagus when the ground began to shake. Then he attempted to balance out himself. "Statement: looks like the ground's not fully stable. We should be careful" he said while studying the place.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2019, 04:43:54 PM by XIII »
Galactic Society site's owner, find me at https://galacticsocietyrp.jcink.net

I've left the TFF forever and won't return anytime soon.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #5148 on: May 29, 2019, 03:45:35 AM »
*** Korriban ***

Tristan's whisper was heard by Luro, who immediately felt a pang of sorrow for the young lad. He looked back at him. "Believe me, young one, I know what that's like. My father and both my brothers were killed in the war against the UNSC. Until I met my uncle and cousin, I had no family. And even then, I had to leave them..." He indicated himself, what he wore. "... for this. But we can speak of that another time - for now, we need to get you off-world." He accessed his radio. "Commander 'Vadam to Lana and Peacekeeper - Priority shift. Seal off the library and fall back to LZ. We're leaving."

*** MJ12 Ship, Nephira Orbit ***

"Highness, you misunderstand; I'm staying here on the bridge," Steiner explained. "I can guide you through the ship from here and keep you on the track of whomever is trying to send a signal."

*** Tigress’ Workship, Military District, Dragon’taan ***

"You could visit Fay, yes - but my lab is closer, and Fay, as I understood it, is occupied with... another matter," Vokun said. "If you want a biological body, I can help with that."

*** Indari Manor ***

Sheila happened to be looking in Michen's direction when he woke, and noticed his expression. "Are you alright?" she asked softly.

Anna gestured for the young one to get inside. "Come on, Kira, it's cold out here! What are you doing outside?"

*** Coruscant Orbit ***

"Understood, Revalutsye, this is the Star Destroyer Revanite, Captain Daniels speaking," The Star Destroyer responded. "We don't often get ships like yours here, and given how close you had to get to my ship, I don't think you alone would be able to get a signal down planetside..." Daniels paused. "... but I might be able to relay a signal for you. Are you looking for anything or anyone specific?"

*** Mongdrigo, Command Center ***

"How would we manage such a fight?" Malgus asked. "Who would be brave or... mad enough to attack us here and get Brottleheim's attention?"

*** Torgus Prime Orbit ***

The Romulan fleet heartily agreed, and targeted the gargantuan vessel that had arrived. Rhea and her ship also went after the vessel. But it would take a lot to whittle down the shields on a ship that big.

*** Coruscant ***

"I don't have a human cousin; whatever you intend to do, we better make it fast," K'Tath said. "I have a bad hunch on who that man is."

*** Edge of Dragon'taan Space ***

Vitani began stalking through the ship, eliminating the sentries and patrols, making for the bridge for the next phase of her plan. The enemy presence was surprisingly light; either they didn't think they'd be found, or they were arrogant enough to think their droids would be all they needed... or both, god forbid. Still, it would be their undoing as Vitani and her fire team made their way through the halls.

*** Corellia ***

"Right," Viktor said, turning again to Storm. He went to try and help her up as he asked, "Do you need a weapon? We need to get moving."

(Cloud, can I add my own contribution to your scene?)
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #5149 on: May 29, 2019, 04:17:44 AM »
*Mongdrigo, Command Center*
McCullin shrugged. “We’re the only large military force on Mongdrigo.”

Garrus leaned heavily on his cane before taking a seat. “Well, my Lord. Who are your enemies?”

As Rex approached the control room, a guard stopped him, knocked on the door and spoke. “Lady Ahsoka’s visitor is here.”
A few seconds passed, before the locks released and the guard inside opened the door. Rex was then ushered inside and the door shut behind him.

Offline Trinity_Zane

• Foxy Fox
  • awards Top 100 Topic Starter This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • -art by me- “I can destroy. I can’t create.” -Ura
    • Awards
  • Species: Cat/Insect hybrid
  • Coloring: Beige fur, golden tipped ears, bronze yellow eyes, silver curly white hair
  • Height: 5'9"
  • Weight: 150 lbs
  • Build: Lean
  • Currently: Somewhere I Belong
« Reply #5150 on: May 29, 2019, 04:48:00 AM »
***Dagon’taan Spaceport (Outer)/Pirate Ship***

Ura looked at the flight controls, the flashing lights, flickering toggles and switches. The instrument panel was intimidating. He sat deeper into the pilot’s chair as the ship’s thrusters roared forward. He was surround by the black expanse of space again. The engines hum bringing him nearer to the enemy ship.
It was considerably larger than most space vessels he’d seen before. It had these long narrow tipped wings, making a heinous entry as it dropped out of warp and finally settled just above them. The ship was spotted with scraps, cuts and dents.

Ura steered toward the port bow. He saw enemy fighter ships pouring out of the belly of the beast. His claw went over the trigger. The flash of the cannon came then as a heavy mortar round landed between them it created an explosion submersing a dozen and immobilizing several more.

Now the turrets on the ship fired, he evaded them with ease. What happened next seemed impossible, two fighters were on his six. He tried to move but they boxed him in and forced him straight. About two clicks head of them was the ship’s main deflector. Two more fighters were converging on his position.

It occurred to Ura that they planned to ram him into the ship, here would do the least damage and wouldn’t cost any useful ship functions. Ura maneuvered slightly to entangle one of the enemy fighter ship’s nacelles with his own.

As they collided with the deflector the Chimera Soldier sheathed himself in aura. The ship’s were instantly obliterated, however though the smoke and vacuum of space Ura emerged inside the spacecraft. The nose of the fighter ship had imbedded into the deck, Ura climbed onto it shattered the glass with a flick of the finger and pulled out the enemy pilot.

Inside the cockpit blood was spilling coming down on the pilot, his own blood. Ura grabbed his fastener and snapped it off him, the pilot gagging as he lifted him up by his neck.

“Who are you?” he coughed.

The deck was filled with alien pirates, all aiming their guns at him. Ura held him well above his head by the neck, the air was growing even more tense.

“In the name of Boros the King of the Black Matter thieves put him down!” a pirate amongst the despatched security team said.

He didn’t respond, but started to squeeze his claw around the pilot’s throat. His back to them Ura could see his own silhouette against the damaged fighter ship in the gunfire. His aura subsequently encasing him deflected the plasma weapons. He was unscathed.

A foreboding grin curved his lips, ‘Too easy.’

((Yes you can!))
« Last Edit: May 29, 2019, 05:04:18 AM by Cloud Titan »
Today, an acquaintance. Tomorrow your friend. A short formality stands between us-Cloud, at your service.   

FSS Pres. and Fdr.

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Long time member guy, Never here.
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Lop Rabbit
  • Coloring: Dark brown fur with light brown splotches
  • Height: Height:5'7
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: We'll have ourselves a ball
« Reply #5151 on: May 29, 2019, 04:51:10 AM »
***Coruscant Orbit***

"We are simply looking for a rest and possible contact with whoever you leader is. Unfortunately the ships we have right now aren't fitted for communication with ships such as yours. If you'd allow us we'd like to land at a docking bay to check stock, replace a few fuel rods and hopefully establish some sort of connection between you leader and ours."
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline XIII

• Furries Savior
  • Boisterous Bear
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #5152 on: May 29, 2019, 08:47:22 PM »
*** Fleet Spire ruins, Corneria ***

Radio jamming. It wasn't a really big surprise for Fel as he suspected something similar to this. Such events are natural in given circumstances and were an essential part of any war. It probably was Tal Shiar countermeasures in their attempt to cut off the DMC infiltrator from the support team. But this is where Dranghyr were good. Even though the N7 training program hasn't revealed anything brand new for the Turian, it had taught him to think on a step ahead. Not to mention he was skilled at guerilla warfare and especially good at the electronic one. This is why when his comlink started to produce white noise, XIII has immediately switched to a different radio frequency, where it modulation won't allow any known radio interference devices to twist it. Ultra-long radiowaves based on DMC emergency broadcast system. It was one of the exclusive features which N7 agents are having along with their ship. And using the feature, Thirteenth has connected to the EDI, the AI of his ship.

"EDI, transmit my message on the CDF radio channel once you'll download it. And use this channel to send anything, that Fox will reply back". The only thing Dranghyr said and started to upload his recorded radio message to the EDI while advancing, out of the outpost, hoping the Star Fox team would get his sending. Unfortunately, Sohdakin seemed to be busy with something, so Fel decided to act on his own, as it was originally planned. No one supposed to help him on this mission and he wished, that it could be true. Now prisoners were his responsibility as well and because of this, he couldn't escape the outpost as fast as he could using capabilities of his suit. On the bright note, when Fel encountered then-prisoners, all of them was still alive and they have guns. Good news, at last. But Fel still wanted to test his new toy. So with the hand gesture, the Turian commanded to prisoners to follow him. "Follow me, people".

Upon those words, Fel and prisoners, all armed, headed to the exit from the outpost which was leading to the upper floors of the Spire. And frankly, Fel would like to see Sohdakin alive, because without his assistance this firefight with the Tal Shiar Commander would pass not so fast and smooth as with the Rokhah' help.

*** Corellia ***

"I can say so. My suit is a weapon itself. You probably heard what is warframe. Right?". Asked Ori (real Storm' name) in response. Indeed, warframes, which resemble Mandalorian armor in the way of its usage, was the biggest Orokin achievement in the Galaxy and basically, this what made them a name. It was a result of many Orokin masters and Ori was one of them. Even though she hasn't fully created any suit, using her knowledge of frames, the girl hacked the one which could control four nature elements (fire, water, air, earth) but the element waframe could control depends on the color of the suit. Well, Ori bypassed this limitation and her suit is capable to control all four elements without re-coloring. But the drawback of the suit was a thing worth to consider - even her suit was mass destruction weapon, its resources were limited, hence "plan B" should always be on her mind. "But I wouldn't mind any good... melee weapon."
« Last Edit: May 30, 2019, 12:10:22 PM by XIII »

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
« Reply #5153 on: May 30, 2019, 08:20:13 AM »
***Tigress’ Workshop, Military District, Dragon’taan***
"Fine with me, it's not my choice to what you do , but if you ever need technology you know where to look." Tigress replied happily, not seeming mad or dissapointed at all...

*Mongdrigo, Command Center*
Feeling kinda rushed, Rex almost lost his balance as he walked into the room, the door shutting behind him didn't help much. "Uhh Commander Ashoka?" The old clone asked looking around ,though old he definitely felt younger, thanks to the treatment he had gotten.

*** Corellia ***
"We have time for chitchat later if  what i heard about these clones is true reinforcements are not far behind so let's get off this junkpile and get out of here!" Spyra noted

*** Korriban ***
 The clones would be preparing to leave with an Acclimator assault ship having just landed.

*** MJ12 Ship, Nephira Orbit ***
"Whatever we do i suggest we do it now before our person of interest escapes." Grey noted.

*** Indari Manor ***

Amie rushed outside skidding to a stop  almost bumping into Anna.

The pink Wolf dragon looked to Anna seeing her, the young ones eyes opened and she got up and began to run away.

The Klingon fleet lead by the Baowulf also began to attack the larger ship, smaller craft making hit and run attacks on the enemy ships hull.
*** Coruscant ***
"I don't think this planet has what I need, mind taking a trip to Tatooine?" Cobalt asked

Vitani was correct , on both accounts, the pirate were arrogant and relied too heavily on their droids, offering little resistance to her and her own droids.

Nari ran with Fel ,but soon said "Whatever is jamming our signal is not gonna let us escape easily!"

Meanwhile Fixel and her commando team finsihed off an resistance from Tal Shiar and Dishonorable Torg Warriors, but remained on high alert.
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Ara Av-Toa

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
  • Currently: Abandoned profile
« Reply #5154 on: May 30, 2019, 10:01:36 AM »
*Torgus Prime*
Fayam saw what the big ship had coming for it and secretly decided he was to have the honour of beating it up. He unleashed antimatter attacks, ion guns, missiles, and whatever else his ship had to offer. But, he held back on the nuclear torpedoes.

Anna, on the other hand, coordinated the fleet in the hope of flanking the big ship or finding a weak spot in its shield and/ or armour.
(OOC: Romulan, since Temer and co. are now Anna's crew, I'd like to take control of them.)

Offline Tristan Foxalot

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 3 years
  • This Profile is Shut Down
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: Black with white accents
« Reply #5155 on: May 30, 2019, 05:27:39 PM »
*** Korriban, Valley of the Dark Lords ***

Tristan would look up to listen to the Supreme Commander as he spoke to him, though the boy did not speak after Luro had finished, merely looking away as he contemplated leaving with an alien that spared his experience. Not that this created trust, even if Luro might wish it. Still, the young tod stuck close to the lizard's side, his gaze looking over to the shuttle before looking up at the hazy skies of Korriban.
I have shut down my profile. Apologies for any inconvenience, and have a good day. :)

Offline XIII

• Furries Savior
  • Boisterous Bear
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #5156 on: May 30, 2019, 06:19:52 PM »

"Roger". PK answered simply over the comlink before he left the tomb with Lana and headed to the LZ, meeting Luro and Tristan again. Even though his mission hasn't ended, the cyborg won't leave his task so easily and decided to pass what he was able to figure to the UIA. And finger crossed, they will be faster than anyone from Sith lords and there are would be nothing, that would make Sith much stronger. So being on the ship, Peacekeeper turned to Lana. "Question: how can I pass everything about what I have seen in the library to the UIA?"

Offline Michen_S

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • A wild MICHEN appeared!
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Feral snow leopard
« Reply #5157 on: May 31, 2019, 07:31:39 PM »
~ Dragon'taan, Kyle's Estate ~

Michen nodded, not even realizing his expression. He was fine, and there was no reason for worry about him specifically. Yet, when the feral spoke, one could still hear there was something troubling him. "I'm fine. Can I just speak with the fox that brought me here?"
Michen rose himself from the ground, bringing himself back on all four paws. He was ready to go out when he needed to.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #5158 on: June 01, 2019, 02:16:21 PM »

Luro boarded the shuttle and turned to Tristan, looking about the seats. "You may want to strap yourself in, young one; up-thrust is gonna be bumpy," he told him.

"We have a Subspace Communications array on the ship as well as home base on Odessen," Lana responded to PK. "I'm sure the Commander won't mind you using it."

(I don't see why not, so long as you can portray them as Romulan personnel.)

The massive warship would take the attacks in stride, powering toward Torgus Prime, intentions unclear. The ship's massive size and powerful shields would allow it to take extreme punishment.

As Fel and the others would exit the Tal Shiar outpost, there would be a discharge, and a plasma blast would lash down from somewhere above. Fortunately, this shot would miss Fel - but narrowly.

"Fox to Fel, can you hear me? Please come in! Over!" came Fox's voice on Fel's radio, using the channel Fel had switched to.

*** Coruscant ***

"Well, in that case, wed'd better get a move on," K'Tath said. He headed for the aforementioned docking bay, keeping an eye out for this supposed "cousin".

*** Corellia ***

In response, Viktor drew one of his katanas and handed it to Ori. "Let's get going," he said, and would lead the way toward the outer edge of the city.

*** Indari Manor, Dragon'taan ***

"Wait! Come back!" Anna shouted, chasing after the young one. Being fully grown compared to the child, Anna would have an easy time catching up to her to grab and hold her.

"Mathayus?" Sheila responded to Michen. "I don't see why not; he'll likely be upstairs with his son. Or his wife. Or both." The dragoness' frown deepened. "Are you sure you're alright? You look like you just remembered something important."

*** Tigress’ Workshop, Military District, Dragon’taan ***

"In that case, you'd better come with me, sir," Vokun told Tybalt. He then turned to Tigress. "Before I go, Colonel, I wanted to alert you - Master Faasnu wishes to speak with you."

Vitani easily dispatched the pirates, making her way to the bridge and lining up at the door in preparation for taking it.

*** Mongdrigo, Command Center ***

"That's just it - I don't know if any of my enemies survived after all these years," Malgus said.

"Rex - over here," Ahsoka called out to the clone, motioning him over.

***Dagon’taan Spaceport (Outer)/Pirate Ship***

In an unexpected twist, an attack group of two Ki'Tang Birds-of-Prey and three T'Varo Birds-of-Prey de-cloaked out of nowhere - all bearing the same red "XII" symbol, and immediately began firing on any ships in the vicinity. The Pirate ship that Ura was on would be the first to take hits from a Photon Torpedo and several disruptor blasts.

*** Coruscant Orbit ***

"Well, unfortunately, your ships are too large to land down planetside... however, we have orbiting stations you can dock at. If you wish, I can call ahead and let them know you wish to dock, seeing as your communications equipment is, as you said yourself, not quite advanced," Captain Daniels said.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Long time member guy, Never here.
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Lop Rabbit
  • Coloring: Dark brown fur with light brown splotches
  • Height: Height:5'7
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: We'll have ourselves a ball
« Reply #5159 on: June 01, 2019, 03:40:35 PM »
*** Coruscant Orbit ***

"We would appreciate it. If you could direct us to one of these stations we will move there at once. Luckily enough we have a few landing ships that could bring a few of us down. Unfortunately however they aren't fueled to actually make that trip." Komisar Damrosch stated
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.