The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)  (Read 255036 times)

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
Re: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)
« Reply #5160 on: June 01, 2019, 08:00:38 PM »
*** Fleet Spire ruins, Corneria ***

"Plasma Caster?" Nari asked "That seems oddly familiar..."

*** Coruscant ***
"Though annoying I think Jawas will have what I need." Cobalt explain as she stayed beside K'Tath.

** Indari Manor, Dragon'taan ***
 Anna Caught up with The young Dragon wolf girl ,before Amie could even say anything, though the Red Vixen's head drooped when Anna caught up with her...

** Tigress’ Workshop, Military District, Dragon’taan ***
"Did he say why?" Tigress asked.

*** Edge of Dragon'taan Space ***
Thoguh Vitani had an easy time defeating the pirates she'd find  slightly more chanlleging foes in the control room a couple of Droideka's and 2 B2 battledroids ,still active defended the bridge, and were ready for her guarding the command crew of the pirates.

*** Mongdrigo, Command Center
"Commander? What are you doing here?" Rex asked "Somebody told me you were here and i was wondering.." he paused looking around, then returning his 'gaze' to Ashoka  "What you were doing in this godforsaken place it's worse than Geonosis."

*** Corellia ***
"I said that 2 minutes  ago." Spyra grumbled...
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline XIII

• Furries Savior
  • Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: alien
  • Currently: saves the Galaxy
« Reply #5161 on: June 01, 2019, 10:48:25 PM »

"Let's just keep moving. The outpost is about to collapse". Fel added moving further when the plasma blast landed next to him only in a few inches. The Turian reflexively dashed forward, hid the datacron in an internal pocket of his armor and landed on his back. Then he enveloped his hands around the shock rifle (because it was a long thing) and shot in the direction of the potential enemy, producing a purple-colored beam up to hole in the ceiling. The prisoners decided to provide fire support as well but they weren't as lucky as Fel - the plasma blast wounded one of them - a frog - and he fell to the ground screaming. The blast damaged his hand badly and without medical treatment, the frog won't live too long. Luckily, another prisoner has put the wounded frog upon his hands and moved further, behind Fel, while the Turian and other two prisoners were trying to provide some fire support. In order to survive the unknown enemy, XIII changed his suit mode to the defensive one, so even plasma shots won't manage to cause any serious damage, at least the first two. "I hear you, Fox. We got a wounded prisoner here. We need any transport."

*** Corellia ***

"Thank you, Viktor. I'll return it to you once I'll get my own stuff. Let's go now". Ori said and gladly accepted the offered weapon. For her, melee weapons were the way to direct the energy of her abilities more effectively and precisely. Even though she was somewhat a skilled swordsman, Ori has rarely engaged in close combat. Provided she has no firearms and her warframe had no energy left.
Galactic Society site's owner, find me at https://galacticsocietyrp.jcink.net

I've left the TFF forever and won't return anytime soon.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #5162 on: June 02, 2019, 12:41:23 AM »
*Mongdrigo, Command Center*
Garrus sighed, rubbing his chin in thought. “Hm...then we’ll need to make some, Lord. Drawing Brottleheim out requires mayhem. And I don’t know if we can do all that here.”
McCullin spoke up suddenly. “We’ll fake it.”
Garrus looked at the lieutenant with an eyebrow raised. McCullin took a moment before continuing. “We could simply perform grand-scale training exercises with an ally and then attack. Brottleheim won’t know what hit him.”

Offline Trinity_Zane

• Foxy Fox
  • awards Top 100 Topic Starter This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • -art by me- “I can destroy. I can’t create.” -Ura
    • Awards
  • Species: Cat/Insect hybrid
  • Coloring: Beige fur, golden tipped ears, bronze yellow eyes, silver curly white hair
  • Height: 5'9"
  • Weight: 150 lbs
  • Build: Lean
  • Currently: Somewhere I Belong
« Reply #5163 on: June 03, 2019, 04:04:31 AM »
***Dagon’taan Spaceport (Outer)/Pirate Ship**
(please see attached photo for reference to Pirate Ship and Ura

Ura squished the enemy pilot’s head like a grape. The security team barely had enough time to flinch when he instantaneously responded to their gunfire. The bodies hit the floor, their torso’s completely removed. The Chimera Soldier wiped the blood from his face and hand.

A creeping fog began to fill the level he had crashed on, a voice spoke through the heavy cloud.

“You dare attack the Black Matter Thieves Ship? Your ignorance knows no bounds.” the voice continued. “I am Brilar you insolent trash. Suffer and the mighty hand of my poison cloud! Once I’m breathed in death is inevita-“ but broke off short.

Ura widened his stance exhaled and took in one remarkably long breath inhaling the giant cloud. He swallowed it whole. The other security team which had been covertly setting up around him fell under intense surprise.

“NO! Brilar! How could you? He was our battalion’s strongest.” said an alien.

“Really? He was pretty weak.” Ura replied. “Hey. Do you guys have any food?”

“Impossible!” the Pirate screamed. “He’s SO PURE!”

-So Pure-
Ura gathered aura around his claws and clapped them together slaying everyone in the level. Meanwhile the Pirate Ship took a couple hits, he could feel the spacecraft shake (reference to another post).

“How- disappointing; it feels like I’m punching snowflakes.” he sighed.

The ship had 27 internal levels from the maintenance and transportation floors to the Captain’s quarters. Currently Ura was on the 17th floor.

« Last Edit: June 03, 2019, 04:09:41 AM by Cloud Titan »
Today, an acquaintance. Tomorrow your friend. A short formality stands between us-Cloud, at your service.   

FSS Pres. and Fdr.

Offline Michen_S

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • A wild MICHEN appeared!
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Feral snow leopard
« Reply #5164 on: June 03, 2019, 01:10:19 PM »
~ Dragon'taan, Kyle's Estate ~

Michen seemed to be slightly annoyed by that command, as if he wanted to say 'no, duh!', but without using any words. "Yeah, I did. That's why I gotta see him." The feral was not sure of how urgent this matter was, but he had to know if this fella knew more of it. His name was gonna be a little tricky to remember correctly, even though it sounded much like an other name he was familiar with. So many names to remember lately...

Offline Tristan Foxalot

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 3 years
  • This Profile is Shut Down
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: Black with white accents
« Reply #5165 on: June 03, 2019, 09:57:17 PM »
***Korriban ~ Valley of the Dark Lords ~ Inside Luro's shuttle***

The vulpine boy would look to the shuttle and then back to Luro, giving the large reptile a nod of ascent before climbing up the ram and finally into the shuttle. The interior was very militaristic, all for the simple purpose of ferrying soldiers with very little room for much comfort, not that Tristan is entirely unfamiliar with such functionality. The boy, his ears still folded down as his fears and uncertainties over trusting a complete stranger of another faction churn within him, perching himself onto one of the shuttle seats before using the straps to fasten himself into place. All fairly simple so far.

With little else to do, Tristan looks down to the entrance of the shuttle, awaiting for the Supreme Commander and his entourage to return so they can all finally leave this hellish place. Still, Tristan could not help but wonder about the strange things that keep appearing in his mind, wondering how... any of that happened.
I have shut down my profile. Apologies for any inconvenience, and have a good day. :)

Offline Damien/Katin Hysteria

• Vibrating Furby
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Feline
  • Coloring: Katin: Grey fur, black hair, Purple eyes. Damien: White fur and hair, yellow eyes
  • Height: Both brothers are 5’8
  • Weight: 160lbs
  • Build: Lean, and toned. Not bulding muscles but very healthy and strong.
  • Currently: Healthy and pretty good!
« Reply #5166 on: June 04, 2019, 02:43:21 AM »
***MJ12 Ship, Nephira Orbit ***
     “Oh...right. I guess that would make the most sense. Then how do suggest we go about this then?” Damien asked looking towards the others. His brother putting his hand at his chin pondering the situation at hand.

(Sorry its been slow responding, i finally got my orders to go home and have been dealing with many briefings and paperwork.)

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #5167 on: June 06, 2019, 02:12:57 AM »
*** MJ12 Warbird, Nephira Orbit ***

"You two will move through the ship corridors, and get tot the source of the signal; I'll guide you through the halls, and alert you to any dangers. You may also want to try and get assistance from your friend who has this ship snared in that... tractor beam, or whatever t is," Steiner said.

*** Valley of the Dark Lords, Korriban ***

Luro watched, as, all on his own, the Vulpine boy strapped himself in to the seat like the best of his men. "Impressive," Luro commented. He sat down in one of the seats directly across from the boy, just in time for Lana to arrive. Lana - a blone-haired Caucasian human female dressed in emerald-green robes with red trimmings - looked to Tristan and inclined her head, then sat down next to him. "Easy, Lana," Luro cautioned her. "He's still a bit frightened."

*** Mongdrigo, Command Center ***

Malgus considered this, then looked to Garrus. "Would Brottleheim buy that? Would that be enough to draw him here?"

Ahsoka looked to Rex. "I came here as a representative of the Imperial Alliance. And I might ask you what you are doing here - I thought you were over on Belsavis?"

"Understood, Fel - get out of there! You have a Yaut'ja Hunter on you!" Fox responded.

"Fel, this is Slippy - you'd better get out of there, fast! Those Yaut'ja use a personal cloaking device that renders them nearly invisible, so it's nearly impossible to track them; Motion sensors are unreliable, all I get is ghost readings... hang on..." There was a pause as another Plasma Blast shot from above. "... Fel, please tell me you have EMP weaponry?"

*** Corellia ***

Viktor nodded, then brandished his RX Hybrid H7M1 and readied it, taking the lead as he headed for the nearest rocket tram going to the northern edge of Coronet. "What we're after is a starship, illegally landed here outside of Coronet. Corellian Defense Forces and CorSec are offering bounties to anyone able to knock off the crew of that ship, and offering the opportunity to keep that ship," Viktor told Storm and Spyra as they moved.

*** Coruscant Orbit ***

"Sending coordinates now," Daniels responded. "But you needn't shuttle down; those stations have their own shuttles that go from the station to the surface and back." There was a pause as transmissions were sent to the destination station, then Daniels asked, "Would you like the station to snare you in a tractor beam, help you in once you're close enough?"

*** Coruscant ***

K'Tath didn't answer as he and Cobalt headed for the landing bays. At their destination, a scaled-up, upgraded and heavily-modified Y-Wing Attack Corvette sat waiting. K'Tath looked to Cobalt and motioned his head. "Get aboard," he told her, turning for the entrance and unclipping one of his lightsabers.

*** Dagon’taan Spaceport (Outer)/Pirate Ship ***

The raider ships, for one reason or another, all shifted focus on the pirate ship, hitting it with repeated Disruptor blasts and Photon Torpedoes. But it was then that yet another ship appeared - with an even stranger configuration . Upon arrival, it immediately attacked the Pirate ship Ura was on, hitting it with a Shield Disruption blast and then a spread of Chroniton Torpedoes, closing in to engage with a combination of Tetryon Beam arrays and Polaron Pulse Cannons.

Vitani's marines set up Plasma Breaching charges, and waited for the devices to detonate, then rushed through the blown-open doors and attacked the droids relentlessly.

*** Tigress’ Workshop, Military District, Dragon’taan ***

"He did not," Vokun responded. "But you know he never asks to see you without good reason."

*** Indari Manor, Dragon'taan ***

Anna finally got hold of the child, and took her in her arms. "Easy, Kira! Easy! It's okay! Mommy's got you... mommy's got you."

Sheila motioned her head for the ramp going up into the Manor. "I'll have Mathayus meet you in the foyer," she told Michen.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
« Reply #5168 on: June 06, 2019, 04:22:44 AM »
***Tigress’ Workshop, Dragon’taan***

"Alright then i'll give him a call as I was just there a few minutes ago..." Tigress shrugged picking upa  small headset and placing it onto her head, tapping a button on it as she ringed the comm system to the Indari Manor.

*** Mongdrigo, Command Center ***
"General Anaken wanted me to check on you, and so did Luke." Rex replied "And I do like traveling a bit now that my age has been turned back a bit."

Fixel walked up and somehow heard slippy on Fel's comm "DROID POPPERS!" the green Katarn armored vixen yelled as her squad of foour clone commandos threw Emp grenades ahead of themselves.

"Wish i had some of those." Nari noted.

*** Coruscant ***
As soon as Cobalt was inside she said "Oooh nice systems." She said as she plugged into the new ship's computer.

The shrapnel from the blast took out the B2 droids and richet off the droideka's shields injuring some of the pirates inside.
The remaining pirates including the leader an armored Rodian, prepped their weapons, waiting for the smoke to clear.

*** Indari Manor, Dragon'taan ***

"LET GO OF ME!" the pink dragon/wolf hybrid yelled struggling to get free.

Amie skidded to a stop near Anna "Mom, that's not Kira." Amie sighed, she knew she was in deep dragon dung now....

*** Sangheilos orbit ***
A CSS-class Battlecruiser dropped out of FTL in orbit of the Sangheili planet, the  Shipmaster, KYva 'Katomei signaled his comm officer to contact Thel or whoever was manning the comm system on Sangheilios " This is shipmaster Kyva returning from Dragon'taan with  upgraded tech from Quatermaster Tigress, for the Kaidon!"
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #5169 on: June 06, 2019, 04:26:03 AM »
*Mongdrigo, Command Center*
“It’s possible. Brottleheim isn’t the brightest outside of war.” Garrus rubbed the back of his neck. “It’s worth a shot. Upon your word, Lord, I’ll have the army ready to mobilize.”

Lieutenant McCullin yelped as the panel beside him chirped loudly. “Oh! M’lord! The fleet has responded.”

Offline XIII

• Furries Savior
  • Boisterous Bear
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: alien
  • Currently: saves the Galaxy
« Reply #5170 on: June 06, 2019, 08:22:33 AM »

"No". The Turian simply answered once yet another plasma blast landed next to him and Fel' nanosuit saved him again, drained more energy from the armor. The next shot probably not gonna be as smooth as the previous one because energy weapons are the heaviest for the Fel' armor in terms of the energy it consumes. Luckily, prisoners have had their way to the upper level of the Spire, so XIII, Fixel, Nari and their company were the only enemies for the Yaut'ja Hunter. And heck, Fel wished to know who that guy was. He has never heard about any one of them and today was the first time he encounters one of the kind. Dranghyr has seen a lot of strange creatures for his life but for some reasons he hadn't manage to get familiar with the Yaut'ja. That and he has no desire to fight with the Hunter because it wasn't part of the mission and in case he and his new teammates won't hurry, they'll be buried here alive, as the outpost getting worse and worse. Ain't the best way to die.

In order to win a time to escape, the DMC operative attempted to check if the shock rifle has automatic fire mode. Sure, he was in doubt, as a rule, long-barreled rifles have either single or semi mode. Because as he supposed, the recoil of such weapons could be an issue for creatures with the size of him. And so he has held the trigger and nothing happened, as he expected. Instead, the rifle produced a sound which was getting louder and louder. And once Fel released the trigger to backfire, the rifle has launched a globe of purple, overheated plasma in the direction of the shooter, i.e. the Hunter. And combined with the EMP grenades, the globe should explode right in the face of the Hunter. Basically, the Turian had assumed, that in case the place would be overfilled with plasma, it should create an effect similar to EMP because of the nature of plasma. Luckily, Fixel' guys were having the required stuff so Fel didn't have to check his theory.

"Not a problem anymore, as you might be heard. We're heading to exit, Fox". Said Fel standing on his feet and run after the prisoners. Indeed, XIII didn't turn his comlink off during the firefight, so the Star Fox team should know now what was happening just a moment ago.

*** Corellia ***

"No problems. But I'd like to know what the ship is and why it was illegal?". Asked Ori in response. She was glad to help Viktor after everything he has done for her but knowing a little more details about the upcoming operation, it surely would help her to plan her actions. But besides that, Arashi just wanted to feel useful once again. Especially when Viktor mentioned Corneria. She had only good memories of the wonderful planet, hoping to visit it once again.
Galactic Society site's owner, find me at https://galacticsocietyrp.jcink.net

I've left the TFF forever and won't return anytime soon.

Offline Tristan Foxalot

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 3 years
  • This Profile is Shut Down
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: Black with white accents
« Reply #5171 on: June 06, 2019, 03:03:11 PM »
*** Korriban ~ Valley of the Dark Lords ~ Aboard shuttle ***

Tristan watched as the Supreme Commander came aboard, along with the lady that he was with earlier, Lana. Tristan's eyes locked to her as she approached him, sitting herself next to him, the close proximity making Tristan's stomach twist into knots. Vulpines have a... particular weakness when it comes to humans. "H-hello, ma'am." The boys voice cracked, sounding as nervous as he looks, "I'm..."

The suddenly stops, catching himself. He needs to be careful not to let his real name slip.

"...Elliot. My name is Elliot." The tod finishes, his gaze up at the woman being a shy one, almost struggling to hold it.
I have shut down my profile. Apologies for any inconvenience, and have a good day. :)

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Long time member guy, Never here.
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Lop Rabbit
  • Coloring: Dark brown fur with light brown splotches
  • Height: Height:5'7
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: We'll have ourselves a ball
« Reply #5172 on: June 07, 2019, 12:23:49 AM »

*** Coruscant Orbit ***

"Sending coordinates now," Daniels responded. "But you needn't shuttle down; those stations have their own shuttles that go from the station to the surface and back." There was a pause as transmissions were sent to the destination station, then Daniels asked, "Would you like the station to snare you in a tractor beam, help you in once you're close enough?"

"Yes we would." Damrosch said as he motioned for a few helmsman to change the course of the ship. He watched as the Coordinates reached the large starmap table that peered out through the bridge of the ship.  The coordinates came in loud and clear, suprisingly similar to their own method of mapping. The ship was automatically directed towards the station as the smaller side thrusters helped nudge it in the right direction before stablizing and starting to move away from the Star Destroyer.
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline Damien/Katin Hysteria

• Vibrating Furby
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Feline
  • Coloring: Katin: Grey fur, black hair, Purple eyes. Damien: White fur and hair, yellow eyes
  • Height: Both brothers are 5’8
  • Weight: 160lbs
  • Build: Lean, and toned. Not bulding muscles but very healthy and strong.
  • Currently: Healthy and pretty good!
« Reply #5173 on: June 07, 2019, 02:43:36 AM »
***MJ12 Ship, Nephira Orbit ***
     “Alright, we’ll notify if we find anything. Grey, You wanna try to contact the folks holding the ship in that beam? Maybe they can assist in pinpointing where this signal may be coming from.” Damien said. He took his pistols out of their holsters and gripping them tight as the cylinders glowed with a magical hue. He looked at his brother nodding he was ready.
     Katin acknowledged, turning to the rest.
     “Right then, so if we end up finding this person sending the message we’ll try to subdue them. We’ll let you know if we happen upon anything else along the way. I wanna get out of this place and back on solid ground as soon as possible.” Katin said, “Admiral, you hold on out there for me. I still would like to meet with your superiors if I can to establish a greeting.” He said. He put his scythe away as it dissipated into eather. He rested a hand on the hilt of a sword under his cloak at his belt. He turned away and him and his brother ran off down the halls in search.

Offline Ara Av-Toa

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
  • Currently: Abandoned profile
« Reply #5174 on: June 08, 2019, 04:39:28 PM »
*Torgus Prime*
Fayam growled. The ship didn't go down fast enough for his liking. He punched a code in the ship's computer, causing a big red button to pop up. He punched it down, and the ship reacted accordingly.
A nuclear torpedo was now on crash course with the big warship.

Anna, on the other hand, tried a different approach. She asked to the task force, “Can anyone of you try to hack that ship to lower its shield?"