The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)  (Read 251449 times)

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
Re: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)
« Reply #4845 on: February 06, 2019, 06:44:38 AM »
*Mongdrigo, The Tower*
“The elder Bugmen,” the Handmaiden said. “They know of the creatures before the Mongdrigans. Though, your...powers...may just lead you into trouble. Hide them if you can.”

*Mongdrigo*
Coburn tapped his chin. “Hmm...a hundred? Maybe a hundred and fifty. Poor guy won’t see next winter, I wager.”

Offline Wilco Whiteheart

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • Don't mess with me or YOU'LL be messed up
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Height: 11'7"
  • Weight: [SCANNER BROKEN]
  • Build: Solid and muscly
  • Currently: [RUNNING SYSTEM DIAGNOSTICS...] STATUS: ONLINE | TARGET: RIOT
« Reply #4846 on: February 06, 2019, 10:11:28 AM »
*** IKV Rogue, Corneria Orbit ***

"So... these newcomers are allied with the CDF," Travis commented, sitting back in his chair.

"Can't say I saw that coming," Skye said. "Those ships are from the Imperium of Man. Heavily modified, it seems, but their origin is clear. What's the Imperium's interest here?"

"If they're helping the CDF fight off the Sith Covenant, maybe we should ask them," Travis suggested.

*** Corneria Surface ***

Various units from this "601st Regiment" spread out into the capital, but the bulk of the forces headed for the Military Command Building.

[WF-1]

The Sith was nailed and blown high enough that he impacted with the ceiling and dropped to the floor dead.

[WF-4]

The grenade would do absolutely nothing to the tank; however, a Tau Hammerhead Hover-tank, arriving on the scene, would train the big gun on the Wraith and decimate it in a single shot. A combined unit of Imperial Guardsmen, Space Marines and Tau Fire Warriors would advance on the Sith Covenant forces, with the Hammerhead providing cover fire. Not long after, a pair of Leman Russ Battle Tanks arrived, and began firing Bolters at the Sith Covvies, who now found themselves surrounded and pounded.

[WF-8]

Jorgan approached the allied squads. "Color me impressed - that's the first time I've seen one of your kind nail a Sith like that. You here to liberate Corneria?"

[WF-14]

The CMO of the site looked a little worried, but more relieved than before. He happened to be next to Phire when he got news from orbit. Looking to him, the CMO asked, "You ever hear of an Imperium 601st Regiment?"

(Corneria Orbit)

Bios nods. "Couldn't hurt. The Imperium of Men are not unheard of from where we herald, yet none of us have seen one in person, only from clips of our history, back when we were living in an outpost in Imperium space. Then we moved to Wilco's home system a few years later and set up on WFZ, a anthro run Earth, first run by Wilco, now run by his handpicked group of leaders. Then Warfurrs was formed as his military, and..." He drops off, realising he's rambling now. His face turns red from embarrassment and he falls silent.

(Corneria)

[WF-1]

The squad laugh as the Sith ragdolls on the mine, dead. The squad leader picks up the lightsaber, clipping it to his belt, happy that they've done their job. They make their way down to the other allied forces, still joyful and laughing. "Its somewhat an honor for a Eternal Alliance commander to be impressed by a squads use of sonic mines to blow a Sith up." Storm says, nodding to Jorgan in deep respect.

[WF-4]

(I was making a reference as to how the Wraith core can be destroyed by a grenade near it or by riding on the back of it. Sad to see that it doesnt work here. Oh well.)

Kona watches the IoM in awe, the others of the squad doing the same. "It's really them..." She whispers.

[WF-8]

Drone nods. "Yes sir.  We were placed on the frontlines, then made our way here."

[WF-14]

Phire nods. "Heard of them? We lived in their space! Granted, it was an outpost, but yeah, We've heard them and revered them as a great army, leading our general to start Warfurrs. Not to compete for best army, no, we'd get our asses kicked by many other armies. No, but for respect of the other armies."

Offline Nova Starpaws

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • I'm not a dog.... :c
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • The Help Desk
    • Awards
  • Species: Anthro Jakon (Jackal Dragon hybrid)
  • Coloring: Nebula Scales, white eyes, dark blue hair.
  • Height: 7' 8"
  • Weight: 125lbs
  • Build: Sleek
« Reply #4847 on: February 06, 2019, 04:59:51 PM »
"Computer. Bring the powercore to us." -Yes commander. The habitation modules have been completed- "Thank you computer." the drone that was carrying the core turned around and dropped it in his hand. "Be careful. It could be unstable." he said, glaring at the drone. "It generates power faster than my system can handle. If this was a full Draycon base, we would be requiring a lot more power and could use this, but I don't want the base to overload." -The Leaf is a trading vessal. Once we set up the trade route, that can be the first ship if that is alright commander. (After this the computer speaks to Nova only) we could also give them designs of our vessels?- "Yes. Once the trade route is setup, we'll send the Leaf."

Offline Ara Av-Toa

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
  • Currently: Abandoned profile
« Reply #4848 on: February 06, 2019, 05:53:06 PM »
*Terror Wing*
Fayam said nothing, but just stared at the blue figure from the side of the bridge.

*New Romulus*
Anna replied, "That? We placed it at the Kuat shipyard, by recommendation of president D'Tan. It would take 'two to three weeks' by their word. I'm sure at least one has passed by now."

Offline Michen_S

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • A wild MICHEN appeared!
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Feral snow leopard
« Reply #4849 on: February 06, 2019, 06:05:19 PM »
~ Dragon'taan, approaching capital ~

Michen, of course, didn't answer vocally. Instead, he was looking out of the window to look at the city down below. He did react to the question though, as he clearly had a look on his face as if he was thinking "you don't say". Actually, that was indeed what he was thinking.

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
  • Long time member guy, Never here.
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Lop Rabbit
  • Coloring: Dark brown fur with light brown splotches
  • Height: Height:5'7
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: We'll have ourselves a ball
« Reply #4850 on: February 09, 2019, 04:59:53 PM »
***UNSC Chaos March, Earth Orbit***

"Well." Anatoly said as he stared at his plate "It better be worthwhile" He looked back with squinted eyes
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #4851 on: February 12, 2019, 10:23:37 PM »
*** UNSC Chaos March, Earth Orbit ***

Nikita raised an eyebrow. "I wouldn't advise threatening an agent of the New Cerinia Command," he told Anatoly.

*** Draco City, Dragon'taan ***

Mathayus put the ship down in a vacant landing bay on the edge of the spaceport, and powered the craft down. He was going for his seat belt when he stopped, looking to Michen. "You're not afraid of 'feral' dragons, are you?" he asked, knowing Michen could answer this with a shake or nod of his head.

*** IKV Terror Wing, Unspecified AO ***

The blue-skinned Twi'lek nodded. "Shipment received, payment has been sent. A pleasure doing business with the Klingon Defense Force." The transmission cut off after that, and Rhea breathed a sigh of relief.

"That was not how I envisioned this op going..." She looked to Fayam. "So... where to now, I wonder?"

*** New Romulus ***

"Wait, Kuat? Like, Kuat Drive Yards?" Temer asked. "Are you going to use any of their tech in your ship's construction?"

"Keep going," Travis said. "What's your relation with this 601st Regiment? What do you know of them?"

*** Corneria Surface ***

[WF-1]

"Stick around - the Commander might have use for you," Jorgan suggested. "Not everyone can say they ragdolled a Sith like that."

[WF-4]

The IoM Soldiers would look different than standard soldiers - wearing blue armor with red logos of an eagle clutching two swords. And their weapons would be far more powerful than what the IoM had normally - Bolters punching through armor like paper, Lasguns with a beam powerful enough to create an exit wound through Sith or Covenant armor, and Plasma Rifles firing pulses that would put a Jiralhanae down in a single hit. Even the vehicles were vastly upgraded with shields and more powerful munitions.

[WF-8]

"Well, then - let's push the Sith Covenant off this planet," Jorgan said. "Havoc Squad, on me! We take the fight to the enemy!"

[WF-14]

"Well, they just hit orbit and are sending forces here to assist in the liberation. Allied forces are clearing out the Government Enclave, and word has it, Cornerian Resistance and this 601st Regiment are going for the Military Command Center," the CMO told Phire.

*** Dromund Kaas ***

Vokun examined the device in his hands. "Strange... I don't recognize this." He looked up at Nova. "Did you get this in an outpost above ground, or somewhere beneath it?"

*** Mongdrigo, The Tower ***

Malgus bowed to the Handmaiden, thanking her for the information, and left in peace.

*** Mongdrigo ***

"Sad, but that's life," Ahsoka sighed.

*** Ma'Hara, Lupe's Home ***

"I, uh... I don't... really... have... anywhere to go," Kayla said nervously. "The only home I ever had was destroyed by raiders just before I met K'Tath."

*** UACS Iron Regent, En Route to New Cerinia ***

While Krystal slept, Markus tended to his son.

*** Sol III, UACS Unseen Assailant, Bridge ***

"More about me?" Saraabi asked. "In what way?"

*** Starship Onyxia's Pride, DF Outpost ***

Roc said nothing as a radio line went active. "We have you in our scopes, please identify."

"Starship Onyxia's Pride, requesting access to a landing bay," Roc said.

"Stand by,, Onyxia's Pride," the radio responded.

*** Unspecified Location, New Cerinia ***

"Indeed," Gideon yawned. "First time I actually slept with a woman."

*** IKV Furiam, Corellia Orbit ***

There was no need to come here cloaked, Vitani thought - she was surrounded by the finest ships on Corellia, many of whom were part of the Corellian Defense Force. She docked in orbit and took a transporter down planetside, ready to seek out the contact suggested in the intel files she'd received on Tatooine.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Nova Starpaws

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • I'm not a dog.... :c
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • The Help Desk
    • Awards
  • Species: Anthro Jakon (Jackal Dragon hybrid)
  • Coloring: Nebula Scales, white eyes, dark blue hair.
  • Height: 7' 8"
  • Weight: 125lbs
  • Build: Sleek
« Reply #4852 on: February 13, 2019, 04:46:59 PM »
***DICEF***

"It was just sitting out there. 200km straight line from here." He turned to the vessel he came here in. "Computer. Can you operate independently?" -Yes commander- "Precision warp to where the power core was found. Secure the ar-" One of the laser guided weapons caught sight of the powercore and locked on, alerting the other weapons, which swiveled to the core. "Uh... DICEF Disarm Weapons." each of the weapons powered down one-by-one. The core started floating off his hand and spoke somehow. 'Put this core back where you put it. I am the last of the Alamanac.'

(#subnauticareferences)

Offline Ara Av-Toa

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
  • Currently: Abandoned profile
« Reply #4853 on: February 15, 2019, 12:55:36 PM »
*** IKV Terror Wing, Unspecified AO ***

The blue-skinned Twi'lek nodded. "Shipment received, payment has been sent. A pleasure doing business with the Klingon Defense Force." The transmission cut off after that, and Rhea breathed a sigh of relief.

"That was not how I envisioned this op going..." She looked to Fayam. "So... where to now, I wonder?"

*** New Romulus ***

"Wait, Kuat? Like, Kuat Drive Yards?" Temer asked. "Are you going to use any of their tech in your ship's construction?"
*Terror Wing*
Fayam raised his shoulders. "I don't know... I haven't received any orders from this point onwards. Actually... I think it's best if you rendezvous with Durok now. If you personally let him know you recaptured this ship, I'm sure he'll know my mission was a success and he doesn't have to worry about this anymore."
While he was speaking, his PDA started beeping. He looked and said, "Speaking of ships, the Blowfish has arrived here and now waits for permission to auto-dock."

*New Romulus*
Anna shook her head. "No. I designed the ship following Gaian examples, with Leviathan technology. Regardless, that stuff is worth bragging about, I swear. For example... have you ever seen a black hole reactor?"

Offline Michen_S

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • A wild MICHEN appeared!
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Feral snow leopard
« Reply #4854 on: February 17, 2019, 02:12:24 PM »
~ Dragon'taan, Capital City ~

Unfortunately, Michen also didn't know how to answer that question. It only made sense. Since he woke up in this time not too long ago, he didn't even know feral dragons existed up until now. Were they anything like the dragons he heard of in stories? Like, big fire breathing flying lizards? Those were scary, and with good reason. Though, not knowing this world all too well, they could also be very different. Like, even if they only breathed ice instead of fire they'd already be much less of a problem. Well, physically at least.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #4855 on: February 17, 2019, 10:27:36 PM »
*Mongdrigo Local Space*
A ship dropped out of hyperspace near Mongdrigo. A titanic vessel, it simply worked as a platform for the ridiculous weapon it carried. The cannon was designed to launch modified drop-pods, but could be loaded with planetary-siege munitions. (See MARZA DREADNOUGHT).
Tyrian Marghulis, captain of the Workhorse, simply passed the planetary landing registration given to him by Great Leader to the moonbase.

*Mongdrigo*
Malgus would get a transmission from the moonbase.
"Lord Malgus, I apologize for the sudden transmission. The Workhorse has returned from its voyage. Captain Marghulis is heading to transport range, with goods I imagine. He has landing clearance from Great Leader, are you going to honor it? I've got him on another channel still."

Coburn shrugged. "Yeah. He's ready to go though. Anyway, since I'm to be your entourage, is there anywhere you'd like to see?"

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #4856 on: February 18, 2019, 05:14:41 AM »

"пошёл на хуй (go to hell)" He muttered towards Nikita before motioning towards Kari "I don't even know what the New Cerinia Command is, Nikusha!" He rubbed his brown and mumbled before sighing "Извините (Sorry) Ms. Neon Fox. I'm having a moment." He silently brushed a hand though his hair "What exactly are you offering, malyshka? I don't have much to offer and my mind can only hold so much of the 'blindly futuristic future'  information that's I'm being bashed over the head with" He stood up and stretched "I'm going to throw in the towel and ask if there are any elderly homes I can check in to. I don't see the use of understanding all of this when whatever time I have left will strike me down with all of the 'condiments' that come with me pushing 70. I exaggerate it but the 'senile rambling dedushka' isn't far from how it is, It reminds me of that time when my papa lost it and I had to care for him, I always thought 'Damn! I hope Tolyan doesn't become starcheskiy like papa Aleksandr!' and then I get suprised by the fact that I am mirroring my Papa's descent to a tee which would be scary if I wasn't completely conscious of it... *ahem* sorry I lost my train of thought" He scratched his neck before pointing at Kari "My point still stands! I resign myself to you as long as you can hopefully take me to a place I can live out!"
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
« Reply #4857 on: February 18, 2019, 05:45:19 AM »

"пошёл на хуй (go to hell)" He muttered towards Nikita before motioning towards Kari "I don't even know what the New Cerinia Command is, Nikusha!" He rubbed his brown and mumbled before sighing "Извините (Sorry) Ms. Neon Fox. I'm having a moment." He silently brushed a hand though his hair "What exactly are you offering, malyshka? I don't have much to offer and my mind can only hold so much of the 'blindly futuristic future'  information that's I'm being bashed over the head with" He stood up and stretched "I'm going to throw in the towel and ask if there are any elderly homes I can check in to. I don't see the use of understanding all of this when whatever time I have left will strike me down with all of the 'condiments' that come with me pushing 70. I exaggerate it but the 'senile rambling dedushka' isn't far from how it is, It reminds me of that time when my papa lost it and I had to care for him, I always thought 'Damn! I hope Tolyan doesn't become starcheskiy like papa Aleksandr!' and then I get suprised by the fact that I am mirroring my Papa's descent to a tee which would be scary if I wasn't completely conscious of it... *ahem* sorry I lost my train of thought" He scratched his neck before pointing at Kari "My point still stands! I resign myself to you as long as you can hopefully take me to a place I can live out!"
The blue vixen rubbed her forehead for a minute before speaking."I'm not sure what exactly you prefer, there are thousands of known planets within reach, the question is what sort of setting you really want,Tropical, desert, snowy... take your pick and we can find you a retirment home worth of a King." Kari explained "Or we could take you to one of the many earth like planets..."She added.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2019, 05:47:11 AM by Alessia Starfurr »
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #4858 on: February 18, 2019, 06:16:14 AM »
"Tropical sounds nice!" He chuckled and sighed "You can probably get a bit out of me if we do go somewhere nice and sunny"

Offline Wilco Whiteheart

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • Don't mess with me or YOU'LL be messed up
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Height: 11'7"
  • Weight: [SCANNER BROKEN]
  • Build: Solid and muscly
  • Currently: [RUNNING SYSTEM DIAGNOSTICS...] STATUS: ONLINE | TARGET: RIOT
« Reply #4859 on: February 18, 2019, 09:58:22 AM »

"Keep going," Travis said. "What's your relation with this 601st Regiment? What do you know of them?"

*** Corneria Surface ***

[WF-1]

"Stick around - the Commander might have use for you," Jorgan suggested. "Not everyone can say they ragdolled a Sith like that."

[WF-4]

The IoM Soldiers would look different than standard soldiers - wearing blue armor with red logos of an eagle clutching two swords. And their weapons would be far more powerful than what the IoM had normally - Bolters punching through armor like paper, Lasguns with a beam powerful enough to create an exit wound through Sith or Covenant armor, and Plasma Rifles firing pulses that would put a Jiralhanae down in a single hit. Even the vehicles were vastly upgraded with shields and more powerful munitions.

[WF-8]

"Well, then - let's push the Sith Covenant off this planet," Jorgan said. "Havoc Squad, on me! We take the fight to the enemy!"

[WF-14]

"Well, they just hit orbit and are sending forces here to assist in the liberation. Allied forces are clearing out the Government Enclave, and word has it, Cornerian Resistance and this 601st Regiment are going for the Military Command Center," the CMO told Phire.

(IKV Rogue, Corneria Orbit)

Bios nods and continues. "We... didn't meet the 601st much, only once during our last op in Imperial Airspace. We worked with them to clear Dark Eldar out of a Forge World. They're much more powerful then normal Imperials, and they seem to have more freedom than the others..."

(Corneria)

[WF-1]

Storm nods and the squad follow Jorgan.

[WF-4]

Kona just continues watching in awe as she leads the squad and the resistance group into a dropship, their job done.

[WF-8]

WF-1 and WF-8 are now a JTF until mission completion The squad also follows behind Jorgan, grim smiles on their faces.

[WF-14]

Phire nods. "The least we can do is hold our post here until told otherwise." He responds back.