The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)  (Read 255965 times)

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
Re: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)
« Reply #4830 on: February 01, 2019, 05:47:20 AM »
*** UNSC Chaos March, Earth Orbit***

"IF you consider a blue fox interesting, maybe." Kari spoke up "Sorry if I startled you..." (ignore the grenade in the image she doesn't have one, it's just part of the orginal image before it was edited.)
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Michen_S

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • A wild MICHEN appeared!
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Feral snow leopard
« Reply #4831 on: February 01, 2019, 03:09:55 PM »
~ Dragon'taan, Orbit Space Station ~

Michen didn't believe his eyes when he saw the badge float up in front of him. Quite frankly, he had never seen something like that before. After a moment of wonder, Michen grabbed the badge with his mouth again, still not sure how the fox-guy did that. That Michen knew Star Wars was a thing, didn't mean he really understood what powers the Jedi had.

Offline Blaiiine

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Psilocybear
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Grizzly Bear
  • Coloring: Dark brown overall
  • Height: 6' 0".
  • Weight: 172 lbs.
  • Build: Average build.
  • Currently: Keeping the Spirit of 2073 alive
« Reply #4832 on: February 02, 2019, 10:17:00 AM »
*** Prison Administration Sector, Minimum Security Wing, Belsavis ***

"None at all, actually." Blaine replied, adjusting his legs as he sat in one of the chairs opposite Graals' desk. His helmet rocked back and forth in his lap, the visor showing wear and tear from weeks of combat.

Kozik stood outside the office, smoking a cigarette as he took the spare time to check his loadout. "No Kozik, no vacation time planetside for you. You had to volunteer for some spook mission across the stars." He mumbled sarcastically to himself.

"So, this Vault? How are we exactly going to...well, how do we get there? Seems this planet isn't kind to hikers." Blaine asked, brushing back his now longer and shaggier hair.

A   P S Y C H E D E L I C   B O I

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #4833 on: February 02, 2019, 07:59:43 PM »
*** Prison Administration Sector, Minimum Security Wing, Belsavis ***

"If you heard my conversation with my contact, you would know," K'Tath said. Looking to Graal, he added, "She was working the vault that White Maw are headed to before she disappeared; stands to reason that as a member of this prison's staff, she reported to you; where is her office?"

Graal keyed in a few commands to his desk computer, and Blaine's HUD would update. "I've uploaded the location of her office. Go there, see what you find. Sooner you off the White Maw, sooner we can all breathe easy."

K'Tath nodded, returned his mask to his face, and turned to leave, motioning for Blaine to follow. "You have the location; take point. If you don't see me behind you, don't worry; I'm keeping up. I'll be in contact via radio." K'Tath then cloaked, and scrambled up a nearby wall, scaling it and running along the top, but kept an eye on Blaine's position.

*** Dragon'taan Orbit ***

Mathayus piloted the craft out of the hangar and turned to head planetside. "So..." Mathayus said in an effort to make conversation, "... Crowley said you were attacked. Might I ask by whom?"

*** UNSC Chaos March, Earth Orbit ***

Nikita arrived not long after. "I'm a bit surprised an agent of the DMC is here. Might I ask what this visit is for?"

*** Mongdrigo, the Tower ***

Malgus inhaled, then described what he had learned from the datapad, in hopes that the Handmaiden might know the creature described within.

*** Mongdrigo ***

"Yes, actually, it was a time of war - the Clone Wars. But the hostility between the old Jedi Order and the Sith goes back much farther than that, millennia before my time," Ahsoka explained. "I read about Malgus during my Jedi training; the Malgus you serve... is not what he was made out to be in the historical texts. If that Malgus really is Darth Malgus... then that would mean you're living with a Sith Lord nearly four thousand years old. Did he ever tell you how he got here?"

*** IKV Terror Wing, Approaching designated AO ***

Rhea looked to Fayam. "Did Durok give you any special instructions on what to tell our contact when we got here?"

(Fayam didn't answer that question.)

"I was Commander Temer Dor, until I found myself and my crew out of work when it was revealed to us that our superior officer was a Tal Shiar Toady. We just need some work, something to keep us busy. I'm sure you know well, a soldier without a mission gets bored very easily, and that can lead to some unfortunate troubles. That's the 'why' of why we joined you - we're out of work. We don't have the money at present to commission out own starship, and we aren't ready to lay our weapons aside. The crew is a well-rounded gathering of soldiers - Marines and Naval Personnel, from all departments. You understand, when our original commander turned out to be a Tal Shiar Toady, we had to rise against him. But the Tal Shiar destroyed our ship, hence why we're looking for work." He bumped his XO, who then spoke:

"I am Subcommander Takvi Dor. I was originally the chief of Security, but I was promoted by Temer after he was promoted by High Command following the defection of our commander. We... took care of him, which is why our ship was destroyed. Brother and I look to gain enough money to commission our own starship, and we both agreed that mercenary work was the best route to go."

*** Ma'Hara, Lupe's Home ***

"That's actually... kinda... my fault..." Kayla said shyly.

*** UACS Iron Regent, En Route to New Cerinia ***

Markus accepted the bottle and began feeding Malcolm. "He looks so much like his mother..." he commented quietly.

*** Starship Onyxia's Pride, Approaching DF Outpost ***

"Half-Cerinian? What's the other half of you?" Roc asked.

*** Sol III, UACS Unseen Assailant, Bridge ***

"Oh, mom gave birth today, did she? What'd she and dad name the baby?" Saraabi inquired.

*** Dromund Kaas ***

"If you want, I can have a Marauder Corps battle fleet watch over this world until you can get ships into orbit," Vokun offered. "We on Dragon'taan are nothing if not hospitable. And it might come in handy if Zaarin's boys find out you're here. Just... be careful around the Sith Tombs here on Dromund Kaas. If the tomb traps don't get you, the Dark Side energies will. But, if you do get into them, the DMC is happy to pay for anything of value you might find in there."

*** Corneria Orbit ***

In a completely unexpected turn, yet another fleet arrived, consisting of two Retribution-class Battleships , four Vengeance-class Grand Cruisers , six Space Marine Strike Cruisers , and a Space Marine Battle Barge , all of whom showed extensive modifications and tech that was not standard of their 'verse - Omni-directional Torpedo Launchers, Beam weapon banks, Plasma Turrets, Onager MACs, and Missile Pods. All of them had a logo of an eagle similar to the Romulan Empire, but instead of clutching two orbs, this eagle logo clutched two swords.

Upon being secure from FTL speed, the lead ship sent out a open-comm message:

"Attention, Cornerian Defense and Resistance Forces - this is Admiral Ducain of the Imperium 601st Regiment - we are answering your call. If you can hear us on the channel, please acknowledge this transmission."

What was even stranger was the response: "Copy, 601, this is General Peppy - about time. Our friends in orbit beat you here, but there's still plenty of Sith Covenant left for you to raise hell with. Enemy forces have pulled back to a command center in our Military Commanc Building. Allied forces are taking the government center; recommend you hit the Military Center, cut off their escape. Did you bring your Tau friends?"

"Affirmative - them and the Space Marines were eager to pitch in. We brought the whole party. See you planetside." Moments later, drop ships began launching from all ships, and heading down to the surface.

"If the Sith Covvies weren't screwed before... they're definitely screwed now," Travis commented

*** Corneria Surface ***

If anyone were listening to the radio transmissions of the Sith Covenant forces, they would catch chatter as it tripled into a jumbled mess as the newcomers dropped in and immediately engaged the Sith Covenant forces with lasers, Bolters, Plasma, and all manner of weapons. Predator Tanks, Leman Russ tanks, Sentinel Walkers, and a pair of Baneblades were also brought in. One would wonder just where these forces came from - but one would immediately see the Cornerians had summoned them, as Cornerian forces across the city came out and fought alongside them.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #4834 on: February 02, 2019, 08:14:07 PM »

"It's more of a personal matter." Kari noted "I'm interested in what he knows of his world mainly for knowledge purposes, but as I said it's more of a personal nature and I just happen to be in the area after speaking with Lord hood." the blue vixen added. "So I assume your from the soviet Union then, Cosmonaut? She asked "Forgive me i'm a little excited to hear about what you can tell me my name is Kari.."

*** IKV Terror Wing, Approaching designated AO ***
Flier began to whine about something "Are we there , yet?' she whined

Nari was sitting in a meditation position oddly like the Jedi she hunted...

** Ma'Hara, Lupe's Home ***
"Something I learned quickly when I met Lupe she gets into a lot of messes... metaphorically and physcally." The Dragon responded, no anger or any other emotion besides calmness and caring in his voice.

"And what about you?" Lupe teased, the dragon...

"Funny Krystal said he reminded her of you." Serena said showing up on one of the tables "Sorry about the delay the Iron Regent is a bit bigger than the Aurora."

*** Starship Onyxia's Pride, Approaching DF Outpost ***

"Ferinian, A race of telepathic wolves similar to Cerinians, their planet may have met the same faith considering we only know of three Ferinians as of now, there may be a few more on New Cerinia though." Alex replied.

** Sol III, UACS Unseen Assailant, Bridge ***
"Malcom from what I see and it was your father who did the naming, from what I understand from Krystal..." Kayle replied.

Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Long time member guy, Never here.
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Lop Rabbit
  • Coloring: Dark brown fur with light brown splotches
  • Height: Height:5'7
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: We'll have ourselves a ball
« Reply #4835 on: February 02, 2019, 10:02:08 PM »
"Wh-What's happening?" Anatoly said in his "weak old guy" voice that he was going to use to hopefully make Kari lose some interest in his knowledge since he couldn't bring himself to say that he doesn't remember a lot about what happened before he passed through the work hole "d-did you say... I'm sorry I didn't hear you..." He brought a shaky hand up to his ear before actually looking up at her and squinting a little 'Wha- Who-... Really! Who the hell is this?! Who the hell is Lord Hood!? Damnit! Hopefully her bothering me doesn't devolve into pulling me into some stupid journey.' he thought as his eyes wandered examining her before he looked past her and looked for something that he could use to distract her
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #4836 on: February 02, 2019, 10:22:06 PM »
"Wh-What's happening?" Anatoly said in his "weak old guy" voice that he was going to use to hopefully make Kari lose some interest in his knowledge since he couldn't bring himself to say that he doesn't remember a lot about what happened before he passed through the work hole "d-did you say... I'm sorry I didn't hear you..." He brought a shaky hand up to his ear before actually looking up at her and squinting a little 'Wha- Who-... Really! Who the hell is this?! Who the hell is Lord Hood!? Damnit! Hopefully her bothering me doesn't devolve into pulling me into some stupid journey.' he thought as his eyes wandered examining her before he looked past her and looked for something that he could use to distract her

Kari shook her head. "You can cut the act, sir... I'm a telepath I can see through your lie, this is not an interrogation, if you honestly don't know anything, just say so."

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Long time member guy, Never here.
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Lop Rabbit
  • Coloring: Dark brown fur with light brown splotches
  • Height: Height:5'7
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: We'll have ourselves a ball
« Reply #4837 on: February 02, 2019, 10:33:22 PM »

"Look, I'm not interested in the prospects you have to offer. All you need to know is that you are correct in your assumption that I'm from the USSR. Other than that I don't have anything that I can offer except 'I was on a mission, Got sucked through a wormhole and popped out the other side in some weird futuristic nightmare hellhole full of impossibly advanced technology, Multiple races of Aliens and now a telepath who can read what I'm thinking... I'm sorry but even if I'm not senile I can say that this is an overwhelming experience."
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #4838 on: February 03, 2019, 12:35:42 PM »
*Mongdrigo, The Tower*
The Handmaiden, leering at Malgus, digested what the Sith Lord told her.
"It sounds, Lord, that those that once ruled this planet have a mind to keep it secret. Perhaps preparing for an invasion is a sound plan? The Elders with the Bugmen may know what it is exactly." She relaxed, straightening her robes. "I apologize for my attitude. Great Leader, though fear me he did, often beat his staff. I would not stand that again."

*Mongdrigo*
Coburn shook his head. "Not that I can remember. Garrus is his right paw, he's closest with Lord Malgus. Though, when I saw him last, the old geezer seemed to be on his way out."

*Sanghelios*
There was a sudden burst of radio transmission from the refugee camp. It sounded briefly like a garbled cry for help. Then, nothing.

At the refugee campsite, there would be nothing but crater about ten feet deep, encompassing the camp's entire area. The edges of the crater were marked with a strange plasma scoring. There was no wreckage, no blood, and no witnesses.

Offline Ara Av-Toa

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
  • Currently: Abandoned profile
« Reply #4839 on: February 03, 2019, 12:53:53 PM »
*Terror Wing*
Fayam added, "Before I forget, if they ask anything, just say we were 'delayed'." He emphasised "delayed' by making quotation marks with his fingers.

*New Romulus*
Anna listened carefully, then commented, "A simple yet interesting story. However, I hope you don't see this as something temporary. It's nothing personal, though; despite the contract stating you'll have at least one year of service, I cannot force anything on you afterwards. As for our story, we were basically just a cargo flier until we -accidentally- crossed paths with the Tal Shiar. Especially after we blew their plans, they became pissed at us and now we're dealing with thier forces- hence, the new ship. Speaking of which, I was thinking of checking up on it. It has been a couple of days since we last placed the order, at least."

Offline Michen_S

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • A wild MICHEN appeared!
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Feral snow leopard
« Reply #4840 on: February 03, 2019, 02:45:33 PM »
~ Dragon'taan, heading to planet ~

Michen was gently chewing on the badge as the fox spoke to him. With that item in his mouth, how was he supposed to answer this question? There didn't seem to be a direct way to do so without dropping the badge, so Michen sat there, seeming confused on how to deal with this situation.

Offline Wilco Whiteheart

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • Don't mess with me or YOU'LL be messed up
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Height: 11'7"
  • Weight: [SCANNER BROKEN]
  • Build: Solid and muscly
  • Currently: [RUNNING SYSTEM DIAGNOSTICS...] STATUS: ONLINE | TARGET: RIOT
« Reply #4841 on: February 04, 2019, 02:18:07 AM »
*** Corneria Orbit ***

"The Eternal Alliance is officially neutral in the war against the Sith Covenant - which makes me wonder why they're here...?" Travis commented.

"If they were neutral, the Eternal Alliance wouldn't be here if this place didn't have something they were after," Skye suggested.

*** Corneria Surface ***

[WF-1]

The last target would reach the lowest level, and be forced to contend with a contingent of Eternal Alliance Marines supported by the famed Havoc Squad. Needless to say, he was forced to make a tactical retreat, oblivious to the other team heading in his direction.

[WF-4]

"That's the last of them! We got most of the civvies out the night prior to this invasion! Only thing remaining now is to push the Sith Covenant off Corneria!" the lead NCO responded. Just as he said this, a renewed Sith Covenant attack started with a plasma explosion that would have come from a Wraith Hover-Tank.

"INCOMING!!!" shouted one of the Cornerian Resistance soldiers.

[WF-8]

"Jorgan to Command - artifact's not here. Local and Sith Records indicate the artifact is on Belsavis. What they had here was a data device that gave them the info, which has since been destroyed. Cornerian government thought it was best not to pursue it," reported the bald Cathar.

"Understood. Make your way topside; assist local forces in eliminating the Sith Covenant, then signal when you're ready for transport. We make for Belsavis as soon as you're done down there," Luro commanded.

"Understood, Commander. Jorgan out," Aric replied. He picked up his rifle. "Alright, gents - you heard the commander! Let's move!" The Eternal Alliance Marines and Havoc Squad then made for the surface - straight for the team pursuing the Sith target.

[WF-14]

{Leaving this alone for now. Feel free to add your own spin to what happens here, within reason.}

(Corneria Orbit)

Bios listens silently, his face a bit puzzled.

(Corneria)

[WF-1]

The squad, along with WF-8, were surprised to see their target running at them, but they fired, using their sonic mines to try and blow him sky high.

[WF-4]

The squad took cover and starting firing at the tank, Kona lobbing a grenade that landed behind the tank.

[WF-8]

The squad applied their strength to take down WF-1's target, and seeing the other squads, moved to them, curious.

[WF-14]

The squad worked with the medics as best as they could, pleased with themselves and 4.

Offline Nova Starpaws

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • I'm not a dog.... :c
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • The Help Desk
    • Awards
  • Species: Anthro Jakon (Jackal Dragon hybrid)
  • Coloring: Nebula Scales, white eyes, dark blue hair.
  • Height: 7' 8"
  • Weight: 125lbs
  • Build: Sleek
« Reply #4842 on: February 04, 2019, 01:49:43 PM »
***DICEF***

Nova stuck a claw in his mouth and started biting it. "We have our own ships, but none of them are as fast as the ships you see here. I would be grateful for your help, but I assume the Dragon'taan have their own worlds to protect. We can set up orbital defense, if I can get the plans, I can start construction of an orbital ring." He stuck out his tongue while thinking, "I have an artifact, we recently found it. I believe that it's a powercore. I'd be willing to give it to you for no cost, under the condition that we start a trade route between here, and the Dragon'taan...colonies? I'm sorry. The Draycon are new to this galaxy. We don't know about much of what goes on. Hyperspace destroys the mind if you're in it for long durations."

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #4843 on: February 06, 2019, 05:25:18 AM »
*** Dromund Kaas ***

"Oh, we have our own worlds to protect, yes - but more than enough ships. I, myself, have a few directly under my command, and it wouldn't be any trouble to send them here. Think of it as us trying to foster good relations with newcomers to this Galaxy," Vokun explained. When Nova mentioned the power core and the proposal, he said, "I don't mind that, but setting up the trade route is not my department - that's left to Dragon'taan's Foreign Trade Department. I can send a representative here, if that helps. However... can I see the power core? Where did you get it?"

*** IKV Rogue, Corneria Orbit ***

"So... these newcomers are allied with the CDF," Travis commented, sitting back in his chair.

"Can't say I saw that coming," Skye said. "Those ships are from the Imperium of Man. Heavily modified, it seems, but their origin is clear. What's the Imperium's interest here?"

"If they're helping the CDF fight off the Sith Covenant, maybe we should ask them," Travis suggested.

*** Corneria Surface ***

Various units from this "601st Regiment" spread out into the capital, but the bulk of the forces headed for the Military Command Building.

[WF-1]

The Sith was nailed and blown high enough that he impacted with the ceiling and dropped to the floor dead.

[WF-4]

The grenade would do absolutely nothing to the tank; however, a Tau Hammerhead Hover-tank, arriving on the scene, would train the big gun on the Wraith and decimate it in a single shot. A combined unit of Imperial Guardsmen, Space Marines and Tau Fire Warriors would advance on the Sith Covenant forces, with the Hammerhead providing cover fire. Not long after, a pair of Leman Russ Battle Tanks arrived, and began firing Bolters at the Sith Covvies, who now found themselves surrounded and pounded.

[WF-8]

Jorgan approached the allied squads. "Color me impressed - that's the first time I've seen one of your kind nail a Sith like that. You here to liberate Corneria?"

[WF-14]

The CMO of the site looked a little worried, but more relieved than before. He happened to be next to Phire when he got news from orbit. Looking to him, the CMO asked, "You ever hear of an Imperium 601st Regiment?"

*** Dragon'taan ***

Mathayus chuckled. "Right. Kinda hard to speak with a comm-badge in your mouth. Probably should have considered that before I spoke, huh?" Just as he asked that, the ship broke atmosphere and the capital city was visible.

*** IKV Terror Wing, Unspecified AO ***

Rhea curled her lips and nodded. "Simple enough," she said. The Terror Wing dropped out of warp, to a refurbished Venator-class Star Destroyer.

"Captain, the contact ship is hailing," the Comms officer reported. Rhea nodded, and the main viewscreen switched to that of a blue-skinned Twi'lek.

"About time you got here," she said, "I was about to leave. What kept you?"

"We were delayed," Rhea responded.

"I'm tempted to ask by what, but then, maybe I don't want to know. You have the cargo?" the Twi'lek asked.

"Affirmative - lower your shields, and I'll transport it aboard," Rhea requested. The Twi'lek nodded to one of her crewmen.

"Captain, the contact's shields are lowering," Tactical reported.

"Transport the cargo to the ship," Rhea commanded.

*** New Romulus ***

"Who did you place the order with, if I may ask?" Temer asked.

*** Mongdrigo, The Tower ***

"Understandable," Malgus said. "But I do not abuse my staff in such a way. Not anymore. I may be a Sith, but I like to think I am a reformed Sith. But I thank you for your wisdom. Is there anyone you can think of that I should speak to next?"

*** Mongdrigo ***

"Getting up there in years, huh?" Ahsoka asked. "How old is he, exactly?"

"He's got a point," Nikita commented. "Let the man unwind a little."

"So now that your boyfriend is here, what now?" Kayla asked.

Markus was silent, feeding his newborn son.

*** Unspecified Location, New Cerinia ***

Gideon slowly opened his eyes and yawned, sitting up to stretch.

*** Starship Onyxia's Pride, DF Outpost ***

"Hnh... wonder what it was. But then, maybe I'd rather not know," Roc said as the ship dropped out of FTL speed at an outpost built into an asteroid half the size of Kessel.

*** Sol III, UACS Unseen Assailant, Bridge ***

Saraabi paused, then commented, "Funny how you keep in touch with mom more than I do..."
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #4844 on: February 06, 2019, 05:56:53 AM »
"I was going to attempt to help him with that." Kari noted, backing off from  the Cosmonaut.

Lupe shrugged in responce "play poker, figure out where you need to be going, I dunno..." Lupe replied "I let you in here to help you, my boyfriend has nothing to do with that, unless you need a dragon for something..." Lupe replied watching her boyfriend walk into the kitchen to begin cooking lunch.

Krystal slept peacefully on the bed...

*** Unspecified Location, New Cerinia ***
"enjoy your nap?" Asked a young women of mixed speicies, Celina...

*** Starship Onyxia's Pride, DF Outpost ***
"I dunno." Alex shrugged.

** Sol III, UACS Unseen Assailant, Bridge ***
"I was her second in command... she likes to stay in touch with me, though recently it's more about you, than me." Kayle smirked.