The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)  (Read 251469 times)

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
Re: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)
« Reply #4860 on: February 22, 2019, 04:35:01 PM »
*** IKV Rogue, Corneria Orbit ***

"So it would seem," Travis remarked.

"Again, if they're helping us, that's gotta be a good thing," Skye said. "If they wanted to harm us, I imagine we'd know by now."

*** Corneria Surface ***

[WF-1]

Jorgan and Havoc Squad would go from room to room in the government enclave, clearing Sith Covenant forces from the halls of the building. Nearly none surrendered, so the result was basically the same - they'd go for weapons, and get shot. Just one room after another, clearing out the enemy presence.

[WF-4]

As the drop ship would lift off, Kona would see deeper into the city as the 601st soldiers wrecked the Sith Covenant soldiers left and right. The enemy simply was not prepared to face them.

[WF-8]

{Basically the same as WF-1}

[WF-14]

"Indeed," the CMO agreed, and returned to tending to the injured and wounded.

*** Mongdrigo ***

"Allow him access, but do alert him of the changes that have gone into effect," Malgus responded. "If he has any questions, refer him to me."

"Yes, I'd very much like to see what changes Lord Malgus has brought here," Ahsoka commented.

*** Draco City, Dragon'taan ***

"Just... try not to let my father's appearance unnerve you," Mathayus said. He got into a waiting air speeder, and waited for Michen.

*** IKV Terror Wing, Unspecified AO ***

"Did Durok leave rendezvous coordinates?" Rhea asked. "And how big is the Blowfish? If it's small enough, I might be able to fit it in the Terror Wing's shuttle bay."

*** New Romulus ***

"No, but most Romulan ships these days use Quantum Singularity Reactors, so the tech is not completely unfamiliar," Temer replied.

*** Dromund Kaas ***

Vokun was about to speak when his commlink beeped. He grumbled, and answered it: "General Suleyk here."

"General," came the gruff voice of Andronikos Revel, one of Vokun's early colleagues, "We've been recalled to Dragon'taan. There's been an attack."

"An attack?" Vokun repeated. "By whom?"

"High Command didn't say - just that they detonated a nuke on the surface. Everyone's being called back to shore up defenses."

Vokun cursed under his breath. "I'm on my way," he told Revel. Looking to Nova and handing the core back, he said, "You'd best hang on to that for a while, and keep your head down. If someone detonated a nuke on my home planet without being detected beforehand, it stands to reason that they might try the same here if given the chance."
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
« Reply #4861 on: February 22, 2019, 04:41:10 PM »
*** IKV Terror Wing, Unspecified AO ***
"No offense to the captain ,but when do we get off this Klingon piece of metal?" Nari asked "I have work to do."

Flier had fallen asleep in engineering, she wasn't much for doing nothing.

*** Sol III, UACS Unseen Assailant, Bridge ***

"Your mother has instructed me to keep her informed of your well being, but on a side note I do actually love you." Kayle admitted.

*** Ma'Hara, Lupe's Home ***

"I think i have an extra room, if you don't mind staying here." Lupe offered.

"Tropical sounds nice!" He chuckled and sighed "You can probably get a bit out of me if we do go somewhere nice and sunny"
"Do we have any tropical planets nearby?" Kari asked.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2019, 04:45:56 PM by Alessia Starfurr »
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Nova Starpaws

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • I'm not a dog.... :c
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • The Help Desk
    • Awards
  • Species: Anthro Jakon (Jackal Dragon hybrid)
  • Coloring: Nebula Scales, white eyes, dark blue hair.
  • Height: 7' 8"
  • Weight: 125lbs
  • Build: Sleek
« Reply #4862 on: February 22, 2019, 05:47:59 PM »
***DICEF***

"Nuke? Oh shit." *He turned his ship* "Computer. Notify the Draycon homeworld. Tell them to bring the warships, tell them to give them the radio designation, 'Dromund'." *He turned to Nox* Warships will be here soon. They'll be long-range warping in. I have to go set up the warp coords. Stay here while they come." He ran to his ship and it promptly powered up, precision warping to orbit.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #4863 on: February 24, 2019, 06:35:28 PM »
*Mongdrigo*
“Understood, my Lord.” The communications officer switched lines. After a few seconds a synthesized voice growled over the PA system.
“Attention, clear the landing pads.

Coburn tapped his chin. “Oh! The old armory’s a hospital now. C’mon I’ll show you.” Unfortunately, with his condition, it would take Coburn much longer than a healthy Mongdrigan to cross the city.

*Mongdrigo Orbit*
The Workhorse rotated to face the city, the huge cannon menacing even while several celestial bodies away. A large cargo hauler launched from the Workhorse’s hangar and made its way to the city.

Minutes later, Tyrian Marghulis landed and stepped from the ship with a cadre of guards. Ill-will seemed to ooze from the captain. He clapped his paws and smirked. “So where’s the new guy, eh,” he asked to no one in particular.

« Last Edit: February 24, 2019, 06:39:09 PM by Rayleonarde »

Offline Ara Av-Toa

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
  • Currently: Abandoned profile
« Reply #4864 on: February 27, 2019, 06:28:27 PM »
(By the way, I've recently been redesigning Overlight to be more practical. I'll leave the new design.)
Raw design: https://snag.gy/6dt4jw.jpg
With notes: https://snag.gy/0DjoVP.jpg
*Terror Wing*
Fayam sighed. "Pffft... I'm not sure on its exact dimensions, but it's a single-person ship. I think it should fit. I'm just not sure if the autopilot is programmed for it... I haven't tested that out yet." He went through the command interface of the Blowfish, looking at the options.

*New Romulus*
Johnny noted, "Sound like it's just a fancier name for the same thing. What would really amaze me, though, is if they'd have integrated negative matter extractors too." Anna clacked her tongue. "Well, what we're getting at is that they gave us Gaians a lot of their blueprints and technology for us to use. Without them, it's unlikely we'd be capable of warp-speed by now. It wouldn't surprise me if Kuat started copying those designs onto other ships, though. But enough about that- I'll fire up the engines."

Offline Michen_S

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • A wild MICHEN appeared!
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Feral snow leopard
« Reply #4865 on: February 28, 2019, 05:55:37 PM »
~ Dragon'taan, Capital City ~

Michen nodded, and followed the fox into the whateveritwas. The future had a lot of weird ways of transportation according to him. Of course, he had seen how much society can change in a relatively short time. Now he had passed over two-hundred years. What had happened in the meantime absolutely blew his mind. What would he find next?

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #4866 on: February 28, 2019, 06:31:52 PM »

Once Michen was settled, Mathayus fired up the transport and drove it to the manor gates - a ten minute drive. Once they were out, Mathayus would guide Michen up the path, and stop just shy of the door. A young Tiger woman with an infant in her arms was just walking outside. "Oh! Honey, I wasn't expecting you home so soon!" she greeted him. Mathayus tenderly kissed her and responded,

"Taking Jack to his appointment, Marie?"

"Nothing to worry about, baby, he'll be fine," Marie answered. She noticed Michen. "Better be careful," she told Mathayus, "Your niece is on the prowl."

*** IKV Terror Wing ***

"No need - if you'll allow it, we can tractor the ship in via the tractor beams," Rhea said. She looked to Nari. "As soon as we can get to a safe port."

*** New Romulus ***

"Should we get the crew?" Temer asked, "Or are you coming back for us?"

*** Dromund Kaas ***

"I can't stay here too long; I've got to get back to Dragon'taan and report, lest I be considered AWOL," Vokun responded.

*** Mongdrigo ***

While Ahsoka followed Coburn, Malgus made his way toward the landing ship.

Saraabi chuckled lovingly, putting her arms around Kayle. "You already know how much I love you..." she whispered to him.

"Uh... thanks..." Kayla said, not sure what to make of this sudden offer.

*** Researcher Office, Belsavis ***

K'Tath found the researcher's office, and began going through the files. No longer held back by needing to avoid local guards, he sifted through each directory, and found what he was looking for, downloaded it, and exited the office through a window, scaling the wall to the roof, and continuing his trek toward the Vaults.

*** Axial Park, Corellia ***

Vitani trekked through Axial Park, looking for her contact. No sign of him. Chances are, he was at the Coronet Zoo - he was known to frequent there.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #4867 on: February 28, 2019, 07:17:08 PM »

Another Tiger women, this one much taller and white furred instead of ,black watched Marie and jack contently, smiling at the little one, turning to face Mathayus, "excuse me Mathayus? Do you know where your little brother is?" The large Tigress asked, spotting something out of the corner of her eye.

*** IKV Terror Wing ***
"Let me know, when we reach port then." Nari replied,  grumbeling something about Flier, under her breath.

"So you say?" Kayle replied wrapping his arms around Saraabi.

"My pleasure, besides it'll be nice to have someone to talk to beside Ryu." Lupe replied

"I HEARD THAT!" Said Ryu from the kitchen.

"Cook your food, fire man!" Lupe replied back with a chuckle.

*** Coronet, Zoo, Corellia ***
An oddly colored Yellow Wolf watched the Blurrgs in their enclosure, at the zoo, seeming to loose himself in something as he whatched them.....
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

Offline Nova Starpaws

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • I'm not a dog.... :c
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • The Help Desk
    • Awards
  • Species: Anthro Jakon (Jackal Dragon hybrid)
  • Coloring: Nebula Scales, white eyes, dark blue hair.
  • Height: 7' 8"
  • Weight: 125lbs
  • Build: Sleek
« Reply #4868 on: March 01, 2019, 03:16:56 PM »
***DICEF***

-Your response has been sent to Commander. Please wait for a reply- A minute later, a reply came. -Commander say to take the Leaf. Giving Draycon ship clearance right now. The ship is all yours. It will return here once you get to your planet. Unlocking warp protocols.- A humming came over the base as the Leaf prepared to warp. -It can warp you directly to the planet. You just need to give coordinates-

***Draycon Surveillance Ship - Dragontaan Orbit***

"Have you reqached the Dragontaan planet?" 'Yes Lieutenant Xavier. Radiation signals show a nuke was detonated. Currently scanning for potential bomb ships.'

Offline Wilco Whiteheart

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • Don't mess with me or YOU'LL be messed up
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Height: 11'7"
  • Weight: [SCANNER BROKEN]
  • Build: Solid and muscly
  • Currently: [RUNNING SYSTEM DIAGNOSTICS...] STATUS: ONLINE | TARGET: RIOT
« Reply #4869 on: March 01, 2019, 11:08:32 PM »

"So it would seem," Travis remarked.

"Again, if they're helping us, that's gotta be a good thing," Skye said. "If they wanted to harm us, I imagine we'd know by now."

*** Corneria Surface ***

[WF-1]

Jorgan and Havoc Squad would go from room to room in the government enclave, clearing Sith Covenant forces from the halls of the building. Nearly none surrendered, so the result was basically the same - they'd go for weapons, and get shot. Just one room after another, clearing out the enemy presence.

[WF-4]

As the drop ship would lift off, Kona would see deeper into the city as the 601st soldiers wrecked the Sith Covenant soldiers left and right. The enemy simply was not prepared to face them.

[WF-8]

{Basically the same as WF-1}

[WF-14]

"Indeed," the CMO agreed, and returned to tending to the injured and wounded.

(IKV Rogue. Corneria Orbit)

Bios nods and reads a datapad, his visor imitating a 2d game as he reads.

(Corneria Surface)

[WF-1 & WF-8]

The squads would follow around, clearing rooms with or separate to Havoc Squad.

[WF-4]

Kona giggles to herself, watching the carnage.

[WF-14]

Phire nods and rounds his squad up, sending them to places over the camp to help.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #4870 on: March 03, 2019, 09:07:41 PM »

"What do you think drew the 601st here?" Skye asked Bios.

*** Corneria Surface ***

All across Corneria, Sith Covenant forces were being flushed out and defeated. Few units surrendered. Between the Cornerian Resistance, the forces of the Eternal Alliance, and now the armies of the 601st Regiment, the enemy was completely outmatched.

[WF-1 & WF-8]

It would not be long before the Government Enclave was completely secure. Major Jorgan and Havoc squad returned to their ship, but not before congratulating the WarFurs they'd been working with, saying they'd "earned a friend in the Eternal Alliance." If they checked their radio, they'd learn that the Sith Covenant forces at the Military Command building were completely broken; nearly none surrendered.

Corneria was secure.

[WF-8 & WF-14]

Across all radios, the message was going out: The Sith Covenant hold over Corneria was broken; the Sith Covenant forces had been routed - Corneria had been liberated. There was great cheer, even over the channels, and some close to the city could hear the victory cries.

The battle was won.

*** Dromund Kaas ***

(Not sure what to make of your comment here, Nova.)

"Last I saw him, he was going out to deal with the Imperium attack," Mathayus responded to the Tiger. "Why? Is something wrong?"

"Is there reason to doubt me?" Saraabi asked jestingly with a big smile.

"How long have you two known each other?" Kayla asked.

*** Coronet Zoo, Coronet, Corellia ***

Vitani found her way to the man. Standing beside him, she commented, "You know, the Black Viking Pirates used these. Exclusively."

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #4871 on: March 03, 2019, 09:44:52 PM »
"Not really ,but on that note My drones should have cleaned up the radiation by now unless there's some leakage from the silo. I Just wanted to update him on some tech I recently finished along with see Amie and the kids..."Tigress replied looking around, feeling like she was being whatched, and started thinking of a young dragon she knew...

"Why would I doubt the one I love?" The navy blue furred Fox asked. "Besides you know as well as I do actions speak louder than words?" Kayle added one of his arms moving down so his hand could reach her hips....

"Hmm about 2 months now, i think." Lupe replied.

*** Coronet Zoo, Coronet, Corellia ***

"Really? I heard that the Twi'leks used them during the clone wars and again as the Ryloth revolution to try and chase the empire off their world, but that's clearly not why you contacted me, So you want to know about Warlord Tokarev? I also heard that Warlord Tokarev was considering them. He's made a home somewhere in the Dragon'taan system, a moon of some sort there. But be careful; that region recently came under attack."

Offline Wilco Whiteheart

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • Don't mess with me or YOU'LL be messed up
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Height: 11'7"
  • Weight: [SCANNER BROKEN]
  • Build: Solid and muscly
  • Currently: [RUNNING SYSTEM DIAGNOSTICS...] STATUS: ONLINE | TARGET: RIOT
« Reply #4872 on: March 03, 2019, 11:40:51 PM »

"What do you think drew the 601st here?" Skye asked Bios.

*** Corneria Surface ***

All across Corneria, Sith Covenant forces were being flushed out and defeated. Few units surrendered. Between the Cornerian Resistance, the forces of the Eternal Alliance, and now the armies of the 601st Regiment, the enemy was completely outmatched.

[WF-1 & WF-8]

It would not be long before the Government Enclave was completely secure. Major Jorgan and Havoc squad returned to their ship, but not before congratulating the WarFurs they'd been working with, saying they'd "earned a friend in the Eternal Alliance." If they checked their radio, they'd learn that the Sith Covenant forces at the Military Command building were completely broken; nearly none surrendered.

Corneria was secure.

[WF-4 & WF-14]

Across all radios, the message was going out: The Sith Covenant hold over Corneria was broken; the Sith Covenant forces had been routed - Corneria had been liberated. There was great cheer, even over the channels, and some close to the city could hear the victory cries.

The battle was won.

(Corneria Orbit)

Bios shrugs. "Possibly the same thing the Eternal Alliance was looking for, or maybe to give us a hand. I'm not sure." He hears about the victory from WF 4 & 14, his screen showing lil fireworks and celebration, as he gets the dropships to pick up WF-1 and 8, and sends that ship and the ship with WF-4 and the Resistance in it to WF-14's position.

(Corneria)

[WF-1 & 8]

They thank Havoc Squad, and as the dropship arrives, the radios crackle with the victory report, and they cheer in the ship, ending up at the camp after a while.

[WF 4 & 14]

They cheer and smile, WF 4 reaching the camp after a 20 min trip.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #4873 on: March 04, 2019, 05:23:29 AM »
*Mongdrigo, Hospital*
Coburn smiled wide as he gestured at the hospital, once an armory. “The first of Lord Malgus’s changes. He had the reserve corps clear unnecessary plasma batteries and ammunition to clear the armory into this hospital.”

*Mongdrigo, Landing Area*
Captain Marghulis smirked as Malgus appeared. His own masked visage was similar to the Sith’s, though instead of the simple black, Tyrian’s was decorated in killmarkers, and a unique emblem. Two crossed paws circled in chain. Tyrian crossed his arms as the Sith approached. “So, you did the greaseball in, huh?” He looked Malgus up and down. “A little oppressive, the all black, isn’t it?”

Offline Ara Av-Toa

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
  • Currently: Abandoned profile
« Reply #4874 on: March 04, 2019, 01:02:39 PM »
*Terror Wing*
Fayam fiddled around a bit and then said, "Hm... Apparently, we're gonna need that tractor beam to dock it internally regardless. So, go ahead and bring it in."

*New Romulus*
Anna shook her head. "No need to get the crew; we'll return here anyway. If it's done, we'll pick the crew up before heading off to fill the remaining slots. If it isn't, there's no reason to move out." After these words, she hit the engines and Faith came to life.