The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)  (Read 255372 times)

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
Re: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)
« Reply #4815 on: January 30, 2019, 02:23:25 PM »
*** Cell Block D-2, Minimum Security Wing, Belsavis ***

"Yes, the Warden has every reason to be pissed off; the White Maw have been terrorizing everyone here," K'Tath responded. "But seeing as the White Maw are after the same thing I am on Belsavis, they will be dealt with. Why? Simply put: They're in my way. And the White Maw were, I imagine, why you two were called here. So, in that respect, our goals are in alignment."

"If you want to secure what you need, you may want to get moving," K'Tath's contact said. "The White Maw's leader here is a ruthless man, and will stop at nothing to get off-world."

*** Mongdrigo ***

Malgus walked into the library, looking around for the handmaiden with the datapad in hand.

"Malgus and his Sith, sure," Ahsoka stated. "Growing up, I was taught differently of the Sith."

*** UNSC Chaos March, Earth Orbit ***

"Feeling better?" Natalie asked. Nikita stood conversing with one of his crewmen.

*** IKV Terror Wing, Imperial Alliance Territory ***

"Indeed, and that is why many are sure you'd make a formidable opponent in the Battle Circle," the Klingon said.

*** UACS Iron Regent, En Route to New Cerinia ***

"Krystal said you had a plan for caring for Malcom?" Markus said quietly, so as not to disturb his wife's rest.

*** Ma'Hara, Lupe's Home ***

"Near as I can tell, his motives are part vendetta, part promise," Kayla explained.

*** Stormwind City, Azeroth ***

"It's Pandaren," Lian corrected Sairana, leading John to follow her.

*** Starship Onyxia's Pride, Dragon'taan ***

"Cerinia was made uninhabitable? How? Pollution?" Roc asked as he made the jump calculations.

*** Near Utopia Planitia Shipyards ***

An attempt would be made to beam the Kzinti interloper to a separate brig, for later interrogation.

*** IKV Furiam, En Route to Corellia ***

She had her heading. Vitani ordered the course set for Corellia as soon as they secured from transwarp in an uninhabited area. The nearby moon's gravitational field would obscure the Furiam's transwarp signature when she left the area, so she was reasonably certain she wouldn't be followed.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #4816 on: January 30, 2019, 02:33:37 PM »
*Mongdrigo, The Tower*
The Handmaiden had known of Malgus's presence long before he found her, and after a few moments made herself known.
"Lord Malgus." She bowed low before him, her organic-looking hood draping across her shoulder. "I am here to serve."

*Mongdrigo*
Coburn shrugged. "Have you had a peaceful conversation with these Sith? You'd be surprised what two opposites agree on."

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
« Reply #4817 on: January 30, 2019, 04:34:05 PM »

"Sir, we're being hailed by a recently arrived ship calling itself the NCC Cloud runner 2 the ship appears to be of an X-wing class fighter, new republic t-70 or 85..." said one of the helmen aboard the UNSC vessel.

** IKV Terror Wing, Imperial Alliance Territory ***
"I'm honored." Nari replied, stepping away from the klingon to ignite her psionic sword as she went through some 'training' exercises which would almost appear similar to Klingon styles with their own sword weapons.

Flier sat in the engineering section, relaxing against a panel...

"No your wife had the plans she informed me..." Fay corrected. "given the simularties between Krystal and her Clone  C-rystal we figured that if needed she can care for Malcom..." Fay explained "KRystal also has many other things prepared for Malcom." she added.

"Great that's just what I needed, and I have no way to track him on this rock currently considering my Boyfriend took my ship to Dragon'taan." Lupe grumbled.

*** Stormwind City, Azeroth ***
"Depends on how you look at it." Sairana replied to Lian still leading the way.

"I don't remember, exactly I'm just a sort of clone... I never was there." Alex replied.

The Feline like Kzinti, would refuse to answer questions and any attempts to contact his goverment, would result in them denying any guilt on their part and that he was part of a rouge group, even though that in itself was a lie and the whole thing was planned and sponsored by the Kzinti to gain power in their sector, but they would make no indication of that, nor would they admit it.

Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Blaiiine

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Psilocybear
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Grizzly Bear
  • Coloring: Dark brown overall
  • Height: 6' 0".
  • Weight: 172 lbs.
  • Build: Average build.
  • Currently: Keeping the Spirit of 2073 alive
« Reply #4818 on: January 30, 2019, 08:57:20 PM »

"So, should we head to the admin building?" Blaine asked, unholstering his rifle. Kozik stood a few feet away, keeping guard for anymore uninvited participants.
A   P S Y C H E D E L I C   B O I

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #4819 on: January 30, 2019, 10:05:05 PM »

"We probably should, if only to assure the Warden that, while I may be an intruder, I am not--" K'Tath started.

It was then that the Warden attempted radio contact: "Warden Graal to Away Team - I have been watching through the cameras, and while I am relieved our visitor is not hostile, we need all three of you back here ASAP - I have a fix on the White Maw's destination."

*** Mongdrigo, The Tower ***

Malgus respectfully bowed to the Handmaiden. "I came across information of a creature that was encountered in a Crystal Cave some ways from here, and was told you might know what it is," he told her.

*** Mongdrigo ***

"That's just it - my interactions with Sith were never pleasant - every time, they tried to kill me," Ahsoka said. "Malgus is the first Sith I've met to be so... calm and collected."

"Affirmative - I'm on my way up," Nikita responded, and nodded to Anatoly and Natalie before heading for the bridge of his vessel.

"Captain, we are approaching the destination," proclaimed the helmsman.

"Is our contact waiting?" Rhea asked.

"Yes, mistress," came the response. Rhea looked to Fayam. "Did Durok give you any special instructions on what to tell our contact when we got here?"

"Can you do a thorough check-up on him, make sure he's a healthy baby?" Markus asked.

"Dragon'taan?" Kayla asked. "Oh, the home world of the Dragon-Shifters? Why did your boyfriend go there?"

"Hnh," Roc grunted as the ship went to Translight Speed. "I've been in Dragon space for most of my life, so I know little of what went on in the recent and distant histories of the various factions of the galaxy. Can you at least tell me what history says happened to Cerinia?"

The Starfleet Personnel decided the interrogation of the Kzinti was a waste of time, and since he was clearly disavowed by his government, they wondered what to do with him - take him into custody, and transfer him to a penal facility, or hand him over to NCC custody so they could do what they felt they needed with him?
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #4820 on: January 30, 2019, 11:29:24 PM »
" This is the Cloud runner 2, requesting to dock with your ship and if possible speak to the cosmonaut onboard your ship, I just want to help." The Blue Vixen in the picture of the communication said.

"I uhh did that before I handed him to Krystal, Sir." Fay replied.

"I am A dragon shifter..." Said a low voice as a anthro Blue Dragon stepped into the room. "Welcome to my home I suppose your a friend of my Wolfie?"

"Cerinia was glassed by the Necromyans just before the onset of the Marauder War,  according to what I can find off hand." Alex replied

« Last Edit: January 30, 2019, 11:32:27 PM by Alessia Starfurr »
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Long time member guy, Never here.
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Lop Rabbit
  • Coloring: Dark brown fur with light brown splotches
  • Height: Height:5'7
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: We'll have ourselves a ball
« Reply #4821 on: January 31, 2019, 12:53:17 AM »
Anatoly watched in disbelief as he walked off before scoffing and going back to eat his food
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline Blaiiine

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Psilocybear
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Grizzly Bear
  • Coloring: Dark brown overall
  • Height: 6' 0".
  • Weight: 172 lbs.
  • Build: Average build.
  • Currently: Keeping the Spirit of 2073 alive
« Reply #4822 on: January 31, 2019, 06:37:47 AM »

"Guess we're going to the Warden first. Today is just getting easier by the minute." Blaine said, slinging his rifle over his shoulder. He turned to Kozik, who nodded before moving back the way they entered.
A   P S Y C H E D E L I C   B O I

Offline Wilco Whiteheart

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • Don't mess with me or YOU'LL be messed up
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Height: 11'7"
  • Weight: [SCANNER BROKEN]
  • Build: Solid and muscly
  • Currently: [RUNNING SYSTEM DIAGNOSTICS...] STATUS: ONLINE | TARGET: RIOT
« Reply #4823 on: January 31, 2019, 09:57:20 AM »
*** Corneria Orbit ***

"Ships from the Klingon Empire, the Romulan Republic, and the Eternal Alliance - and I'm just as surprised they're here as you are," Travis told Bios. "Especially the ships from the Eternal Alliance."

*** Corneria Surface ***

[WF-1]

Their last target would be on one of the Enclave sublevels, heading to the deepest recesses to retrieve the artifact. It must be secured.

[WF-4]

The Sith Covenant forces would not give up. They regrouped deeper in the city and were digging in.

[WF-8]

While they were heading down, Havoc Squad was already securing the bottom-most level, looking for any sign of the Artifact. "Major Jorgan to Command - what am I looking for?" requested the bald Cathar.

"Something bearing the mark of the Eternal Fleet - you'll know it when you see it, because it wouldn't belong on Corneria in the slightest," came the response.

[WF-14]

All additional personnel were beamed down - the refugees arrived on Drop Ships. The medical personnel would have their work cut out for them.

(Corneria Orbit)

Bios looks at Travis. "Why would that be? I've never really heard of these groups anyway..."

(Corneria)

[WF-1]

The group quickly make their way down the Enclave, meeting up with WF-8 on the way, minus the dutchie. They hurry down to where the last target should be.

[WF-4]

Kona talks to the squad leader they had met with. "Is that all? or have you heard of more trapped in the city?" They would be able to see that she seems pretty eager to get out.

[WF-8]

Entrusting the Dutchie to the care of the medics, they move down the enclave to capture the artifact, meeting up with WF-1 on the way, both squads working together to get down to the bottom quickly.

[WF-14]

The squad, along with the others, did their best to aid the civilians and help each other.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #4824 on: January 31, 2019, 04:36:15 PM »
*** Corneria Orbit ***

"The Eternal Alliance is officially neutral in the war against the Sith Covenant - which makes me wonder why they're here...?" Travis commented.

"If they were neutral, the Eternal Alliance wouldn't be here if this place didn't have something they were after," Skye suggested.

*** Corneria Surface ***

[WF-1]

The last target would reach the lowest level, and be forced to contend with a contingent of Eternal Alliance Marines supported by the famed Havoc Squad. Needless to say, he was forced to make a tactical retreat, oblivious to the other team heading in his direction.

[WF-4]

"That's the last of them! We got most of the civvies out the night prior to this invasion! Only thing remaining now is to push the Sith Covenant off Corneria!" the lead NCO responded. Just as he said this, a renewed Sith Covenant attack started with a plasma explosion that would have come from a Wraith Hover-Tank.

"INCOMING!!!" shouted one of the Cornerian Resistance soldiers.

[WF-8]

"Jorgan to Command - artifact's not here. Local and Sith Records indicate the artifact is on Belsavis. What they had here was a data device that gave them the info, which has since been destroyed. Cornerian government thought it was best not to pursue it," reported the bald Cathar.

"Understood. Make your way topside; assist local forces in eliminating the Sith Covenant, then signal when you're ready for transport. We make for Belsavis as soon as you're done down there," Luro commanded.

"Understood, Commander. Jorgan out," Aric replied. He picked up his rifle. "Alright, gents - you heard the commander! Let's move!" The Eternal Alliance Marines and Havoc Squad then made for the surface - straight for the team pursuing the Sith target.

[WF-14]

{Leaving this alone for now. Feel free to add your own spin to what happens here, within reason.}

*** Prison Administration Sector, Minimum Security Wing, Belsavis ***

K'Tath would follow Blaine and Kozik all the way to the Administration building, where Graal greeted them. "Good, you made it. I'm relieved to know our interloper isn't working with the White Maw, though I am concerned how you were able to land here undetected."

"Some explanations are best kept for later," K'Tath said.

"Agreed," Graal sighed, standing up from his desk. "Which brings me to my next point..." he looked to Blaine and Kozik. "We've figured out where the White Maw are headed - they're after something in one of the Vaults here on Belsavis - which we already knew - but we've located which vault." He hit a button, and a hologram map of Belsavis came up. One specific location, deep in Belsavis, was marked. "This is the Vault they're after. I don't much care what is in there, I want you to make sure they never get it. If you can off their leader, the others will descend into infighting. Any questions?"

"What I am after is in that vault," K'Tath said. "And I am not leaving here without it. Better it be in my hands, than risk it falling into the hands of another overambitious inmate with a lot of friends."

Graal nodded. "A valid point." He looked to Blaine and Kozik. "Any objections?"

"Affirmative, Cloud Runner, you are free to land in Hangar Bay Four," Nikita responded. "The cosmonaut is in the mess hall, last I checked."

"More like a recent acquaintance," Kayla responded. "Kinda had a run-in with... well..."

"Anything I need to know about?" Markus asked as Malcom started to squirm a bit.

"I see," Roc said as he sat back in his seat. He hummed in thought.

Offline Nova Starpaws

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • I'm not a dog.... :c
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • The Help Desk
    • Awards
  • Species: Anthro Jakon (Jackal Dragon hybrid)
  • Coloring: Nebula Scales, white eyes, dark blue hair.
  • Height: 7' 8"
  • Weight: 125lbs
  • Build: Sleek
« Reply #4825 on: January 31, 2019, 04:55:15 PM »
***DICEF***

"I know nothing about Zaarin. All I know is that's the owner of the Space Station I blew up. Your structures are weak. I warped out of the hangar." he sighed. "Computer. Construct habitation modules. Allow General Sulyek access to the landing pad. If he wants, the Inquisitor can land." the captain of the Leaf walked over to Nova. "Commander Nova. It's nice to see you again. The Leaf has extra supplies that you are unable to harvest in this sector." "Thank you Captain Khalif. This is General Sulyek. He is from the Dragon'taan Marauder Corps. The base sent a data packet about the Dragon'taan to home sector. It should show up soon in the Draycon Database." he appeared to be thinking about something. "Computer. Allow General Sulyek access to the Draycon Database." "Security Code Required" Nova gave the code in the Draycon language, turning off his translator.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #4826 on: January 31, 2019, 05:33:32 PM »
"Affirmative I'll be with you within a few minutes" The blue eyed blue vixen replied.

Within minutes she landed her X-wing in the fourth docking bay and was on her way to the mess hall...

"Getting yourself into more of a mess, again?"

"Kinda hard not to here on this dusty world." Lupe replied.

Fay notice Malcom and quickly went to a nearby small fridge and grabbed a bottel of white liquid out of it and handed it to Markus "In the event that no one is around to help feed him Krystal has prepared some of this." Fay explained...

"I'm only Half Cerinian, so..." Alex said with a shrug.

***Sol III, UACS Unseen Assailant, Bridge***

"Well I just got the news, you've got a little brother now..." Kayle said to Saraabi as he stared out into the stars....

Offline Ara Av-Toa

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
  • Currently: Abandoned profile
« Reply #4827 on: January 31, 2019, 06:03:46 PM »

"If you want, I can let you remote-pilot your ship from here," Rhea offered.

One of the Klingons approached Nari. "You must be the Jedi Hunter of the DMC," he said to her. "Nari."

*** New Romulus ***

Temer and his XO remained quiet as they listened to what Anna had to say.
*Terror Wing*
Fayam shook his hand. "Not needed. It can auto-pilot itself this way. Besides, the technologies might not be compatible... As is moore often than not the case. Might want to wait until we arrive anyway."

*New Romulus*
Anna went on. "Not only this, it will also be equipped with the latest 'SAI', which will lift a lot of work from the crew's hands. They are mainly there to perform tasks SAI cannot do, such as engineering and medical attention." Koman interrupted. "What if it turns rogue?" "The manual override will be a mere button-press away, causing it to shut down alogether. Now, I realise it would be more suited to keep this speech in front of the whole crew, but there are some things that only apply to you. For example, I will arrange an upgrade of our current ground transport. Additionally, you can expect some royal promotions. Besides, we haven't been introduced to Temer and his XO quite completely yet. Temer, if you would be so kind, give us your full name, reason for joining the crew and some background information on you and your team. Your XO can then introduce themselves afterwards."

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #4828 on: February 01, 2019, 02:03:14 AM »
*Mongdrigo, The Tower*
The Handmaiden stood up, her head tilted. "What do you mean, Lord? I am but a simple handmaiden, I know not much of the outside world." There was a tone in her voice, an almost mocking tone. Her eyes narrowed slightly, and her body shifted.

*Mongdrigo*
Coburn took a seat on a nearby cargo crate. "Huh. Why would that be? Was it a time of war? 'Cause, trying to peacefully negotiate while your armies are slaughtering each other is eh...dubious, to say the least."

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Long time member guy, Never here.
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Lop Rabbit
  • Coloring: Dark brown fur with light brown splotches
  • Height: Height:5'7
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: We'll have ourselves a ball
« Reply #4829 on: February 01, 2019, 05:37:13 AM »
*** UNSC Chaos March, Earth Orbit***
Anatoly sat silently whilst eating before hearing brisk steps coming towards the mess hall "I feel like this is about to get much more interesting"
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.