The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)  (Read 257739 times)

Offline Wilco Whiteheart

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • Don't mess with me or YOU'LL be messed up
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Height: 11'7"
  • Weight: [SCANNER BROKEN]
  • Build: Solid and muscly
  • Currently: [RUNNING SYSTEM DIAGNOSTICS...] STATUS: ONLINE | TARGET: RIOT
Re: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)
« Reply #4800 on: January 28, 2019, 10:51:58 PM »
*** Corneria ***

(Wilco, I'm controlling Havoc Squad.)

[WF-1]

Rekluss was caught completely off-guard and sustained multiple hits to the back, dropping dead instantly.

[WF-4]

The newcomers forced the Sith Covenant forces into retreat, where they dug in and held position while the civilians were evacuated.

[WF-8]

The medical personnel went to see to the team's injuries, some of them tending to the Dutchie. (What exactly happened to that one?)

[WF-14]

The CMO got news on the radio, and called for everyone's attention. "Seems we got some unexpected help from the Klingon Empire, the Romulan Republic, and the Eternal Alliance - additional medical personnel are en route to help us better care for the injured denizens of the city who are en route - let's get to work, people!"

(You forgot to do Travis, for Bios is confused about the other ships XD)

(Corneria)

[WF-1]

The squad smile as Drone takes Lord Rekluss' Lightsaber, and look for their last target.

[WF-4]

Once the civilians were evacuated, the squad focused their attention on fighting the Sith Covenent forces.

[WF-8]

The squad is back on their feet shortly afterwards, the dutchie in a steady condition. They advance through the Enclave, attacking the enemy as they appeared, making their way down to the bottom of the enclave. (stationary target + Big battlefield + lots of shooting = high chance of getting injured.)

[WF-14]

The squad felt relief and smiled as the reinforcements arrived along with the survivors.

(Corneria Orbit)

Bios just looked at Commander Travis and taps his head, then points to the other ships.

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Long time member guy, Never here.
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Lop Rabbit
  • Coloring: Dark brown fur with light brown splotches
  • Height: Height:5'7
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: We'll have ourselves a ball
« Reply #4801 on: January 29, 2019, 04:04:54 AM »
***UNSC Chaos March, Earth Orbit***

Anatoly looked up  at Nikita "Hmmm... I launched from Baikonur during...What, 1974? I was hastily trained to operate this specially designed capsule but I'm not new to space travel." He rubbed his mustache and stared at the plate. "An anomaly had appeared close enough for my superiors to have enough confidence to send me on what was basically a suicide mission to examine the capabilities of the anomaly and it was actually fairly smooth sailing until I actually got to the anomaly which had managed to suck me into some sort of wormhole... Although... I wasn't conscious when I travelled through it but I ended up finding myself in what was basically the EXACT same location as I had been sucked in through if not a couple of feet away from it."

He looked around at the mess hall and examined the people who were wandering around before taking a drink from a water bottle "It's almost surreal." He looked at Natalie "It might just be how the Union was at the time but people weren't as... vibrant in my universe"

He slowly stood up and sighed before looking at them "Would you mind directing me to a bathroom? I can't wear this suit much longer"
« Last Edit: January 29, 2019, 04:09:38 AM by Martin »
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline Blaiiine

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Psilocybear
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Grizzly Bear
  • Coloring: Dark brown overall
  • Height: 6' 0".
  • Weight: 172 lbs.
  • Build: Average build.
  • Currently: Keeping the Spirit of 2073 alive
« Reply #4802 on: January 29, 2019, 08:22:16 AM »
*** Cell Block D-2, Minimum Security Wing, Belsavis ***

Blaine and Kozik shadowed the two from the end of the hall, quietly eavesdropping on the conversation. The bear made sure to record the entire discussion, both on his CNI and his helmcam.

"Strange one, same armor pieces as that Yaut'ja." Blaine said, making sure to switch to internal comms.

"Yaut'ja? The hell is that?" Kozik asked in a whisper, despite the fact that only they could hear themselves.

"Long story, not the time." Blaine replied, shutting his helmet cam off. "So our target's after the Fleet. We may have something in common with this one." He said, standing up to face Kozik.

"So, admin building?" Kozik asked, flashing a toothy grin under his blacked out visor.

"Right on." Blaine replied, bumping a fist to his counterparts' cauldron.
A   P S Y C H E D E L I C   B O I

Offline Ara Av-Toa

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
  • Currently: Abandoned profile
« Reply #4803 on: January 29, 2019, 02:43:47 PM »
*** IKV Terror Wing, Imperial Alliance Territory ***

"One of those two is my sister; the other one is an agent from the New Cerinia Command. Neither of them are any strangers to confidential or otherwise classified info," Rhea said. She looked to her crew. "ETA to destination?"

"Seven minutes, Captain," the helmsman replied.
*Terror Wing*
Fayam shrugged. "In that case it's probably not that big of a deal. Regardless, that's how I ended up here in the end. Should probably get my ship over sooner or later, though."

*New Romulus*
Koman and Zealo arrived after around 30 minutes. Anna was already waiting for them and lead them into the small living room where she put Temer and his XO to wait as well. When everyone was in, she took the word. "Crew and future crew. I think it's time I informed you about my plans. Ever since we got into a mess with the Tal Shiar, we had to watch our back and get support from allied ships. Soon, however, we will be able to fend for ourselves with a new ship: the 'Overlight'. It will be similar in power to Gaian Annihilators, the strongest warships in the Gaian Army Coalition. Besides its own strength, it will carry six side ships to assist us, the 'Glowdrones'. Faith will be changed to a cargo and passenger drone, so we can access the surface without having to land. You see, the Overlight has the same outer shape as Faith, but all its dimensions are ten times larger."

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #4804 on: January 29, 2019, 03:43:21 PM »

"If you want, I can let you remote-pilot your ship from here," Rhea offered.

One of the Klingons approached Nari. "You must be the Jedi Hunter of the DMC," he said to her. "Nari."

*** New Romulus ***

Temer and his XO remained quiet as they listened to what Anna had to say.

Blaine picked the worst time to stand up. K'Tath had glanced at his surroundings, making sure he was still secure, when he saw Blaine stand up. He snarled, extending his wrist blades and cloaking immediately. He was about to go on the attack when he stopped. Blaine and Kozik were... different. They were not dressed in gear standard to guards of the Belsavis Prison, nor did they carry themselves as inmates. Instinct said they were someone else. He leapt to their location in a single bound, and de-cloaked right in front of them, retracting the wrist blades after. Being this close, Blaine and Kozik would have an unfettered look at K'Tath. He fefinitely looked like a Lucario, but he was a good deal taller than the standard Lucario, with crimson fur; His armor was a patchwork job - pieced together from different pieces - but very professionally-done. It had a ballistic mesh underlay, energy-resistant patchwork leather material over that, then the bits that were Yaut'ja in origin, including not one, but two plasma casters, tucked behind his shoulders, and a very high-end energy shield. The hunting mask was also of Yaut'ja origin, but custom-tailored to fit his face.

"You two aren't normal here. You are not one of the guards, but neither are you of the inmates," K'Tath said. "Who are you, and why are you here?"

*** UNSC Chaos March, Earth Orbit ***

Natalie motioned her head to indicate the bathrooms behind Anatoly and to his right. Nikita hummed in thought, mulling over what Anatoly had said.

*** Corneria Orbit ***

"Ships from the Klingon Empire, the Romulan Republic, and the Eternal Alliance - and I'm just as surprised they're here as you are," Travis told Bios. "Especially the ships from the Eternal Alliance."

*** Corneria Surface ***

[WF-1]

Their last target would be on one of the Enclave sublevels, heading to the deepest recesses to retrieve the artifact. It must be secured.

[WF-4]

The Sith Covenant forces would not give up. They regrouped deeper in the city and were digging in.

[WF-8]

While they were heading down, Havoc Squad was already securing the bottom-most level, looking for any sign of the Artifact. "Major Jorgan to Command - what am I looking for?" requested the bald Cathar.

"Something bearing the mark of the Eternal Fleet - you'll know it when you see it, because it wouldn't belong on Corneria in the slightest," came the response.

[WF-14]

All additional personnel were beamed down - the refugees arrived on Drop Ships. The medical personnel would have their work cut out for them.

*** UACS Iron Regent, Vjun Orbit ***

For the first time in both their lives, Markus held his son in his arms. Krystal was right - he had his eyes. He had his stripes. "Hello, Malcom," Markus was barely able to say. It was then that Voro walked in, the holographic Sangheili admiring the child. He looked up at Krystal.

"Congratulations, milady," he told her.

*** Ma'Hara, Lupe's Home ***

"Mold or Bend it? Huh?" Kayla asked, confused.

*** Stormwind City, Azeroth ***

"Yeah!" John said excitedly.

*** Starship Onyxia's Pride, Dragon'taan ***

Roc initialized the ship's systems, and brought the ship to life, and began the ascent into the atmosphere.

"Tell me something," he told Alex. "I gather you don't work directly under the DMC. Who do you work for?"

*** DICEF ***

"I already told you my name - and you misunderstand my intentions. I didn't come here offering my assistance or that of the DMC - I was merely investigating the area. Not many come here to Dromund Kaas by choice, and those that do go mad within weeks," Vokun explained. "Few can tolerate the Dark Force energies that permeate this place."

*** Mongdrigo ***

"He has a point," Malgus told Ahsoka.

Ahsoka nodded. "I'm not gonna be the one to upset your people, seeing that I'm basically playing the Ambassador to the Imperial Alliance here."

Malgus returned his attention to Coburn. "Can you look after Ahsoka while I meet with the Handmaiden?"
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #4805 on: January 29, 2019, 04:31:49 PM »
*Mongdrigo*
Coburn gave a crisp salute, a smile wide on his face. "Yes, m'Lord!"

Offline Nova Starpaws

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • I'm not a dog.... :c
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • The Help Desk
    • Awards
  • Species: Anthro Jakon (Jackal Dragon hybrid)
  • Coloring: Nebula Scales, white eyes, dark blue hair.
  • Height: 7' 8"
  • Weight: 125lbs
  • Build: Sleek
« Reply #4806 on: January 29, 2019, 05:24:18 PM »
Nova's eyes narrowed. "I think I can handle myself. The Draycon lived in hyperspace for nearly a century. A vessel that carried our entire race malfunctioned while warping, and we ended up stuck in hyperspace. We recently discovered technology that allowed us to escape hyperspace." he voice got louder. "But the cost of that was tremendous. It used all the power on our ship but we escaped hyperspace." he was nearly shouting now. "We had to destroy ENTIRE planets to get the resources to build Dyson Spheres. Our power production increased exponentially. We had the power we ever could, but we kept on building Dyson Spheres, this time for habitation, then tourism, then commercial. I'm the only one who left the Draycon sector, that and the Leaf orbiting this planet, i'm here to colonize this bloody planet. We thought we were alone in this universe. Then I come here, find this strange galaxy filled with strange corporations, and strange creatures. FIrst some corp owned by some guy named Zaarin, and now the Dragon'taan." he stopped shouting and looked sad. "I'm over 30,000 lightyears from home, and only one other ship." as he said this, the Leaf came down through the sky, the sun glinting off of it. Hundreds of weapons revolving in their turrets, and landed without a disturbance on the landing pad.

Offline Michen_S

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • A wild MICHEN appeared!
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Feral snow leopard
« Reply #4807 on: January 29, 2019, 07:04:28 PM »
~ Dragon'taan, Orbital Space Station ~

Michen walked over to the seat appointed to him, jumped on the seat, activated the belt as before and simply waited for what was left to come. Despite this being the second time he jumped in a spaceship, this all felt... normal, somehow. Maybe because he had experienced something similar before waking up in this time, maybe because he was just so tired. Things had been pretty draining for him overall. He yawned, dropping the badge on floor of the space ship. Recognising the sound of a dropped item, he looked at the badge. Eh. He could pick it up later.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
« Reply #4808 on: January 29, 2019, 09:55:42 PM »
"Yes, what of it?" Nari asked, seemingly uninterested.

Flier, drank the last bit of blood wine she had and let out a rather loud , burp accompanied by a short flame shooting out of her mouth, she had made sure to face upward as to avoid scorching anything...

** UACS Iron Regent, Vjun Orbit ***
"Thank you, Luro ,but I wish to rest now, wake me up when we get home, Markus, Fay will assist you with Malcom if you need anything, I've informed her on all my plans to care for him, even when I'm not available." Krystal replied, her eyes heavy....

"From what I saw, his armor was definitly a patchwork job." Lupe continued "However it definitly used Predator Technology.." She added.

"What would you like to see next, little one?" Sairana asked, leaning down to appear smaller and be at the young worgen's level.

"Considering I'm a Mercenary, I work for myself, the DMC and NCC just offers good contracts and I have contacts in high places of both factions..." Alex explained. "I also Live on New Cerinia..."

Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Blaiiine

• Melodious Mouse
  • Psilocybear
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #4809 on: January 29, 2019, 10:01:12 PM »

Kozik drew his Magnum, Blaine letting his hand rest on his own. With the other hand, he took his his helmet off with a quick hiss.

"Should be asking you the same question." Blaine replied, staring into the figures' eyes before pulling a cigarette out from under his right pauldron.

"All I'll say here is that we're after the same thing." He continued, gesturing for Kozik to lower his pistol. The wolf complied, giving a quick huff.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #4810 on: January 30, 2019, 01:48:41 AM »

"You imply our goals are in alignment... and you seek the Lost Eternal Fleet. While I am not quite sure of the former, the latter will be difficult to acquire, and it's been long since I've had anyone willing to aid me. If you don't mind working with a Pokemorph, I'm reasonably certain we can work together... provided we can respect each others' motives," K'Tath said. He reached up and removed a wire from his mask, then took off the mask with a loud pop! and revealed something that was not supposed to be - his eyes were amber-yellow, and dragon in origin. That meant only one thing.

Dragon-Shifter. Even so, a dragon-shifter whose normal form was that of a Lucario was unheard of.

"I am K'Tath Indari... cousin to Kyle Indari. But we can discuss my family history another time. Might I ask who you two are?"

"Many on Qo'nos know you - they long to see your skill. Many of us were asked by the battle masters that, should we encounter you among the stars, to pass on an invitation to the Battle Circle," The Klingon said.

Markus tenderly kissed Krystal. "Rest, my love - you've done enough today." He looked up at Fay and motioned his head for her to come to him.

"But do you know why he's after the Eternal Fleet?" Kayla asked matter-of-factly.

"I wanna see the Darven District!" John proclaimed with the typical excitement of a child. Lian chuckled.

"I think he means the Dwarven District," she explained.

*** Mongdrigo ***

Malgus nodded to Coburn, returning the salute, and started for the tower. "Curious..." Ahsoka said aloud. "Not at all like the Darth Malgus I had been taught about."

"A mercenary, huh?" Roc said just as they hit orbit. "If that's the case, maybe you'd like to take some jobs from the Dragon Federation. We offer solid contracts, and the pay is good, though I don't know how it compares to what you get from the DMC and NCC... who are the NCC, anyway?"

*** Dromund Kaas ***

"If you had a run-in with Zaarin's forces, then you and I have at least one thing in common," Vokun sighed. "Zaarin's Empire has been a thorn in our side ever since our last war with him."

*** Dragon'taan Orbital Spaceport ***

Michen might be surprised to see the comm-badge floating up back into his reach. Mathayus was in the pilot's seat, hand extended, telekinetically manipulating the device back to Michen, a curious smile on his face.

*** IKV Furiam, En Route to Unspecified Location ***

Vitani's ship dropped cloak just long enough to make the Transwarp Jump to an unspecified location. Standard practice for her, derived from the Cole Protocol created during the Human-Covenant War. While she looked over the data, she became more and more interested. Big brother had been busy. She still didn't have a location fox on him, but she hoped her next destination would remedy that.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
« Reply #4811 on: January 30, 2019, 02:04:22 AM »
"I will consider it, but my work has had me busy as of late, As I am the only one of few who can get into ancient sith burial sites without the force driving me mad." Nari explained. "But I think you will find that my many years of  anti-lightsaber combat and experince makes me a deadly warrior with melee weapons."

"What do you need sir?" Fay asked as she came to the tigers side.

"No. And that is what bothers me."

"I'm not new to younglings, Pandarien, and Ii mean no dishonor, but I can understand him." Sairana giggled leading the way to the Dwarven district.

As long as it does not align me against either of the factions I will look into it  "As far as I understand the NCC or New Cerinia Command is all that is left of the Cerinians, after their planet was made uninhabitable, it was started as a sister Faction to the DMC  their main base is New Cerinia the Moon of Dragon'taan..."

*** Near Utopia Planitia Shipyards ***

"How are Repairs coming along?" the captain Asked, as she check up with her cheif medical officer who was attempting to find a cure for the mysterious Virus that had infected her male Crew, confident that the Saboteur, was in federation custody by now.

Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Long time member guy, Never here.
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Lop Rabbit
  • Coloring: Dark brown fur with light brown splotches
  • Height: Height:5'7
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: We'll have ourselves a ball
« Reply #4812 on: January 30, 2019, 02:24:11 AM »
***UNSC Chaos March, Earth Orbit***

Anatoly rushed over and into the bathroom and started to take off his gear and fix his clothing underneath. He looked at the mirror and examined his body to check for any weird alien parasite or other things he could've gotten as he drifted through space. He has a fairly well-being physique for a somewhat malnourished guy in his late sixties. He walked out the bathroom and sighed as he carried the EVA suit behind him before he sat back down and pushed the suit off to the side

Post Merge: January 30, 2019, 04:44:42 AM

Name: QSRR-Mod. Red

Species: Robot (Modelled after a Rabbit)

Height: 5'10

Info/Bio: A byproduct of a long failed attempt at saving a village infected by a deadly disease Red scours the universe to find a new purpose and goes through many repurposments and eventually finds himself as an amateur bounty hunter
« Last Edit: January 30, 2019, 04:44:42 AM by Martin, Reason: Merged DoublePost »
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #4813 on: January 30, 2019, 06:18:11 AM »
*Mongdrigo*
“Perhaps,” Coburn wondered. “The Sith aren’t as bad as you think.”

*Mongdrigo, The Tower*

The Handmaiden, even since she murdered Great Leader, still stayed with the Tower. Cleaning, organizing, and removing the self-portraits of Great Leader. She was, as always, indifferent to the blubbery raccoon’s death, and to the reign of the reformed Sith Lord.
It would all come to pass.
Malgus would find the Handmaiden simply organizing a rather impressive library.

Offline Blaiiine

• Melodious Mouse
  • Psilocybear
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #4814 on: January 30, 2019, 07:33:12 AM »

"Captain Everson, from ONI. This is Kozik, my squadmate." Blaine said, Kozik responding with a silent wave. The bear lit the half burnt up cigarette, took two long drags and stamped it out before putting his helmet back on.

"So what are you doing shadowing a prison on Belsavis? The warden is pretty pissed about it." Kozik said, leaning back against the concrete wall.

"Good question." Blaine added, looking to K'tath.