The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)  (Read 257854 times)

Offline Blaiiine

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Psilocybear
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Grizzly Bear
  • Coloring: Dark brown overall
  • Height: 6' 0".
  • Weight: 172 lbs.
  • Build: Average build.
  • Currently: Keeping the Spirit of 2073 alive
Re: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)
« Reply #4785 on: January 26, 2019, 02:32:05 AM »
*** Prison Administration Sector, Minimum Security Wing, Belsavis ***

Kozik chuckled a bit, Blaine smiling at Graals request. "Sir, that's all we did before the war with the Covenant." Blaine answered, leaning back in his seat.

"So yes, we can definitely do that for you." Kozik added, crossing his legs.
A   P S Y C H E D E L I C   B O I

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
« Reply #4786 on: January 26, 2019, 03:27:28 AM »
*** UACS Iron Regent, Vjun Orbit ***
Krystal quickly 'jumped' into the wheelchair, already starting her 'breathing' not saying anything as her focus was on not delivering in a hallway.

*** Ma'Hara, Lupe's Home ***
"I've been around..." Lupe explained."This may be my home but I've been all over the galaxy..." she explained

*** Stormwind Keep Approach, Azeroth ***

Kia growled, trying to keep herself restrained. "Ketorr chain me down or something so I don't....."

*** NCCS Wolf's Pup, Near Utopia Planitia Shipyards ***

The Kzinti ship, though heavily damged by the phasers continued at a slow pace, it was trying to get into transporter range ,but they expected the shields to be down on the Wolf's pup

*** Starship Onyxia's Pride, Dragon'taan ***
"Alright ,but I have my own supplier, on Dragon'taan" Alex replied.
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #4787 on: January 26, 2019, 03:41:59 AM »
*** Prison Administration Sector, Minimum Security Wing, Belsavis ***

"Good. That's damn good," Graal sighed. "I figure it's about time I got lucky, so maybe you can snuff some of these maniacs. I'm getting too old for this s***. The White Maw Pirates have been a bane to basically everyone here on Belsavis ever since they got here. Don't matter how many times or how many of them we put into the Deep Prison, they keep causing trouble, and I'm done with them. The more of them you knock off, the better. Word has it they have a way off-world. I don't know if it's true, but they sure as hell are acting like it - they already broke cell, sprung their comrades in the deep prison, and--"

"Warden!" One of Graal's aides proclaimed. "Got a hit on the interloper! Minimum Security Wing, Cell Block D!"

"On top of White Maw's predations, I've been dealing with an intruder who somehow landed on Belsavis undetected. Motion sensors almost didn't pick up his trek through the Maximum Security Sector," Graal growled to Blaine. "Unfortunately, we don't know squat about him; he's using some sort of cloaking tech that makes him nearly invisible, and he also has a surveillance transparency module, so visual surveillance won't pick him up." Graal ushered Blaine and Kozik to the Aide's station to watch the footage. "The tech he uses to stay hidden seems to bend light around his body, a lot like the Stealth Boys used out on Terra, that world recovering from Nuclear War." He tapped the aide's shoulder. "Switch to Pheromone scanners."

The footage would see one prisoner walking into a cell block that would be uninhabited at this time of day, and just before the doors shut, pheromone scanners would pick up a faint silhouette entering just after the prisoner. Graal looked to Blaine and Kozik. Handing them a key card, he said, "I'll try to get eyes in that block; armory's in there," he pointed to a nearby hallway. "Get some warm attire, it's cold out there; after that, haul *** to that cell block and get in there, see what's going on. He may be after something else here, but until we confirm that, assume this intruder is working with the White Maw. I'll have more orders for you once I have a fix on the White Maw's destination."

*** Cell Block D-2, Minimum Security Wing, Belsavis ***

K'Tath made sure to close and lock the door to the cell block behind him, and continued, under cloak, to follow his contact.

Markus kept pace, excited that his son would soon be born.

"Where have you seen that kind of armor?" Kayla asked.

"Is... something wrong?" Sylvannis asked.

"With all due respect, Warchief, the last time you and my wife met, you killed her boyfriend. You may remember Liam Greymane?" Ketorr explained. Sylvannis' gaze shifted to Kia.

"Oh... I... I didn't know. That was a long time ago, madame," she said. Ketorr turned to Kia.

"Hon, why don't you go check on the kids?"

*** Near Utopia Planitia Shipyards ***

The San Antonio fired a pair of Photon Torpedoes at the Kzinti ship, trying to disable or deter it.

"Well, we haven't left yet, but I imagine your supplier will have their hands full what with the recent attack," Roc said. "How close are they?"
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #4788 on: January 26, 2019, 03:56:47 AM »
Krystal continued her breathing doing her best to keep calm

"I don't remember exactly." Lupe replied "Why?"

"G-Good idea." kia grumbled walking out of the room to check on Aylina and John....

--Stormwind City--

"And this is the bank, this is where people store all their items." Sariana said to John and Aylina who were following the night elf on a tour of the city.

The proton torpedoes ripped throught the Kzinti ship which was apparently made out of spare parts or something likely due to the stolen nature of the vessel, leaving their 'agent' stranded on the Wolf's pup, who was still waiting in the air ducts.

A drone dropped a box near the  Onyxia's pride and then flew off back to it's home base.

"Or you could wait for the delivery." Alex replied pointing to the drone flying away.
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

Offline digithenewgirl

« Reply #4789 on: January 26, 2019, 04:05:12 AM »
I’m digi a alien from a far off planet is friendly

*teleports right next to Marcus very suprised*
“Oops sorry I’m uh still getting the hang of these abilities. Um hi I’m digi and if u don’t mind my asking where am i?!”

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Long time member guy, Never here.
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Lop Rabbit
  • Coloring: Dark brown fur with light brown splotches
  • Height: Height:5'7
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: We'll have ourselves a ball
« Reply #4790 on: January 26, 2019, 08:49:33 AM »
***UNSC Chaos March, Earth Orbit***

Anatoly looked at the two with an unamused expression before he took another drink of water. He couldn't help but feel like an unintentional third wheel in this conversation so he decided to play up his mild senility and ramble about something that'd hopefully get their attention.

"You know Nikita, You remind me of my eldest son" He rambled "Oh Yes! He was a strapping young man, built like a Burlak in his prime... He was killed in the Korean war though.... Then I vowed to never have another kid...which...I did.... He was living last time I checked, He moved to France to "study architecture"'.... No! I think he emigrated to the U.S! Yes, He became a record salesman and ended up in prison due to multiple accounts of fencing records from a rival store... You actually remind me of my father in a way what with your stern looks and strong jawline-" *Anatoly rambled on and on, He hoped they were listening to his *Kindaaa* true story about his family life, He wasn't lying about his first born being killed but he WAS lying about his second born getting arrested which, in reality, Anatoly never got to find out what his second son was doing before he was sent on the mission that put him into this whole mess* "And you!" He pointed at Natalie " I can't remember your name but you remind me of my wife when she was younger with your youthful flame and cutting edge fashion sense... Yes. she was a Yakut. Prettiest woman I've ever seen, She aged well too so I'm sure Dimitri over here will enjoy that" He nudged Nikita
« Last Edit: January 26, 2019, 09:02:07 AM by Martin »
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline Ara Av-Toa

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
  • Currently: Abandoned profile
« Reply #4791 on: January 26, 2019, 08:14:41 PM »
*Terror Wing*
Fayam replied, "Well, it started when I was contacted by Durok. He informed me about the hijacking of this ship, the 'Terror Wing'. He got this idea from an intecepted transmission. He then sent me to Lord Torrentus, who deciphered the message and confirmed the suspicions. By the way, I still have to give you her regards. Anyway; you, as captain, would logically be in danger. So, my mission was: get you free, keep the tomb of Darth Kallig secret and reclaim this ship, all without leaking information. It was unfortunate those other two got involved, though..."

*New Romulus*
Anna narrowed her eyes and stared at the XO. She hissed, "No. No, there's not." Then she cleared her throat and told Temer, "Indeed. I am Anna Steen, captain of Faith. It is a pity I could not meet you earlier. Johnny already filled me in on your crew. I am still missing some details, but it is not a problem. We can get it straight since we'll need to go over more important aspects anyway. So, please, come in. Have some patience, I'll need Koman and Zealo over here as well. This goes for everyone." She put the deed to the word and yelled over the communicator, "Zealo! Koman! Get over to Faith! I have an important announcement to make."

Offline Michen_S

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • A wild MICHEN appeared!
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Feral snow leopard
« Reply #4792 on: January 27, 2019, 06:29:10 PM »
~ Dragon'taan, Orbital Space Port ~

Michen was still mentally processing what was going on as he approached the airship. It was weird, seeing this thing. Not that he had ANY knowledge about this thing whatsoever. He didn't even know that this spaceship existed until now. Just goes to show you how much can change in he forgot how many years. It was probably shorter than he thought. Having found some basic understanding about this thing, he carefully stepped inside and took a place at the back of the ship.

Whilst doing all this, he was gently chewing on the badge he was still holding in his mouth. He normally did this when he was feeling nervous, and it was just a way of relieving some stress. He normally used his own tail for this, since a snow leopards tail is quite long and fits that need perfectly. However, now the feral had an other object in his mouth that item fulfilled that need. He still remained wary that he was doing it, and made sure that his behaviours didn't cause any permanent damage.

Offline Wilco Whiteheart

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • Don't mess with me or YOU'LL be messed up
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Height: 11'7"
  • Weight: [SCANNER BROKEN]
  • Build: Solid and muscly
  • Currently: [RUNNING SYSTEM DIAGNOSTICS...] STATUS: ONLINE | TARGET: RIOT
« Reply #4793 on: January 28, 2019, 12:32:18 AM »
*** Corneria ***

[WF-1]

Lord Rekluss had become embroiled in the fight, but there were too many Klingon and Romulan forces. In fact, he was dueling one particular Klingon brandishing a Bat'leth.

[WF-4]

In a completely unexpected twist, an air strike flew in from nowhere, comprised of TIE Defenders, and blew apart half of the Sith Covenant forces. At the same time, a platoon of soldiers, varying in race, all beamed in and engaged the dazed Sith Covenant Forces. All of these new soldiers wore the same logo - that of a symbol made of half the Old Republic and half the Sith Empire's logos.

[WF-8]

A Romulan Medic approached them. "You! You lot gonna help us secure this place? Any of you need medical attention?"

[WF-14]

{Leaving this alone for now. Will get to it next post.}

*** Corneria Orbit ***

In yet another surprise twist, the commingled forces of the Eternal Alliance appeared, consisting of various ships from various factions, all emblazoned with a peculiar half-Republic, half-Sith Empire symbol. The ships were running with shields and weapons powered, but made no hostile gesture to the Liberators; but transporter signatures were detected.

Unbeknownst to the Liberators, a strike team of Commandos led by Major Aric Jorgan beamed to the lowest level of the Government Enclave - where the artifact was suspected to be. "Havoc Squad, reporting in - we're ready to move."

(So sorry for disappearing for so long.)

(Corneria)

[WF-1]

The squad looked around for him, fighting their way through the mess, until they spotted him, making their way to him. When they were close enough, they opened fire on him.

[WF-4]

The squad just watch in surprise, some of them still helping the survivors get out.

[WF-8]

They all nod at the medical attention. Storm raises a hand. "We're here to help secure the enclave." The squad has varying levels of injuries on them, all easily treatable, apart from the dutchie, whos laying on the floor, unconscious.

(Corneria Orbit)

(Who is controlling Havoc Squad?)

Bios looks up to see a few more ships arriving. He just looks confused, his screen showing a big question mark to Travis.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #4794 on: January 28, 2019, 03:05:25 AM »
*Mongdrigo*
“I believe that the creature that killed the captain is some sort of undiscovered species in the wastes. Nothing in the database matches it. As for what shot the ship down is...less explainable. I can’t find anything in the database from that far back. Our best bet would be the Handmaiden. But,” Coburn glanced at Ahsoka briefly. “I don’t know if you want to...erm...”

Offline Blaiiine

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Psilocybear
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Grizzly Bear
  • Coloring: Dark brown overall
  • Height: 6' 0".
  • Weight: 172 lbs.
  • Build: Average build.
  • Currently: Keeping the Spirit of 2073 alive
« Reply #4795 on: January 28, 2019, 06:27:53 AM »

After getting into a set of winter-prepared BDUs, Blaine and Kozik found themselves wandering the halls of the prison after a target who moved like a ghost.

"My VISR isn't picking up anything, how're we gonna find this guy?" Kozik asked as he readjusted his helmet, keeping his other hand firmly gripped on his shotgun.

"Very...very...very carefully." Blaine replied, muffled by his own helmet. He was currently underneath the panel of a security door, manually locked from the other side.

After a few pops and a hiss of smoke, the door slid loudly open and Blaine sat back up. "Should be close. Guy's good at his craft, I'll give him that." He said, using his rifle to hoist himself back up.

"Damn straight." Kozik replied, moving through the doorway to clear the next hall.
A   P S Y C H E D E L I C   B O I

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #4796 on: January 28, 2019, 02:51:01 PM »

Blaine and Kozik would find this particular cell block to be empty and eerily silent, except for a faint echo of voices. If they followed them, they would find themselves at a most peculiar scene:

K'Tath followed his contact to an area of the cell block, where he finally de-activated his cloak, revealing his form - that of a 5' 9" Crimson-furred Lucario wearing custom armor, parts of which Blaine and Kozik might find familiar if they remembered the incident with Darth Nazar - parts that were Yaut'ja in origin, including two plasma casters. The wrist gauntlets would be a dead giveaway. The hunting mask would be similar, but custom-tailored to fit his particular face.

"I can't take too long - if the guards notice I'm not in the exercise yard, they'll come looking," the contact said.

"I came as fast as I could," K'Tath said. "Guards are everywhere, and they seem very agitated."

"It's the White Maw - they broke cell this morning, freed half the denizens in the Deep Prison, now they're somewhere on Belsavis looking for something they think will help them get them off-world and carve out a reputation again among the stars," the contact explained.

"And you had information on the Lost Eternal Fleet?" K'Tath asked.

"One of the Imperial Alliance scientists... she went missing the other day. Before she did, she said she came across an item in one of Belsavis' vaults that bore the same mark as the Eternal Fleet; she thinks it to be a control device of some form, so she locked the vault down with a fractal encryption code before she vanished. You'll need the decryption sequence to gain access," the contact said.

"And where would I find it?" K'Tath asked.

"You might try her office, an admin building just beyond the Minimum Security Wing," the contact stated.

*** Mongdrigo ***

"If I want to... what?" Ahsoka asked.

*** Corneria ***

(Wilco, I'm controlling Havoc Squad.)

[WF-1]

Rekluss was caught completely off-guard and sustained multiple hits to the back, dropping dead instantly.

[WF-4]

The newcomers forced the Sith Covenant forces into retreat, where they dug in and held position while the civilians were evacuated.

[WF-8]

The medical personnel went to see to the team's injuries, some of them tending to the Dutchie. (What exactly happened to that one?)

[WF-14]

The CMO got news on the radio, and called for everyone's attention. "Seems we got some unexpected help from the Klingon Empire, the Romulan Republic, and the Eternal Alliance - additional medical personnel are en route to help us better care for the injured denizens of the city who are en route - let's get to work, people!"

*** Dragon'taan Orbital Spaceport ***

Once Michen was inside, Mathayus indicated a seat for Michen to sit in - which was feral-friendly, same mechanism as the one on the transport he'd arrived in - while he went through the shuttle pre-flight checks.

*** IKV Terror Wing, Imperial Alliance Territory ***

"One of those two is my sister; the other one is an agent from the New Cerinia Command. Neither of them are any strangers to confidential or otherwise classified info," Rhea said. She looked to her crew. "ETA to destination?"

"Seven minutes, Captain," the helmsman replied.

*** UNSC Chaos March, Earth Orbit ***

"Is it alright if we ask what the details of your mission were?" Nikita asked. "And how you encountered... whatever it was, exactly, that brought you into our century?"

Markus seemed not to notice the person, tending to his wife in labor.

"Because that man's armor looked like a custom job - not at all like the armor of the creatures at the ship," Kayla responded. "It looked like a professionally pieced together armor - some of the pieces were Yaut'ja, yeah, but not all."

*** Stormwind City, Azeroth ***

John took in the sights of the city with the typical wide-eyed fascination of a child. Lian held his hand as she guided him with the others.

The security personnel decided to use a site to site transporter to extract the agent from the air ducts to an empty brig, now that the Kzinti ship was destroyed.

"Very well," Roc said. "Get your delivery and let's get going."
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #4797 on: January 28, 2019, 02:56:56 PM »
*Mongdrigo*
Coburn shook his head, and turned to Ahsoka. "No no, I don't know if Lord Malgus," He turned back to the old Sith. "I don't know if you, Lord, want to allow Lady Ahsoka into the Tower. It is a sacred place."

Offline Nova Starpaws

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • I'm not a dog.... :c
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • The Help Desk
    • Awards
  • Species: Anthro Jakon (Jackal Dragon hybrid)
  • Coloring: Nebula Scales, white eyes, dark blue hair.
  • Height: 7' 8"
  • Weight: 125lbs
  • Build: Sleek
« Reply #4798 on: January 28, 2019, 05:08:03 PM »
(Alot happened since friday. So sorry Romulan for me not allowing you to progress Nox. I can't get on the forum won the weekends since my kindle caught on fire.)

***DICEF***

"Your ship was the one that fired at me? That started a whole downhill slide. I accidentally blew up a space station." He put the ion beam rifle on his back, keeping the safety off. "Correct. They set a 33 Quintilian credit bounty on you." Nova froze in his tracks. "Computer, I will have to tell you about privacy later. Activate Code Zero, security measures. Please locate the Inquisitor, and Precision beam our friend to his ship." he turned to Nox. "If you do not leave this sector of space, we will attack. The Draycon are peaceful, but we do not hesitate to annihilate." the computer did nothing. "Commander. I can not do this. He is an ambassador to the Dragon'taan. It would be an act of war to force them out of our space." Nova pinched the bridge of his nose, and put the appearance cloack back on, reverting to his 5 foot 10 self. "Since when do we have an ambassador computer?" He turned off the base lockdown, sending the weapons to their normal routine, and the doors grinded open again. "Unknown. This is a new affiliation. The Dragon'taan Marauder Corps. He is also here as the head of the research and development team." He looked at Nox again, re assessing him. "I don't think we need much rsearch and dev. We build Dyson Spheres for fun. Pleased to meet you. I'm Nova Tarot. Head of the Draycon Colonization Efforts."

***Draycon Vessel, The "Leaf" Orbiting Dromund Kaas. Opposite of the Inquisitor***

"Has a landing pad been set up yet? Nova said he'd have one running soon. The Leaf can't stay in orbit forever." Khalif asked. "I've been monitoring ground transmissions. He's preoccupied at the moment. I'll send another message in a minute." Khalif twiddled his thumbs, uncomfortable with being in the same position. He didn't like the ship orbiting opposite of the Leaf. "We have a reply. The landing zone coords are inputted in the auto-pilot."

(Zero in this context is pronounced Zair-Oh)
« Last Edit: January 28, 2019, 05:27:06 PM by NovaKamikazi »

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #4799 on: January 28, 2019, 06:29:46 PM »
*** IKV Terror Wing, Imperial Alliance Territory ***

By now Flier had finished her meal....

Nari paced impatiently around the cargo bay, hand over her psionic sword on her belt... she simple was impatient after all the sealed tomb had really cost her something back on Korriban....Due to her unique abilities the NCC usually had her recovering Sith or Jedi artifacts, since there hadn't been many force users to , which she refereed to Jedi, no matter their alignment with the force, to  hunt down...

"Congratulations, it's a boy!" said Krystal's assistant Fay,  as she delivered the baby a small blue Fox kit with white tiger stripes was handed to Krystal who kissed his head and handed him to Markus. "I think you should see him, he has your eyes." Krystal said, eyes watery as she held back tears of joy, though not unlike the same tears when she met her other children.

"you sure he didn't mold or bend it?" Lupe asked as she slowly walked to her kitchen.

*** Stormwind City, Azeroth ***

"like what you see, John?" Aylina asked.

The Kzinti saboteur, was unaware of his discovery by the crew, and still recieving no signal from the 'rescue' ship stood still.

By the time Roc had said anything Alex was already back inside with the package. "Go ahead."