The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)  (Read 257949 times)

Offline Nova Starpaws

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • I'm not a dog.... :c
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • The Help Desk
    • Awards
  • Species: Anthro Jakon (Jackal Dragon hybrid)
  • Coloring: Nebula Scales, white eyes, dark blue hair.
  • Height: 7' 8"
  • Weight: 125lbs
  • Build: Sleek
Re: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)
« Reply #4755 on: January 22, 2019, 01:47:30 PM »
***DICEF***

"Welcome General Vokun Suleyk. Scanning Draycon Database for your name and status." As the A.I was doing this, a group of construction drones went to the southeast corner and started building a hydroponics. "You are not in the Draycon Database. Do you follow another affiliation?"

***Nova.Transport Rover. 200km Straight Line From DICEF***

"Poor rover. This is one of the experimental ones too." -You have nothing to worry about. The awareness sensors were deactivated- "Yeah, but still knowing that it could feel itself breaking is hard enough." -The alien artifact is located in this area. If you want I can send drones to search this area- "YOU COULD'VE JUST DONE THAT!!!" -The range is too far. Now that we are here the drones can reach this area-

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #4756 on: January 22, 2019, 05:17:54 PM »
*Mongdrigo*
Coburn shook his head slightly. “I don’t know what “romulan” is, but I don’t drink ale. Like I said before, tiberium infection scrambled me up good.” He made his way gingerly down to the landing dock and looked around for Malgus.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
« Reply #4757 on: January 22, 2019, 09:11:23 PM »
*** UACS Iron Regent, Vjun Orbit ***

"You're really intent on birthing Malcom on New Cerinia, aren't you?" Markus chuckled. His chuckling was cut short when he felt a cold chill in the Force, and his smile almost immediately faded.

*** Mos Eisely Spaceport, Tatooine ***

"That sounded an awful lot like a threat," Vitani growled, unclipping her lightsaber. "And if you knew me at all, I don't respond well to threats." She activated the weapon, the amethyst blade flaring to life immediately.

*** Ma'Hara,Spaceport ***

"Oh..." Kayla murmured. "I didn't realize you had one. Is he nice?"

*** NCCS Wolf's Pup, Near Utopia Planitia Shipyards ***

"Didn't get your name," the medic commented.

"USS San Antonio to away team, status!" requested the voice of the CO of the starfleet vessel.

"Chief Medical Officer Durant here," the Medic replied. "The Captain of the New Cerinia Command vessel is alright, we're sweeping the ship for a saboteur."

*** Stormwind, Azeroth ***

James huffed, but Lian raised an eyebrow. "That's... my mother's maiden name. SHe's been going by Kia Reznov the last few years." she motioned her head toward the shuttle. "She just got here."

After Aylina stepped off, Ketorr stepped off the shuttle and into view.

*** Imperium Bunker, Dragon'taan ***

"The radiation does not concern me," Roc replied as they approached the entrance. "Where we are going does." He paused momentarily to look over his shoulder at Alex. "What do you know about Expedition 22?"

*** UNSC Chaos March, Orbit ***

"You could say that - Klingons, Romulans, Sangheili... it'd be literally impossible to name all the ones we know of off the top of my head," the XO chuckled. "If it's your youth you want to recapture... well, nearly everyone has one tech or the other to assist with that. My bet? The dragon-shifters of Dragon'taan. Their tech for it is the best." She paused, then asked, "Where are you from, if you don't mind my asking?"

*** Mongdrigo ***

Ahsoka walked beside Coburn, offering assistance. "You need a hand? No offense, but you walk like you had way to many bottles of Romulan Ale."

(As much as I hate to do it, if Wilco doesn't post soon, I'll be considering the campaign to liberate Corneria concluded. Kinda want Corneria to be visited again. As such, if anyone wants to aid in the rebuilding of Corneria, just say so.)

"Maybe, if time permits." Krystal replied her face frowning when she sensed Markus' feelings "What is it?"

Reflexivily almost like it was a built in instinct the Shadowy figure reached out with his claws in an attempt to grab her lightsaber, if his claws made any contact with the lightsaber it would short out from the cortosis alloyed into his claws...

"It's my house, so I think that answers that...." Lupe replied.

"Kara Captain Kara." The captain replied. "it happened suddenly only later did we find out someone had  messed with the environmental controls by that time half my crew was busy forcing male crew members into the brig, and tending to wounded... Whoever did it, as I said does not have a high view of females, probably thought he could disable the ship by taking out the males, unfortunatly for him he didn't know or doesn't know what Tigarians are." "unfortunately while we were gathering up and stunning the males they made a  mess of the engine room, and  charges planted by the saboteur  took our weapons and other systems offline.

The night elf approached Kia and Ketorr the moment they steppd off the shuttle.

"Finnally settle down after Liam died?" she asked

"You could say that Sarah." Kia responded....

"What little I did wasn't good...." Alex replied.
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #4758 on: January 23, 2019, 04:45:06 AM »

"There... has been a disturbance in the Force," Markus responded. "But what I felt... it can't be possible..."

Fortunately, Vitani was an agile, nimble lioness, and easily dodged the attack. "My lightsaber - get your own!" she taunted the assassin.

"Then let's get going - I don't want to be out in the open if the crashed ship's inhabitants pay this city a visit; it was hard enough to slip by them to get that thing, let alone slip away with it..." Kayla said.

"We can help you restore your systems, and if your crew isn't too far gone, we can get them back to normal," the Captain of the San Antonio told Kara. "But first, we need to get this saboteur."

"Mommy, who's that?" John asked, "And why are her ears to pointy?"

"We don't have time," Ketorr said officiously. "After we meet with King Wrynn, then we can catch up."

"Then you know that every seeker, mercenary or otherwise, that was sent there has never returned or been heard from again," Roc said. He looked forward again and resumed course. "But we have an advantage the other personnel did not - you know it. It helped us get through the radiation and into this bunker. It can easily be adapted to the environment we go to."

*** Mongdrigo ***

"Oh, trust me - Romulan Ale is not something you'd want to drink. It has a very strong kick. I would know," Ahsoka chuckled as she looked around for Malgus. "Hm... does Lord Malgus have a residence on Mongdrigo?" she asked Coburn.

*** Draycon Infinitum Corporations Engineering Facility, Dromund Kaas ***

"I am the head of Research and Development in the Dragon'taan Marauder Corps, out of Dragon'taan," Vokun responded. "Used to be a Dark Council Member of the Sith Empire, till old Draco Bellator came along, and I joined his task force, much like my colleague, K'torr. And together, we came into contact with High General Kyle Indari, and together... well, it's a long story, but suffice to say, we became Indari's Command Staff. Bellator heads up Military Intelligence and Covert Ops, while K'torr handles military operations."

*** Dragon'taan Orbital Spaceport ***

(Michen, you do realize the spaceport is not in Dragon'taan's capital city, Draco City, right? There's a reason I put "orbital" there. It's in orbit.)

"Fair enough," Mathayus said. "I'll just wait for you to finish. No rush. I have my own ride down planetside." He hummed to himself, bowing his head and closing his eyes. If Michen's hearing was sharp, he might catch Mathayus mumbling, "What is thy bidding, my master...?" He remained quiet for a good three minutes, before his head rose again, and he muttered, "As you wish, master." He looked to Michen. "Something's come up. We need to get you planetside, quickly. Indari manor is going to be the safest place for you."

*** UNSC Chaos March, Orbit ***

"It existed in the UNSC's timeline, sure," the XO responded. "In recent times, some interesting innovations to our starships have come from Russian soil. In fact--"

The XO was cut off when the captain of the Chaos March set a plate of what appeared to be fresh food (I'll leave it to your imagination for what Anatoly sees, Martin) and a couple bottles of water. "I see you've met vivacious Commander Todd," the captain said. "And I don't believe I ever introduced myself, did I?"
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
  • Long time member guy, Never here.
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Lop Rabbit
  • Coloring: Dark brown fur with light brown splotches
  • Height: Height:5'7
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: We'll have ourselves a ball
« Reply #4759 on: January 23, 2019, 06:18:41 AM »
***UNSC Chaos March, Earth Orbit***

Anatoly watched as the plate was set on the table before his eyes followed by up the length of the arm and up as Anatoly realized it was the Captain "She is very uh.....Comely." He said as he waved his right hand in a stilted manner over Commander Todd "I don't think you have... But judging by the way you carry yourself I believe you are the Captain of the Havoc March?" He sniffed "Chaos, I mean."
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #4760 on: January 23, 2019, 06:51:35 AM »
*Mongdrigo*
Coburn opened his mouth to speak, closed it, opened it again and eventually said. “Uhm...the Tower? I think, unless he’s gone to his vessel...”

Offline Blaiiine

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Psilocybear
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Grizzly Bear
  • Coloring: Dark brown overall
  • Height: 6' 0".
  • Weight: 172 lbs.
  • Build: Average build.
  • Currently: Keeping the Spirit of 2073 alive
« Reply #4761 on: January 23, 2019, 11:12:59 AM »
[It's been far too long since I've been able to access this thread, good to see things still going and the usual suspects still posting. Rom and Alessia, sorry for the abrupt leave of absence, didn't expect to go out of state for months.]
A   P S Y C H E D E L I C   B O I

Offline Ara Av-Toa

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
  • Currently: Abandoned profile
« Reply #4762 on: January 23, 2019, 12:16:23 PM »
*Terror Wing*
Fayam just stood staring through the front window as he thought about the Blowfish MK. II, still parked on Korriban. He could call on it, sure, but it would not bother to check for hostile entities. It would fly without standby weaponry or shield. That would be far from ideal in this situation.

*New Romulus*
Anna and Johnny didn't notice the two coming near. Instead she noted, "Well, I WILL even if I have to get my new ship first. Speaking of crew, where are Zealo and Koman?" "They went out and about. If you'll give them a notice they'll be back in a minute." Anna didn't reply. Instead, she was considering checking on the progress for the new ship.

Offline Nova Starpaws

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • I'm not a dog.... :c
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • The Help Desk
    • Awards
  • Species: Anthro Jakon (Jackal Dragon hybrid)
  • Coloring: Nebula Scales, white eyes, dark blue hair.
  • Height: 7' 8"
  • Weight: 125lbs
  • Build: Sleek
« Reply #4763 on: January 23, 2019, 01:55:04 PM »
***DICEF***

"Searching database for Dragon'taan. Please wait." The hydroponics was finished, and using genetically engineered seeds only known to the Draycon Infinitum, is capable of generating a full harvest in a single day instead of months. "Unknown Group. You will be monitored for information. You are free to wander the base. Anything you do or say will be sent to the Draycon Infinitum for information on the Dragon'taan."

***Draycon Home Sector. Van Dyson Sphere***

"It's been three months now. Call Nova. See how the colonization efforts is going. Prepare the Leaf." He looked out the window, toward empty space. Only about 5 visible stars. The rest were in Van Dyson Spheres. "Yes sir."

***Nova.Transport Rover. 200km Straight Line From DICEF***

-Commander. You have recieved a call from Home Base- "Put them on computer." He waited patiently for General Lambada to start to speak. "Nova. It's good to see you again.How are the colonization efforts going?" The Draycon's have perfected faster than light travel, so even though his HOme Base was over 32 thousand lighgt years away, it only took 30 seconds for a transmission to cross the distance. "The efforts are underway. I excpect the EF to be done shortly, and then we can work on building the habitation modules." "Good. We are sending another vessel. They will be under your command." "Thank you sir. It's been nice seeing you again."
« Last Edit: January 23, 2019, 09:18:44 PM by NovaKamikazi »

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #4764 on: January 23, 2019, 05:01:52 PM »
[It's been far too long since I've been able to access this thread, good to see things still going and the usual suspects still posting. Rom and Alessia, sorry for the abrupt leave of absence, didn't expect to go out of state for months.]
(Eh, Life happens, my PSU Fried recently and was out for a couple days while I got a new one.)

(Romulan_Furry wanted me to send you this message as he is  under some inclement weather, and his internet is down due to it
Blaine, no one here is gonna hold it against you for tending to your life outside of TFF. I've been busy with other matters, myself. Regardless, it's good to have you back among us, though we're going to need to discuss where to go with this RP, seeing as things have changed significantly since the last time you posted.

"What is impossible?" Krystal asked.

"But i want YOURS!" Ken, the figure Growled still attempting to at least touch her lightsaber hilt, chasing after the lioness.

"Crashed ship?" Lupe asked as she led the way to her home ,which was oddly next to the Catina the two had just been in before.

"Our saboteur, will be the only male on the ship not gone wild or in the  brig, so he'd likely still be wearing some sort of environmental suit to prevent being infected himself, unless the virus is also designed not to infect his species...

"No time for friends?" Kia asked Ketorr.

"Indeed how, rude." Sariana replied looking to John "your ears are pointy too, young one."

"it's a feature built into our newest personal sheilds." Alex replied "Are you sure we have enough equipment on us?" The hybrid Fox/wolf asked.

« Last Edit: January 23, 2019, 05:56:46 PM by Alessia Starfurr »
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

Offline Michen_S

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • A wild MICHEN appeared!
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Feral snow leopard
« Reply #4765 on: January 23, 2019, 07:55:22 PM »
(Sorry, for me it just made more sense to have all stations for public transport on the ground.)

~ Dragon'taan, Orbital Space Port ~

Michen was done drinking now, and he helf the bottle on the ground since he had no way of currently closing the bottle. Whilst he was thinking about just that, he did hear the fox-warrior whisper to himself. Though, he didn't get what it was about and disregarded it as not very important. It was not his matter, anyways. But what the fox said to him AFTER that was.
There were no real questions in his head right now. The snow leopard just carefully picked up the badge he got from Crowley with his claws again. When he got it, he quickly stood up and turned to the fox, accidentally hitting something with one of his forepaws in the process. Michen immediately noticed this and looked at the impact to see what happened. It turned out he accidentally knocked over the water bottle in his rush to do things.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #4766 on: January 24, 2019, 12:28:48 AM »
(Welcome back, Blaine. And thank you, Alessia, for passing my message along.)

*** Dragon'taan Orbital Spaceport ***

Mathayus lead Michen toward a private hangar bay, where a starship sat. It looked like the BTL Y-Wing, with green stripes, but it was much larger than the original Y-wing - about the size of a Corvette-class vessel. The ship was facing away from them, and the boarding ramp was shut. "Computer, disengage security lockdown. Access Code: Black Viking, Authorization: Mike-India-seven-four." In an instant, the craft powered up, and the boarding ramp lowered. Mathayus looked to Michen, then snapped his head to look behind him. He motioned with one hand for Michen to get aboard, and the other hand rested on a lightsaber. His expression was worried and serious, as though he were mentally preparing to face an attacker.

"It... feels like..." Markus paused, the color draining from his face. "... me. Either I have a clone in trouble... or a sibling I was never told about. I cannot get any specifics, but whoever it is that I'm sensing, they're in trouble."

Vitani continued dodging the attacker's attacks, and in a twist of irony to her name, drew a TT-33 Tokarev pistol on the attacker - loaded with 7.62x25mm Depleted-Uranium Tokarev rounds. She would fire a round at the attacker's shoulder, then engage a PCD and vanish to the rooftops, dashing for her extraction point. There was no need to fight with the assassin, and she sensed his fate lay elsewhere. She would continue moving across the rooftops till she hit the extraction point, where she entered the landing bay and hit her comm unit and sent a double-click. After that, in a sustained flash of light, she was beamed aboard an orbiting cloaked ship, and moved to safe distance while she went to access the data she was sent.

"Don't tell me you didn't know about it?" Kayla asked. "It was impossible to miss - crashed here a few weeks ago. How K'Tath knew about how to get in, get what was needed, and get out is, frankly, beyond me. He seemed to have... firsthand experience about it, which makes me wonder why he needed me to get it... if he so clearly knew what to do."

"I'm not trying to be rude, but I don't want to keep King Wrynn waiting. It's not polite to keep a King waiting," Ketorr said.

"Dad, you know as well as I do that Anduin Wrynn has more patience than Varian ever did, and Varian was a patient man," Lian said.

"If we don't, we'll get a chance to pick up some more en route," Roc said as he began ascending the ladder to the surface.

Security teams in Hazard suits began spreading out in the corridors of the Wolf's Pup, looking for the interloper.

***DICEF, Dromund Kaas ***

"Well, if you want to know more about Dragon'taan and our people, you're talking to the right person, though I do not claim to know everything," Vokun responded.

*** IKV Terror Wing, en route to Imperial Alliance territory ***

Rhea looked over the reports, and while there were some minor irritations, she was fairly satisfied on the whole. Still, there was a question scratching at the back of her mind. She activated the intercom, and spoke, "Captain Fayam, please report to the bridge - repeat, Captain Fayam, please report to the bridge."

*** Mongdrigo ***

Malgus was soon visible in the distance, just shy of the command center, looking over a report that was brought to him by one of his apprentices.

*** UNSC Chaos March, Earth Orbit ***

"Da," the Captain responded. "I am Captain Nikita Vasily, captain of the UNSC Chaos March... one of the few vessels fortunate enough to be selected for upgrades in the aftermath of the Human-Covenant war. The wonderful feline with me is Commander Natalie Todd, my ship's Executive Officer, the second-in-command."

"Careful, Nikki - you don't want to sound too friendly with your XO," Natalie said with a playful chuckle, eliciting a smile from Nikita.

*** Belsavis, Prison Minimum Security Wing ***

The cloaked, crimson-furred Lucario Pokemorph continued his trek through the prison, eventually gaining access to the Minimum-Security Wing. His target was somewhere in here. According to last burst transmission, he'd be hiding out in one of the cell blocks. But which one? K'Tath thought. He started with the closest one, activating his electronic transparency device, making him practically invisible to electronic surveillance. That done, he began slipping quietly among the ranks in search of his contact.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
  • Long time member guy, Never here.
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Lop Rabbit
  • Coloring: Dark brown fur with light brown splotches
  • Height: Height:5'7
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: We'll have ourselves a ball
« Reply #4767 on: January 24, 2019, 05:13:04 AM »
***UNSC Chaos March, Earth Orbit***

"Well. Nice to meet the both of you" He stated as he drank from the water bottle closest to him " It's sobering to know that there is still war going on" He said as he stuck a fork in the food that was set on the table "I'm just glad that it isn't as bad as it was where I came from. The Cold War wasn't too much fun y'know?" He sighed "I can't even begin to express the visions that plague me when I think of how much suffering war causes. I just hope you people have learned from the mistakes that conflicts in the past have set."
« Last Edit: January 25, 2019, 11:20:54 PM by Martin »
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #4768 on: January 24, 2019, 05:42:56 AM »

"Well, I think that will have to wait.... Doesn't seem like we can do much here if you cannot get any details" Krystal replied, oddly wondering where Nari was....

*** IKV Terror Wing, en route to Imperial Alliance territory ***
Nari sighed and began to sharpen her retractable claws, with not much else to do she decided to give her claws a look over...

Flier on the other hand was grumbling and moaning with her rumbeling stomach... one of the Klingon's even mentioning that she should have ate before now...

Acting quickly and growling to himself, Ken Ignited two of his 'stolen' lightsabers positioning parts of the blades just outside his personal shield, the  round melted  heated fragments of the bullet pelting off of his personal shield like rain off of a window... unfortunately this act required such quick reactions and concentration, he completely lost track of Vitani, he would have to continue his hunt later. Grumbling and growling in anger of missing his target, the black furred Fox put his 'trophies' back onto his belt and continued slowly towards his own ship, His target escaping him 'for now'.

"Aside from, sandstorms and all the other crap that falls onto this planet it's particularly hard to spot such things without advanced radar equipment..." Lupe noted "What exactly was it he needed you to get, If I may ask?" She added opening the door to her home for the Braxien.

"You really , think I a friend of your wife would hold you up from important business, Kia who did you marry?" the night elf let out a short chuckle.

"He has his flaws." Kia shrugged, following Ketorr along.

"Then I guess it's your turn to lead." Alex replied simply.

The saboteur, a feline  like Kzinti in a space suit still hid in the air ducts,awaiting his evac...
« Last Edit: January 24, 2019, 06:09:03 AM by Alessia Starfurr »

Offline Blaiiine

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Psilocybear
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Grizzly Bear
  • Coloring: Dark brown overall
  • Height: 6' 0".
  • Weight: 172 lbs.
  • Build: Average build.
  • Currently: Keeping the Spirit of 2073 alive
« Reply #4769 on: January 24, 2019, 06:26:00 AM »
[Glad to hear that, Rom. I'm perfectly fine with creating another character or two, after getting reacquainted with what's happened since I left.]
A   P S Y C H E D E L I C   B O I